Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,873 members, 7,828,111 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

OAU Female Law Student Kidnapped At Ife, Dumped In Kwara - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / OAU Female Law Student Kidnapped At Ife, Dumped In Kwara (46145 Views)

Girl Who Was Kidnapped At A Party In Port-Harcourt, Found After 4 Years. Photo / Cynthia Dike: Lady Raped And Killed In Imo, Nude Body Dumped In A Bush (Graphic) / 500L UNIMAID Nursing Student Kidnapped, Raped, Robbed, Acid Poured On Her (Graph (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OAU Female Law Student Kidnapped At Ife, Dumped In Kwara by tunahper(m): 1:42pm On Aug 06, 2016
Thank God fo ur life! Lift is not safe, park is not safe.. where is safe now to board a vehicle? God is only our ultimate protector
Re: OAU Female Law Student Kidnapped At Ife, Dumped In Kwara by Nobody: 1:51pm On Aug 06, 2016
so touching. Thank God for saving her life. I'm so happy

THANK YOU JESUS
Re: OAU Female Law Student Kidnapped At Ife, Dumped In Kwara by Nobody: 2:11pm On Aug 06, 2016
so ritualists now use public parks to catch their victims.its dangerious picking a lift on the road but to meet them in a motor park hmmm....anyway thank God for her life.
Re: OAU Female Law Student Kidnapped At Ife, Dumped In Kwara by Nobody: 2:12pm On Aug 06, 2016
GogetterMD:
You sent your dad a message that you were held hostage and he decided to call you back immediately To talk to the abductors or listen to your caller tune? undecided
Thank God nothing happened to her cause the dad could have jeopardized the only means of tracking her angry

You won't understand it. He was terrified he couldn't think straight. It's a sudden overwhelming fear. It can happen to anybody.

1 Like

Re: OAU Female Law Student Kidnapped At Ife, Dumped In Kwara by PeachyP(f): 2:14pm On Aug 06, 2016
lilyqueen:
so touching. Thank God for saving her life. I'm so happy

THANK YOU JESUS

Hey dear, please I need your vote again.
https://www.nairaland.com/3271417/mr-nairaland-2016-grand-finale
Re: OAU Female Law Student Kidnapped At Ife, Dumped In Kwara by Iganboh: 2:37pm On Aug 06, 2016
Thank God for the safety!!! But the story confused me as in the part below;;

so I quickly called my dad
that I was in Ilorin and that I was near my aunt’s
place. He quickly notified my aunt that I was
coming.
“I was dumbfounded. From where the motorcyclist
dropped me, I trekked to my aunt’s house for some
minutes and when I got to the door, around 12 am
on Sunday, I knocked. She was a bit scared
because she was expecting no one. She asked who
was knocking. I replied, ‘It’s me, Praise.’ She
retorted, ‘Which Praise?’ I said, ‘Praise Adelakin.’
She asked again, ‘Praise Adelakin from where?’ We
often talk and so she recognised my voice. She
then said someone should open the gate for me.

Why did she(the aunt) reacted as if she was not aware of Praise's journey?

All the same We thank God for u. who knows what might have happened to the rest?

God have mercy!!!!!
Re: OAU Female Law Student Kidnapped At Ife, Dumped In Kwara by Nobody: 2:56pm On Aug 06, 2016
thorpido:
How do you prove this gullibility?You probably have never had a first hand experience.My neighbour had a similar experience.She was dropped off in the bush.A few minutes later,a man appeared,helped her find her way and got a vehicle for her.As she opened the car door and turned to thank him,he was nowhere to be found.

*no let this your mumu doubt everything.
not only ur neighbour...even one of my cousin doin okada back then carry one fair skinned female passenger and after some minutes he noticed she jus turn to blk smoke and vanish like willy willy grin
Re: OAU Female Law Student Kidnapped At Ife, Dumped In Kwara by horlabiyi(m): 2:57pm On Aug 06, 2016
Alhamdulilahi you're still alive and healthy
Re: OAU Female Law Student Kidnapped At Ife, Dumped In Kwara by qhutetomsel(f): 3:04pm On Aug 06, 2016
Ninilowo:
I comment my reserve cos the tori get lots of k-legs. SUMMARY : the gel went on an appointment and the easiest way to deceive his pastor daddy is to come up with such a story.

Good day sir..!

Please vote vizkiz as the next MR Nairaland..

Here is the link to vote:https://www.nairaland.com/3271417/mr-nairaland-2016-grand-finale#48227310.
Re: OAU Female Law Student Kidnapped At Ife, Dumped In Kwara by faruz: 3:05pm On Aug 06, 2016
LastMumu:

No the Okada man is not human he is a camel. Rubbish!
grin grin grin
Re: OAU Female Law Student Kidnapped At Ife, Dumped In Kwara by AliJohn(m): 3:05pm On Aug 06, 2016
18yrs 300L .
Abeg which age she enter skul...

Idonblivit

1 Like

Re: OAU Female Law Student Kidnapped At Ife, Dumped In Kwara by BABANGBALI: 3:08pm On Aug 06, 2016
donbenedict:
Thank God she wasn't _raped
how you take know?did you smell her borehole?
Re: OAU Female Law Student Kidnapped At Ife, Dumped In Kwara by BABANGBALI: 3:09pm On Aug 06, 2016
AliJohn:
18yrs 300L .

Idonblivit
don't mind dem. Dat girl cannot be less than 27
Re: OAU Female Law Student Kidnapped At Ife, Dumped In Kwara by musa7m(m): 3:09pm On Aug 06, 2016
[quote author=misspicy post=48235005]Thank God for saving this young lady.

Now motor parks are not even save to board vehicles,Nigeria which way

But there are some inconsistency in this story.

