Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

OAU Female Law Student Kidnapped At Ife, Dumped In Kwara - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / OAU Female Law Student Kidnapped At Ife, Dumped In Kwara (46146 Views)

Girl Who Was Kidnapped At A Party In Port-Harcourt, Found After 4 Years. Photo / Cynthia Dike: Lady Raped And Killed In Imo, Nude Body Dumped In A Bush (Graphic) / 500L UNIMAID Nursing Student Kidnapped, Raped, Robbed, Acid Poured On Her (Graph (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OAU Female Law Student Kidnapped At Ife, Dumped In Kwara by ImperialYoruba: 11:41am On Aug 06, 2016
The okada probably thought she was spirit from the forest and behaved himself. grin grin

Anyway, may Obatala be praised for her safety.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OAU Female Law Student Kidnapped At Ife, Dumped In Kwara by ayaotas: 11:42am On Aug 06, 2016
mayorkyzo:
Thank God for life...this is a miracle,only God knows the fate of the ccupants of the other vehicles... cry
yes a miracle, the bike is an angel
Re: OAU Female Law Student Kidnapped At Ife, Dumped In Kwara by innolala(m): 11:47am On Aug 06, 2016
Jst as ur name says Praise. Jst keep on Praising God
Re: OAU Female Law Student Kidnapped At Ife, Dumped In Kwara by Nobody: 11:50am On Aug 06, 2016
misspicy:
Thank God for saving this young lady.

Now motor parks are not even save to board vehicles,Nigeria which way

But there are some inconsistency in this story.

1)Her dad called her aunt,that she is coming,yet her aunt was suprised when she knocked on the gate

2)The Ilorin I know is filled with Vigilante men,especially that time of the night,how did she trek from that Sango road that leads to Basin without encountering Vigilantes

All in all,may God be praised smiley

My thoughts exactly!! the story doesn't add up, i stopped reading when she said she gpt to the gate and her aunt was suprised? still asking? when she claimed her father had called? a real life situation the aunt would have been outside watching for her.

Also she said her phone died, alter her phone came up again? when the kidnappers took their phones did they leave them on to listen to ringtones?
PLEASE THIS STORY IS A LIE OR THE LADY WENT SOMEWHERE ELSE AND MADE THIS RUBBISH UP undecided

This is why most Nigerians fail American Visa interview when they go and tell inconsistent stories like this

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: OAU Female Law Student Kidnapped At Ife, Dumped In Kwara by muhazeen(m): 11:50am On Aug 06, 2016
Allah will help us ooo
Re: OAU Female Law Student Kidnapped At Ife, Dumped In Kwara by ifeomaekol(f): 11:52am On Aug 06, 2016
misspicy:
Thank God for saving this young lady.

Now motor parks are not even save to board vehicles,Nigeria which way

But there are some inconsistency in this story.

1)Her dad called her aunt,that she is coming,yet her aunt was suprised when she knocked on the gate

2)The Ilorin I know is filled with Vigilante men,especially that time of the night,how did she trek from that Sango road that leads to Basin without encountering Vigilantes

All in all,may God be praised smiley
my dear let's jux thank God, stories like this are inconsistent----cos its jux like a flim or trance.
Re: OAU Female Law Student Kidnapped At Ife, Dumped In Kwara by Orikinla(m): 11:55am On Aug 06, 2016
Praise PRAISE ALMIGHTY GOD JEHOVAH!
HALLELUJAH!

Nigerian Police said they did not have mobile phone tracker that is a free app on Google Play.
Re: OAU Female Law Student Kidnapped At Ife, Dumped In Kwara by Orikinla(m): 12:03pm On Aug 06, 2016
3rdeye1:
Whao.. Her account of the incidence are so Precise. I'm so happy for her safety.. And also happy for the parents. I know that share T junction so well.. It is more dangerous that the kidnappers themselves. This bororo/Fulani guys wreck great havoc of people so badly. There are usually policemen stationed there every time.. But I think their hands are full with the renewed share/tsaragi fight. To cap it all.. God (in okadaman form) was just on Duty at the time she was dropped at the junction.. To God be the glory.

1 Like

Re: OAU Female Law Student Kidnapped At Ife, Dumped In Kwara by Godwin616: 12:05pm On Aug 06, 2016
The learning point here;
We are just living at the mercy of God. We also rejoice with the family of Adelakin for the divine intervention in the life of their daughter Praise. Such a young and pretty 18 years 300 level law student with a bright future. We shall not be a victim of kidnappers and ritual killers in the mighty name of Jesus. And God will expose those evil men in our society in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: OAU Female Law Student Kidnapped At Ife, Dumped In Kwara by ifeomaekol(f): 12:06pm On Aug 06, 2016
Divine intervention from above, but one wonders why your aunt ll ask who you were if your dad had already called to inform her that you where coming and secondly knowing your voice n all. 2) who is lying between you and the chairman of the motor park? He said they close by 4 and you said u boded inside the motor park by the same 4?? Well all these questions sef aren't neccessary cos the most important thing is that you lived to tell the story. I thank the lord for he's mercies even in our short comings. Let's all try and avoid travelling in the night, once its 3 or 4pm pls forget the journey for that day. I pray the other passengers are ok too.
Re: OAU Female Law Student Kidnapped At Ife, Dumped In Kwara by Missmossy(f): 12:07pm On Aug 06, 2016
What an experience, thank God for her life. Very few survive such. Happy for her cheesy

Nigeria is scary these days. Someone like me that hates travelling. God help us.
Re: OAU Female Law Student Kidnapped At Ife, Dumped In Kwara by trilobite: 12:13pm On Aug 06, 2016
veekid:
Uhmmmmmm I smell olosho

grin. Me too. But let us thank God.

