Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,068 members, 7,828,784 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

OAU Female Law Student Kidnapped At Ife, Dumped In Kwara - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / OAU Female Law Student Kidnapped At Ife, Dumped In Kwara (46151 Views)

Girl Who Was Kidnapped At A Party In Port-Harcourt, Found After 4 Years. Photo / Cynthia Dike: Lady Raped And Killed In Imo, Nude Body Dumped In A Bush (Graphic) / 500L UNIMAID Nursing Student Kidnapped, Raped, Robbed, Acid Poured On Her (Graph (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OAU Female Law Student Kidnapped At Ife, Dumped In Kwara by iPopAlomo(m): 10:56am On Aug 06, 2016
i stopped reading this bull crap story at a point... too many inconsistency...
I know whoever wrote this story is lying but continue...

3 Likes

Re: OAU Female Law Student Kidnapped At Ife, Dumped In Kwara by Nobody: 10:56am On Aug 06, 2016
thorpido:
How do you prove this gullibility?You probably have never had a first hand experience.My neighbour had a similar experience.She was dropped off in the bush.A few minutes later,a man appeared,helped her find her way and got a vehicle for her.As she opened the car door and turned to thank him,he was nowhere to be found.

*no let this your mumu doubt everything.

Obviously the good Samaritan left, lol. So because she couldn't find the man again means the man isn't human? Lwkmd! grin

You niggas wouod believe anything.

3 Likes

Re: OAU Female Law Student Kidnapped At Ife, Dumped In Kwara by Remmyplan(m): 10:56am On Aug 06, 2016
Am Happy for you Praise, God will continue to protect and Guide us all, to other people held hostage we pray that God 'll locate them and set the free. LET us be more conscious and be vigilant as well, and to our police and MTN, Please you need to improve on how to tackle issues, in advance country, they don't wait to get report from anybody before they swing into action.
Re: OAU Female Law Student Kidnapped At Ife, Dumped In Kwara by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:57am On Aug 06, 2016
thorpido:
Did you read where she said they were dropped off individually and she can't tell the fate of the others?
I'm not saying i support her story but from what she wrote,there are some questions you don't ask.
even at that just that justify such victims not to make a report to the Police and car park authorities for them to pick the pieces together where they can commence investigation

1 Like

Re: OAU Female Law Student Kidnapped At Ife, Dumped In Kwara by holluphemydavid(m): 10:59am On Aug 06, 2016
Tank God for her life
Re: OAU Female Law Student Kidnapped At Ife, Dumped In Kwara by ayooladee(f): 10:59am On Aug 06, 2016
Hmmmm

Please check my signature cry
Re: OAU Female Law Student Kidnapped At Ife, Dumped In Kwara by BIDOO(m): 11:00am On Aug 06, 2016
misspicy:
Thank God for saving this young lady.

Now motor parks are not even save to board vehicles,Nigeria which way

But there are some inconsistency in this story.

1)Her dad called her aunt,that she is coming,yet her aunt was suprised when she knocked on the gate

2)The Ilorin I know is filled with Vigilante men,especially that time of the night,how did she trek from that Sango road that leads to Basin without encountering Vigilantes

All in all,may God be praised smiley

in addition to your question

3 she got to aunty place 12 am in the midnight and her daddy got a positive respond from aunty that he should speak with his daughter at 11 am.
how?

