Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,149 members, 7,849,578 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:18 AM

Leo Mezie Loses His Right Leg, Can't Move With His Right Legs Again - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Leo Mezie Loses His Right Leg, Can't Move With His Right Legs Again (52289 Views)

Leo Mezie Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal, Speaks In His Defense / Rita Dominic Asks For Donation For Leo Mezie Who Is Seek, Fans Blast Her / Leo Mezie Down With Kidney Failure (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leo Mezie Loses His Right Leg, Can't Move With His Right Legs Again by cornel994(m): 6:49pm On Aug 06, 2016
SerialGist:

If all those people had donated money and the amount is just N1.2m, is it N5 each donated? Shame to selfish colleagues who can't help one of them when need arises.
me am still shocked...wer did all his savings go to
Re: Leo Mezie Loses His Right Leg, Can't Move With His Right Legs Again by Nobody: 6:51pm On Aug 06, 2016
bustyhelen:

Where are Genevieve, Omotola, Chika ike and that girl that eats big men poo Daniella okeke? They should donate oo

Selfish stars. They are humans. Their time will come
Re: Leo Mezie Loses His Right Leg, Can't Move With His Right Legs Again by Nobody: 6:54pm On Aug 06, 2016
rockmetc:
Make E-money & Mike obi contribute jon too now. I beg d guy no suppose die. I wish i get. OMG
E money no go give to this cause. Him Don swear to give for enjoyment alone. If na party dem invite e money , na him go donate and spray pass for the party. To save human life, you no go see am.

1 Like

Re: Leo Mezie Loses His Right Leg, Can't Move With His Right Legs Again by CaptPlanet(m): 6:55pm On Aug 06, 2016
Kate henshaw, Jenifa, Rita, Omotola, Genevieve, Chika Ike, Ebube Nwagbo....

Shame!

Emeka Ike is already worthless so no need of mentioning him.

1 Like

Re: Leo Mezie Loses His Right Leg, Can't Move With His Right Legs Again by 45feelings: 7:17pm On Aug 06, 2016
Glaxx:
So so sad. Wait, wait, wait, you mean to tell me that these 87 people and organizations could only raise 1.2 million naira. That is an average of about 14,000 is what each contributed. You'll expect 20 or 30 of his colleagues to raise the 1.2 mill. #Smh

Now am really sad 87 celeb put together 1.2m only Haba.. Are the celeb this poor? Personally I will not allow my name to known if am a celeb and in a mist of 87 co celebz can't make 10m target. Lame minds at the same time why do I feel this list is wrong?
Re: Leo Mezie Loses His Right Leg, Can't Move With His Right Legs Again by ifeomaekol(f): 7:18pm On Aug 06, 2016
Lord send leo a destiny helper, pls.
Re: Leo Mezie Loses His Right Leg, Can't Move With His Right Legs Again by Ophilabraham: 7:24pm On Aug 06, 2016
Omo see clebo,,,,
Re: Leo Mezie Loses His Right Leg, Can't Move With His Right Legs Again by blaqiz: 7:24pm On Aug 06, 2016
with all dis people,smh......G.MONEY plz where are u?

1 Like

Re: Leo Mezie Loses His Right Leg, Can't Move With His Right Legs Again by Phobia1: 7:35pm On Aug 06, 2016
10mili pere? oga o. money wizkid + davido + olamide can donate

1 Like

Re: Leo Mezie Loses His Right Leg, Can't Move With His Right Legs Again by Missmossy(f): 8:14pm On Aug 06, 2016
Gosh!! This is too bad they haven't even raised half of the amount. With all their supposed money.

Such a big shame. None of the popular actors and actresses contributed a dime.

3 Likes

Re: Leo Mezie Loses His Right Leg, Can't Move With His Right Legs Again by greggng: 8:16pm On Aug 06, 2016
There is a popular one amongst them I ve caught her several times visiting an alfa that works for yahoo boys. They said she normally go there to wash her face so that she gets plenty work and endorsement. I learnt she is now a pastor. She changes husband any how and had married a popular musician in the past. Let me stop here. By now some of u would ve known her
Re: Leo Mezie Loses His Right Leg, Can't Move With His Right Legs Again by OmoNiceGee(m): 8:18pm On Aug 06, 2016
jiggaz:
my broda i tire oo....
i tire pass u bros,all dis so called nollywood stars, dem no get money? 10million,abt 87 people donating 1.2 million. Come to tink of it,are de nt saving for d raining days...... All dis yeyebrities,na leo i de pity self..... I pray for u o... Baba God go answer Leo prayer o

1 Like

Re: Leo Mezie Loses His Right Leg, Can't Move With His Right Legs Again by Yalakalibari007: 8:21pm On Aug 06, 2016
Even though its donation, these guys should have done way over this change undecided undecided
Re: Leo Mezie Loses His Right Leg, Can't Move With His Right Legs Again by HammerTheirPapa(f): 8:26pm On Aug 06, 2016
What's really killing all these guys in Nollywood.

1 Like

Re: Leo Mezie Loses His Right Leg, Can't Move With His Right Legs Again by gebest: 8:36pm On Aug 06, 2016
now give him this number to call, he may not be needing the money again because God is going to heal him and give him a new kidney. 08022257283.
Re: Leo Mezie Loses His Right Leg, Can't Move With His Right Legs Again by Nobody: 9:10pm On Aug 06, 2016
Wow. His health is deteriorating. This is so heartbreaking! We can only hope he gets better.
Re: Leo Mezie Loses His Right Leg, Can't Move With His Right Legs Again by Cheny(m): 9:11pm On Aug 06, 2016
Sarang:
This is Hilarious!!

