Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,152 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

OAU Female Law Student Kidnapped At Ife, Dumped In Kwara - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / OAU Female Law Student Kidnapped At Ife, Dumped In Kwara (46147 Views)

Girl Who Was Kidnapped At A Party In Port-Harcourt, Found After 4 Years. Photo / Cynthia Dike: Lady Raped And Killed In Imo, Nude Body Dumped In A Bush (Graphic) / 500L UNIMAID Nursing Student Kidnapped, Raped, Robbed, Acid Poured On Her (Graph (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OAU Female Law Student Kidnapped At Ife, Dumped In Kwara by Nobody: 10:23am On Aug 06, 2016
Pls how can I get in touch with this girl grin...I like her.

2 Likes

Re: OAU Female Law Student Kidnapped At Ife, Dumped In Kwara by Timoleon(m): 10:23am On Aug 06, 2016
LastMumu:

No the Okada man is not human he is a camel. Rubbish!
dude why art thou harsh?

1 Like

Re: OAU Female Law Student Kidnapped At Ife, Dumped In Kwara by Chimastical: 10:25am On Aug 06, 2016
Hmmmn! Na wa ooo! Things dey hapn. Lucky gal
chimaamechi.
Re: OAU Female Law Student Kidnapped At Ife, Dumped In Kwara by Beremx(f): 10:28am On Aug 06, 2016
Nigeria police and their foolishness. If they were sensible, they would have used that lady to track down the ritualists. dem no get sense na!
Re: OAU Female Law Student Kidnapped At Ife, Dumped In Kwara by pitchez: 10:29am On Aug 06, 2016
Thank God she's safe

1 Like

Re: OAU Female Law Student Kidnapped At Ife, Dumped In Kwara by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:29am On Aug 06, 2016
WHY IS IT THAT SHE IS THE ONLY ONE THAT CAME FORWARD AND TESTIFIED ABOUT THE EVENT. WHERE ARE THE OTHERS. IN A SITUATION LIKE THIS WHERE THE AFFECTED VICTIMS DECIDED NOT TO BACK UP THE CLAIMS, IT MAKES THE REPORTER A LIAR

3 Likes

Re: OAU Female Law Student Kidnapped At Ife, Dumped In Kwara by sinisters(m): 10:30am On Aug 06, 2016
Police force undecided
Smh for this police
It's not their fault sha
Re: OAU Female Law Student Kidnapped At Ife, Dumped In Kwara by favouriteYSF(m): 10:30am On Aug 06, 2016
Something is not adding up here, from share to ilorin at that late our, still imagining the okada that'll risk that far journey.

The father has called the aunty and yet the aunty feigned ignorance of the situation

From Oduduwa university to Share, I don't want to describe how that is kinda worrisone.

You sha want us to belief the miracle happened.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: OAU Female Law Student Kidnapped At Ife, Dumped In Kwara by Femich18(m): 10:32am On Aug 06, 2016
Story yi ti long ju mase bayi nah...*In olamide's voice*
Re: OAU Female Law Student Kidnapped At Ife, Dumped In Kwara by StealthyMe(m): 10:35am On Aug 06, 2016
LastMumu:

Maybe he actually is a camel... undecided I am beginning to think you are too cool

2 Likes

Re: OAU Female Law Student Kidnapped At Ife, Dumped In Kwara by Nobody: 10:37am On Aug 06, 2016
the girl go sabi book oo. 18 years old and in 300 level ife law.

3 Likes

Re: OAU Female Law Student Kidnapped At Ife, Dumped In Kwara by mployer(m): 10:38am On Aug 06, 2016
I don't believe the story anyway...

2 Likes

Re: OAU Female Law Student Kidnapped At Ife, Dumped In Kwara by thorpido(m): 10:39am On Aug 06, 2016
LastMumu:

Yea,the carnal understand not the things of the spirit.

3 Likes

Re: OAU Female Law Student Kidnapped At Ife, Dumped In Kwara by 3rdeye1(m): 10:40am On Aug 06, 2016
Whao.. Her account of the incidence are so Precise. I'm so happy for her safety.. And also happy for the parents. I know that share T junction so well.. It is more dangerous that the kidnappers themselves. This bororo/Fulani guys wreck great havoc of people so badly. There are usually policemen stationed there every time.. But I think their hands are full with the renewed share/tsaragi fight. To cap it all.. God (in okadaman form) was just on Duty at the time she was dropped at the junction.. To God be the glory.

4 Likes

Re: OAU Female Law Student Kidnapped At Ife, Dumped In Kwara by Fourwinds: 10:42am On Aug 06, 2016
“He stopped me at a T-junction and gave me my
phones, but they were already dead, so I couldn’t
contact anyone. When he dropped me, he told me
I was at Share (Kwara State)
“I asked him how much I should pay him. He just
nodded his head and zoomed off. He didn’t utter
a word or ask for money. Meanwhile, I was lucky
my phone came up again, so I quickly called my
dad that I was in Ilorin and that I was near my
aunt’s place. He quickly notified my aunt that I
was coming.

do u want me to believe this.

