Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,354 members, 7,819,257 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

Help! My Girlfriend Forgot My Birthday - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! My Girlfriend Forgot My Birthday (13264 Views)

I Caught My Girlfriend With My Dog! *True But They Won't Believe Me* / My Girlfriend Wants To Pay Me Off And Marry A Richer Man / I Forgot My Wifes Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! My Girlfriend Forgot My Birthday by AlphaDuo: 4:14pm On Feb 05, 2007
I've been dating her for about 10 months. Being the first birthday in our relationship I eagerly waited for her birthday message or surprise.

I did get a text message from her early on the day but it wasn't the message I was expecting, she was asking me to buy something for her.

I was very upset (I've gotten over it already though), but I just want to know what you would have done, guys?,
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Forgot My Birthday by ima1(f): 1:29am On Feb 06, 2007
lol deal with it, its just the first time and u guys have been dating for 10 months, but i doubt i would forget someone's bday if i actually cared about them.
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Forgot My Birthday by Radiant(f): 1:51am On Feb 06, 2007
Yet another victim on the way cheesy
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Forgot My Birthday by Free(f): 4:04am On Feb 06, 2007
lol
it happnds in every relationship grin
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Forgot My Birthday by bluenubian(f): 6:44am On Feb 06, 2007
yeah it happens, jus tell her and see how she reacts, she shud at least try to make it up to u
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Forgot My Birthday by iice(f): 4:48pm On Feb 06, 2007
shebi o
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Forgot My Birthday by fellow(m): 1:51pm On Feb 07, 2007
hmmmm i would advice you to watch out. It doesn't get worse than that
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Forgot My Birthday by Maneater1(f): 2:22pm On Feb 07, 2007
get over it, you guys do it all the time.

undecided
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Forgot My Birthday by Busta(f): 3:46pm On Feb 07, 2007
why make such a big deal bout that, y'all ben dating only 10months.
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Forgot My Birthday by Free(f): 4:56am On Feb 09, 2007
only?,
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Forgot My Birthday by justkunmi(m): 5:10am On Feb 09, 2007
u call 10 months only? thats a year!! shocked

she forgot your birthday.
it doesnt get worse than that, dude.
tell her how mad u are and see her reaction. .
if she really forgot, then she'll av to make it up to u
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Forgot My Birthday by 1k001(m): 1:01am On Feb 10, 2007
dude you should realize that with women its all about them. She's allowed to forget your birthday and your not to mind cuz ur a man, but you dare not do the same. The world as far as women are concerned revolves around them. In the words of Chris Rock; whenever you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say %@&$ you, %@&$ you, %@&$ you, because today like everyother day is all about her. That's the one thing loads of guys never learn. Know this and your sorted in the woman department for life, So the next time she forgets your birthday smile and bottle it up because nobody gives a damn how you feel.
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Forgot My Birthday by Free(f): 3:47am On Feb 11, 2007
errmm whot u said is not all tru undecided

evrythan dnt revolve around da woman in a relationship who am i kiddin it does

he betta not eva forget ma birthday grin grin grin grin
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Forgot My Birthday by tenik: 11:09am On Feb 11, 2007
pele! forget hers too ok, but remember we are human and no one,s perfect, it might not be intentional, and has it deducted anything from your age,
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Forgot My Birthday by Free(f): 9:12pm On Feb 11, 2007
pele! forget hers too ok,

that would be intentional , am sure she didnt intentionaly forget his b-day grin
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Forgot My Birthday by 1k001(m): 11:47pm On Feb 13, 2007
Free:

