Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,201 members, 7,835,984 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

Yoruba Elders Rise From A Meeting, Declare Buhari Persona Non Grata - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Elders Rise From A Meeting, Declare Buhari Persona Non Grata (5568 Views)

Compel Osinbajo-led FEC To Declare Buhari Unfit, Court Told / BREAKING: Saraki Gets Approval To Declare Buhari's Office Vacant / Abia Crisis: Ohanaeze Youths Declare Uche Ogar Persona Non Grata In Igbo Land (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Elders Rise From A Meeting, Declare Buhari Persona Non Grata by sammyj: 11:56am On Aug 07, 2016
Ok
Re: Yoruba Elders Rise From A Meeting, Declare Buhari Persona Non Grata by ConqueredWest: 12:02pm On Aug 07, 2016
Bethelwealthy:

From the way you spoke, its either you are from a bad home or you chose to hang around non-entities.
First, do you think giving appointment to yoruba or any tribe whatsoever has any effect on their people? if ur answer is yes, my guy, ur brain lack Dopamine.
Second, Has any appointment given to your clansmen under buhari translated to a good life for you or your family? If no, you are a short-sighted idiot.
................Because Jonathan didnt give them appointment, they hated him, they forgot that making the environment and country both economical and socialoy condusive is all the future generation need to succeed, not appointment to a few idiots whose children live like kings while you hussle ur black brain out.
............the north has always had the biggest share yet the piverty over is endemic. Hows ur economic power now guy? Mumu

Will a typical Afonja ever understand. angry

But one thing I know, is that they are feeling the heat and will openly weep for their decision cheesy
Re: Yoruba Elders Rise From A Meeting, Declare Buhari Persona Non Grata by Mustack: 12:48pm On Aug 07, 2016
Bethelwealthy:

Uncle JERKonium,
How bad can it get o? Abeg tell me.
Its either ur parents still feeds u or you have no real responsibilities. Else, you would know how worst things are in Nigeria right.
Jonathan left govt with a good market, but when he left, the govt came in, enjoy that same atmosphere for a while and couldnt handle it. Uptill now, they are still looking for how to handle but they seem totally confused.
I understand your pain bro.. I repeat it was due to our lack of over reliance on oyel money and importation make us suffer. Its a while you're see the real change...
I love hope, but hope without competencr and work is a big HOPELESSNESS.
lets keep hoping............
Re: Yoruba Elders Rise From A Meeting, Declare Buhari Persona Non Grata by Fidelismaria: 12:53pm On Aug 07, 2016
Bethelwealthy:

From the way you spoke, its either you are from a bad home or you chose to hang around non-entities.
First, do you think giving appointment to yoruba or any tribe whatsoever has any effect on their people? if ur answer is yes, my guy, ur brain lack Dopamine.
Second, Has any appointment given to your clansmen under buhari translated to a good life for you or your family? If no, you are a short-sighted idiot.
................Because Jonathan didnt give them appointment, they hated him, they forgot that making the environment and country both economical and socialoy condusive is all the future generation need to succeed, not appointment to a few idiots whose children live like kings while you hussle ur black brain out.
............the north has always had the biggest share yet the piverty over is endemic. Hows ur economic power now guy? Mumu

True talk

'His brain lacks dopamine' = smackdown

I sure say d guy no go talk again.
Re: Yoruba Elders Rise From A Meeting, Declare Buhari Persona Non Grata by Larryfest(m): 1:19pm On Aug 07, 2016
Na now dem remove the bra wey cover their eyes

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Elders Rise From A Meeting, Declare Buhari Persona Non Grata by haffaze777(m): 1:26pm On Aug 07, 2016
HammerTheirPapa:
The kamorudeens, sharafadeen, Ishaqudeens of the south west won't like this. How dare the christian yoruba elders challenge their fulani lord and master- Buhari. grin grin
Shatap there,there is nothing like Christian yoruba elders or Muslim yoruba elders,Yorubas is yoruba
Re: Yoruba Elders Rise From A Meeting, Declare Buhari Persona Non Grata by Mustack: 1:55pm On Aug 07, 2016
keally:
. To be a Zombie is bad enough but to be a BLIND AND BRAINLESS Zombie is Terrible and Worse.
i can zee that you have a wailing DNA

Re: Yoruba Elders Rise From A Meeting, Declare Buhari Persona Non Grata by Oksman(m): 2:35pm On Aug 07, 2016
Bethelwealthy:

