Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,183 members, 7,811,463 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:07 PM

My Husband Has A Child With Another Woman - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Has A Child With Another Woman (6356 Views)

My Husband Has Big Useless Manhood, Can’t Go More Than 1 Round - Zimbabwean Lady / "Your Husband Has Been Having Sex With Me" - 13-Year-Old Maid Tells Her Madam / 'my Husband Has Attention Each Time He Carries Our Daughters On His Lap' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Has A Child With Another Woman by oweniwe(m): 12:03pm On Aug 07, 2016
urbanmsg:

The lady said she was exhausted and worn out that she needed her own marriage and not a sexual relationship. He was very angry when he found out the lady was communicating with me and told me stop.

Anything that one is doing.... That one cannot come out and say "I am doing this" ... Such things are not for one to engage in.

Why would a grown up man be doing stuffs he doesn't want even his "wife" to know about?

Thats very sad. I don't know what it is that men stand to gain from keeping multiple women. ... If he doesn't like a woman, he can tell her to go and start another relationship elsewhere....

But to tie down somebody for years when you cannot meet their expectations... And you're unofficially married to another person elsewhere.... Its is very very wrong.

On not wanting a polygamous family, you're already in one and I don't think there's any guarantee he will take up responsibility for ur son if he returns...

I think it's better you move on and hopefully, a man who likes u the way u are will surely come your way.... Better to have your son with you, have your own husband and more beautiful babies.... Than to have a son whose father is nowhere, share husband with plenty other women and end up with some other step children

Happy Sunday

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Has A Child With Another Woman by njiasi30(f): 12:07pm On Aug 07, 2016
urbanmsg:

The lady said she was exhausted and worn out that she needed her own marriage and not a sexual relationship. He was very angry when he found out the lady was communicating with me and told me stop.
He told u stop, I guess he was scared of loosing at both end.
Re: My Husband Has A Child With Another Woman by byvan03: 1:11pm On Aug 07, 2016
Just make sure he isn't returning sun beaten and dew headed to eat up the little resources you are managing to care for yourself and your son.

I keep thinking that his pledge of love is because he is returning broke!! I think the woman wants to kick him out and that's why he remembered you. He is not an honest man, so obviously isn't worth anymore sacrifice. At the end of the day, it's your life. There is no love here, just take the route that will benefit you more. Forget your sister and mum's begging, only logical thinking will do you good here. Don't land from frying pan to fire and please forget the single man toasting you for now till you get your life fully on track.

12 Likes

Re: My Husband Has A Child With Another Woman by byvan03: 1:14pm On Aug 07, 2016
Please take cococandy 's advice seriously.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Has A Child With Another Woman by cococandy(f): 1:18pm On Aug 07, 2016
This lady didn't get pregnant as a result of hardship befalling your husband and him moving in with her. Nope.

It's something else.

urbanmsg:

Thanks you so much,he already wanted to come stay with me which I refused after finding out about his daughter. so now he has decided to go down to his village and he was saying that I will have come to his village for discussion which I will not do for several reasons. Thank you so much because now you have given options on how to go about it.

Yes the woman's child is almost same age with my son from all my calculation with her birthday pictures I saw on Facebook my son is only 2 months older than her
Re: My Husband Has A Child With Another Woman by EfemenaXY: 2:01pm On Aug 07, 2016
cococandy:
This lady didn't get pregnant as a result of hardship befalling your husband and him moving in with her. Nope.

It's something else.

My thoughts precisely.

Methinks this man probably wanted to marry the SA lady but was unable to - perhaps due to his / her / both families set against the union. Whatever the case might have been, @op came in handy and was a convenient means to an end.

She didn't even get to enjoy a honeymoon period with this man. I doubt (based on the story so far) he ever loved her at all. My opinion.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Has A Child With Another Woman by Nobody: 2:07pm On Aug 07, 2016
@cococandy and EfemenaXY thanks a lot I love your wisdom. You guys have broadened my thoughts.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Has A Child With Another Woman by Nyceguy92: 3:57pm On Aug 07, 2016
urbanmsg:

He is in South Africa
Oh!, there...
SA has been a difficult zone for Nigerians.
Jobs are not easy to get and I hear, and have seen on TV, that some Nigerians there are butchers. Nothing to frown on as long as it brings the elusive hard currency.

A cousin and a brother of a friend have been there for years with nothing to show for it.Just problem after problem.