Only Lee Young Ae paid about 10million dollars for two kids that were in need of saving.

Is it that Our Celebrities are poor or Just stingy. undecided

They are both poor & stingy

1 Like

Re: Leo Mezie Loses His Right Leg, Can't Move With His Right Legs Again by Martins2016: 10:09pm On Aug 06, 2016
change the changer, this is too buharific
Re: Leo Mezie Loses His Right Leg, Can't Move With His Right Legs Again by Mypeople2(m): 10:23pm On Aug 06, 2016
Glaxx:
So so sad. Wait, wait, wait, you mean to tell me that these 87 people and organizations could only raise 1.2 million naira. That is an average of about 14,000 is what each contributed. You'll expect 20 or 30 of his colleagues to raise the 1.2 mill. #Smh
Wait o, can't Omotola, Genevieve, Tonto, Mercy Johnson, Desmond and Mercy Aigbe handle this without letting the masses know about it? Every weekend in Dubai for marriages and relaxation ...and you people can't handle this? Make una nor fall una hands na.. Abeg! I comment my reserve
Re: Leo Mezie Loses His Right Leg, Can't Move With His Right Legs Again by Mypeople2(m): 10:28pm On Aug 06, 2016
Glaxx:
Wait o, can't Omotola, Genevieve, Tonto, Mercy Johnson, Desmond and Mercy Aigbe handle this without letting the masses know about it? Every weekend in Dubai for marriages and relaxation ...and you people can't handle this? Make una nor fall una hands na.. Abeg! I comment my reserve

2 Likes

Re: Leo Mezie Loses His Right Leg, Can't Move With His Right Legs Again by Irishrena1(f): 11:22pm On Aug 06, 2016
Na #10 each them put?

1 Like

Re: Leo Mezie Loses His Right Leg, Can't Move With His Right Legs Again by ensamy(m): 11:43pm On Aug 06, 2016
Chaii 87 actors and actresses contributed 1.2million. Chaii make I go charge my head with some few bottles Then I go talk Chaii .

1 Like

Re: Leo Mezie Loses His Right Leg, Can't Move With His Right Legs Again by Nwaonyeocha: 11:47pm On Aug 06, 2016
If them no fit help themselves abi na me go help?
87 Nigerian actors/actresses donating N1.2million - too bad!

Glaxx:

1 Like

Re: Leo Mezie Loses His Right Leg, Can't Move With His Right Legs Again by bezimo(m): 11:51pm On Aug 06, 2016
This actor is clearly a victim of demonic wicked attack. I pray he can encounter the mighty healing power of God. There are a number of true churches in the land where the healing anointing is resident. He should go there so Jesus can heal him as he healed others for free.The ministries of Apostle Suleman, David Ibieyomie, Paul Eneche, David Oyedepo are but a few places he can go to seek devine intervention.
Wickedness is real!!
Re: Leo Mezie Loses His Right Leg, Can't Move With His Right Legs Again by phrida(f): 12:13am On Aug 07, 2016
Health challenge is becoming so rampant these days.

God I beg you, let me be very far away from this kind of story. Amen.

I pray for him to get well quickly

1 Like

Re: Leo Mezie Loses His Right Leg, Can't Move With His Right Legs Again by Daslim180(m): 12:27am On Aug 07, 2016
itswell1:

Charity begins at home. So these are this broke no wonder they were all chasing Jonathan during the elections era.
Am surprised with this amount am seeing with all the glitmattaz dey exhibit all the time, does this means all naa phantom display?

Are you minding them

1 Like

Re: Leo Mezie Loses His Right Leg, Can't Move With His Right Legs Again by tunary(m): 1:28am On Aug 07, 2016
Upon all the material possessions they claim to have they can't even raise 10m to help him. Prophet jeremiah made mention of it that there's no love among them.
Re: Leo Mezie Loses His Right Leg, Can't Move With His Right Legs Again by Izuchukwu70: 4:41am On Aug 07, 2016
So Toyin Aimakhu no donate? I can't believe it.
Re: Leo Mezie Loses His Right Leg, Can't Move With His Right Legs Again by MikeB3(m): 5:21am On Aug 07, 2016
The guys that donated tried but truth be told, they are stingy kind of! Why will this long list of individuals donate 1.2m? It arguably amount to nothing! If the affected guy pass on now, they will be organizing senseless activities! Nigeria I hail thee!

1 Like

Re: Leo Mezie Loses His Right Leg, Can't Move With His Right Legs Again by 1miccza: 6:24am On Aug 07, 2016
Please those names shouldn't have been posted online. It only goes to further show the dying state of the economy and all of you calling Nollywood i hope you can now see that some Celebs are not as wealthy as you think??

1 Like

Re: Leo Mezie Loses His Right Leg, Can't Move With His Right Legs Again by Pylony(m): 6:55am On Aug 07, 2016
Nigerian Celebrities are only good at showing off their expensive shoes, cars, bags, watches etc on social sites. Some will even state how much such items are worth, but when it comes to charitable ventures they coil into their shells like social snails.

Nollywood need serious prayers, this days it is sickness here, dead over there.

1 Like

Re: Leo Mezie Loses His Right Leg, Can't Move With His Right Legs Again by Holamide222(f): 7:29am On Aug 07, 2016
This guy done break one girl heart I think. May God lay his healing hands on you ijn

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

RMD Undresses Live On Stage At Alibaba’s January 1st Concert / Linda Ikeji Shows Off Her Mansion And Her Range Rover In New Adorable Photos / Davido 'Liked' Wizkid's Video On Instagram, Fans React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.