Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,059 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

Yoruba Elders Rise From A Meeting, Declare Buhari Persona Non Grata - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Elders Rise From A Meeting, Declare Buhari Persona Non Grata (5554 Views)

Compel Osinbajo-led FEC To Declare Buhari Unfit, Court Told / BREAKING: Saraki Gets Approval To Declare Buhari's Office Vacant / Abia Crisis: Ohanaeze Youths Declare Uche Ogar Persona Non Grata In Igbo Land (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yoruba Elders Rise From A Meeting, Declare Buhari Persona Non Grata by SoluB: 6:59am On Aug 07, 2016
As Nigerians are getting frustrated at every turn over hunger, deprivations by the ongoing economic hardship under the Buhari-led administration Yoruba Elders have finally broken their silence over the role they role they played for contributing immeasurably to the electoral victory of President Muhammadu Buhari in the 2015 presidential election.
Reports reaching DailyGlobeWatch say that the southwest leaders are particularly unhappy with the President over his lopsided appointments which, they say, constitutes a grave danger to the country’s fragile unity.
Our source disclosed that key positions have been allotted to the Muslim north while http://www.istylmagazine.com/news/africa/breaking-news-yoruba-elders-rise-from-a-meeting-declare-buhari-persona-non-grata-say-we-regret-not-re-electing-goodluck-jonathan/
Re: Yoruba Elders Rise From A Meeting, Declare Buhari Persona Non Grata by youngest85(m): 7:06am On Aug 07, 2016
make dem cry us an ocean

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yoruba Elders Rise From A Meeting, Declare Buhari Persona Non Grata by Bethelwealthy(m): 7:10am On Aug 07, 2016
.....am yoruba by tribe but those elders are gullible. How can the most intelligent and educated tribe behave in the manners they behaved.......They are the new definition of BETRAYAL.

Jonathan was humble and trying his best but they wanted more, now they get not just less but nothing.......

Their voices and opinions now matter less

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Elders Rise From A Meeting, Declare Buhari Persona Non Grata by macolino(m): 7:28am On Aug 07, 2016
They should cry me a river..When they massively voted for bubu what did they expect...Efulefus

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Elders Rise From A Meeting, Declare Buhari Persona Non Grata by juman(m): 7:39am On Aug 07, 2016
nigeria is a country without elders.
Those old peoples are just bunch of good for nothing people.

The accursed generation of people that added no value to the country.
See how the nigeria became destroyed.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Elders Rise From A Meeting, Declare Buhari Persona Non Grata by ba7man(m): 7:41am On Aug 07, 2016
They should name the elders naa.

I'm sure they asked for money and were refused.

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Elders Rise From A Meeting, Declare Buhari Persona Non Grata by CHIJIOKE1314: 7:50am On Aug 07, 2016
Fake news everywhere.. .

Igbos Should stop dragging Yoloba into this..
Yoloba are happy with this administration and the hunger in the country does not exist in Yoloba homes...

Those are certainly not Yoloba elders but paid iPod touts..

14 Likes

Re: Yoruba Elders Rise From A Meeting, Declare Buhari Persona Non Grata by sleepyeyez(m): 7:57am On Aug 07, 2016
Bethelwealthy:
.....am yoruba by tribe but those elders are gullible. How can the most intelligent and educated tribe behave in the manners they behaved.......They are the new definition of BETRAYAL.

Jonathan was humble and trying his best but they wanted more, now they get not just less but nothing.......

Abeg quiet ojare. " Most intelligent" ko. See as u dey contradict urself. Dem intelligent but con dey gullible on top. D two dey go together? Intelligent people wey hatch presidential plan wey backfire. Mtcheew.

21 Likes

Re: Yoruba Elders Rise From A Meeting, Declare Buhari Persona Non Grata by mazichika: 8:03am On Aug 07, 2016
But their sons and daughters on nairaland thinks otherwise,even when hunger is reshaping their brain format.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Elders Rise From A Meeting, Declare Buhari Persona Non Grata by Mustack: 8:05am On Aug 07, 2016
Bethelwealthy:

You must be a jerk. I wish gej got his hand to the second term ruling Nigeria, we will suffer more than what we are facing right now..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Elders Rise From A Meeting, Declare Buhari Persona Non Grata by Bethelwealthy(m): 9:24am On Aug 07, 2016
sleepyeyez:

Abeg quiet ojare. " Most intelligent" ko. See as u dey contradict urself. Dem intelligent but con dey gullible on top. D two dey go together? Intelligent people wey hatch presidential plan wey backfire. Mtcheew.

Oga Ade!
Good people make bad choices.
Bad people do good ocassionally.
Intelligent people can be gullible.
Everybody got interest and sentiment.
..........Am sure you're not as dull as your comment would want me to belief but if you think gullibility and intelligence are contradictory, its quite unfortunate for you, because anybody can be gullible due to interest, whether intelligent or not.
.........I no dey argue with u.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Elders Rise From A Meeting, Declare Buhari Persona Non Grata by Bethelwealthy(m): 9:29am On Aug 07, 2016
Mustack:

You must be a jerk. I wish gej got his hand to the second term ruling Nigeria, we will suffer more than what we are facing right now..

