Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,481 members, 7,819,753 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

Can somebody explain why men are so annoying? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can somebody explain why men are so annoying? (3168 Views)

My Boyfriend Is So Annoying!!! / Most Men Do This; And It's so Annoying / Nairaland Guys Are So Annoying And Misbehaving, Pls Help!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can somebody explain why men are so annoying? by STORM2(f): 12:00am On Sep 23, 2009
Yeah, i'll be honest with you i'm just having fun. But guys really are annoying, they're so cute too. Why?!
Re: Can somebody explain why men are so annoying? by follypimpi(m): 12:12am On Sep 23, 2009
STORM2:

Yeah, i'll be honest with you i'm just having fun. But guys really are annoying, they're so cute too. Why?!

Wetin we do una sef,Men this Men that,GO for a WOMAN then,
Re: Can somebody explain why men are so annoying? by STORM2(f): 2:01am On Sep 23, 2009
@follypimpy, first of all i love ur name. Second, we like guys. Whats the point going out with girls? Guys are annoying but we still love em.' Can u honestly say u don't know guys are annoying to girls?
Re: Can somebody explain why men are so annoying? by Gabry(f): 2:10am On Sep 23, 2009
As much as you think that men are annoying, I bet the man will think that females are annoying as well

I believe that men can be annoying maybe because they are the opposite from females.
Re: Can somebody explain why men are so annoying? by woodboi(m): 2:52am On Sep 23, 2009
ask google
Re: Can somebody explain why men are so annoying? by STORM2(f): 2:58am On Sep 23, 2009
@gabry, thats d most intelligent answer i've got so far. Thank you. The opposite sex is annoying cos its different. That makes sense. Guys just think we talk too much.
Re: Can somebody explain why men are so annoying? by Gabry(f): 2:59am On Sep 23, 2009
And we think they brag too much tongue grin
Re: Can somebody explain why men are so annoying? by Donvilo(m): 3:22am On Sep 23, 2009
Gabry:

And we think they brag too much tongue grin
eh en? Not all men oo! shocked
Re: Can somebody explain why men are so annoying? by Gabry(f): 3:35am On Sep 23, 2009
^^^ Ok, except you grin
Re: Can somebody explain why men are so annoying? by iice(f): 3:39am On Sep 23, 2009
People in general are annoying. . .it's not so much the gender as it is the personality.
Re: Can somebody explain why men are so annoying? by mikesleek(m): 4:30am On Sep 23, 2009
Nice one iice, it's a personality issue. That is why you find ladies that prefer to hang with guys cos they feel their fellow ladies suck.
Re: Can somebody explain why men are so annoying? by lightwalk(m): 4:42am On Sep 23, 2009
, It's the same for all
Re: Can somebody explain why men are so annoying? by Peterwilliams(m): 4:47am On Sep 23, 2009
Any man due to some treat may get upset but to a certain level you dnt have to allow your temperament to take control over you, I think i should stop here.
Re: Can somebody explain why men are so annoying? by chic2pimp(m): 5:32am On Sep 23, 2009
follypimpi:

Wetin we do una sef,Men this Men that,GO for a WOMAN then,

grin grin grin grin ROFLMAO. Omo Me too I tire for dis oooo.
Re: Can somebody explain why men are so annoying? by natashi: 6:08am On Sep 23, 2009
not all men are annoying some men are chill , the annoying ones are the ones who don't what they want. THis can lead to major problems.
Re: Can somebody explain why men are so annoying? by Donvilo(m): 7:47am On Sep 23, 2009
Gabry:

^^^ Ok, except you grin
Oh, urhhh, Thanks! (although, am not perfect sha, undecided ) And u are also different. wink
Re: Can somebody explain why men are so annoying? by jaybee3(m): 7:52am On Sep 23, 2009
Have y'all been reasonable as well? grin grin
Re: Can somebody explain why men are so annoying? by Gabry(f): 7:57am On Sep 23, 2009
Donvilo:

Oh, urhhh, Thanks! (although, am not perfect sha, undecided ) And u are also different. wink

I would say nobody is perfect my dear but now I think u are rare cause usually when I say what I said earlier, people will vex at me but you didnt grin
Re: Can somebody explain why men are so annoying? by Gabry(f): 7:57am On Sep 23, 2009
jay bee:

Have y'all been reasonable as well? grin grin

Of course we have! We cook, clean and offer our virginity to you guys! tongue
Re: Can somebody explain why men are so annoying? by Nobody: 7:58am On Sep 23, 2009
iice:

