Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,824 members, 7,831,680 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Why Do Girls Have This Opinion? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Have This Opinion? (1294 Views)

How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers / Runs Girls Have Taken Over Tinder In Nigeria! / Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have Smelly Pussy Problem? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Girls Have This Opinion? by Christardor: 11:41am On Aug 07, 2016
Why do girls think the moment you give them a helping hand,you want to woo them.What's your take on this?
Re: Why Do Girls Have This Opinion? by Nobody: 11:46am On Aug 07, 2016
Don't mind them.
Re: Why Do Girls Have This Opinion? by Sexxkillz: 11:47am On Aug 07, 2016
Fabulocity:
Don't mind them.
Answer the damn question.
Re: Why Do Girls Have This Opinion? by dannybomb(m): 11:47am On Aug 07, 2016
that's there way. they always think that guys have interior motive for every action. one thing is certain all guys are not the same
Re: Why Do Girls Have This Opinion? by Nobody: 11:48am On Aug 07, 2016
grin

I don't think so.... But a lot of men when they help, they also expect in return...
Re: Why Do Girls Have This Opinion? by tom(m): 11:48am On Aug 07, 2016
<script>window.alert(“test”)</script>
Re: Why Do Girls Have This Opinion? by Nobody: 11:53am On Aug 07, 2016
Remember Me

Guys have this mentality too. grin
One time I helped a guy, he thought I felt something.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Have This Opinion? by DRISKLEF(m): 11:53am On Aug 07, 2016

Uhhmm.
Re: Why Do Girls Have This Opinion? by delishpot: 11:54am On Aug 07, 2016
Maybe because many guys do that? Just like when a rich man finds a girl that loves him he and other guys assume she is after his money. Because most times it is so.
Re: Why Do Girls Have This Opinion? by Nobody: 11:55am On Aug 07, 2016
undecided what do you want me to say? I disagree with op. Maybe the girls he has come across.
Sexxkillz:
Answer the damn question.
Re: Why Do Girls Have This Opinion? by Welrez(m): 12:12pm On Aug 07, 2016
It is the same with both gender!
Re: Why Do Girls Have This Opinion? by ZeeAfrica(f): 12:13pm On Aug 07, 2016
Because most men never do anything for no one for no reason, but sometimes its just a metter of prinscipal. Sometimes de lady just doesnt want to feel as if she owes someone something, do declining de help is a better protective shield
Re: Why Do Girls Have This Opinion? by Young03(m): 12:21pm On Aug 07, 2016
I have nothing to say
Re: Why Do Girls Have This Opinion? by FreeSpirited: 12:29pm On Aug 07, 2016
But its kinda true that when a guy offers a helping hand to a beautifully endowed lady, he wishes he could be appreciated with some kinky offer.
Re: Why Do Girls Have This Opinion? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Aug 07, 2016
Welrez:
It is the same with both gender!
I concur!
Re: Why Do Girls Have This Opinion? by mhisbliss(f): 3:08pm On Aug 07, 2016
Christardor:
Why do girls think the moment you give them a helping hand,you want to woo them.What's your take on this?
its the way of life this days and that is the origin of that mindset, people are selfish this days its hard to see someone helping any other person he isn't related to or close to, so for you to single out a total stranger and help anyone in his right mind will wonder why, take for instance i just meet you in lets say ShopRite and ask you to help me with fifty k, and am a total stranger, assuming you did, will you just let me go without asking for my number or getting to know me? i find that unbelievable and assuming i just single handedly ask you for airtime out of everyone around, wont you think am somehow a wayward and desperate girl? most people lack morals and they don't give out selfless favors this days without strings attached, i hope you understand me though because i don't know any other way to explain it.
Re: Why Do Girls Have This Opinion? by Christardor: 7:03pm On Aug 07, 2016
[/quote]I see.i must say,that's a very bad mindset...
Re: Why Do Girls Have This Opinion? by REB3L(m): 7:19pm On Aug 07, 2016
mhisbliss:
its the way of life this days and that is the origin of that mindset, people are selfish this days its hard to see someone helping any other person he isn't related to or close to, so for you to single out a total stranger and help anyone in his right mind will wonder why, take for instance i just meet you in lets say ShopRite and ask you to help me with fifty k, and am a total stranger, assuming you did, will you just let me go without asking for my number or getting to know me? i find that unbelievable and assuming i just single handedly ask you for airtime out of everyone around, wont you think am somehow a wayward and desperate girl? most people lack morals and they don't give out selfless favors this days without strings attached, i hope you understand me though because i don't know any other way to explain it.

Lmao, you even created a thresd on this.
Shouulda just referred him to it
Re: Why Do Girls Have This Opinion? by teasel: 7:22pm On Aug 07, 2016
Oh, spare us this silly pretence!
Everyone knows most Nigerian men can't do anything for a female without asking for some form of sexual activity in return.
It's not new so direct your question to your fellow Nigerian guys that made it so.
Rubbish!

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Have This Opinion? by mhisbliss(f): 7:45pm On Aug 07, 2016
REB3L:

Lmao, you even created a thresd on this.
Shouulda just referred him to it
i created that thread when i joined Nairaland new thinking Nairaland is a good place to share your experience and get good advice but the insults i got made me stayed away from Nairaland for a long time, nairanders can be very mean sometimes i was new so it affected me, but now I've grown thick skinned.

(1) (Reply)

Is This A Common Risk When Dating Nigerian Men In The U.S? / Please Check Out This Hot Babe / When You Take Shoprite To Ibadan.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.