All I can say is wait for your husband to come back. You are lucky he has the will to come back because most of them get stuck in the hopeless hope that things will get better the next day.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Has A Child With Another Woman by SlowlybtSurely: 6:24pm On Aug 07, 2016
Nyceguy92:

Oh!, there...
SA has been a difficult zone for Nigerians.
Jobs are not easy to get and I hear, and have seen on TV, that some Nigerians there are butchers. Nothing to frown on as long as it brings the elusive hard currency.

A cousin and a brother of a friend have been there for years with nothing to show for it.Just problem after problem.

All I can say is wait for your husband to come back. You are lucky he has the will to come back because most of them get stuck in the hopeless hope that things will get better the next day.

Da'fucck?!

She's lucky?? angry

8 Likes

Re: My Husband Has A Child With Another Woman by Nobody: 5:44am On Aug 08, 2016
urbanmsg:

Thanks you so much,he already wanted to come stay with me which I refused after finding out about his daughter. so now he has decided to go down to his village and he was saying that I will have come to his village for discussion which I will not do for several reasons. Thank you so much because now you have given options on how to go about it.

Yes the woman's child is almost same age with my son from all my calculation with her birthday pictures I saw on facebook,my son is only 2 months older than her.

2 months or 2 years?
Re: My Husband Has A Child With Another Woman by inemani: 7:41am On Aug 08, 2016
Some men sef! So dear urbanmsg, if the strange woman hadn't contacted you, Mr Hubby wouldn't have seen the need to return home? Not even to see his lovely son?
To further shock you, do you even know if his relocation to SA was fuelled by the mistress? Do you also believe that they kick-started the illegal affair immediately he landed there( going by your age comparison btw her daughter and your son)?
Please, no matter what happens, he shouldn't be allowed to shine your congo upon returning. Let him get tested first like cococandy suggested. If it were you, I'm sure every bloody African man (even woman) would castigate you, for being such a 'snitchin, slimy, lying, unfaithful, heartless b*!!itch/hoee!
Another thing, you don't need a new relationship now, just sort yourself out first

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Has A Child With Another Woman by Pidggin(f): 7:56am On Aug 08, 2016
urbanmsg:

The only thing I think he can offer my life now is a sibling to my son. I come from a polygamous home,I know the battles we fought and I don't wish that even for an enemy. I don't want to have children from different men.

See reasoning undecided

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Has A Child With Another Woman by Nobody: 8:29am On Aug 08, 2016
[quote author=tearoses post=48291819]
2 months or 2 years?[/quote Yes 2 months
Re: My Husband Has A Child With Another Woman by Nobody: 8:30am On Aug 08, 2016
inemani:
Some men sef! So dear urbanmsg, if the strange woman hadn't contacted you, Mr Hubby wouldn't have seen the need to return home? Not even to see his lovely son?
To further shock you, do you even know if his relocation to SA was fuelled by the mistress? Do you also believe that they kick-started the illegal affair immediately he landed there( going by your age comparison btw her daughter and your son)?
Please, no matter what happens, he shouldn't be allowed to shine your congo upon returning. Let him get tested first like cococandy suggested. If it were you, I'm sure every bloody African man (even woman) would castigate you, for being such a 'snitchin, slimy, lying, unfaithful, heartless b*!!itch/hoee!
Another thing, you don't need a new relationship now, just sort yourself out first
Thanks
Re: My Husband Has A Child With Another Woman by Nobody: 9:41am On Aug 08, 2016
EfemenaXY:

I honestly don't get some women.

Why is it so difficult to set standards of what is acceptable and what is intolerable? Why compromise your self-respect by making excuses for actions which normally are viewed as taboo by one party?

Let me ask you this: if the tables were turned, do you think we'll even be having this discussion in the first place?

I.e: Immediately after your wedding, you travel abroad leaving your newly wed husband behind in Naija. Initially you send him money for his upkeep, this dwindles and eventually stops. You stop communicating with him and the few times you do, you complain of things being "tight" at your end.

Meanwhile, you move in with another man abroad, spread your legs for him and have his kid. Then 5 years later, this man contacts your husband on Facebook claiming he didn't know you were married, you only used him for convenience, but you still love your husband.

Let me repeat that last line: Another man links up with your husband on Facebook informing him that despite the fact you birthed kid no.2 for man no.2, man no.1 should know that you still love him and want to relocate to Naija to continue your "marriage" with him.

Now tell me honestly: what do you really think your husband's reaction will be? Will you even dare show your face to him? If not, why not?

Now d'you get what I meant by my earlier statement about setting standards and not accepting actions that will compromise your self-respect?

Your decision sha.