People in general are annoying. . .it's not so much the gender as it is the personality.
very much right
Re: Can somebody explain why men are so annoying? by jaybee3(m): 8:03am On Sep 23, 2009
Gabry:

Of course we have! We cook, clean and offer our virginity to you guys! tongue
Did we put a gun to y'all head before doing that ? offcourse we didn't and it was most probably done out of love so why expect something back in return when things were done free Willy.
Less expectation equates to successful relationships
only married people are supposed have some sort of expectations tongue tongue
Re: Can somebody explain why men are so annoying? by Gabry(f): 8:11am On Sep 23, 2009
jay bee:

Did we put a gun to y'all head before doing that ? offcourse we didn't and it was most probably done out of love so why expect something back in return when things were done free Willy.
Less expectation equates to successful relationships
only married people are supposed have some sort of expectations tongue tongue

Ehem! Yes we did it free willingly or it could be we did it just to tolerate with out partner but than the male counterpart should consider doing back all of this. Dont you think so? cheesy
Re: Can somebody explain why men are so annoying? by jaybee3(m): 8:20am On Sep 23, 2009
Gabry:

Ehem! Yes we did it free willingly or it could be we did it just to tolerate with out partner but than the male counterpart should consider doing back all of this. Dont you think so? cheesy
well life has never been fair cool so the lower the expectation the merrier plus you get to appreciate the little things we do as it'd be unexpected.
Giving us your honour (virginity) doesn't mean we should owe you grin grin
Re: Can somebody explain why men are so annoying? by soki2ng(m): 8:25am On Sep 23, 2009
Ok after reading previous post, i thought i'll have somethin to say.
I just beg to differ.
Re: Can somebody explain why men are so annoying? by Gabry(f): 8:26am On Sep 23, 2009
jay bee:

well life has never been fair cool so the lower the expectation the merrier plus you get to appreciate the little things we do as it'd be unexpected.
Giving us your honour (virginity) doesn't mean we should owe you grin grin

That explains why Spongebob Squarepants is  always happy. Na waaa ooo!!!  shocked  shocked  shocked

In that case, I aint sleeping with no one untill I get married. AMEN!  grin
Re: Can somebody explain why men are so annoying? by jaybee3(m): 8:35am On Sep 23, 2009
Gabry:

That explains why Spongebob Squarepants is always happy. Na waaa ooo!!! shocked shocked shocked

In that case, I aint sleeping with no one untill I get married. AMEN! grin
very good idea. why feel cheated if it didn't work out when you obviously didn't get rapped?

Case closed. so you know, nothing is guaranteed even when married. life is unfair and that's simply what makes it interesting.
Re: Can somebody explain why men are so annoying? by sexyLeamon(f): 8:52am On Sep 23, 2009
poster, ur point is, ?
Re: Can somebody explain why men are so annoying? by Gabry(f): 9:01am On Sep 23, 2009
jay bee:

very good idea. why feel cheated if it didn't work out when you obviously didn't get rapped?

Case closed. so you know, nothing is guaranteed even when married. life is unfair and that's simply what makes it interesting.

Are u kidding me on that? shocked shocked shocked

Jay, ok how about this. DO you think life is fair for men in general when it comes to relationships?
Re: Can somebody explain why men are so annoying? by ThoniaSlim(f): 9:02am On Sep 23, 2009
iice:

True!
Re: Can somebody explain why men are so annoying? by Donvilo(m): 9:04am On Sep 23, 2009
Gabry:

I would say nobody is perfect my dear but now I think u are rare cause usually when I say what I said earlier, people will vex at me but you didnt grin
Yeah, just like what iice said, "it's not so much the gender as it is the personality," that's b'cos one chooses to make what becomes of him or her. And thanks for the compliment. I sure do appreciate that. wink U seem to be a wonderful lady to me. smiley
Re: Can somebody explain why men are so annoying? by Gabry(f): 9:06am On Sep 23, 2009
^^^ shocked shocked shocked Really? embarassed lipsrsealed Awwww. . . . . . . . Im touched cry cry cry
Re: Can somebody explain why men are so annoying? by Donvilo(m): 9:18am On Sep 23, 2009
Gabry:

^^^ shocked shocked shocked Really? embarassed lipsrsealed Awwww. . . . . . . . Im touched cry cry cry
Ohh, shocked are u really? undecided Don't worry, u will get many approvals as times goes on. smiley (Just keep on being different, and u will see the light!) grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Nigerian Guys Now Bluff And Disrespect Nigerian Girlfriends / My Boyfriend Lied About His Age! / delete this topic mods

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.