Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,533 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

She Has Been Asking Me For Money Can I Ask Her For Sex?(just A Friend) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Has Been Asking Me For Money Can I Ask Her For Sex?(just A Friend) (2260 Views)

My Bestie Is Now Asking Me Out / About To Get Married; Should I Ask Her About Her Medical Records? / Lady Warns Yahoo Boys: "Come With Your Work ID Before Asking Me Out" (2) (3) (4)

She Has Been Asking Me For Money Can I Ask Her For Sex?(just A Friend) by bebene: 9:29pm On Aug 06, 2016
Hello guys i need your advise, i have this female friend, i mean we are just friends, we have been together for a long time, bt actually she is the one that benefitted with me the most, cos every now and then she will ask me for money and sometimes she even ask me to drive her to some places, some of my friends are telling me to bang her, since am doing what her boyfriend is supposed to be doing for her.

What do you think guys, is it normal to have such a friendship?
Re: She Has Been Asking Me For Money Can I Ask Her For Sex?(just A Friend) by talk2alabama: 9:31pm On Aug 06, 2016
Learn to say no!

Re: She Has Been Asking Me For Money Can I Ask Her For Sex?(just A Friend) by ronald4lif(m): 9:33pm On Aug 06, 2016
You've been giving her money and driving her around unto say wetin? See as you turn yourself to mugu and chauffeur. Having sex from her won't even compensate your expended resources and time wasted on her. Just discontinue the relationship abi na friendship sef.

Re: She Has Been Asking Me For Money Can I Ask Her For Sex?(just A Friend) by herzern(m): 9:34pm On Aug 06, 2016
This particular lady friend-zoned me....

To the point that...

I visited her boyfriend's parents.... grin grin

Re: She Has Been Asking Me For Money Can I Ask Her For Sex?(just A Friend) by Blakjewelry(m): 9:45pm On Aug 06, 2016
You said she is your friend then why are you thinking about Sex, if you like her, ask her out on a normal day. It will the worst mistake you ever make if ask for Sex in return for favor except you don't value her friendship

Re: She Has Been Asking Me For Money Can I Ask Her For Sex?(just A Friend) by Juxtified(m): 9:48pm On Aug 06, 2016
The friendship is lopsided. There's nothing wrong with driving her around and occasionally grabbing a bite to eat together at a restaurant. But frequently collecting money from you without giving something (money, favour, etc) in return once in a while? My guy, judge yourself by yourself!

Re: She Has Been Asking Me For Money Can I Ask Her For Sex?(just A Friend) by brandonobi(m): 9:52pm On Aug 06, 2016
be her friend or dont, wrong advises are always sweeter to heed, there is no need pushing ure friendship into conditional relationship
Re: She Has Been Asking Me For Money Can I Ask Her For Sex?(just A Friend) by rawpadgin(m): 9:59pm On Aug 06, 2016
friend zone 101
Re: She Has Been Asking Me For Money Can I Ask Her For Sex?(just A Friend) by lanicky(f): 10:02pm On Aug 06, 2016
herzern:
This particular lady friend-zoned me....

To the point that...

I visited her boyfriend's parents.... grin grin

Chai! grin
Re: She Has Been Asking Me For Money Can I Ask Her For Sex?(just A Friend) by lanicky(f): 10:08pm On Aug 06, 2016
Didn't you just call her your friend? undecided
Do you think she'll remain a friend after having s£x with her? Some girls can be very emotional.. She'll stick to you like jelly.

BTW, when you call someone your friend, you do things for him/her outta freewill..not expecting anything in return. What are friends for after all.

But pls, don't turn yourself to maga. Friendship has limits.
Re: She Has Been Asking Me For Money Can I Ask Her For Sex?(just A Friend) by iykekelvins(m): 10:19pm On Aug 06, 2016
lanicky:
Do you think she'll remain a friend after having s£x with her? Some girls can be very emotional.. She'll stick to you like jelly.

BTW, when you call someone your friend, you do things for him/her outta freewill..not expecting anything in return. What are friends for after all.

Seconded, sister you're blezz
Re: She Has Been Asking Me For Money Can I Ask Her For Sex?(just A Friend) by MrCow(m): 10:23pm On Aug 06, 2016
lanicky:

my queen killed it
Re: She Has Been Asking Me For Money Can I Ask Her For Sex?(just A Friend) by lanicky(f): 10:25pm On Aug 06, 2016
MrCow:

my queen killed it

Lol. wink
Re: She Has Been Asking Me For Money Can I Ask Her For Sex?(just A Friend) by Nobody: 10:26pm On Aug 06, 2016
Nope!!!

Check my signature
Re: She Has Been Asking Me For Money Can I Ask Her For Sex?(just A Friend) by lanicky(f): 10:26pm On Aug 06, 2016
iykekelvins:
Seconded, sister you're blezz

Blezz you too brother smiley
Re: She Has Been Asking Me For Money Can I Ask Her For Sex?(just A Friend) by herzern(m): 11:01pm On Aug 06, 2016
lanicky:

Chai! grin

*adjust classes*....

Lol.....Miss Nairaland mentioned me....

Screenshot-ing this and print it....

Hanq it for my qreat qrand children to see.... grin grin
Re: She Has Been Asking Me For Money Can I Ask Her For Sex?(just A Friend) by tosyne2much(m): 11:32pm On Aug 06, 2016
ronald4lif:
You've been giving her money and driving her around unto say wetin? See as you turn yourself to mugu and chauffeur. Having sex from her won't even compensate your expended resources and time wasted on her. Just discontinue the relationship abi na friendship sef.
Bro, this is ur ministry cool
Re: She Has Been Asking Me For Money Can I Ask Her For Sex?(just A Friend) by ZeeAfrica(f): 11:45pm On Aug 06, 2016
Just stay aware from her dude, dnt end de friendship bt keep yo distance. De sex idea is evil coming from a so called friend
Re: She Has Been Asking Me For Money Can I Ask Her For Sex?(just A Friend) by Gofwane(m): 12:07am On Aug 07, 2016
ronald4lif:
gbam! No more, no less.

Op, If you feel she's benefiting more from that affair, stop granting her requests. The fact that you were giving her money and obeying her orders like zombie soldiers was the reason she dumped you in that deep, dark pit of friendzone guarded by 12 lions and threw away the key inside the atlantic ocean.

Acting Quotes And Sayings Shakespeare / Ladies Please What Will You Do If This Lady Grab Your Man In Public pic / Do You Like My Profile Photo?