Oga this your advice no follow at all at all,
are you saying what is applicable to the
husband is also applicable to the wife in
Nigeria settings

so because some men marries two wives
a woman is also entitled to two husbands?

the best decision she would make is only
when her hubby arrives and she can now
assess him and make an informed
decision

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Has A Child With Another Woman by Onegai(f): 1:16pm On Aug 08, 2016
[quote author=urbanmsg post=48295060][/quote]

So he came to Nigeria, met you, quickly moved the relationship forward and them travelled out almost immediately? Ohboy. Unfortunately, you're the 2nd wife.

Let me explain what most likely happened from his side. He met a woman, whom he liked a lot. But his family pushed against her (for whatever reasons). Any maybe his mother was doing that Crazy-Naija-Mama routine and demanding grandbabies. So he came to Nigeria to do the needful. Then wen back to the arms of his loving woman and consoled her with a child. She didn't know about you. But it was becoming awkward: how can you live with a woman, have a child with her, sustain yourself on her finances but refuse to marry her? She then asked for a ring and he brought up the usual objections but this time, she dug deeper. And she most likely confronted him and threw him out of her life. So his friends counselled him to cut his losses and come back to you, and one helped him by calling you to beg. To his surprise he found out you knew about his other life and got angry at YOU for communicating with that lady. Because he was hoping he would get to you first and give you his own version of events and Man-splain to you ("Man-splain"definition: a word used to describe an explanation by a man which makes no sense logically but is given to manipulate the hearer. Example: "I cheated on you but now the girl is pregnant and threatening to keep the baby and confront you. Don't let her break up our marriage"wink.

In all this, no-one considered your feelings or your sorrow at being turned into a single mother for 5 years with no financial or emotional support.

If your father is alive, present this case to him. Ask him if this is the sort of Son-in-law he wants for you. Remind him that South Africa failed, but Europe is a new frontier for that man and next time, it may be a German or Lithuanian woman sending you pictures of his child. Is that what he wants for his daughter?

2 of my neighbours are in your predicament. One is so bad that I don't know what her husband looks like after 15 years. He would show up briefly to impregnate her and be gone. She is such a pretty lady, quiet and dignified. But she is very much a single mother. Life is harsh, it punishes the good and rewards the wicked.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Husband Has A Child With Another Woman by cococandy(f): 7:03pm On Aug 08, 2016
Onegai another definition for mansplaining.

"The act of telling women how to behave, react or feel in and about certain situations because... well men know best. Hence you're expected to accept behaviors from them that they'd never consider tolerating if the tables were turned".

The woman I used to sometimes buy make-up from in owerri back in the days was in the same situation. Her oldest child was a teenager and they only get to see their dad once every few years. He'd come back, get her pregnant and go back. Very Fine woman. Trapped in the name of marriage. Raising her kids alone.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Has A Child With Another Woman by Nobody: 8:05pm On Aug 08, 2016
If he comes back rich and wealthy and begging then forgive him, but if he comes back broke, humbled and begging, then kick his ass and move on.

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Has A Child With Another Woman by Nobody: 9:09pm On Aug 08, 2016
Onegai:

So he came to Nigeria, met you, quickly moved the relationship forward and them travelled out almost immediately? Ohboy. Unfortunately, you're the 2nd wife.

Let me explain what most likely happened from his side. He met a woman, whom he liked a lot. But his family pushed against her (for whatever reasons). Any maybe his mother was doing that Crazy-Naija-Mama routine and demanding grandbabies. So he came to Nigeria to do the needful. Then wen back to the arms of his loving woman and consoled her with a child. She didn't know about you. But it was becoming awkward: how can you live with a woman, have a child with her, sustain yourself on her finances but refuse to marry her? She then asked for a ring and he brought up the usual objections but this time, she dug deeper. And she most likely confronted him and threw him out of her life. So his friends counselled him to cut his losses and come back to you, and one helped him by calling you to beg. To his surprise he found out you knew about his other life and got angry at YOU for communicating with that lady. Because he was hoping he would get to you first and give you his own version of events and Man-splain to you ("Man-splain"definition: a word used to describe an explanation by a man which makes no sense logically but is given to manipulate the hearer. Example: "I cheated on you but now the girl is pregnant and threatening to keep the baby and confront you. Don't let her break up our marriage"wink.

In all this, no-one considered your feelings or your sorrow at being turned into a single mother for 5 years with no financial or emotional support.