1)Her dad called her aunt,that she is coming,yet her aunt was suprised when she knocked on the gate

2)The Ilorin I know is filled with Vigilante men,especially that time of the night,how did she trek from that Sango road that leads to Basin without encountering Vigilantes

All in all,may God be praised smiley
[/quote)the story tire
Re: OAU Female Law Student Kidnapped At Ife, Dumped In Kwara by musa7m(m): 3:13pm On Aug 06, 2016
AliJohn:
18yrs 300L .

Idonblivit
some people can't(no be sabi) lie ? 18 years in 300L
Re: OAU Female Law Student Kidnapped At Ife, Dumped In Kwara by thorpido(m): 3:31pm On Aug 06, 2016
LastMumu:

Lol, didnt you just say it was at a car park? Most car parks in Nigeria are always crowded, lol. In a bid to ascribe the supernatural to anything beyond your understanding, you guys end up making silly things up.

You really need to hear how ridiculous you sound. Lwkmd! grin

Oh now I noticed you've got poor eyesight apart from the lack of comprehension.Go back to my post and show me where I said it was a park he got her a vehicle.

This your mumu no be here.
Re: OAU Female Law Student Kidnapped At Ife, Dumped In Kwara by thorpido(m): 3:42pm On Aug 06, 2016
lefulefu:

not only ur neighbour...even one of my cousin doin okada back then carry one fair skinned female passenger and after some minutes he noticed she jus turn to blk smoke and vanish like willy willy grin
Hahahahohoho

#dry
Re: OAU Female Law Student Kidnapped At Ife, Dumped In Kwara by legundarybeans(m): 3:54pm On Aug 06, 2016
Only 1 thing I av 2 say,God was involved

1 Like

Re: OAU Female Law Student Kidnapped At Ife, Dumped In Kwara by musa7m(m): 3:54pm On Aug 06, 2016
This story 4un....just read this part and see for your seif ;“The police said they should go to MTN office to track my phone to know where I was. MTN said they needed a police report, which the police couldn’t give because they didn’t know about the incident
Re: OAU Female Law Student Kidnapped At Ife, Dumped In Kwara by Damdeok(m): 3:59pm On Aug 06, 2016
Thank God for her life
Re: OAU Female Law Student Kidnapped At Ife, Dumped In Kwara by blkmum700: 4:21pm On Aug 06, 2016
this story get k-leg,okada man carry her from share to ilorin without collecting money this kind time fuel de expensive,distance between share and ilorin is more than 50k,i kno believe that part.
Re: OAU Female Law Student Kidnapped At Ife, Dumped In Kwara by koolaid87: 4:33pm On Aug 06, 2016
I'd have ran by the time they were having their meeting. I wouldn't mind getting shot than picturing myself being taken to a slaughter house. Thank God for her life.

Her txt msg must have saved the lives of other passengers that boarded with her

Nairalanders, a o ni ba oloriburuku wo motor po
Re: OAU Female Law Student Kidnapped At Ife, Dumped In Kwara by koolaid87: 4:35pm On Aug 06, 2016
blkmum700:
this story get k-leg,okada man carry her from share to ilorin without collecting money this kind time fuel de expensive,distance between share and ilorin is more than 50k,i kno believe that part.

That wasn't a bike man, M O R O N! That was an Angel.
Re: OAU Female Law Student Kidnapped At Ife, Dumped In Kwara by Ninilowo(m): 4:36pm On Aug 06, 2016
qhutetomsel:

Good day sir..!

Please vote vizkiz as the next MR Nairaland..

Here is the link to vote:https://www.nairaland.com/3271417/mr-nairaland-2016-grand-finale#48227310.
No wahala. It is done

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OAU Female Law Student Kidnapped At Ife, Dumped In Kwara by azeecoboy(m): 4:39pm On Aug 06, 2016
adedayo3193:

Wot if u were the one in the mans position wot would u do,from the statent of the man you can see that he said he was scared when he received the message you cant expect him to do nothing
I understand....
But calling her number was never a solution,he'd rather text her back to gain some information
Re: OAU Female Law Student Kidnapped At Ife, Dumped In Kwara by CHOPUP411(m): 5:19pm On Aug 06, 2016
This girl can lie
Re: OAU Female Law Student Kidnapped At Ife, Dumped In Kwara by qhutetomsel(f): 5:52pm On Aug 06, 2016
Ninilowo:
No wahala. It is done
thank you sir.! cheesy
Re: OAU Female Law Student Kidnapped At Ife, Dumped In Kwara by CHOPUP411(m): 5:54pm On Aug 06, 2016
Girl and lie

Re: OAU Female Law Student Kidnapped At Ife, Dumped In Kwara by blkmum700: 6:05pm On Aug 06, 2016
koolaid87:

That wasn't a bike man, M O R O N! That was an Angel.

i think you are stu.pid
Re: OAU Female Law Student Kidnapped At Ife, Dumped In Kwara by kebesobase(m): 8:40pm On Aug 06, 2016
And you expect me to read all that?
Re: OAU Female Law Student Kidnapped At Ife, Dumped In Kwara by tosynomolara(f): 8:45pm On Aug 06, 2016
God doesn't 4sake his pple
Re: OAU Female Law Student Kidnapped At Ife, Dumped In Kwara by sharpchap: 8:45pm On Aug 06, 2016
thank GOD. But I hope no be man she follow go come form story.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Landlady Hires Robbers To Rob Tenant In Lagos (Photo) / SSN On CSU Documents Released To Atiku, Shows It Belongs To President Tinubu / 20-Year-Old Man Kidnaps Father, Collects N2m Ransom From Family Members (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.