Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,951 members, 7,835,170 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

Obiano Participates In "Operation Keep Anambra Clean" Exercise (Pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano Participates In "Operation Keep Anambra Clean" Exercise (Pics) (39538 Views)

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Participates In Vaccination In Laos, Cuddles Kids (Photos) / President Buhari Participates At Opening Ceremony Of 5th AU-EU Summit (photos) / Military Descends On Arepo Vandals Hideout In Operation Awathe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obiano Participates In "Operation Keep Anambra Clean" Exercise (Pics) by agadez007(m): 4:25pm On Aug 06, 2016
lemme comment,my mates are commenting
Re: Obiano Participates In "Operation Keep Anambra Clean" Exercise (Pics) by Nobody: 6:15pm On Aug 06, 2016
chosen6:
The saddest thing is even this menatlity of we must not talk truth because he is our son as saying the truth will affect him his chances. Unfortunately, they fail to recognise that some of us are already to damn all consquences but to stand for the truth.
Sis,

If I were in your shoes, I would snap pictures of the the poles and wires already at ground, create a video showing lack of electricity... Do audio interview of various villagers about the electricity issues and finally create a Nairaland thread projecting this issues in your community.

You never can tell the power of social media. Seeing a documentary about his village being in darkness for over 3 years might propel him to do something.
The change you seek might manifest through your effort.

4 Likes

Re: Obiano Participates In "Operation Keep Anambra Clean" Exercise (Pics) by kherington: 6:38pm On Aug 06, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Participates In "Operation Keep Anambra Clean" Exercise (Pics) by Ritchiee: 6:54pm On Aug 06, 2016
chosen6:
Willie is from same Villa with me but I must admit, that he is a lost soul. We will be waiting for him.
Re: Obiano Participates In "Operation Keep Anambra Clean" Exercise (Pics) by Nobody: 8:31pm On Aug 06, 2016
All of a sudden Fayose has many progenies.His sperm is really taking root developing into great admiration and wanna-be's
Re: Obiano Participates In "Operation Keep Anambra Clean" Exercise (Pics) by chiscohenryq(m): 8:34pm On Aug 06, 2016
Haaaaaa hope this is not one of their film tricks they're displaying. i dont trust naija politicians
Re: Obiano Participates In "Operation Keep Anambra Clean" Exercise (Pics) by eph12(m): 8:34pm On Aug 06, 2016
Must this man wear clothes that has his pictures?
Re: Obiano Participates In "Operation Keep Anambra Clean" Exercise (Pics) by SharkTank(m): 8:35pm On Aug 06, 2016
sCun:
since you IPOB members already know the Nigerian army does that, why do you keep presenting yourselves for them to kill without any back up or plan B? Is that not madness? Come up with a more creative way to go about your agitation

We don't need an advice for someone who has never stood up for anything in his life
Re: Obiano Participates In "Operation Keep Anambra Clean" Exercise (Pics) by SharkTank(m): 8:37pm On Aug 06, 2016
eph12:

Yes. Must you type when you have nothing substantial to contribute?

1 Like

Re: Obiano Participates In "Operation Keep Anambra Clean" Exercise (Pics) by eph12(m): 8:57pm On Aug 06, 2016
SharkTank:

Yes. Must you type when you have nothing substantial to contribute?
Why are you pained? What's there to be pained of in that question? You don baff?
Re: Obiano Participates In "Operation Keep Anambra Clean" Exercise (Pics) by Kingsley10000: 9:08pm On Aug 06, 2016
Willie is a scam ....am from anambra awobu village enugwu ukwu

he is just overhyped,ngige and peter obi is better off

forget the sycophants praising him
Re: Obiano Participates In "Operation Keep Anambra Clean" Exercise (Pics) by mynaijainfo(m): 9:08pm On Aug 06, 2016
[size=22pt]Check Out Why Obiano Cleaned Up Onitsha Today Here:[/size]

https://www.nairaland.com/3273048/governor-obiano-spotted-cleaning-up
Re: Obiano Participates In "Operation Keep Anambra Clean" Exercise (Pics) by eventsms(m): 9:23pm On Aug 06, 2016
Obiano will not return back to Anambra state government house 2017. believe or not.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Participates In "Operation Keep Anambra Clean" Exercise (Pics) by onwuka3: 9:30pm On Aug 06, 2016
Good government

Re: Obiano Participates In "Operation Keep Anambra Clean" Exercise (Pics) by GODISGREAT123: 9:36pm On Aug 06, 2016
chosen6:
Willie is from same Villa with me but I must admit, that he is a lost soul. We will be waiting for him.

Willie cannot be from the same villa with you. You are talking utter gibberish because you are on a faceless forum. If ever you go to Willie's town and say this, your mother will not recognise you when you get back to your house.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Participates In "Operation Keep Anambra Clean" Exercise (Pics) by DedeNkem: 9:37pm On Aug 06, 2016
F*ucking political showmanship!
I hate Nigerian politicians, they're all thieves!

