Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,422 members, 7,861,183 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:09 AM

Can Someone Find 'love'on NL? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Someone Find 'love'on NL? (3056 Views)

I Am Overwhelmingly Obsessed With The Current Prettiest Lady On NL / Who Else Is Tired Of Seeing This On Nl(photo) / 2017 Miss NL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Someone Find 'love'on NL? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Aug 07, 2016
herbie27:
Wow!, so we are both introverts. grin too bad!.

Lala hasn't posted anything that needs your attention yet. grin

I like us to communicate in priv8...Could u pm mee pls..
Re: Can Someone Find 'love'on NL? by Blessograo(f): 10:31pm On Aug 07, 2016
If you seek, you will find wink
Re: Can Someone Find 'love'on NL? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Aug 07, 2016
supersystems:

I like us to communicate in priv8...Could u pm mee pls..
I will look into that.
Re: Can Someone Find 'love'on NL? by chachanga: 11:30pm On Aug 07, 2016
LordZero:

You are right. The recent trend of taking screenshots and diging about people's personal informations made things worse.
I saw one thread like that where someone was telling one lady (I think it's safarigirl ) that he has her profile picture from 2013. A lot of sick stuffs going on around here lately.

2013?
The back alleys of NL are already overflowing into the main boulevards and it's the Gotham Joker-type borderline sickos making it thru first...

2 Likes

Re: Can Someone Find 'love'on NL? by LordZero(m): 11:39pm On Aug 07, 2016
chachanga:

2013?
The back alleys of NL are already overflowing into the main boulevards and it's the Gotham Joker-type borderline sickos making it thru first...

I was shocked. Who does that except a psychopathic individual. .
Re: Can Someone Find 'love'on NL? by aloobright17: 11:42pm On Aug 07, 2016
herbie27:
I am not your igbo sister.

What truth do you know you were talking about?.

If you never deleted that ur confused thread you could've seen the truth I told you that made u attack me first,I even take style tell u not to go on with the insult,but na then u even went gaga and start attacking me like Boko madam.

Things ended and we never quoted each other again till when you attacked me again with a new moniker on another person's quote,which brought us to the e fight proper.all this because I asked you a harmless question,maybe you where expecting everyone to dance to your tune in a forum like this which is highly impossible.

I know the child in u will still tell you to insult me again.na then I go get cane for u.
Re: Can Someone Find 'love'on NL? by Nobody: 1:11pm On Aug 08, 2016
aloobright17:

If you never deleted that ur confused thread you could've seen the truth I told you that made u attack me first,I even take style tell u not to go on with the insult,but na then u even went gaga and start attacking me like Boko madam.

Things ended and we never quoted each other again till when you attacked me again with a new moniker on another person's quote,which brought us to the e fight proper.all this because I asked you a harmless question,maybe you where expecting everyone to dance to your tune in a forum like this which is highly impossible.

I know the child in u will still tell you to insult me again.na then I go get cane for u.
Gerrarahia!.

Re: Can Someone Find 'love'on NL? by aloobright17: 3:10pm On Aug 08, 2016
herbie27:
Gerrarahia!.
You're a good learner,at least NL is doing u better cheesy
Re: Can Someone Find 'love'on NL? by Maxity02(f): 3:12pm On Aug 08, 2016
Yeah! Why not
Re: Can Someone Find 'love'on NL? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Aug 08, 2016
aloobright17:
You're a good learner,at least NL is doing u better cheesy
It seems you're falling in love with me, if not already.

Kpelle!, stop quoting me unnecessarily.
Re: Can Someone Find 'love'on NL? by aloobright17: 4:02pm On Aug 08, 2016
herbie27:
It seems you're falling in love with me, if not already.

Kpelle!, stop quoting me unnecessarily.

See this one,only if you know the distance between us,Then you'll go and read ur books,grow up before talking about love and relationship.

Ayam in a country where I can never lack ladies,When coming back I also touch states where ladies are also not scares.

If I happen to show interest on ladies here is just because of the brain they got and level of contribution made both on threads and comments,and also the fun and their good looks.So wake up to reality and next time try not to insult people for asking questions on your confusing thread.

Re: Can Someone Find 'love'on NL? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Aug 08, 2016
aloobright17:

See this one,only if you know the distance between us,Then you'll go and read ur books,grow up before talking about love and relationship.

Ayam in a country where I can never lack ladies,When coming back I also touch states where ladies are also not scares.

If I happen to show interest on ladies here is just because of the brain they got and level of contribution made both on threads and comments,and also the fun and their good looks.So wake up to reality and next time try not to insult people for asking questions on your confusing thread.

cheesy cheesy You wrote all this to prove what point?. Kindly stop quoting me Mr!, is that a big thing to ask. You're just following me everywhere.

Na wa o!.
Re: Can Someone Find 'love'on NL? by aloobright17: 4:21pm On Aug 08, 2016
herbie27:
cheesy cheesy You wrote all this to prove what point?. Kindly stop quoting me Mr!, is that a big thing to ask. You're just following me everywhere.

Na wa o!.
Yes I am assigned to help you heal faster,what I wrote with my own very fingers,has become your headache.
If your memory is intact you'll understand that I was on my own when you came quoting me with this ur new moniker,Now you're shouting stop quoting you Mr.I warned you before not to fetch insects infested firewood,but you never listened now the insects are your permanent visitor.

Next time you'll never wake up a sleeping lion,a child who denied the mother sleep can never sleep peacefully,better do what you know how to do best by running to the mods as usual.ayam still ever ready for u till u learn what respect is all about,even if that is the only thing I do here on NL.
Re: Can Someone Find 'love'on NL? by Ximenez(m): 6:36pm On Aug 08, 2016
Vikky014:
wht do u mean by unfairly used girls
When you see them, you'll surely know, they have been drilled uncountable times, worn out and wide
Re: Can Someone Find 'love'on NL? by Vikky014(f): 7:43pm On Aug 08, 2016
Ximenez:
When you see them, you'll surely know, they have been drilled uncountable times, worn out and wide
ok
Re: Can Someone Find 'love'on NL? by TeejayMaya(m): 9:22pm On Aug 08, 2016
Well I found my love and special boo right here on NL despite never expecting to. Would share our I.V here wen its out smiley

2 Likes

Re: Can Someone Find 'love'on NL? by Nickymezor(f): 11:45pm On Aug 08, 2016
Yes nw...
Re: Can Someone Find 'love'on NL? by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 9:21am On Aug 09, 2016
TeejayMaya:
Well I found my love and special boo right here on NL despite never expecting to. Would share our I.V here wen its out smiley
if that is d case then oga seun will be d chairman and lacalastical d MC

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Latest Nigerian Lesbian / God Just Put Extra Ordinary Smiles On My Face And I Want To Say Thanks Wt 10k / Key Events That Happened Here On Da Romance Section In 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.