Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,131 members, 7,849,543 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:58 PM

Leo Mezie Loses His Right Leg, Can't Move With His Right Legs Again - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Leo Mezie Loses His Right Leg, Can't Move With His Right Legs Again (52288 Views)

Leo Mezie Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal, Speaks In His Defense / Rita Dominic Asks For Donation For Leo Mezie Who Is Seek, Fans Blast Her / Leo Mezie Down With Kidney Failure (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leo Mezie Loses His Right Leg, Can't Move With His Right Legs Again by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 2:30pm On Aug 06, 2016
yinkus204:
If u see some of them that call them self there supporter they can kill each other just to defend this yeyebrity u will run and cry for this youths both boys and girls
Bro, you aren't the only person that see things like that. Many youths just need to use their brains. Most of this ostentatious life by yeyebrities has led some youth to do things they aren't supposed to do.
Like me now, I don't follow any celebrity on social media because they add no value(s) to my life.

3 Likes

Re: Leo Mezie Loses His Right Leg, Can't Move With His Right Legs Again by igwegeorgiano(m): 2:31pm On Aug 06, 2016
OP i think getting d account details and posting it on this forum will also go a long way cos i believe there are lots of kind hearted nairanders who will deemed it fir to assist in their own little way. thanks
Re: Leo Mezie Loses His Right Leg, Can't Move With His Right Legs Again by Nobody: 2:31pm On Aug 06, 2016
arthur1000:
is it that all dis guys has no savings,they always ask for help when eva dey ar in shit.

They are all living fake life my brother. Even you wey get Cat thinking they have elephant get money pass them. Many of them putting on elephant skin whereas they have squirrel. Modafuckas angry
Re: Leo Mezie Loses His Right Leg, Can't Move With His Right Legs Again by AlphaCentauri: 2:32pm On Aug 06, 2016
pdudy:
Nobody seems to be addressing the real issue here.

Nigerians, biko take care of your health and stop drinking alcohol. Nutritionally speaking, alcohol is just a poison that destroys your liver, kidneys and CNS.

When you finally hammer, it isn't the time to start shayo-ing like say tomorrow no dey. It is time to start making healthy decisions. Take care of your health and leave shayo alone because it has no positive benefit to your health.
hmmmm

1 Like

Re: Leo Mezie Loses His Right Leg, Can't Move With His Right Legs Again by emvico(m): 2:33pm On Aug 06, 2016
sad this nolly wood stuff self don tire me. so all this people no fit raise 10million naira for this guy? see, no be by force to act film. if money no dey there, let dem go and start business ABEG :\

1 Like

Re: Leo Mezie Loses His Right Leg, Can't Move With His Right Legs Again by akinsmyk(m): 2:34pm On Aug 06, 2016
Glaxx:
So so sad. Wait, wait, wait, you mean to tell me that these 87 people and organizations could only raise 1.2 million naira. That is an average of about 14,000 is what each contributed. You'll expect 20 or 30 of his colleagues to raise the 1.2 mill. #Smh

A confirmation that they're all broke people. All they do is form and display wealth they don't have. I can't believe they contributed just 1.2

This guys should get another job and stop deceiving themselves

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leo Mezie Loses His Right Leg, Can't Move With His Right Legs Again by Heromaniaa: 2:35pm On Aug 06, 2016
JoelXclusive:
ok

THUNDER FIRE THE MOD THAT BANNED ME(JOOHEL)

I'm beginning to hate Nairaland

they said I violated rule one

.. I don't know how I posted off topic

if I get banned again.. I'll leave Nairaland forum or I'll be a guest.. Even Facebook no dey ban and it has more visitors and traffic thank Nairaland..

abeg stop banning anyhow..

I'm pissed

I be wan vote for Fynestboi.. I con see say dem don ban me

slimberry1 thanks for ur help

Seun Reduce the rules
or
Tell your Mod to be light with the Ban

how dem go ban person for 2weeks

is this a school or what?

at least a day or two is okay..

No matter what he/she has done

abeg review this rules

ehen.

back to the topic

where are the NGOS in Nigeria..
where is Toyin
she no fit beg for fund for this guy
because say na igbo
Mayowa na Yoruba

Nigeria should just divide

make we know where we dey..

Tribalism everywhere

even the list sef na Igbos pay pass

only few Yoruba's

KUNLE afolayan etc

if una like ban me

I'm just trying to make common sense!

Nairaland is getting messed up each day, peeps get banned for nothing. Nairaland sucks right now.

1 Like

Re: Leo Mezie Loses His Right Leg, Can't Move With His Right Legs Again by Amigo101(m): 2:35pm On Aug 06, 2016
Dem no go bring out money help the guy now. ..If na to print "gone too soon " T shirts; dem go over print sotey you go see hawkers dey sell am for traffic.
Wishing you the best Leo.

