Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,229 members, 7,849,830 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:21 AM

Leo Mezie Loses His Right Leg, Can't Move With His Right Legs Again - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Leo Mezie Loses His Right Leg, Can't Move With His Right Legs Again (52292 Views)

Leo Mezie Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal, Speaks In His Defense / Rita Dominic Asks For Donation For Leo Mezie Who Is Seek, Fans Blast Her / Leo Mezie Down With Kidney Failure (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leo Mezie Loses His Right Leg, Can't Move With His Right Legs Again by chiraqDemon(m): 3:27pm On Aug 06, 2016
Onlu 1.2 mill nollywood broke die na him be say all these ppl wey de form rich de poor die....but abeg make una nor gree this guy die naa see how e de look...disease nor good at all
Re: Leo Mezie Loses His Right Leg, Can't Move With His Right Legs Again by rockmetc(f): 3:27pm On Aug 06, 2016
Make E-money & Mike obi contribute jon too now. I beg d guy no suppose die. I wish i get. OMG
Re: Leo Mezie Loses His Right Leg, Can't Move With His Right Legs Again by Segunnairaland(m): 3:28pm On Aug 06, 2016
Useless people. Upon all their social media and instagram show up. Close to 90 people can't raise just 2 million. It is a pity for naija celebs. I no gbadun your life at all.

2 Likes

Re: Leo Mezie Loses His Right Leg, Can't Move With His Right Legs Again by kingkhalifaISIS(m): 3:37pm On Aug 06, 2016
jiggaz:

http://www.stelladimokokorkus.com/2016/08/actor-leo-mezie-loses-use-of-right-leg.html?m=1
all this long list donate ordinary 1.2m ... Genevieve nnaji, oge okeye , Toto dike etc u gals have designers Hermes and Chanel bags plus expensive jewelries in ur various closet... but to help this young fellow is hard... what of Jim iyke yur edochi and co ... come on guys help ur colleague.... chief emeka ike ibinabo fiberesima u guys are in loggerhead on who will become AGN while one of u is silently in hospital... I hate all this internet celebrities... I spit on her graves... abeg OP help me with the back account let me contribute mine

frowning undecided

1 Like

Re: Leo Mezie Loses His Right Leg, Can't Move With His Right Legs Again by ALAYORMII: 3:39pm On Aug 06, 2016
jiggaz:

http://www.stelladimokokorkus.com/2016/08/actor-leo-mezie-loses-use-of-right-leg.html?m=1

All these names and it is just 1.2million they've been able to raise ??

Na 1k dem dey contribute

2 Likes

Re: Leo Mezie Loses His Right Leg, Can't Move With His Right Legs Again by CaptainDKY: 3:39pm On Aug 06, 2016
But guys why is it dat Nollywood Actors are alwayz having Kidney failure I think there's more to it o.

1 Like

Re: Leo Mezie Loses His Right Leg, Can't Move With His Right Legs Again by Luckymay(f): 3:41pm On Aug 06, 2016
Glaxx:
So so sad. Wait, wait, wait, you mean to tell me that these 87 people and organizations could only raise 1.2 million naira. That is an average of about 14,000 is what each contributed. You'll expect 20 or 30 of his colleagues to raise the 1.2 mill. #Smh
That's because only few people are full nollywood actors, the rest are upcoming who doesn't have much. The top notch nollywood actors with money hasn't contributed rather they are busy buying expensive jewelries and other stuff.

1 Like

Re: Leo Mezie Loses His Right Leg, Can't Move With His Right Legs Again by Nobody: 3:44pm On Aug 06, 2016
Shame on his so called colleagues angrythey've only been able to donate 1.2m... I mean over 30 of them could only raise 1.2m
Re: Leo Mezie Loses His Right Leg, Can't Move With His Right Legs Again by kingkhalifaISIS(m): 3:45pm On Aug 06, 2016
arthur1000:
is it that all dis guys has no savings,they always ask for help when eva dey ar in shit.
do u at all know the cost of kidney dialysis the guy might have spend all he was on dialysis... anything concern organs transplant no be moi moi case

1 Like

Re: Leo Mezie Loses His Right Leg, Can't Move With His Right Legs Again by Kassidy90(m): 3:47pm On Aug 06, 2016
1.2m for that long list....nawa oo, but wait too at least dey don donate something wetin me way dey here dey open my yeye mouth don donate mmmmm on a second tot I no be celeb na, make celeb dey help celeb and non-celeb help non-celeb....which kind thing I dey post today self..

