Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,279 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:36 AM

k - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / k (2699 Views)

Doctors Discover intimacy gadget In Woman's Vagina 10 Years After She Forgot It / I Forgot My Wifes Birthday / Help! My Girlfriend Forgot My Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

k by MurphyG1(m): 6:03pm On Sep 22, 2009
k
Re: k by Nobody: 6:09pm On Sep 22, 2009
Haaaa, not everyone remember birthdays or dates. But since it's important to you, she should make efforts to remember. Pick up her calls at least she's even calling.
Re: k by Nobody: 6:10pm On Sep 22, 2009
some birthdays are not to be forgotten if not wahala dey
Re: k by kim15: 6:16pm On Sep 22, 2009
That as nothing to do with your relationship with her if really you are sure of the relationship as you said it was moving good but the birthday point is important and all you need to do is to keep reminding her, she might mean no arm by doing that to you. Some people are like that and believe me sincerely. If she love you as much you love her then keep it up. Relationship is about Understanding and correction.
Re: k by kim15: 6:17pm On Sep 22, 2009
g2?
Re: k by Nobody: 6:18pm On Sep 22, 2009
People forget. . . forgive her. cool
Re: k by Shola2009(m): 6:25pm On Sep 22, 2009
she forgot ur birthday not once,but twice!! shocked 2!! haba, she clearly doesnt care about you orrrrrrrrrrrrr she has some mental problem,that doesnt allow a her brain to store important dates, yours in particular grin
Re: k by Nobody: 6:37pm On Sep 22, 2009
Guy wake up, birthday my foot.it seem you have nothing doing.begging your gf to write your birthday date on her forehead.
Re: k by Nobody: 6:38pm On Sep 22, 2009
Guy wake up, birthday my foot.it seem you have nothing doing.begging your gf to write your birthday date on her forehead.
Re: k by Pwaves(f): 7:16pm On Sep 22, 2009
It isnt luv, untill she cant even remember your name. Im sure her memory has been taken over by your luv.
Re: k by james2man: 7:20pm On Sep 22, 2009
I don't think a date(just one special day) will be a problem for someone who claim to love you to store in their memory or dairy, This is a sign that you are not important, even friends around you will remember that how much more the girl you claim to be your GF, Not saying anything negative to discourage you from keeping the relationship going.But when crying we do always see
Re: k by Fiona0007: 9:11pm On Sep 22, 2009
I still remember all my boyfriends' birthdays. grin
It is not easy to understand what makes her forget your birthday. Was she too busy?
Re: k by DeepSoul(f): 11:50pm On Sep 22, 2009
No excuse.

She forgot not once but twice! Haba!

I remember even my dog's birthday.

We know not everyone is good with dates but if you love sm1 and have been 2geda for TWO years, that excuse ceases to be valid in my honest opinion!
Re: k by follypimpi(m): 11:53pm On Sep 22, 2009
Deep Soul:

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]No excuse.

She forgot not once but twice! Haba!

We know not everyone is good with dates but if you love sm1 and have been 2geda for TWO years, that excuse ceases to be valid in my honest opinion!

Tell that to 2 of my ex's,to think i got them gift of there respective bday,i took my gift back from em both grin grin grin[/font]
Re: k by Shola2009(m): 5:06am On Sep 23, 2009

cheesy grin thats a good one, lol
Re: k by MurphyG1(m): 7:15am On Sep 23, 2009
she wasnt busy o! infact at all.
Re: k by ThoniaSlim(f): 9:23am On Sep 23, 2009
Once, understandable. . .twice? erhmmm. . . undecided
Re: k by TheSeeker(m): 10:04am On Sep 23, 2009
Now that's a classic. Your girlfriend forgetting your birthday smells doom and don't let anyone deceive you that it doesn't mean nothing, of course, it means a lot. I bet she doesn't know your favorite cologne, color, designer, food, etc. My girlfriend remembered my birthday, just one month to it and reminded me, and she's as busy as bee. Personally, I don't see any tenably acceptable excuse for her to forget your birthday. It doesn't make sense.

Let me tell you what I can decipher from her actions:

1. She hardly loves you.
2. You're not important.
3. You're not integrated into her daily life (how often do you talk or spend time with each other?)
4. Trust me, she has someone else who's important to her than you are, an exception could be made in cases where she's been hurt before and doesn't trust you that much in that relationship but that again boils down to you not being important to her at all.
5. If she could have forgotten your birthday twice then she doesn't remember or know anything about you except for your physical stats. Let me tell you something, birthday is one among the first series of questions you know about a date (potential girlfriend or boyfriend), so for her to have forgotten that, you're no where in her life and it's time you realize that.

What I suggest you do is have a discussion with her. Have a heart to heart talk with her, but trust me, she's going to give you some excuses not only flimsy but lousy ones. While you are at it, ask her very sincere questions. Ask her what she knows about you, ask her things you think are important to you which you have told her and she ought to remember. Ask her what she can tell about you. Ask her what she thinks your relationship is heading to after 2 years. Ask her how she intends to move on in your relationship, what she wants to do to make it move on, what her expectations her, what her aspirations are, how important to you are. And believe me, you'll find out she'll woefully disappoint you.

However, communicate with her and know what she's up to. By the way, what's your distance from each other? What's her occupation? When was the last time you talked about your birthday before it came?

My friend, think think think!
Re: k by LordReed(m): 11:20am On Sep 23, 2009
@OP
TheSeeker hit the nail on the head . U need to sit wit this lady in a down to earth tete-a-tete cos it sounds like if she is not dat into u. I mean girls are very particular about anniversaries even if they are not gonna throw a big bash they usually find ways of making it special. Added to the fact that u had on her own birthday made sometin of the day it should have created a desire in her to reciprocate.
U really need to find out if this lady wants to be wit u or is simple looking out for a BBD.

(1) (Reply)

Romancelanders, Ever Experienced This? / Lol: Do Male Virgins Still Exist? / How To Become A Virgin Again (hymenoplasty)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.