Uncle JERKonium,
How bad can it get o? Abeg tell me.
Its either ur parents still feeds u or you have no real responsibilities. Else, you would know how worst things are in Nigeria right.
Jonathan left govt with a good market, but when he left, the govt came in, enjoy that same atmosphere for a while and couldnt handle it. Uptill now, they are still looking for how to handle but they seem totally confused.
I love hope, but hope without competencr and work is a big HOPELESSNESS.
lets keep hoping............

10 Likes

Re: Yoruba Elders Rise From A Meeting, Declare Buhari Persona Non Grata by ConqueredWest: 9:35am On Aug 07, 2016
Bethelwealthy:

Uncle JERKonium,
How bad can it get o? Abeg tell me.
Its either ur parents still feeds u or you have no real responsibilities. Else, you would know how worst things are in Nigeria right.
Jonathan left govt with a good market, but when he left, the govt came in, enjoy that same atmosphere for a while and couldnt handle it. Uptill now, they are still looking for how to handle but they seem totally confused.
I love hope, but hope without competencr and work is a big HOPELESSNESS.
lets keep hoping............

That guy you quoted is possessed by the demonic spirit of Afonja.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Elders Rise From A Meeting, Declare Buhari Persona Non Grata by ManMountain(m): 9:51am On Aug 07, 2016
HammerTheirPapa:
The kamorudeens, sharafadeen, Ishaqudeens of the south west won't like this. How dare the christian yoruba elders challenge their fulani lord and master- Buhari. grin grin

You claimed to have denounced tribalism and childish tantrums with your other various monikers, but you still patrol NL joining kids to throw gibberish without decorum.
I know you can be intelligent if you choose to, but you often betray a person with just wit but without substance.
Keep fooling around on NL

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Elders Rise From A Meeting, Declare Buhari Persona Non Grata by PaulIdu: 9:52am On Aug 07, 2016
They are late already because millions of Nigerians have beaten them to declaring Buhari a persona non grata..his image isn't even welcome in my home no more

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Elders Rise From A Meeting, Declare Buhari Persona Non Grata by PaulIdu: 9:53am On Aug 07, 2016
Mustack:

Don't be so sure

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Elders Rise From A Meeting, Declare Buhari Persona Non Grata by Samtob90(m): 9:56am On Aug 07, 2016
Bethelwealthy:

Gbe enu e sowun!!! What had they under GEJ that they have not under Buhari? What concern the welfare of people with who occupies a position that u are shouting lopsided appointment? What was the gain of south south for having their son as president?

How many yorubas were ministers under GEJ and in what positions? Compare it with Buhari administration. Speak for yourself and looters and not the generality of Yorubas

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Elders Rise From A Meeting, Declare Buhari Persona Non Grata by policy12: 9:57am On Aug 07, 2016
Wailers to zombies be like cry me river.. .

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Elders Rise From A Meeting, Declare Buhari Persona Non Grata by babyfaceafrica: 10:14am On Aug 07, 2016
Jokers,who dash them elders!!!...fake news
Re: Yoruba Elders Rise From A Meeting, Declare Buhari Persona Non Grata by doublewisdom: 10:16am On Aug 07, 2016
Day don break o!

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Elders Rise From A Meeting, Declare Buhari Persona Non Grata by tuniski: 11:21am On Aug 07, 2016
Mustack:

How did u get so brainwashed? Anyone telling u it would have been worse off with the last admin as a justification for the hardship needs his/head examine.

It is hardship upon hardship with buhari/apc cos in our trying time when stability and experience are required as hallmark of leadership, we have a change of hands to the worst people completely overwhelmed, inexperienced and cluelessly stubborn!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Elders Rise From A Meeting, Declare Buhari Persona Non Grata by 7lives: 11:25am On Aug 07, 2016
Mustack:

You think they don't know? they just can't stop mourning bear with them.
Re: Yoruba Elders Rise From A Meeting, Declare Buhari Persona Non Grata by Nobody: 11:49am On Aug 07, 2016
Bethelwealthy:

Please is it the most educated tribe in the World or Africa abi na west Africa? Can you tell us?
Re: Yoruba Elders Rise From A Meeting, Declare Buhari Persona Non Grata by Bethelwealthy(m): 11:55am On Aug 07, 2016
Samtob90:

Gbe enu e sowun!!! What had they under GEJ that they have not under Buhari? What concern the welfare of people with who occupies a position that u are shouting lopsided appointment? What was the gain of south south for having their son as president?

How many yorubas were ministers under GEJ and in what positions? Compare it with Buhari administration. Speak for yourself and looters and not the generality of Yorubas

From the way you spoke, its either you are from a bad home or you chose to hang around non-entities.
First, do you think giving appointment to yoruba or any tribe whatsoever has any effect on their people? if ur answer is yes, my guy, ur brain lack Dopamine.
Second, Has any appointment given to your clansmen under buhari translated to a good life for you or your family? If no, you are a short-sighted idiot.
................Because Jonathan didnt give them appointment, they hated him, they forgot that making the environment and country both economical and socialoy condusive is all the future generation need to succeed, not appointment to a few idiots whose children live like kings while you hussle ur black brain out.
............the north has always had the biggest share yet the piverty over is endemic. Hows ur economic power now guy? Mumu

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Meaning Of The Biafran Flag / Bayelsa Election And Arms Proliferation, Hate Speech, Illegal Immigrants / 2023: Igbo Presidency Will End Insecurity - Ohaneze Ndigbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.