If your father is alive, present this case to him. Ask him if this is the sort of Son-in-law he wants for you. Remind him that South Africa failed, but Europe is a new frontier for that man and next time, it may be a German or Lithuanian woman sending you pictures of his child. Is that what he wants for his daughter?

2 of my neighbours are in your predicament. One is so bad that I don't know what her husband looks like after 15 years. He would show up briefly to impregnate her and be gone. She is such a pretty lady, quiet and dignified. But she is very much a single mother. Life is harsh, it punishes the good and rewards the wicked.

Some people are filled with so much wisdom,onegai you are one maybe if I was smart like this,this wouldn't have happened to me. After reading your text I got in contact with brother's wife who introduced me to him. she said he said he had a girlfriend over there before our marriage but his family kicked against him marrying from south Africa. I told myself that I wouldn't chat with his girlfriend again but today I did because I needed to find out something and she responded. I asked her if they are married,she said he asked her to marry him but her family was against it. I really appreciate all the response I have got here, it made me to know more and find out more. I think is time to move on, no looking back only that I am very heart broken and I pray the lord helps me to pull through and forget everything that has happened.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband Has A Child With Another Woman by Goldenboy007(m): 10:24pm On Aug 08, 2016
There is no marriage madam, what you have is arrangement - You talked about your "husband" having another child, I would assume you were celibate for the past 5 years? I doubt that. You are as guilty as your partner just that you decided not to have another child yet.
Therefore plan to marry before it's too late and put the father of your child as one of your options.
Re: My Husband Has A Child With Another Woman by diva90: 5:57am On Aug 09, 2016
I would honestly advice you to follow your mind on this issue. If your decision is to leave the marriage, then by all justifications, you are on the right path. The man not only abandoned you for years, moved in with another woman and was cheating on you but also went ahead to even father a child with her. Somethings are just unacceptable. His actions show that he has no love and respect for you. Such a union is not worth the stress. Luckily God has blessed you with a job and money of your own. Just move on!
Re: My Husband Has A Child With Another Woman by theEYe21(f): 6:37am On Aug 09, 2016
thats why career should be number 1 or a top priority before even thinking of marriage undecided
urbanmsg:
Please I need your sincere advice Nairalanders:

I got married in 2011,I dated my husband briefly before we Traditionally got married and shortly after that he traveled out.I was already pregnant and it was tough for me to be alone throughout the period the period of my pregnancy.He was assisting me financially sending money monthly but shortly after i gave birth he started complaining that he was having problem with his business that it was tough for him over there.

I encouraged him to come to Nigeria but he refused.On my own things where so tough that at a point i went to live with his brother but the treatment i received from his brothers wife forced me back to Lagos after staying there for one month.

I came back to Lagos started looking for work,i first got a job that couldn't even take care of my son and my needs even for a week,it was tough all through those period but i was able to pull through as i finally got a stable job, paid for a house and gave my son a much better life than what we where used to.

I really thank God who has been with me all this while because i bore all the expenses alone,my husband was always complaining that he didn't have money and no body to help and at point he said he was sick,though he always calls everyday but it got to point he remained incommunicado for about 10 months.

I just focused on my son and work,then one day a friend of his called and started telling me to forgive him that things have so tough for him over there.that he always talks how much he loves

Like the good girl i was i forgave him,this is 5 years plus i have been waiting for this man that have begging me to have patient for him,always taking love.he hasn't even set eyes on his son.

Something happened recently that made me make up my mind to finally move on though my mother and sister keep begging to forgive him.

He called that he wanted to finally relocate back to Nigeria,I was happy to hear that only for one lady to send friend request on Facebook that there was something she wanted me to know that I should forgive her that i all happened because my husband was not honest with her.

The lady told me how she got pregnant and only found out that he was married after she already pregnant for him that when things became too tough for him that he had to move in with her and they have been living together for 5 years now.Now she wanted to know about her daughter that i forgive her.I saw the daughter's picture and she looks exactly like my husband.I called him and confronted him he didn't deny and he didn't say yes.he only said when he comes back that he will explain to me what happened.Seriously i think i have had enough and is better for me to forget the marriage and move on but my mother and sister keeps begging me to forgive him.

Please i need some advice here and also i recently met a single guy who is asking me for a relationship though i don't know what he actually wants and he knows about my son.

Re: My Husband Has A Child With Another Woman by theEYe21(f): 6:55am On Aug 09, 2016
Onegai:

Re: My Husband Has A Child With Another Woman by Acidosis(m): 8:02am On Aug 09, 2016
The number 1 problem is that you hailed from a polygamous home.

