Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,157 members, 7,825,616 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Doctors Discover intimacy gadget In Woman's Vagina 10 Years After She Forgot It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Doctors Discover intimacy gadget In Woman's Vagina 10 Years After She Forgot It (1498 Views)

Girl's Facebook Photo Accidentally Shows Family She Owns A Massive intimacy gadget / Lessons For Men: These Are The 4 B0dy Parts You Must Never Touch In Woman’s B0dy / My Husband Passed Me Around Like A Sex-Toy! A Lady Narrates... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doctors Discover intimacy gadget In Woman's Vagina 10 Years After She Forgot It by Joshuadon: 1:49pm On Jul 24, 2014
Doctors were left stunned after finding a intimacy gadget in the vagina of a 38 year old Scottish woman, after she complained of severe weight loss and pains.
According to the Mirror, she walked around with the five-inch intimacy gadget inside her for 10 years without realising...She revealed 10 years ago, she used a intimacy gadget with her partner and admitted she was under the influence of alcohol at the time and couldn't remember removing it or not.

On further examination, doctors at Aberdeen Royal Infirmary found the five inch (11cm)-long intimacy gadget protruding into her bladder from her vagina.The situation caused her to suffer from a rare 'vesicovaginal fistula'
– an abnormal tract which allows urine to flow into the vagina.She also had an obstructive uropathy, where a blockage in the bladder causes urine to back up into the kidneys.

After removing the intimacy gadget, doctors managed to repair the damage and the woman was later discharged.

Re: Doctors Discover intimacy gadget In Woman's Vagina 10 Years After She Forgot It by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jul 24, 2014
Womanliness tat can swallow a 5inch intimate gadgetTat means my own manliness is already gone on arrival

1 Like

Re: Doctors Discover intimacy gadget In Woman's Vagina 10 Years After She Forgot It by Urine: 3:58pm On Jul 24, 2014
Crazy.
Re: Doctors Discover intimacy gadget In Woman's Vagina 10 Years After She Forgot It by HumanPsycho(m): 4:25pm On Jul 24, 2014
This is a serious case of masturbation, she must have enjoyed that night so much to forget a hardware within her system for so long.
Re: Doctors Discover intimacy gadget In Woman's Vagina 10 Years After She Forgot It by Circe: 5:14pm On Jul 24, 2014
Op, i hail o! You lie pass fish
Re: Doctors Discover intimacy gadget In Woman's Vagina 10 Years After She Forgot It by omoelu1(m): 5:15pm On Jul 24, 2014
haaaaaaaaa!!!!!! You can lie o
Re: Doctors Discover intimacy gadget In Woman's Vagina 10 Years After She Forgot It by Koolmexxi(m): 6:15pm On Jul 24, 2014
Does it mean since den she neva sex again abi wetin..? She was definitely high wen went for d said check up
Re: Doctors Discover intimacy gadget In Woman's Vagina 10 Years After She Forgot It by Inosenduatall: 6:41pm On Jul 24, 2014
Some women's something be like black holes/wormholes...

How can something disappear into the abyss and never come out??

That one don turn bottomless pit na. Choi

1 Like

Re: Doctors Discover intimacy gadget In Woman's Vagina 10 Years After She Forgot It by Houseofglam7(f): 7:24pm On Jul 24, 2014
Buhahahahahaha undecidedBuhahahahahaha
Re: Doctors Discover intimacy gadget In Woman's Vagina 10 Years After She Forgot It by AGgal(f): 8:01pm On Jul 24, 2014
Inosenduatall: Some women's something be like black holes/wormholes...

How can something disappear into the abyss and never come out??

That one don turn bottomless pit na. Choi

LMAO!

(1) (Reply)

Six reasons why you date girls!!! / What Do I Get For My Girlfriend This Christmas / When Do Lovers Lie?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.