Before I forget vote VIZKIZ as Mr. NL, he don promise to .... lipsrsealed
Re: Leo Mezie Loses His Right Leg, Can't Move With His Right Legs Again by mayour16(m): 3:49pm On Aug 06, 2016
Glaxx:
So so sad. Wait, wait, wait, you mean to tell me that these 87 people and organizations could only raise 1.2 million naira. That is an average of about 14,000 is what each contributed. You'll expect 20 or 30 of his colleagues to raise the 1.2 mill. #Smh

U just said what I'm thinking out loud here o.....

1 Like

Re: Leo Mezie Loses His Right Leg, Can't Move With His Right Legs Again by chuksmtn(m): 3:58pm On Aug 06, 2016
I no fit shout! I no fit shout!
Re: Leo Mezie Loses His Right Leg, Can't Move With His Right Legs Again by BrainnewsNg(f): 4:00pm On Aug 06, 2016
Glaxx:

It is a pity that Nigerian have in recent times culminated selfish entertainers

So one person cannot weight the bill?

They espect me to surprise them? Bah

God is watching in silent.....
Re: Leo Mezie Loses His Right Leg, Can't Move With His Right Legs Again by b3llo(m): 4:01pm On Aug 06, 2016
Glaxx:
You just spoke my mind, the under listed people are not sincere in their giving. They are doing it mostly for posterity.

1 Like

Re: Leo Mezie Loses His Right Leg, Can't Move With His Right Legs Again by Nobody: 4:02pm On Aug 06, 2016
cornel994:
Silver and gold, I have none embarassed, GWS

If all those people had donated money and the amount is just N1.2m, is it N5 each donated? Shame to selfish colleagues who can't help one of them when need arises.

1 Like

Re: Leo Mezie Loses His Right Leg, Can't Move With His Right Legs Again by CheedyJ(m): 4:08pm On Aug 06, 2016
Glaxx:
That's y it's called showbiz, d more u look d less u see but sha,maybe some are not really liquid @ d moment cos it's kinda imptomtu..all in all, at all at all naim bad..
Re: Leo Mezie Loses His Right Leg, Can't Move With His Right Legs Again by Pamelayoung: 4:13pm On Aug 06, 2016
God pls heal him. 10 of his colleagues should raise 1m each for him.

1 Like

Re: Leo Mezie Loses His Right Leg, Can't Move With His Right Legs Again by excel101(m): 4:15pm On Aug 06, 2016
I will say they tried, and its a sign of that they are gettin united, but there are some names that i also expected to be in the list which are not there. They can do better than this, almost a 100 of them raised #1.2m(far cry from the lump sum). Its somethin about 20 of them can come together and provide. All the same its a good development
Re: Leo Mezie Loses His Right Leg, Can't Move With His Right Legs Again by excel101(m): 4:17pm On Aug 06, 2016
I will say they tried, and its a sign of that they are gettin united, but there are some names that i also expected to be in the list which are not there. They can do better than this, almost a 100 of them raised #1.2m(far cry from the lump sum). Its somethin about 20 of them can come together and provide. All the same its a good development, cos if they started this earlier many would have been saved. Though its better late than never. 3 Gbosa for Nollywood.
Re: Leo Mezie Loses His Right Leg, Can't Move With His Right Legs Again by 4X4: 4:19pm On Aug 06, 2016

1 Like

Re: Leo Mezie Loses His Right Leg, Can't Move With His Right Legs Again by eddybrigs: 4:22pm On Aug 06, 2016
jiggaz:
my broda i tire oo....
I tire pass una two no b emoney de hia mk dem go beg am na kilode mk una Liv us
Re: Leo Mezie Loses His Right Leg, Can't Move With His Right Legs Again by fidus(m): 4:23pm On Aug 06, 2016
These guys hv nt tried considering the number of cars they have, they cn do better
Re: Leo Mezie Loses His Right Leg, Can't Move With His Right Legs Again by Nobody: 4:25pm On Aug 06, 2016
Leo..sorry. It is not easy to donate in these hard times.. may your God come to your rescue in good time.

LET THIS BE A DIRE WARNING TO NAIRALANDERS AND NIGERIANS IN GENERAL.
1: Watch what you eat that can contribute to High-blood Pressure and Kidney Failure
2: Exercise rather than drinking alcohol and smoking weed and tobacco and shisha.
3: Stop taking carbonated drinks like Coke, Fanta, 5Alive and so forth.. these Lebanese Criminals now print NO ADDED SUGAR .. it simply means they have not added more sugar than the one they previously added. BE WARNED.. it is now labelled as ENERGY instead of SUGAR.