3 Likes

Re: Leo Mezie Loses His Right Leg, Can't Move With His Right Legs Again by yinkus204(m): 2:36pm On Aug 06, 2016
Gaddafithe2nd:

Bro, you aren't the only person that see things like that. Many youths just need to use their brains. Most of this ostentatious life by yeyebrities has led some youth to do things they aren't supposed to do.
Like me now, I don't follow any celebrity on social media because they add no value(s) to my life.
thank u my bro the last thing for me to do in this life is to follow any stupid yeyebrities cos i dnt live a fake life and by the way wh there fake life help

1 Like

Re: Leo Mezie Loses His Right Leg, Can't Move With His Right Legs Again by osimataylor(m): 2:37pm On Aug 06, 2016
Glaxx:
So so sad. Wait, wait, wait, you mean to tell me that these 87 people and organizations could only raise 1.2 million naira. That is an average of about 14,000 is what each contributed. You'll expect 20 or 30 of his colleagues to raise the 1.2 mill. #Smh
why not send your own.its not too late.
Re: Leo Mezie Loses His Right Leg, Can't Move With His Right Legs Again by shiimah: 2:39pm On Aug 06, 2016
SMH, all these people donated 1.2million naira... Brother, if you are waiting for ur movie colleagues, you are on a long thing... U ppl don't have money, just make believe and posing...
Pls turn to E-money, Eric Manny, Don jazzy, Wizkid, Psquare... These men will give you 50 million naira in a week.
Re: Leo Mezie Loses His Right Leg, Can't Move With His Right Legs Again by junta007(f): 2:42pm On Aug 06, 2016
Nawa O. Even The Original Actors And Actresses gan gan no dey there. i pray God Will Send Help From Where You Dont Expect.
Re: Leo Mezie Loses His Right Leg, Can't Move With His Right Legs Again by Nobody: 2:43pm On Aug 06, 2016
I suggest that jolly wood should have a welfare fund at would help registered members if event like these occur

1 Like

Re: Leo Mezie Loses His Right Leg, Can't Move With His Right Legs Again by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 2:45pm On Aug 06, 2016
yinkus204:
thank u my bro the last thing for me to do in this life is to follow any stupid yeyebrities cos i dnt live a fake life and by the way wh there fake life help
Their fake life no pay our bills. I detest fake lives.
Re: Leo Mezie Loses His Right Leg, Can't Move With His Right Legs Again by fwwins(m): 2:46pm On Aug 06, 2016
JoelXclusive:
ok

if I get banned again.. I'll leave Nairaland forum or I'll be a guest.. Even Facebook no dey ban and it has more visitors and traffic thank Nairaland..

I'm pissed

Seun Reduce the rules
or

abeg review this rules

ehen.

back to the topic

where is Toyin
because say na igbo
Mayowa na Yoruba

Tribalism everywhere

only few Yoruba's

KUNLE afolayan etc

if una like ban me

Welcome to "wastedland"
Re: Leo Mezie Loses His Right Leg, Can't Move With His Right Legs Again by Charmerbeautylooks(f): 2:47pm On Aug 06, 2016
Nna ehhhh! It's well! God will harken unto his supplications!
Glaxx:
Re: Leo Mezie Loses His Right Leg, Can't Move With His Right Legs Again by cyberdurable(m): 2:49pm On Aug 06, 2016
JoelXclusive:
ok

I'm pissed

Seun Reduce the rules
or

abeg review this rules

ehen.

back to the topic

where is Toyin
because say na igbo
Mayowa na Yoruba

Tribalism everywhere

only few Yoruba's

KUNLE afolayan etc

if una like ban me

bros are u related to Orubebe?
Re: Leo Mezie Loses His Right Leg, Can't Move With His Right Legs Again by fireforfire: 2:49pm On Aug 06, 2016
E be like say most of dis nollywood stars wealth no b genuine one.
Maybe dey told dem in dia cult not to help pple with moni.
Lol.....
Dats y dey hardly help dem sef.

Where are d A list stars for goodness sake

2 Likes

Re: Leo Mezie Loses His Right Leg, Can't Move With His Right Legs Again by Stanbeto: 2:51pm On Aug 06, 2016
87people can only raise 1.2million, una get mind shaa

1 Like

Re: Leo Mezie Loses His Right Leg, Can't Move With His Right Legs Again by junta007(f): 2:54pm On Aug 06, 2016
[quote author=JoelXclusive post=48244160]ok

I'm pissed

Seun Reduce the rules
or

abeg review this rules

ehen.

back to the topic

where is Toyin
because say na igbo
Mayowa na Yoruba
Tribalism everywhere
Even people like Geneveve&RitaNo Donate
Re: Leo Mezie Loses His Right Leg, Can't Move With His Right Legs Again by ifeomaekol(f): 2:57pm On Aug 06, 2016
Zceesneh:
this life eh, when muno (help me with his name) was ill, no one remembered him, buh when he died, they remembered and contributed money to bury him
muna! Dnt mind them, muna (God bless his soul) respected himself cos he knew the kind of people he was surrounded with. They come out and claim the world their oyster, but when real matters arise they go into hidding. Everyday is miss A in a designer outfit worth 250k or Mr C rocking a shoe worth 100-----oya see it now, #hiddingthings don set. I keep praying to God to make me an agent of help to people around me n the world @large, I know that one person can single handedly sponsor this guys kidney bills but where is that person Where!