5 Likes

Re: OAU Female Law Student Kidnapped At Ife, Dumped In Kwara by thorpido(m): 10:43am On Aug 06, 2016
TOPCRUISE:
WHY IS IT THAT SHE IS THE ONLY ONE THAT CAME FORWARD AND TESTIFIED ABOUT THE EVENT. WHERE ARE THE OTHERS. IN A SITUATION LIKE THIS WHERE THE AFFECTED VICTIMS DECIDED NOT TO BACK UP THE CLAIMS, IT MAKES THE REPORTER A LIAR
Did you read where she said they were dropped off individually and she can't tell the fate of the others?
I'm not saying i support her story but from what she wrote,there are some questions you don't ask.
Re: OAU Female Law Student Kidnapped At Ife, Dumped In Kwara by mimicious(f): 10:44am On Aug 06, 2016
praise God
Re: OAU Female Law Student Kidnapped At Ife, Dumped In Kwara by TheLastAirBender: 10:44am On Aug 06, 2016
StealthyMe:
And people say miracles don't happen... This is a clear example taking the okada man into consideration.

He might not even be human :-/
i always wonder why some people will say there's no God.

2 Likes

Re: OAU Female Law Student Kidnapped At Ife, Dumped In Kwara by Nobody: 10:45am On Aug 06, 2016
thorpido:
Yea,the carnal understand not the things of the spirit.

Stop being gullible,in an attempt to spice up these testimonies,most if not all are either scripted, half-truth or highly exaggerated.
Re: OAU Female Law Student Kidnapped At Ife, Dumped In Kwara by OlivetBen(m): 10:46am On Aug 06, 2016
This is worthy of thanksgiving. Not thanksgiving on lips but in heart. I join u to thank God who saved u glory be to His holy name in Jesus name!

1 Like

Re: OAU Female Law Student Kidnapped At Ife, Dumped In Kwara by YabaLeftist: 10:46am On Aug 06, 2016
See the sweet innocent girl they wanted to use for rituals, but God pass dem.
Re: OAU Female Law Student Kidnapped At Ife, Dumped In Kwara by Enesi47: 10:46am On Aug 06, 2016
StealthyMe:
And people say miracles don't happen... This is a clear example taking the okada man into consideration.

He might not even be human :-/
very sure, that okada man is not human

2 Likes

Re: OAU Female Law Student Kidnapped At Ife, Dumped In Kwara by Ayo8(m): 10:47am On Aug 06, 2016
The nigerian police is the worst establishment under the heavens... who knows what happened to the remaining passengers....it is very typical of the nigerian police to send u running in circles because of their lazy nature....i think it's high time they r put under checks...govt is just wasting tax payers money on some lazy ass ppl who got into the law enforcement profession without the passion for the job...
Re: OAU Female Law Student Kidnapped At Ife, Dumped In Kwara by Glomoni: 10:47am On Aug 06, 2016
As ur name implies, Praise the Lord!!!!!!!!!!!, can somebody say Alleluia?
Re: OAU Female Law Student Kidnapped At Ife, Dumped In Kwara by Appareil(m): 10:47am On Aug 06, 2016
The Okada man was probably an angel God sent because of the prayers of the saints! Praise God! Jesus be hallowed!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: OAU Female Law Student Kidnapped At Ife, Dumped In Kwara by Originalsly: 10:48am On Aug 06, 2016
What is all this about tracing the phone signal to find the location of the incident? Expected to hear more about identifying the buses and driver. Hmmm...texting father.. father calling back.
Re: OAU Female Law Student Kidnapped At Ife, Dumped In Kwara by thorpido(m): 10:50am On Aug 06, 2016
LastMumu:

Stop being gullible, most most of these testimonies are either scripted, half-truth or highly exaggerated.
How do you prove this gullibility?You probably have never had a first hand experience.My neighbour had a similar experience.She was dropped off in the bush.A few minutes later,a man appeared,helped her find her way and got a vehicle for her.As she opened the car door and turned to thank him,he was nowhere to be found.

*no let this your mumu doubt everything.

1 Like

Re: OAU Female Law Student Kidnapped At Ife, Dumped In Kwara by Zico5(m): 10:50am On Aug 06, 2016
misspicy:
Thank God for saving this young lady.

Now motor parks are not even save to board vehicles,Nigeria which way

But there are some inconsistency in this story.

1)Her dad called her aunt,that she is coming,yet her aunt was suprised when she knocked on the gate

2)The Ilorin I know is filled with Vigilante men,especially that time of the night,how did she trek from that Sango road that leads to Basin without encountering Vigilantes

All in all,may God be praised smiley
So u assert that the girl is making this up? Na wa for us in naija o. We can doubt anything
Re: OAU Female Law Student Kidnapped At Ife, Dumped In Kwara by adedayo3193(m): 10:53am On Aug 06, 2016
azeecoboy:
I Thought as much too,was he calling her to give the phone to the kidnappers?

Wot if u were the one in the mans position wot would u do,from the statent of the man you can see that he said he was scared when he received the message you cant expect him to do nothing

1 Like

Re: OAU Female Law Student Kidnapped At Ife, Dumped In Kwara by BIDOO(m): 10:53am On Aug 06, 2016
GogetterMD:
You sent your dad a message that you were held hostage and he decided to call you back immediately To talk to the abductors or listen to your caller tune? undecided
Thank God nothing happened to her cause the dad could have jeopardized the only means of tracking her angry
in such situation, no mortal will think right! many thought will be running in your mind to the extent if ask your name at that moment you will denied ever been christened.
Re: OAU Female Law Student Kidnapped At Ife, Dumped In Kwara by Nobody: 10:56am On Aug 06, 2016
May God be praised

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Landlady Hires Robbers To Rob Tenant In Lagos (Photo) / SSN On CSU Documents Released To Atiku, Shows It Belongs To President Tinubu / 20-Year-Old Man Kidnaps Father, Collects N2m Ransom From Family Members (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.