Olorun Oba o! eleyi lan kpe 'sucker punch' am sure his down with something worse than a busted jaw by now. Men, your strike is no different from that of a black mamba, it's painless but kills!..........lol.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Elders Rise From A Meeting, Declare Buhari Persona Non Grata by ANAKONDA: 4:01pm On Aug 07, 2016
Whao ! See the number of moronic and gullible wailers masturbating on a fake news from a silly blog that claim to be in France.
I have always known IPOB wailers to be gullible but never knew their case is this worse - they generally reason with their anus.
Gush !
Re: Yoruba Elders Rise From A Meeting, Declare Buhari Persona Non Grata by Nobody: 4:47pm On Aug 07, 2016
Rubbish thread.
Re: Yoruba Elders Rise From A Meeting, Declare Buhari Persona Non Grata by dadebayo1(m): 4:56pm On Aug 07, 2016
Over lopsided agreements not over the welfarism of Nigerians... Fighting for their pockets.. Will take them serious when they speak about the true nature of things presently and not over lopsided come and chop appointment
Re: Yoruba Elders Rise From A Meeting, Declare Buhari Persona Non Grata by mikki123(m): 5:40pm On Aug 07, 2016
Yoruba elders never supported Buhari. They even warned Yoruba against voting Buhari....... Buhari is clueless

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Elders Rise From A Meeting, Declare Buhari Persona Non Grata by tsdarkside(m): 5:49pm On Aug 07, 2016
CHIJIOKE1314:
Fake news everywhere.. .

Igbos Should stop dragging Yoloba into this..
Yoloba are happy with this administration and the hunger in the country does not exist in Yoloba homes...

Those are certainly not Yoloba elders but paid iPod touts..

its unbelievable..the are trying divide an conquer with us...till now i didnt meet yorubas that are realy against buhari,they may be not happy with him but they are not against him..

they tried the same thing with mbaka too..

they did it with wife of the president,now they are criticing her outfit..

rudiculous and dispicable people...
Re: Yoruba Elders Rise From A Meeting, Declare Buhari Persona Non Grata by DONCHRIS9: 7:21pm On Aug 07, 2016
ELDERS...una gudmorning sirs,... tougher time loadin...
Re: Yoruba Elders Rise From A Meeting, Declare Buhari Persona Non Grata by omolami: 7:25pm On Aug 07, 2016
Shame on Tinubu who for selfish reasons manipulated Lagos , Osun and kwara by Saraki for the dollard.
Re: Yoruba Elders Rise From A Meeting, Declare Buhari Persona Non Grata by Stricker321: 7:50pm On Aug 07, 2016
Bethelwealthy:
.....am yoruba by tribe but those elders are gullible. How can the most intelligent and educated tribe behave in the manners they behaved.......They are the new definition of BETRAYAL.

Jonathan was humble and trying his best but they wanted more, now they get not just less but nothing.......

Their voices and opinions now matter less

Point of correction, the Igbos are the most inyelligent and educatrd tibe. Thks
Re: Yoruba Elders Rise From A Meeting, Declare Buhari Persona Non Grata by Stricker321: 8:01pm On Aug 07, 2016
AdamsBashforth:

Please is it the most educated tribe in the World or Africa abi na west Africa? Can you tell us?

Yorubas are the most educated tribe in soka forests only. Lolzzz
Re: Yoruba Elders Rise From A Meeting, Declare Buhari Persona Non Grata by Samtob90(m): 10:49pm On Aug 07, 2016
Bethelwealthy:

See, it is you and others I pity most, as for me, I above all that questions! Don't cry for my achievement, weep for yours and other generations of yours that are crying lopsided and benefits.
Appointments are never to benefits the tribe from where the appointments were made but to bring improvement in the welfare of nigerians.

North has always have a larger share! When GEJ and OBJ were there, what made them not to correct the wrongs? Go online and google GEJ, ur hero and read everything about his administration
Re: Yoruba Elders Rise From A Meeting, Declare Buhari Persona Non Grata by NwaTeacher1: 10:52pm On Aug 07, 2016
Buhari is a disaster
Re: Yoruba Elders Rise From A Meeting, Declare Buhari Persona Non Grata by Bethelwealthy(m): 6:41am On Aug 08, 2016
Samtob90:

See, it is you and others I pity most, as for me, I above all that questions! Don't cry for my achievement, weep for yours and other generations of yours that are crying lopsided and benefits.
Appointments are never to benefits the tribe from where the appointments were made but to bring improvement in the welfare of nigerians.