95% of people from polygamous homes transfer the chain to their wards. It is sad, but that's the reality. At this juncture, you have no choice than to move on. It is better to move on, than continue to reduce your standard till it gets to a zero level.

Its 5 years already, you both must have defiled the bed severally. What's there to mend? For 5 years, I do not think a sexually active woman or man can abstain from se.x.
Re: My Husband Has A Child With Another Woman by yetseyi(f): 8:23am On Aug 09, 2016
Acidosis:
The number 1 problem is that you hailed from a polygamous home.

95% of people from polygamous homes transfer the chain to their wards. It is sad, but that's the reality. .

Its not her fault she hails from a polygamous home and how is that a problem or a factor in determining how her marriage turned out. Is it her background in polygamy that made the guy marry one person and impregnate abother .

The way nairalanders arrive at these statistics is seriously alarming. Is there a statistical data to back up your claim. 95% really? So you are saying g for every 10 persons that hail from a polygamous home, 9 or some times all the 10 end up in polygamy/ have children from different fathers/mothers.

I can also come out and say 95% of people from polygamous homes don't end up in polygamy simply because most people I know that are from polygamous homes have one wife/husband

Bros 95% is to high pls.

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Has A Child With Another Woman by dapsonlou(m): 8:37am On Aug 09, 2016
When two couple cheats the one that left evidence behind is the guilty one. Can you honestly say since your husband left you have not slept with any man? You can't even try it. Your husband did the same thing you were doing, he only left evidence by getting someone pregnant. You could have gotten pregnant for one of your helpers too. Forgive him.
Re: My Husband Has A Child With Another Woman by Acidosis(m): 8:49am On Aug 09, 2016
yetseyi:

Its not her fault she hails from a polygamous home and how is that a problem or a factor in determining how her marriage turned out. Is it her background in polygamy that made the guy marry one person and impregnate abother .

The way nairalanders arrive at these statistics is seriously alarming. Is there a statistical data to back up your claim. 95% really? So you are saying g for every 10 persons that hail from a polygamous home, 9 or some times all the 10 end up in polygamy/ have children from different fathers/mothers.

I can also come out and say 95% of people from polygamous homes don't end up in polygamy simply because most people I know that are from polygamous homes have one wife/husband

Bros 95% is to high pls.

I've only stated the reality. It is not my wish to see or witness such, however, I'm an advocate of REALITY.

A lot of people have talked about the irresponsibility of the husband, etc. No one bothered to mentioned the root cause, in addition with the fact that her courtship was very short.

It is true there is no official school of marriage, but key lessons from the home cannot be learned outside the home. The fact that her husband had the effrontery to abandon his new family for visa shows he had no regard for the woman and her parents. The 'fear' of a father-in-law and a mother-in-law won't allow some men attempt such.
Re: My Husband Has A Child With Another Woman by yetseyi(f): 9:11am On Aug 09, 2016
Acidosis:

I. No[b][/b]No one bothered to mentioned the root causecause[b][/b], in addition to the fact that her courtship was very short.

It is true there is no official school of marriage, but key lessons from the home cannot be learned outside the home. The fact that her husband had the effrontery to abandon his new family for visa shows he had no regard for the woman and his parents. The fear of a father-in-law and mother-in-law won't allow some men attempt such.

The bolded was what I saw in your post that made me counter it. You stated how her parents polygamy was the root cause, I was still trying to link how a parents in-law marriage can make a son in law behave like such, if she was the one that misbehaved and you made that statement I may have agreed with you.(although I am part of those that think parents marriage state is not a factor in any of these issues)

Now you have stated the reason why you inferred such and it sounds somehow

I quite agree that the short courtship could have affected.

Now you are saying that if her mum and Dad are together there is a possibility that he wouldn't have done this.

Are you saying most of a lot of those whose husbands misbehave have their parents in law separated or they practise polygamy?

Just wondering.

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Has A Child With Another Woman by Acidosis(m): 9:34am On Aug 09, 2016
yetseyi:

The bolded was what I saw in your post that made me counter it. You stated how her parents polygamy was the root cause, I was still trying to link how a parents in-law marriage can make a son in law behave like such, if she was the one that misbehaved and you made that statement I may have agreed with you.(although I am part of those that think parents marriage state is not a factor in any of these issues)

Now you have stated the reason why you inferred such and it sounds somehow

I quite agree that the short courtship could have affected.

Now you are saying that if her mum and Dad are together there is a possibility that he wouldn't have done this.