1 Like

Re: Obiano Participates In "Operation Keep Anambra Clean" Exercise (Pics) by ndosorry: 9:39pm On Aug 06, 2016
chosen6:

asi asi...'fantastically liar'. stop it. what is the name of ur villa? kindred i mean

1 Like

Re: Obiano Participates In "Operation Keep Anambra Clean" Exercise (Pics) by kherington: 9:41pm On Aug 06, 2016
eph12:
One of the reasons why I keep on insisting that willie is a clown

3 Likes

Re: Obiano Participates In "Operation Keep Anambra Clean" Exercise (Pics) by alphamars(m): 9:49pm On Aug 06, 2016
Eye service...
Re: Obiano Participates In "Operation Keep Anambra Clean" Exercise (Pics) by FreeGlobe(f): 9:52pm On Aug 06, 2016
eventsms:
Obiano will not return back to Anambra state government house 2017. believe or not.
ok, we are waiting for you to return to Anambra state government house in 2017 then

3 Likes

Re: Obiano Participates In "Operation Keep Anambra Clean" Exercise (Pics) by chidextec: 9:59pm On Aug 06, 2016
Willie is working.... Not the pretentious eye-service Fayoshe.
Re: Obiano Participates In "Operation Keep Anambra Clean" Exercise (Pics) by eph12(m): 10:02pm On Aug 06, 2016
kherington:

One of the reasons why I keep on insisting that willie is a clown
Doesn't change the fact that he is working

3 Likes

Re: Obiano Participates In "Operation Keep Anambra Clean" Exercise (Pics) by hesilo(m): 10:15pm On Aug 06, 2016
chosen6:
Obiano's ancestral home still lacks electricity till date but every blessed day, he will be displaying the useless Willie is working sign? What work is a man whose village lacks electricity in 2016 (after almost 3 years in the post) doing?
u really ave a shallow brain. If dis is d reason u spent 1mb 2 comment.
Re: Obiano Participates In "Operation Keep Anambra Clean" Exercise (Pics) by mjswthrt(f): 10:22pm On Aug 06, 2016
Anambra adibago nma
Re: Obiano Participates In "Operation Keep Anambra Clean" Exercise (Pics) by Chivasex: 10:52pm On Aug 06, 2016
this is total stupidity and cheap publicity.
Is that what she is elected into office to do?

Nigerian politicians and cheap publicity are:
Re: Obiano Participates In "Operation Keep Anambra Clean" Exercise (Pics) by eziokwubundunuwa: 12:23am On Aug 07, 2016
Obiano is too busy spending money on publicity and window dressing while his State rots away. A man having thousands of kilometers of either dilapidated or abandoned roads should feel concerned at least or his followers should simply call him to order.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Participates In "Operation Keep Anambra Clean" Exercise (Pics) by RickyTan: 12:51am On Aug 07, 2016
This man heart is in the right place.
Keep up the Good work our able Governor.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Participates In "Operation Keep Anambra Clean" Exercise (Pics) by legendte(m): 1:32am On Aug 07, 2016
Afonjas said Obiano lied about the Ugu export.

That he is not working.

A man that pays salaries regularly even without taking bailout funds.
He still undertakes some laudable projects. A non oil producing state.

They clap when a state as rich as lagos state puts a light project. They even try to project Aragbe as working even when civil servants steal pot of ewedu because of hunger despite the bailout fund the governor collected.

It sucks to be an Afonja. *spits*
Re: Obiano Participates In "Operation Keep Anambra Clean" Exercise (Pics) by chosen6(f): 1:36am On Aug 07, 2016
ndosorry:

asi asi...'fantastically liar'. stop it. what is the name of ur villa? kindred i mean
Eziagulu Aguleri

1 Like

Re: Obiano Participates In "Operation Keep Anambra Clean" Exercise (Pics) by chosen6(f): 1:40am On Aug 07, 2016
hesilo:
u really ave a shallow brain. If dis is d reason u spent 1mb 2 comment.
Your mumu is going Olympics truly. You want me to spend MB doing Heroic worship because he is my kinsman why the truth stares (sic) us in the face? I bu Ewu Npama!
Re: Obiano Participates In "Operation Keep Anambra Clean" Exercise (Pics) by chosen6(f): 1:45am On Aug 07, 2016
GODISGREAT123:

Willie cannot be from the same villa with you. You are talking utter gibberish because you are on a faceless forum. If ever you go to Willie's town and say this, your mother will not recognise you when you get back to your house.

I bu Ewu Npama! Mumu like you. You think Agulerians are into heroic worshipping or have that our kinsman can do no evil mentality? A Trip to Eziagulu Aguleri will confirm my claim. Stop fooling your age Ewu. The confirmation is a practical thing.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Participates In "Operation Keep Anambra Clean" Exercise (Pics) by gartamanta: 2:54am On Aug 07, 2016
sCun:
So the only option is to continue dying in the hands of heartless soldiers? Since you know the international community will not send troops to invade Nigeria because protesters were killed and the Nigerian government and military don't care about the criticisms from people. Are you programmed to think only one way?

It is the only option. You know why? It is either sovereignty or slavery, the two deadly words that start with 's'. Nigerians are different people with different ways of seeing things. Depending on ethnicity, culture, value system, orientation, education and will power, we are very different. What I can tell you is that most of the ethic groups that fall within the SS/SE do not joke with their rights and sovereignty. This is the reason why most of the ethnic nationalities that fall within that Geo-political zones have at one time or the tajen up arms against the Nigerian Government from 1966 till date.

It is most disturbing that an armed force in a country will open fire on the very people they are paid to protect. Mind you, it is a general rule that armed forces should never open fire on anyone in peace times or 'non war situations' unless they were fired on first or there was a clear and present danger of harm. If we all keep quiet and accept the excesses of the armed forces then there is no hope for anyone. This is were Obiano failed in his leadership of Anambra. He should have insisted on a report from the armed forces as to why protesters were killed. Blocking the road, burning a mosque, and burning Dangote trucks is not enough reason to kill people. Those things can be replaced, human life can't be replaced. Obiano failed woefully in this regard. I think that when He seeks re-election, his rivals will remind Ndi-Anambra how Obiano looked the other way as his people were being killed, yet, a Yoruba Governor like Fayose condemned the security forces for killing unarmed IPOB protesters.

Evil men prevail when good men do nothing

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Observes Eid El-kabir Prayers With His Family And Personal Aides / Nigerians To Bear Pains Of High Petrol Cost - Timipre Sylva / Photo: What Is The General Telling Prof Yemi Osinbajo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.