North has always have a larger share! When GEJ and OBJ were there, what made them not to correct the wrongs? Go online and google GEJ, ur hero and read everything about his administration

You again!
Listen to yourself.
If north has always had the most of political appointment and yet they are terribly poorer than other regions, do you think appointment mean shiiit to the people of such region?
U said i should use Google to search Jonathan, sorry brof, i used my brain. I follow the news, the trend, the policies, in short, i know each and everyone of them by staying current of real issues, not d news and profiles PROPAGANDA news outlet dishes out to the public.
Since d day buhari took over, has Nigeria stopped earning money?
If Buhari use his mouth to say he has saved Trilions of Naira, combine with our revenues earnings on daily bases, why is the country in standby.
People voted him to come and do his part and what he think the other people didnt do, not to use a whole two years to complain.
If things were perfect under former govt, do think Nigerians will vote Buhari? They voted him to fix things, not to complain abt how bad things are.
For me, my time is precious, if a man waste years complaining as my president, he's wasting my time, my life and future.
You do you know that even a man on the street is losing business everyday? Nothing is working.
Is it Jonathan that raised fuel price?
Is it Jonathan that Packed all the money from Banks into CBN TSA and leave banking sector stranded?
Is it Jonathan that strangled importantion and exportaion business by slamming us with a BACKWARD dollar policy?
Is it Jonathan that raise electricty tarriff by 40% even without improvement, making Nigeria pay with tears?
.............Your man is so daft that he made policies that are backward at best. It is his bad policies thats destroying the country not Jonathan, Not past govt. so stop putting the rest of us youth in shame by arguing stupidity. Nigeria youth should be better than you are behaving. You are a shame to us.
..........b4 i forget, go and learn good english.
Re: Yoruba Elders Rise From A Meeting, Declare Buhari Persona Non Grata by DabuIIIT: 6:57am On Aug 08, 2016
ManMountain:

Sadists that only finds NL to vent their personal frustrations

says the C'n'C moaner...every moment,second,minute,hour,day,week,month,year,years,..even in his dark dreams,its biafra this,ipad that,ipob this that,kanu those these them....@age 70.
Their only success attained is making the forum ugly

grin grin
Re: Yoruba Elders Rise From A Meeting, Declare Buhari Persona Non Grata by SamMilla1(m): 7:20am On Aug 08, 2016
Bethelwealthy:
.....am yoruba by tribe but those elders are gullible. How can the most intelligent and educated tribe behave in the manners they behaved.......They are the new definition of BETRAYAL.

Jonathan was humble and trying his best but they wanted more, now they get not just less but nothing.......

Their voices and opinions now matter less

Most intelligent tribe indeed.
WAEC will release results soon.
Re: Yoruba Elders Rise From A Meeting, Declare Buhari Persona Non Grata by Samtob90(m): 9:02am On Aug 08, 2016
Bethelwealthy:

You again!
Listen to yourself.
If north has always had the most of political appointment and yet they are terribly poorer than other regions, do you think appointment mean shiiit to the people of such region?
U said i should use Google to search Jonathan, sorry brof, i used my brain. I follow the news, the trend, the policies, in short, i know each and everyone of them by staying current of real issues, not d news and profiles PROPAGANDA news outlet dishes out to the public.
Since d day buhari took over, has Nigeria stopped earning money?
If Buhari use his mouth to say he has saved Trilions of Naira, combine with our revenues earnings on daily bases, why is the country in standby.
People voted him to come and do his part and what he think the other people didnt do, not to use a whole two years to complain.
If things were perfect under former govt, do think Nigerians will vote Buhari? They voted him to fix things, not to complain abt how bad things are.
For me, my time is precious, if a man waste years complaining as my president, he's wasting my time, my life and future.
You do you know that even a man on the street is losing business everyday? Nothing is working.
Is it Jonathan that raised fuel price?
Is it Jonathan that Packed all the money from Banks into CBN TSA and leave banking sector stranded?
Is it Jonathan that strangled importantion and exportaion business by slamming us with a BACKWARD dollar policy?
Is it Jonathan that raise electricty tarriff by 40% even without improvement, making Nigeria pay with tears?
.............Your man is so daft that he made policies that are backward at best. It is his bad policies thats destroying the country not Jonathan, Not past govt. so stop putting the rest of us youth in shame by arguing stupidity. Nigeria youth should be better than you are behaving. You are a shame to us.
..........b4 i forget, go and learn good english.

Me learn english? I told you, all these your rantings are below my levels! History will be reviewed and your identity and where you stand will be known.
Try to step on my shoes first before you can raise your points before me
Re: Yoruba Elders Rise From A Meeting, Declare Buhari Persona Non Grata by orisa37: 1:26pm On Aug 08, 2016
Our Pikin is his Vice. Please complain to him first. The North says, he and Tinubu are now ruling Nigeria. They have started to shift responsibility for the failure of the economy away from their lopsided appointments. Osinbajo, in particular, is too much to abandon to them.
Re: Yoruba Elders Rise From A Meeting, Declare Buhari Persona Non Grata by leofab(f): 1:57pm On Aug 08, 2016
I

(1) (2) (Reply)

See All The Politicians That Fought GEJ Who Have Been Served A Dose Of Their Med / Who Is The Most Handsome Governor In Nigeria ? / We Had No Idea Tinubu Forfeited $460,000 To US Government, INEC Informs Tribunal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.