Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,258 members, 7,818,883 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

The Expectation..... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Expectation..... (556 Views)

Arewa Youths - Buhari Has Performed Below Expectation / We ‘ve Met Nigerians Expectation In 2 Years – Buhari / Hillarious: Expectation Of EFCC To Dino Melaye On Remi Tinubu Issue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Expectation..... by Oba1ni(m): 12:52pm On Aug 06, 2016
*BREAKING NEWS:*
Finally, fuel will be sold at *60 Naira per litre* from *Monday 8th August 2016* !!
President Buhari made it clear 2 hours ago on a private interview in Aso Rock, that fuel will be sold at *60 Naira per litre* starting from *Monday 8th August, 2016*.
President Buhari also said that, the issue of Naira falling in value will be resolved in less de it clear that by the time the naira issue is resolved, *60 Naira will = 1Dollar* and that will be in 3 weeks from now, it will become *one Naira - one Dollar (#1 = $1).*
President Buhari also said that he promised to change Nigeria at the right time and that right time is now.
He also wanted to talk about corruption, but my *TV* exploded immediately after he mentioned the Word,
*"Corruption"*
and that was when I woke up and discovered that it was all a *Dream*.
I sincerely apologize for playing with your emotions..
*Have a beautiful dream of a New Nigeria*

Re: The Expectation..... by MENZPRIDE(m): 3:44pm On Aug 06, 2016
Try go back to sleep n continue the dream. I go join you in fasting n prayer to maKe your dream come true.

(1) (Reply)

If Pdp Recover From It's Chronic Disease, It Will Kill Nigeria! / Nigerians Not Against Biafra –guy Ikokwu, Elder Statesman / NDDC, Buhari May Replace Nsima Ekere Over NDDC Act Violation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.