SALT+SUGAR+CARBS are the combination for slow diabetic death.. BE WARNED

http://www.webmd.com/diabetes/type-2-diabetes-guide/diabetes-causes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leo Mezie Loses His Right Leg, Can't Move With His Right Legs Again by Sarang(f): 4:27pm On Aug 06, 2016
This is Hilarious!!

Only Lee Young Ae paid about 10million dollars for two kids that were in need of saving.

Is it that Our Celebrities are poor or Just stingy. undecided
Re: Leo Mezie Loses His Right Leg, Can't Move With His Right Legs Again by fkj950ax(m): 4:27pm On Aug 06, 2016
Totally wrong to post people's name in public after they opted to donate to this.

Doubt if they were informed before this gaffe.

His health condition is a personal thing. Nobody who's name isn't on that list is obligated to donate. Posting names kind of forces people's hand which is not right.

He (sick chap) should visit his State Governor's office and seek for assistance properly, instead of blackmailing people.

I don't care if the list was done without his knowledge or consent, but it's being done on his behalf.

I wish him the best health care and speedy recuperation. I didn't donate. I won't be donating because I don't have the resources. I pray God blesses all those that have done so and will do so.
Re: Leo Mezie Loses His Right Leg, Can't Move With His Right Legs Again by ebosed: 4:29pm On Aug 06, 2016
Glaxx:

What have you done?
Re: Leo Mezie Loses His Right Leg, Can't Move With His Right Legs Again by chillbabe(f): 4:31pm On Aug 06, 2016
Nairalanders are here insulting celebraties. I opened a topic for us to donate i had one comment and 498 views. Instead of insulting ppl why not donate we dnt know their pockets and problems.
Re: Leo Mezie Loses His Right Leg, Can't Move With His Right Legs Again by Nobody: 4:49pm On Aug 06, 2016
Of course nairalanders will insult, they are seeing a mirror of themselves amongst the celebs.. Am. Even surprised 1.2mil was even raised.. In nija OYO.. No one fuvcking cares , except the poor who truly cares and will help in their own way tonthe last minute, then the average class also helps too, if u are friends with the sincere ones.. But the rich ! And the make believe they are rich to the public are as stingy as a pin.. They will never help, but they will surely flaunt and boast, as if person ask them..
When they flaunt their fake lives online and on tv, i simply smile.. Cos i know they aint real but pure fake and selfish to the brim.
God is watching, all of us...
Re: Leo Mezie Loses His Right Leg, Can't Move With His Right Legs Again by AsoRockz01(m): 5:57pm On Aug 06, 2016
Our celebrities sef! They will have enough time to spend their wealth on frivolities andd wouldn't bother to look after their health when illness comes,they will start choking eyes on other people's money to help them. This is rubbish biko.

For heavens sake,Health is Wealth. I don't blame anybody that doesn't want to help. Say I be celebrityt no mean say I no get my own problem.
Re: Leo Mezie Loses His Right Leg, Can't Move With His Right Legs Again by 5tss(f): 6:19pm On Aug 06, 2016
jiggaz:

Errm... u mean 87 people donated just 1.2million out of 10million?
what a slap in nollywood industry.

1 Like

Re: Leo Mezie Loses His Right Leg, Can't Move With His Right Legs Again by Nobody: 6:32pm On Aug 06, 2016
I'm sure Rita Dominic (town crier)did not know that they are going to publish names.

It's even the low key ones,average ones that donated and tomorrow now you will see them all posing and having a good time in a condo.

let me see who will post them here again.

Pretentious life style is all they can afford.

2 Likes

Re: Leo Mezie Loses His Right Leg, Can't Move With His Right Legs Again by ifeomaekol(f): 6:43pm On Aug 06, 2016
Zceesneh:
i hate judging people buh one person can just bring out the money, lets say is just african mentality, an average african doesn't care if his neighbour is dying, (when it comes to money issue) they rather bring it out when u are no more
its not judging but the truth---even in our extended families its the same thing. God help us, I pray leo's destiny helper(s) locate him, I pray God sees him through this----life!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In The Presence Of Davido At A Nightclub / Bovi Insists He Is Not Going To Join 2face In The Nationwide Protest / Hushpuppi shows the Original Patek Phillipe Wristwatch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.