Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,224 members, 7,836,074 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Can Someone Find 'love'on NL? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Someone Find 'love'on NL? (3013 Views)

I Am Overwhelmingly Obsessed With The Current Prettiest Lady On NL / Who Else Is Tired Of Seeing This On Nl(photo) / 2017 Miss NL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Someone Find 'love'on NL? by dadabashua1(m): 10:00am On Aug 07, 2016
good day folks, I have been wondering for a while now,can someone ever find true love on NL? it's no longer a story how people meet on social media, became friends, lovers and business partners. social media am talking about in this case are, facebook, twitter, instagram etc, but our own indigenous NL seems to be filled with mediocre mindset,immaturity,tribalism,lactose intolerance (medical term) 'can't tolerate each other'just like the people that their system can't digest and tolerate milk consumption, can't tolerate others opinions and views, ITK aka I know all folks, when ever someone post a topic on any issues it in most cases results to high level display of low level of sanity.. I doubt as much if truly someone can find someone serious on this platform.... now watch the typical example of all I mentioned above in 3..2..1..0
Re: Can Someone Find 'love'on NL? by Nobody: 10:02am On Aug 07, 2016
embarassed
Re: Can Someone Find 'love'on NL? by ULSHERLAN(m): 10:08am On Aug 07, 2016
I'm looking for love too cry
Re: Can Someone Find 'love'on NL? by Tallesty1(m): 10:10am On Aug 07, 2016
Nah. A mod has banned love for a crime lust committed
Re: Can Someone Find 'love'on NL? by Nobody: 10:12am On Aug 07, 2016
Modified:

Yes indeed they can cheesy

Cc:
Iamcharis grin
Re: Can Someone Find 'love'on NL? by saxwizard(m): 10:12am On Aug 07, 2016
Yes

Its not a must it must b bf gf love
Re: Can Someone Find 'love'on NL? by jhydebaba(m): 10:13am On Aug 07, 2016
Love can be seen anywhere and everywhere, Nairaland inclusive. You just need to get it right.

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Find 'love'on NL? by divinehand2003(m): 10:17am On Aug 07, 2016
Lol
How can you love a NL you haven't seen before real life?
Re: Can Someone Find 'love'on NL? by saintkel(m): 10:17am On Aug 07, 2016
No u we can't find oh, me still searching
Re: Can Someone Find 'love'on NL? by yuiop(m): 10:19am On Aug 07, 2016
I believe it's somehow, everyone forming ...I have a boyfriend,
#in fela's voice...suffering and smiling.
If you like someone.."please let the person know" ....
The worst you will get is a NO!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Find 'love'on NL? by agbonkamen(f): 10:45am On Aug 07, 2016
ULSHERLAN:
I'm looking for love too cry
grin here am i take me away
Re: Can Someone Find 'love'on NL? by Sexxkillz: 10:55am On Aug 07, 2016
Yes.

Amongst the quiet ones, and not these street urchins with internet connection willing to share screenshots and come to nairaland to wail and divulge unnecessary details when the love goes sour.

Look before you leap.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Someone Find 'love'on NL? by Nobody: 10:59am On Aug 07, 2016
skarlett:
Such a shame cry
Shame you found me? tongue
Re: Can Someone Find 'love'on NL? by Nobody: 11:01am On Aug 07, 2016
iAmCharis:
Shame you found me? tongue

Of course not cheesy
Re: Can Someone Find 'love'on NL? by Nobody: 11:02am On Aug 07, 2016
skarlett:

Of course not cheesy
Oya modify that comment sharp sharp. cheesy
Re: Can Someone Find 'love'on NL? by Nobody: 11:04am On Aug 07, 2016
iAmCharis:
Oya modify that comment sharp sharp. cheesy

Okay grin gringrin
Re: Can Someone Find 'love'on NL? by sexxydiva(f): 11:05am On Aug 07, 2016
Sexxkillz:
Yes.

Amongst the quiet ones, and not these street urchins with internet connection willing to share screenshots and come to nairaland to wail and divulge unnecessary details when the love goes sour.

Look before you leap.

Op,this one is speaking from experience,he was once in love with Ogugua but it turned sore, listen to his advice.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can Someone Find 'love'on NL? by Sexxkillz: 11:06am On Aug 07, 2016
sexxydiva:

Op,this one is speaking from experience,he was once in love with Ogugua but it turned sore, listen to his advice.

