Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,511 members, 7,843,548 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

APC: Dullness Over Intelligence(s) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC: Dullness Over Intelligence(s) (501 Views)

Abubakar Shekau Is Now Crippled - Ex-Boko Haram Intelligence Chief / National Intelligence Agency (NIA) Denies Link With EFCC Seized Monies in Ikoyi / Mohammed Saliu Usman Appointed As Chief Of Defence Intelligence CDI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC: Dullness Over Intelligence(s) by naijaboy756: 7:49pm On Aug 06, 2016
We have a lesson to learn from the present government. If the head of the body is sick, it affects other parts. If someone heading a company or organization is incompetent, it affects the other competent members of the company. Let's take APC as a case study. I still find it hard to believe that the likes of Fashola,Ngige et al are part of this government yet the country is sinking right before our eyes. These are men with outstanding performance records(@ least 70% ok). Ngige started the road revolution in Anambra. Fashola tried his best as the Governor of Lagos. I have been opportunied to attend a conference/lecture by Audu Ogbeh. I was impressed by his speech such that I still remember that day. It is surprising that these men are part of the party currently ravaging and destroying Nigeria. I guess in their heart of hearts, in their bedroom discussion with their wives, they would be regreting working with and for PMB. PMB is only doing one thing. Terminating their future political careers. When dullness presides and directs the activities of the bright... I WEEP.....
Re: APC: Dullness Over Intelligence(s) by naijaboy756: 8:11pm On Aug 06, 2016
smiley
Re: APC: Dullness Over Intelligence(s) by Paperwhite(m): 9:18pm On Aug 06, 2016
The truth about this regime is that either that Bubu's super cluelessness has rubbed off on them or they simply redefined their own cluelessness.
Re: APC: Dullness Over Intelligence(s) by naijaboy756: 9:52pm On Aug 06, 2016
Paperwhite:
The truth about this regime is that either that Bubu's super cluelessness has rubbed off on them or they simply redefined their own cluelessness.
my dear, this is a mystery
Re: APC: Dullness Over Intelligence(s) by naijaboy756: 8:29pm On Aug 11, 2016
lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Only Competent Contractors Will Handle our Road Projects, Says Governor Wike / Coffin For The Imo State Governor / PDP Crises: Sheriff Gives Condition For Peace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.