7 Likes

Re: OAU Female Law Student Kidnapped At Ife, Dumped In Kwara by Wolex143: 11:02am On Aug 06, 2016
azeecoboy:
MEhn,this is serious o....
God saved u and your co passengers...
who knows what could have happend to the passengers in the other 2 buses?...One cant be too careful

MAY GOD NOT LET US FALL INTO THE HAND OF KIDNAPPERS!
Amen ijn.
Re: OAU Female Law Student Kidnapped At Ife, Dumped In Kwara by Yampotatocarrot(m): 11:05am On Aug 06, 2016
If you ask.me, na who I go ask......... But if we read d thing wella, many thinga dont just add up..... how does a phone that was dead suddenly come on again, abi na moon-powered phone? Thats just one...... In all, so that I dont look like a doubting Thomas, I'll say praise God for saving Praise

2 Likes

Re: OAU Female Law Student Kidnapped At Ife, Dumped In Kwara by LOGDAN(m): 11:10am On Aug 06, 2016
Am so happy to be part of this forum
Re: OAU Female Law Student Kidnapped At Ife, Dumped In Kwara by flokii: 11:10am On Aug 06, 2016
zinachidi:
the bae was lucky ooo.

Very lucky
Re: OAU Female Law Student Kidnapped At Ife, Dumped In Kwara by Ninilowo(m): 11:11am On Aug 06, 2016
I comment my reserve cos the tori get lots of k-legs. SUMMARY : the gel went on an appointment and the easiest way to deceive his pastor daddy is to come up with such a story.

5 Likes

Re: OAU Female Law Student Kidnapped At Ife, Dumped In Kwara by 2special(m): 11:13am On Aug 06, 2016
D girl no sabi lie....ur phone came back alive,ur aunty was not expected u,u send a msg...i dont even trust ladies....

1 Like

Re: OAU Female Law Student Kidnapped At Ife, Dumped In Kwara by Nobody: 11:13am On Aug 06, 2016
StealthyMe:
And people say miracles don't happen... This is a clear example taking the okada man into consideration.

He might not even be human :-/
oga this story is fake

3 Likes

Re: OAU Female Law Student Kidnapped At Ife, Dumped In Kwara by Akinola660: 11:14am On Aug 06, 2016
donbenedict:
Thank God she wasn't _raped
Re: OAU Female Law Student Kidnapped At Ife, Dumped In Kwara by emerged01(m): 11:15am On Aug 06, 2016
God is great!
Re: OAU Female Law Student Kidnapped At Ife, Dumped In Kwara by korlahwarleh: 11:16am On Aug 06, 2016
misspicy:
Thank God for saving this young lady.

Now motor parks are not even save to board vehicles,Nigeria which way

But there are some inconsistency in this story.

1)Her dad called her aunt,that she is coming,yet her aunt was suprised when she knocked on the gate

2)The Ilorin I know is filled with Vigilante men,especially that time of the night,how did she trek from that Sango road that leads to Basin without encountering Vigilantes

All in all,may God be praised smiley

Also to corroborate your point, Share is my hometown and travelling from share to Ilorin with car takes like an hour or so. You can imagine how long it will take for a bike. Hw did she trust the Okada man so much for a journey that is not less than 2hrs on bike, just moments after she escaped from her kidnappers?

Also going to Share from Ife, you're very likely to pass through Ilorin. I don't think there is another route. If she knows Ilorin so well, she should have known they were passing through Ilorin.

1 Like

Re: OAU Female Law Student Kidnapped At Ife, Dumped In Kwara by Melgy: 11:17am On Aug 06, 2016
Thank God 4 d lafy. God proved himself God in her case
Re: OAU Female Law Student Kidnapped At Ife, Dumped In Kwara by eightsin(m): 11:18am On Aug 06, 2016
GogetterMD:
You sent your dad a message that you were held hostage and he decided to call you back immediately To talk to the abductors or listen to your caller tune? undecided
Thank God nothing happened to her cause the dad could have jeopardized the only means of tracking her angry

A very foolish dad I must say but it is understandable cause it was due to panic
Re: OAU Female Law Student Kidnapped At Ife, Dumped In Kwara by Emyogalanya: 11:18am On Aug 06, 2016
From the land of the setting sun? Why not from the land of the rising sun?
Re: OAU Female Law Student Kidnapped At Ife, Dumped In Kwara by emerged01(m): 11:18am On Aug 06, 2016
2special:
D girl no sabi lie....ur phone came back alive,ur aunty was not expected u,u send a msg...i dont even trust ladies....