evrythan dnt revolve around da woman in a relationship who am i kiddin it does

he betta not eva forget ma birthday grin grin grin grin

Thanks for being honest free, so u see dude, it's usual, get over it and get on with in.
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Forgot My Birthday by LadyT(f): 11:50pm On Feb 13, 2007
Just make sure she knows you were upset. If you ever forget anything and shes goes mad you can always throw this in her face to shut her up. grin
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Forgot My Birthday by Stilettos(f): 1:25am On Feb 14, 2007
she forgot ur birthday? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked how could she? after a whole 10months of being together in love ehn? dont worry . do you think ? maybe you guys should see a councillor to sort out this before it gets out of hand. if u dont do something ,who knows ,maybe another 10 months from now she'll want half your property. And to think there are ppl who have been married for 20yrs and still forget the odd birthday card. tongue
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Forgot My Birthday by OmoEko1(f): 1:29am On Feb 14, 2007
since she forgot your bday, u too do the same by telling her you forgot tomm is/was vday. 50/50
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Forgot My Birthday by Nobody: 4:39am On Feb 15, 2007
Leave her alone. Protect whatever is left of your dignity and take the long hard road back to a single existence. A woman who "forgets" your birthday after 10 weeks of dating her is not worth 2 pence of your time.
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Forgot My Birthday by 1one: 7:54pm On Feb 15, 2007
many of you girls were like, move on , forget about it, she's a human being, am i getting something wrong or what, i thought the initial stages of a relationship are supposed to be very, you know ' oh i can't sleep without you sort of feeling, just ten months?, isnt the love still supposed to be spicy, fresh, hot and all that shit, 10months into the relationship and she cant remember his birthday, many of you girls talking, if your boyfriend were to do it to you i can imagine you getting all hysterical and crazy and now the guy is in the hot seat and you're posting all kinds of selfminded bullshit, girls, get real, for the guy sha, my advice is that talk to her and tell her 2 tell you if she's really into the relationship and if you matter to her.
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Forgot My Birthday by twinkledew(f): 3:26am On Feb 16, 2007
join the club. my BF forgot my Birthday as well. i was angry angry but what can i do. he said sorry but hey i can only forget but not forgive. wink
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Forgot My Birthday by Everbright(f): 2:50pm On Feb 16, 2007
I was once a victim,and i told my friend about it,she asked him and he screamed that he forgot,but when i brought up the issue later, he denied that he forgot,but that, it was due to the problem we were having at the moment. shocked
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Forgot My Birthday by NiteAngel(m): 1:00am On Feb 22, 2007
I'm sure you were so busy playing the man instead of reminding at the early ours of the day. So what advise are you expecting?, Dump her if her memory lapse affects the love you have for her!
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Forgot My Birthday by sylvao2000(m): 9:26pm On Jul 25, 2007
na that one be your problem now so if your girlfriend forgot your birthday if you none fit forget l have l better solution for you go to do you know 3rd mainland bridge go to the middle jump into the sea l think that will help.
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Forgot My Birthday by sammyjl(f): 3:54pm On Aug 30, 2007
shocked Y didnt u remind her, next year, forget her birthday.
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Forgot My Birthday by dreadeyez(m): 10:41pm On Aug 30, 2007
to what i know about relationship, if someone is fully committed to the other person, there is no way he or she can forget what u call birthday after sharing information’s about ur self. i will advice u deal with it and watch properly if she is really with ushocked
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Forgot My Birthday by benit(f): 1:10pm On Aug 31, 2007
Some people are not just good with dates. No big deal about that if she is ok in other aspects
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Forgot My Birthday by CrazyMan(m): 1:15pm On Aug 31, 2007
When her birthday comes, Ignore her so she would know what it feels like to be ignored.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Forgot My Birthday by lummy2enny: 1:18pm On Aug 31, 2007
My guy,forget her cause she has forgorten u
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Forgot My Birthday by tobaaro(m): 1:19pm On Aug 31, 2007
Me too!!

Same thing hapnd 2 me. She said she thot it was d next day!

Wat can lovestruck idiots lyk me do about somthng lyk dat?? I 4gave her anyway!! grin
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Forgot My Birthday by ssRhino: 1:22pm On Aug 31, 2007
i beg go and hang yourself, or wait for a train to run u over.
A grown ass man crying over spilled milk, can u hear urself, my girlfriend forgot my b'day, so freaking what, pls, you are a yeye man, at least she sent you a text, and who told u to expect, havent u heard of, when u expect, you get disappointed? i beg move on and talk other stuff, pple dey die for delta and you talking of b'day, na wa oh

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help! He Is Not Man Enough. / "When It Is Safer To Do Court Marriage As A Guy" / Conversation Between Hor*ny Woman Who Was Denied Sex And Boyfriend Leaked Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.