Are you saying most of a lot of those whose husbands misbehave have their parents in law separated or t
hey practise polygamy?

Just wondering.

Humans generally love to take advantage of people/situations.

I'm 100% sure that man would never have thought about travelling abroad without his family if he was married to a daughter of a 'married high ranking military officer.'

He took advantage of the situation as there is no one to advise/instruct him on why he should stay together with his family.

The lady on her path, lowered her standard because of her background. She settled for poo because of what she's being through. Check the background of many posters on Nairaland including one Kamnwulia or so, you'd see a totally distasteful and irredeemable past. Her past has so shaped her that she now considers pros.titu.tion as legal and better than marriage.

If a woman hails from a very happy nuclear family, her husband will never for a second consider a visa (SA visa at that) over his family.

In this case, he (op's hubby) knows his wife will do nothing, and he's also aware that his in-laws are no way better or in the right position to advise him.

In sum, she (OP) allowed her greatest fear (polygamy) overcome the standard.

If I'm married to a woman whose father is a disciplinarian, it simply means I'm married to a very discipline woman. Even when she goes wrong, the fear/respect for the father would never allow me treat her in a wrong way. I have someone to report to after all.

I understand these explanations do not cut across all families. Disciplined men can be found with patience by those who refuse to settle for less.
Re: My Husband Has A Child With Another Woman by Nobody: 10:09am On Aug 09, 2016
[quote author=dapsonlou post=48323788]When two couple cheats the one that left evidence behind is the guilty one. Can you honestly say since your husband left you have not slept with any man? You can't even try it. Your husband did the same thing you were doing, he only left evidence by getting someone pregnant. You could have gotten pregnant for one of your helpers too. Forgive him.[/quote

First of all I will tell you in this 5 years I didn't have any helpers you may not believe it but I stood for my son and myself all this period at a point I was doing 2 jobs at the same time to keep up with expenses.

As of sleeping with another man,I was celibate for exactly 2 years and six months,I gave up at the lowest point in my life when I didn't even have N50 to buy pure water and he stopped communicating with me and I didn't do it because of money,I did it because I wanted to emotionally console myself and I still respected him because I could as well got married or even had a child and I called myself to order. I waited for him,cared for his son even when he was not financially assisting me.
If he knew he has a family he was living with he could as well advised me to move on but no he calls and tells me how he loves me and that I should have patient for him. so why lies.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Has A Child With Another Woman by natasha: 10:28am On Aug 09, 2016
[quote author=urbanmsg post=48326434][/quote]

Madam you dont have to justify your actions to anyone on this platform. Your hubby was already sleeping with both of you before he paid your bride price.
Asides from that he has not being a husband nor father to you and your son. He has only being a sperm donor and infact succeeded in putting your life at standstill for over 5 years.

I say move on with your life and dont look back. Do NOT go to the village to meet his people. Let him bring hsi people to yours to trash out upkeep for your child. DO NOT allow him visit your house before he comes and kidnaps your child.

Do NOT agree to meet him ANYWHERE, not a pastor's house, not an uncle's house, not his family house, not a friends house NO WHERE except YOUR FAMILY HOUSE.

He was cheating on you through out the last 5 years and even has a child. DO you know whether he has HIV? its possible the only reason he is coming back is becuase the SA chick has thrown him out after finding out about you.

Always remember that a man who loves you would NOT treat you the way he did. I bet you he has being communicating with his friends and family in nigeria through his "difficult and hard" times yet he CHOOSE not to contact you.

You deserve waaaayyyyyy better than such a man so please do not settle for less. What is the guarantee that you accept him and in another 3years time he doesnt run away with another rich babe to Ghana/Togo/Brazil/UK?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Has A Child With Another Woman by veave(f): 6:03pm On Aug 09, 2016
He should stay where he is.

Are you aware he's broke?
You should know him coming back would put extra burden on you.
Are you ready to cater for an extra person. He probably heard things are going well for you and decided to come back so you can take care of him just as the othr woman was doing. I personally do not like men that prefer to take the easy way out. I'm sorry but your oga sounds like a selfish person who would do anything so long as he's the comfortable one. Is he trying to say that all thoe while he was broke. He coud not afford money for calls?

After all said and done. He's your husband. If you want him to com fine, but just so you know. You would be the one catering for you all. Something tells me his family would contribute for his flight once you say yes just to cover his shame.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Plz Help! Her Husband Has Suddenly Developed Sick Sexual Fantasies. / Your Shoe Size Can Tell Your Age / Still Bearing Your Maiden Name After Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 140
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.