What is her gain if she lied? She didn't even expect you to believe but sharing her story to glorify God.
Re: OAU Female Law Student Kidnapped At Ife, Dumped In Kwara by onyxo76(m): 11:23am On Aug 06, 2016
Yet you still see people looking for lift at very odd locations even if the Driver get full beards and wear dark shades for night. Well everyone get im own jazz that protects congrats to this girl sha
Re: OAU Female Law Student Kidnapped At Ife, Dumped In Kwara by ola4real01(m): 11:23am On Aug 06, 2016
happy for you, May God continue to protect you. Amen
Re: OAU Female Law Student Kidnapped At Ife, Dumped In Kwara by 2special(m): 11:25am On Aug 06, 2016
@ emerged01,why should l believe a clear lie.....she gained alot o.....Her phone was switched off when d guy dey "dig" her....Simple.......
Re: OAU Female Law Student Kidnapped At Ife, Dumped In Kwara by pamcode(m): 11:28am On Aug 06, 2016
Ha Na God save her o.
Re: OAU Female Law Student Kidnapped At Ife, Dumped In Kwara by Nobody: 11:29am On Aug 06, 2016
This story carries some buckets of doubt.... firstly, she said they were passing through bush path till they got to a certain place. Then the driver started dropping them after 10 minutes drive till she was dropped... following her journey from Ile ife to share,,, I am conversant with any path around here very well... the driver will pass through so many towns such as ikirun, erinle, offa, and even Ilorin, before they got to share...
secondly, there is a curfew current on in share due to the fight between share and tsaragi. the soldiers there will definitely arrest the driver soon as he got there because no movement is allowed between 7am to 6pm

so, ADONBILIFIT

2 Likes

Re: OAU Female Law Student Kidnapped At Ife, Dumped In Kwara by iluvnaija234: 11:29am On Aug 06, 2016
StealthyMe:
And people say miracles don't happen... This is a clear example taking the okada man into consideration.

He might not even be human :-/
He's an Angel, God thank you for saving her life.

1 Like

Re: OAU Female Law Student Kidnapped At Ife, Dumped In Kwara by Abeos(m): 11:33am On Aug 06, 2016
Thank God for her life
Re: OAU Female Law Student Kidnapped At Ife, Dumped In Kwara by rafcrown(m): 11:35am On Aug 06, 2016
Citizens are no longer safe.Using buses to kidnap people.
Kidnappers fear nobody again ,meaning that they are well connected.
Police Force must be re-organised.
A safe nation is a great nation.
Re: OAU Female Law Student Kidnapped At Ife, Dumped In Kwara by thorpido(m): 11:35am On Aug 06, 2016
TOPCRUISE:

even at that just that justify such victims not to make a report to the Police and car park authorities for them to pick the pieces together where they can commence investigation
The question is,were the others found?
Re: OAU Female Law Student Kidnapped At Ife, Dumped In Kwara by omas1(m): 11:37am On Aug 06, 2016
Thank God for her life. One has to be very careful these days especially traveling at night.
That's why whenever I'm traveling I always use a registered park .anyways it's just by His Grace.
Re: OAU Female Law Student Kidnapped At Ife, Dumped In Kwara by thorpido(m): 11:38am On Aug 06, 2016
LastMumu:

Obviously the good Samaritan left, lol. So because she couldn't find the man again means the man isn't human? Lwkmd! grin

You niggas wouod believe anything.
The good samaritan will suddenly 'left' in a place that was not a market or crowded area in less than 10seconds and you wouldn't even see a trace?
You guys let your unbelief cloud your common sense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

20-Year-Old Man Kidnaps Father, Collects N2m Ransom From Family Members (Pix) / SSN On CSU Documents Released To Atiku, Shows It Belongs To President Tinubu / Ritualists Kill 11-Year-Old Almajiri In Bauchi, Remove His Brain (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.