1 Like

Re: OAU Female Law Student Kidnapped At Ife, Dumped In Kwara by Nobody: 12:14pm On Aug 06, 2016
ofemigeorge:
This story get as e take be. If Na guy e happen to...I for talk sey him don ..... Smoke that tin....wey get seed.

the inconsistencies in this story no get part 2

when she was dropped off at midnight her
phone which was dead quickly come up
again without changing it

her father contacted her aunt but
they were surprised when they saw her

she bordered the bus at motor park by 7pm
but the motor park chairman and the punch
confirmed the park closes by 4pm

her father warned her against taking a lift so
she've got to lie she took public transport.

kidnappers couldn't have stationed their
vehicle inside motor park an wait patiently
for passengers to arrive

she wouldn't have agreed she hitch-hiked
as against her fathers advice

which burn again kidnappers go return
your phone by the way . .....

3 Likes

Re: OAU Female Law Student Kidnapped At Ife, Dumped In Kwara by zaboy: 12:17pm On Aug 06, 2016
so the phone's battery died, then somehow recharged itself and came back up again?

Macchiaveli is right: he who seeks to deceive shall always find someone willing to let him/herself be deeived!
Re: OAU Female Law Student Kidnapped At Ife, Dumped In Kwara by mike1994reds: 12:19pm On Aug 06, 2016
GogetterMD:
You sent your dad a message that you were held hostage and he decided to call you back immediately To talk to the abductors or listen to your caller tune? undecided
Thank God nothing happened to her cause the dad could have jeopardized the only means of tracking her angry

u cant really blame d man; in that situation only a few pple would think of not calling her number instantly. incidents likes this get one flared up and prevents one 4rm thinking straight at that moment. PRAYER is good!
Re: OAU Female Law Student Kidnapped At Ife, Dumped In Kwara by Nobody: 12:23pm On Aug 06, 2016
thorpido:
The good samaritan will suddenly 'left' in a place that was not a market or crowded area in less than 10seconds and you wouldn't even see a trace?
You guys let your unbelief cloud your common sense.

Lol, didnt you just say it was at a car park? Most car parks in Nigeria are always crowded, lol. In a bid to ascribe the supernatural to anything beyond your understanding, you guys end up making silly things up.

You really need to hear how ridiculous you sound. Lwkmd! grin

Re: OAU Female Law Student Kidnapped At Ife, Dumped In Kwara by goodforsomthing: 12:32pm On Aug 06, 2016
We are living in a wicked world,killing people for ritual.GOD pls save us o,Naijabet man say si
Re: OAU Female Law Student Kidnapped At Ife, Dumped In Kwara by StealthyMe(m): 12:35pm On Aug 06, 2016
TheLastAirBender:
i always wonder why some people will say there's no God.

Certain things happen we have no explanation for...that right there i believe is the Almighty's doing

Scientist will try to have their moment and come up with funny tales but... God still exists
Re: OAU Female Law Student Kidnapped At Ife, Dumped In Kwara by StealthyMe(m): 12:36pm On Aug 06, 2016
lordoseji:
oga this story is fake

You should have asked her for a pic in captivity since you dontblivit Just pray you're not in her shoes and have to share a mysterious story and no one believes you.
Re: OAU Female Law Student Kidnapped At Ife, Dumped In Kwara by doctokwus: 12:42pm On Aug 06, 2016
Story for kids. All drivers that load inside parks are registered and known by the unions. she is simply not telling the truth.

2 Likes

Re: OAU Female Law Student Kidnapped At Ife, Dumped In Kwara by mcpapillo(m): 12:43pm On Aug 06, 2016
GogetterMD:
You sent your dad a message that you were held hostage and he decided to call you back immediately To talk to the abductors or listen to your caller tune? undecided
Thank God nothing happened to her cause the dad could have jeopardized the only means of tracking her angry

I don't know how old you are and if you have kids or not. If you have kids may you never have to experience what her parents experienced. Cos I don't know how you expect them to react on receiving that kind of message. I also pray your parents don't do either. Thank God for her life I believe her people's prayers worked.
Re: OAU Female Law Student Kidnapped At Ife, Dumped In Kwara by Nobody: 12:48pm On Aug 06, 2016
emerged01:

What is her gain if she lied? She didn't even expect you to believe but sharing her story to glorify God.

if you believe this story you can believe anything

the kidnappers must be a burn again to have
returned their phones

ladies have always employ strategies to
manipulate their strict parents....no be today
nyash dey for back

