Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,519 members, 7,843,585 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Leo Mezie Loses His Right Leg, Can't Move With His Right Legs Again - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Leo Mezie Loses His Right Leg, Can't Move With His Right Legs Again (52277 Views)

Leo Mezie Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal, Speaks In His Defense / Rita Dominic Asks For Donation For Leo Mezie Who Is Seek, Fans Blast Her / Leo Mezie Down With Kidney Failure (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leo Mezie Loses His Right Leg, Can't Move With His Right Legs Again by johnnychuks(m): 7:42am On Aug 07, 2016
Nigeria are heartless! is not only in nollywood that you can see such altitude even among your friends you keep, the people you call your friends will see you dying, and they have all it takes to help you but all they do is to give you deft ear. i see such people as vulture
Re: Leo Mezie Loses His Right Leg, Can't Move With His Right Legs Again by Celine1: 7:59am On Aug 07, 2016
bustyhelen:

Where are Genevieve, Omotola, Chika ike and that girl that eats big men poo Daniella okeke? They should donate oo
lol. Na so so upcoming actors help am.. Too baed
Re: Leo Mezie Loses His Right Leg, Can't Move With His Right Legs Again by Nobody: 8:12am On Aug 07, 2016
ifeomaekol:
Lord send leo a destiny helper, pls.
we are all destiny helpers
Re: Leo Mezie Loses His Right Leg, Can't Move With His Right Legs Again by princecemo(m): 12:54pm On Aug 07, 2016
Daslim180:
Is it only the people from Nollywood that can help a sick person? What about you (people who are complaining) above me? It's a matter of life we are talking about here, so anybody can help.

Where is all these men that can dash out huge money to their side chick

Na wa ooo let's join to be a philanthropist
SHARAP U NO GET SENSE
Re: Leo Mezie Loses His Right Leg, Can't Move With His Right Legs Again by ifeomaekol(f): 12:58pm On Aug 07, 2016
ehie:
we are all destiny helpers
I disagree with you. Some have but won't bring out no matter the preaching, will u call them destiny helpers?? Yes there are some that yearn to give but don't have n that's different pls not everybody is a destiny helper.
Re: Leo Mezie Loses His Right Leg, Can't Move With His Right Legs Again by Nobody: 12:47am On Aug 08, 2016
Those pictures sadden me. Look what ill-health has done to an otherwise healthy individual; the man is less than half a shadow of his former self.
Re: Leo Mezie Loses His Right Leg, Can't Move With His Right Legs Again by 400billionman: 10:59am On Aug 08, 2016
Timoleon:
just goes further to caution people who envy others on instagram...na fake life! Our celebs will be wearing all the designers on red carpet and instagram but cant raise 10m? Them come still create list of how several of them take raise 1.2m what a shame. I av a feeling in my guts thay this money and list will soon cause bruhaha amongst them. Patiently watching as this story unfolds.

I just checked the names...over 90 supposed celebs cant raise 10m....stars from one of the biggest movie industries in the world...chai this life is a pot of beans.

My dear, after observing that 90% of what we see on instagram are borrowed life, cars, house and effizy, i just cautioned myself today to stop using social media aside nairaland. I can only view but not post.

1 Like

Re: Leo Mezie Loses His Right Leg, Can't Move With His Right Legs Again by Daslim180(m): 12:01pm On Aug 08, 2016
princecemo:
SHARAP U NO GET SENSE
Na your generation no get sense fool
Re: Leo Mezie Loses His Right Leg, Can't Move With His Right Legs Again by Daslim180(m): 12:01pm On Aug 08, 2016
princecemo:
SHARAP U NO GET SENSE
Na your generation no get sense fool
Re: Leo Mezie Loses His Right Leg, Can't Move With His Right Legs Again by Timoleon(m): 9:03pm On Aug 08, 2016
400billionman:

My dear, after observing that 90% of what we see on instagram are borrowed life, cars, house and effizy, i just cautioned myself today to stop using social media aside nairaland. I can only view but not post.
lol but true talk...bin a while i posted on instagram myself. Cant live the fake life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

D'banj And His Wife, Lineo Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (photos) / Mr Ibu Flaunts His Children: "Marry Beautiful Wives For The Sake Of Your Kids" / Bobrisky’s Unfiltered Photos At Liz Anjorin’s Chieftaincy Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.