Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,075 members, 7,811,014 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:45 PM

My Husband Has A Child With Another Woman - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Has A Child With Another Woman (6342 Views)

My Husband Has Big Useless Manhood, Can’t Go More Than 1 Round - Zimbabwean Lady / "Your Husband Has Been Having Sex With Me" - 13-Year-Old Maid Tells Her Madam / 'my Husband Has Attention Each Time He Carries Our Daughters On His Lap' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: My Husband Has A Child With Another Woman by Nobody: 7:29am On Aug 10, 2016
[quote author=urbanmsg post=48295060][/quote]

2 months!
Then that's a totally different ball game altogether
Please follow your heart
Also put your kid into consideration
Your kid has been robbed of a fathers love for 5 years while another kid is enjoying his fathers love
Some men can be really wicked
OP do what you know is best for you and your son.
No one has the right to judge you.
Re: My Husband Has A Child With Another Woman by dapsonlou(m): 1:11pm On Aug 10, 2016
[quote author=urbanmsg post=48326434][/quote]

Ok I applaud you for waiting so long, sometimes things situation happens beyond anyone's control when you go abroad. Trying to get a worked authorization, finding oyinbo that will marry you for papers and working difficult jobs Just to get by before everything is ready. If you still love him then wait. If the love is gone move on. Even if you end it, end it on a friendly note, because your kid still need him to file papers for him.
Re: My Husband Has A Child With Another Woman by Came: 7:04pm On Aug 10, 2016
Am very impressed with all the advice given to you. Just use your head, and don't let a man make a fool of you,or use you all in the name of marriage. My sister,how long can you endure ill attitude because of what your families, and friends would say.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When Your Child Is Quiet For 5 Minutes (hillarious Pictures) / The Ultimate Source Of Black Women's Low Self Esteem And Insecurities / The Agony Of Jobless & Single Girls Above 28 Who Still Squat With Their Parents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.