Can you prove this peppersoup assertion pls?
Re: Can Someone Find 'love'on NL? by drnairalov: 11:07am On Aug 07, 2016
sexxydiva:

oh wait...him and ogugua have broken up? babe gist me grabs popcorn.. Sexxkillz maka why?

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Find 'love'on NL? by Nobody: 11:08am On Aug 07, 2016
Op, you're wrong, i already have a boo on nairaland, grin that's the person of supersystems.

Happy sunday swt!.

And one enemy aloobright17.
Re: Can Someone Find 'love'on NL? by Sexxkillz: 11:09am On Aug 07, 2016
drnairalov:

oh wait...him and ogugua have broken up? babe gist me grabs popcorn.. Sexxkillz maka why?
I'm also waiting for her gist, since she seems to know more than I do.
Re: Can Someone Find 'love'on NL? by LordZero(m): 11:10am On Aug 07, 2016
Sexxkillz:
Yes.

Look before you leap.
Exactly! Some of them are even dudes hiding behind a feminine moniker.

Fall in love on NL at your own risk.
Re: Can Someone Find 'love'on NL? by Ximenez(m): 11:12am On Aug 07, 2016
dadabashua1:
good day folks, I have been wondering for a while now,can someone ever find true love on NL? it's no longer a story how people meet on social media, became friends, lovers and business partners. social media am talking about in this case are, facebook, twitter, instagram etc, but our own indigenous NL seems to be filled with mediocre mindset,immaturity,tribalism,lactose intolerance (medical term) 'can't tolerate each other'just like the people that their system can't digest and tolerate milk consumption, can't tolerate others opinions and views, ITK aka I know all folks, when ever someone post a topic on any issues it in most cases results to high level display of low level of sanity.. I doubt as much if truly someone can find someone serious on this platform.... now watch the typical example of all I mentioned above in 3..2..1..0
sure, they will love you or pretend to do as long as you have money, but most of them have been bleeped over and over again, so if you don't mind unfairly used girls no problem, i can recommend some for you.
Re: Can Someone Find 'love'on NL? by NancyMathews(f): 11:12am On Aug 07, 2016
it's possible.
Re: Can Someone Find 'love'on NL? by Nobody: 11:13am On Aug 07, 2016
With these Cerebrum-deficient robots roaming the streets of NL? undecided mbanu!

future IMPOSSIBLE TENSE! NO! I'll pass! gringrin

3 Likes

Re: Can Someone Find 'love'on NL? by drnairalov: 11:14am On Aug 07, 2016
Sexxkillz:
I'm also waiting for her gist, since she seems to know more than I do.

lol ok ..regards to ur babe. we the oldies still miss her
Re: Can Someone Find 'love'on NL? by SalomonKane: 11:14am On Aug 07, 2016
sexxydiva:

Ah babe, na so you get bad mouth reach? grin
Re: Can Someone Find 'love'on NL? by sexxydiva(f): 11:16am On Aug 07, 2016
SalomonKane:
Ah babe, na so you get bad mouth reach? grin
cheesy
Re: Can Someone Find 'love'on NL? by Nobody: 11:51am On Aug 07, 2016
No!

Bro, don't pay no mind to that...there are lotta teenagers here, you might just end up in court over issues with minors

#TeenagersDontQuoteMe

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Find 'love'on NL? by DRISKLEF(m): 12:03pm On Aug 07, 2016
Give it a try to find out.
Re: Can Someone Find 'love'on NL? by Sexxkillz: 12:03pm On Aug 07, 2016
LordZero:

Exactly! Some of them are even dudes hiding behind a feminine moniker.

Fall in love on NL at your own risk.
Majority of girls on NL are lonely. And they are private. They are also scared because no one wants their private lives in public glare.

This site would have been a world beater in terms of people finding love, but it seems the "screenshot button" is the favourite new play button of the immature boys. They don't even know how to handle a simple misunderstanding.

10 Likes

Re: Can Someone Find 'love'on NL? by LordZero(m): 12:30pm On Aug 07, 2016
Sexxkillz:
Majority of girls on NL are lonely. And they are private. They are also scared because no one wants their private lives in public glare.

This site would have been a world beater in terms of people finding love, but it seems the "screenshot button" is the favourite new play button of the immature boys. They don't even know how to handle a simple misunderstanding.
You are right. The recent trend of taking screenshots and diging about people's personal informations made things worse.
I saw one thread like that where someone was telling one lady (I think it's safarigirl ) that he has her profile picture from 2013. A lot of sick stuffs going on around here lately.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys Come Out And Defend (photo) / A Shocking New Animal Was Discovered In China (pics) / 31st March Babies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.