1 Like

Re: OAU Female Law Student Kidnapped At Ife, Dumped In Kwara by Skmoda360(m): 12:50pm On Aug 06, 2016
donbenedict:
Thank God she wasn't _raped
your comment is almost on point.
Re: OAU Female Law Student Kidnapped At Ife, Dumped In Kwara by Barrywilly(m): 12:52pm On Aug 06, 2016
The story doesn't add up. Firstly, there is no any turning after Oduduwa University that leads to Ilorin. Secondly, there was no way you can be abducted, your abductors held a meeting and you will still be at Ilorin within that time lag. Thirdly, how did she paid the okada man. Fourthly, there are no Bush road to Ilorin from Ile-Ife. You will have to pass through so many towns and villages like osogbo, ifon Osun, ikirun, ogbomosho etc. This is a cooked up story from a wayward girl
Islie:

http://punchng.com/kidnapped-ife-dumped-kwara-oau-students-scary-journey-jungle/

1 Like

Re: OAU Female Law Student Kidnapped At Ife, Dumped In Kwara by Nobody: 12:53pm On Aug 06, 2016
When you enter any vehicle and you suspect the occupants of the vehicle (driver, conductor or co travellers) , or you suspected the Movement of the vehicle (when the driver took the supposedly short cut), demand on a very harsh tune to drop off from the vehicle immediately.

Secondly, if you decide to stay in the vehicle, put your handset on silent (not on vibration please). By so doing, you will be the only one monitoring the activities on your phone.

Ensure that your battery is fully charged before embarking on long distance journey that will take up to an hour. Travel with two handsets if you can. When your handsets are being collected from you, willing submit the bigger handset (Android, infinix, bb and so on) and retain the small handset like ( Nokia touch, small techno and so on) but please ensure that they are on silent and their back light switched off.

When they ask you to lie down, comply immediately without wasting any time.
If you're sending message to your loved ones (which you ought to have done before now when the vehicle took the short cut or when you suspected the occupants of the vehicle), please ask them not to call back. Text messages are meant to be replied.

If you're using smart phones, GPS navigation can be of help, activate it.

When the victim's loved ones are going to the police for help, please they should insist that they want to speak with the DPO or DCO. don't go through the rank and file, they will always give you insulting excuses such as "we do not have fuel, report back after 48 hours, we are waiting for order from above, and (or) can you identify the suspects when you see them).

Above all, don't panic, don't show hard man, pray inside your heart (don't start shouting Jesus Jesus or Mohammed Mohammed). Stay focused and monitor your surroundings,
Don't look at their faces.

Use your number 6, by so doing, you will be alive to narrate the sad event as a story.

Have a nice day ahead.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: OAU Female Law Student Kidnapped At Ife, Dumped In Kwara by Nobody: 1:13pm On Aug 06, 2016
How did the kidnapper-driver hold at least 14 grown students at gunpoint, drive from Ife to Ilorin and also drop each one off at ten-minute intervals while handing each student their phones? How many hands/legs/heads did he have?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OAU Female Law Student Kidnapped At Ife, Dumped In Kwara by irunoko(m): 1:13pm On Aug 06, 2016
veekid:
Uhmmmmmm I smell olosho
does this innocent looking girl have the appearance of an ashewo.she looks like a typical s.u student
Re: OAU Female Law Student Kidnapped At Ife, Dumped In Kwara by nanaman(m): 1:17pm On Aug 06, 2016
Barrywilly:
The story doesn't add up. Firstly, there is no any turning after Oduduwa University that leads to Ilorin. Secondly, there was no way you can be abducted, your abductors held a meeting and you will still be at Ilorin within that time lag. Thirdly, how did she paid the okada man. Fourthly, there are no Bush road to Ilorin from Ile-Ife. You will have to pass through so many towns and villages like osogbo, ifon Osun, ikirun, ogbomosho etc. This is a cooked up story from a wayward girl

There is a road bro. Akinola market along the express after OUI leads to Ipetu-Moro-Oshogbo or Ilorin whichever route your destination is. The story get as be though but Thank God she survived.
Re: OAU Female Law Student Kidnapped At Ife, Dumped In Kwara by piagetskinner(m): 1:29pm On Aug 06, 2016
there are some things that just don't add up in this story.... but be that as it may... thank God for sparing her life and sending an angel on in the midst of the dark forest.... when we call upon God he will surely deliver those who trust in him

as usual the police always can't do anything... it just baffles me
Re: OAU Female Law Student Kidnapped At Ife, Dumped In Kwara by Soleymania(m): 1:40pm On Aug 06, 2016
The girl' story is incoherent

Re: OAU Female Law Student Kidnapped At Ife, Dumped In Kwara by tyconcepts(f): 1:40pm On Aug 06, 2016
azeecoboy:
I Thought as much too,was he calling her to give the phone to the kidnappers?

GogetterMD:

Until you become a parent you would never understand the state of the Dad when he got the message.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Landlady Hires Robbers To Rob Tenant In Lagos (Photo) / SSN On CSU Documents Released To Atiku, Shows It Belongs To President Tinubu / 20-Year-Old Man Kidnaps Father, Collects N2m Ransom From Family Members (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.