Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,184 members, 7,829,247 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

How Do I Dump Him Without Hurting His Feelings? (True Life Short Story) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Dump Him Without Hurting His Feelings? (True Life Short Story) (662 Views)

He Forcefully Took My Virginity, Wants Marriage. I'm Hurting. What Should I Do? / How Do You Turn A Lady Down Without Hurting Her / She's Stingy, Should I Dump Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Dump Him Without Hurting His Feelings? (True Life Short Story) by ADEWUMIMichael(m): 3:42pm On Aug 07, 2016
I'm now a Graduate And My Boyfriend Is A
Truck
Driver, How Do I dump Him Without Hurting His
Feelings?

Dear friends
I am a 23year old female.
My parents died when i was 8 then I dropped out
of school because no one could afford to pay
my fees. I then met this guy when i was 14 and
he sent me back to school.

He was selling fruit then but still he was Able to
pay my fees.

He then got a job as a truck driver and sent me
to University.

My problem is that i feel i can't continue with
this relationship because he is not my type, he
isn't fluent in English, he is a very short man,
plus some other Personal stuffs.

I feel I have paid him back for his Good Deeds
because I give him sex anytime and anywhere he
wants. But now he can't meet up to my
demands.

How best can i tell him that he is
not my type without hurting his feelings??

I am grateful that he sent me to
school but i can't be in a relationship with him
anymore.

I want somebody in my own class
not a truck driver.

Please help!
Re: How Do I Dump Him Without Hurting His Feelings? (True Life Short Story) by Nobody: 3:46pm On Aug 07, 2016
na so una go dey forge stories

1 Like

Re: How Do I Dump Him Without Hurting His Feelings? (True Life Short Story) by micfoley: 3:53pm On Aug 07, 2016
Hmmm. This story sounds too bad to be true
Re: How Do I Dump Him Without Hurting His Feelings? (True Life Short Story) by youngest85(m): 3:54pm On Aug 07, 2016
Return all d money he spent on you!

1 Like

Re: How Do I Dump Him Without Hurting His Feelings? (True Life Short Story) by Nobody: 3:59pm On Aug 07, 2016
you deserve to be killed in 3d..what's his purpose for sending you to school then..bet me,you'll regret it sooner or later

Buh wait shey no be say na film wey i just watch sha??

#SipsAlomo
Re: How Do I Dump Him Without Hurting His Feelings? (True Life Short Story) by ojnnaco(m): 4:04pm On Aug 07, 2016
Why do people cook up stories for cheap attention and popularity..

1 Like

Re: How Do I Dump Him Without Hurting His Feelings? (True Life Short Story) by demarc001: 6:08pm On Aug 07, 2016
A guy posting a story of a female personality and still use the word "I" without reference to any lady (my friend, sister etc). Seeking Publicity indeed.
Re: How Do I Dump Him Without Hurting His Feelings? (True Life Short Story) by ZeeAfrica(f): 6:20pm On Aug 07, 2016
Just tell him de truth. Dat u are a little deceiving devil who wil get her payback one day, and he is too good of a man for a hoe like u, since yo bad action is gona course for him to be blessed. Plz dnt run back to him, wen u see all de blessings he wil get, while u listen to justine timberlake's wat goes around, comes around
Re: How Do I Dump Him Without Hurting His Feelings? (True Life Short Story) by M2dX(m): 6:40pm On Aug 07, 2016
micfoley:
Hmmm. This story sounds too bad to be true
very very bad indeed.

(1) (Reply)

15 Sexy Ways To Spice Up Your Sex Life / Sluts Vs Studs: The Real Sex Chat / Six Things You Need To Know Before You Marry-truenaijayarn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.