2 Likes

Re: Leo Mezie Loses His Right Leg, Can't Move With His Right Legs Again by OCHOdee(f): 2:59pm On Aug 06, 2016
Glaxx:

I wonder oooo
Later, we'll see posts of a brand new car or a dress, handbag worth millions #hiss... shame on them angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Leo Mezie Loses His Right Leg, Can't Move With His Right Legs Again by JoelXclusive: 3:05pm On Aug 06, 2016
Heromaniaa:
Nairaland is getting messed up each day, peeps get banned for nothing. Nairaland sucks right now.

Yeah..

Exactly
Re: Leo Mezie Loses His Right Leg, Can't Move With His Right Legs Again by Nobody: 3:05pm On Aug 06, 2016
Glaxx:

I wonder o..... And dey can buy designers of #150K

2 Likes

Re: Leo Mezie Loses His Right Leg, Can't Move With His Right Legs Again by NkayTiana(f): 3:07pm On Aug 06, 2016
Lord please save Leo... please in jesus name amen... it is well
Re: Leo Mezie Loses His Right Leg, Can't Move With His Right Legs Again by Nobody: 3:11pm On Aug 06, 2016
ifeomaekol:
muna! Dnt mind them, muna (God bless his soul) respected himself cos he knew the kind of people he was surrounded with. They come out and claim the world their oyster, but when real matters arise they go into hidding. Everyday is miss A in a designer outfit worth 250k or Mr C rocking a shoe worth 100-----oya see it now, #hiddingthings don set. I keep praying to God to make me an agent of help to people around me n the world @large, I know that one person can single handedly sponsor this guys kidney bills but where is that person Where!
i hate judging people buh one person can just bring out the money, lets say is just african mentality, an average african doesn't care if his neighbour is dying, (when it comes to money issue) they rather bring it out when u are no more

1 Like

Re: Leo Mezie Loses His Right Leg, Can't Move With His Right Legs Again by tojahh(m): 3:14pm On Aug 06, 2016
Ah no dey donate shi shi, when Leo dey travel go Dubai and south africa go ball, he no send me, he no even reason me. Infact I no wish am death anyway but na him cross, make him and he yeyebrity dem jolly.

His sickness his life.

Call me anything you like... Na you sabi. Ah don comot here.
Re: Leo Mezie Loses His Right Leg, Can't Move With His Right Legs Again by itswell1: 3:20pm On Aug 06, 2016
Daslim180:
Is it only the people from Nollywood that can help a sick person? What about you (people who are complaining) above me? It's a matter of life we are talking about here, so anybody can help.

Where is all these men that can dash out huge money to their side chick

Na wa ooo let's join to be a philanthropist
Charity begins at home. So these are this broke no wonder they were all chasing Jonathan during the elections era.
Am surprised with this amount am seeing with all the glitmattaz dey exhibit all the time, does this means all naa phantom display?

1 Like

Re: Leo Mezie Loses His Right Leg, Can't Move With His Right Legs Again by MrHenshaw: 3:22pm On Aug 06, 2016
jiggaz:

http://www.stelladimokokorkus.com/2016/08/actor-leo-mezie-loses-use-of-right-leg.html?m=1
Hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!! This looks more like an admission list in a higher institution.U want to tell me that nollywood cannot raise 10million even d upcoming and downgoing actors and actresses.For the ones that have contributed,Kudos! the ones yet to do something,if anything happens to him,beta remain silent 4eva.This has nothing to do with tribe artiste(Actors Guild of Nigeria take note).Muna Obiekwe n odas comes to mind.Nigerian artistes (atheist) wake up!And Somewhere in d news,E-money is d youngest billionaire in Nigeria.kikikikikiki.Are d not in d same entertainment industry.

1 Like

Re: Leo Mezie Loses His Right Leg, Can't Move With His Right Legs Again by YINKS89(m): 3:24pm On Aug 06, 2016
dis is bad.
Re: Leo Mezie Loses His Right Leg, Can't Move With His Right Legs Again by ladygudhead(f): 3:24pm On Aug 06, 2016
arthur1000:
is it that all dis guys has no savings,they always ask for help when eva dey ar in shit.

he must av exhausted his savings naaaa,on dialyses n drugs...

It is wen some1 is in such situation dat they will knw doz who truely care.

The best we can do for ourselves is take good care of body.Eat the right diet n avoid d wrong ones. #Eat healthy# exercise# rest# etc...just to play our own part.

above all naa God o

May God help Mezie...I will help in d way I can.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

RMD Undresses Live On Stage At Alibaba’s January 1st Concert / Linda Ikeji Shows Off Her Mansion And Her Range Rover In New Adorable Photos / Davido 'Liked' Wizkid's Video On Instagram, Fans React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.