Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,994 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Who's The More Complicated Gender?men Or Women? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who's The More Complicated Gender?men Or Women? (3099 Views)

Opinion: Who Can Stay Longer Without Sex, Men Or Women? / Who Is More Complicated Between Men And Women / Men Or Women, Who Enjoys Sex More See Funny Comments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who's The More Complicated Gender?men Or Women? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Aug 07, 2016
Guys are more complicated because they are mysterious and you can never tell what they are thinkinglipsrsealed

What do you think
Re: Who's The More Complicated Gender?men Or Women? by Smellymouth: 7:38pm On Aug 07, 2016
Women
Re: Who's The More Complicated Gender?men Or Women? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Aug 07, 2016
Smellymouth:
Women
why women
Re: Who's The More Complicated Gender?men Or Women? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Aug 07, 2016
Women are much more "mostest" complicated.
Re: Who's The More Complicated Gender?men Or Women? by Nobody: 7:42pm On Aug 07, 2016
Smellymouth:
Women

Männer undecided
Re: Who's The More Complicated Gender?men Or Women? by StupidGoat(m): 7:44pm On Aug 07, 2016
angry sum naraland gals try to kil me
Re: Who's The More Complicated Gender?men Or Women? by fromnigeria(m): 7:45pm On Aug 07, 2016
Human beings irrespective of their gender are complicated.

2 Likes

Re: Who's The More Complicated Gender?men Or Women? by Lovelynature(m): 7:46pm On Aug 07, 2016
Women, women, women again and again. They don't even understand themselves most times

1 Like

Re: Who's The More Complicated Gender?men Or Women? by dannyben5: 7:49pm On Aug 07, 2016
Women!....dont quote me

1 Like

Re: Who's The More Complicated Gender?men Or Women? by Lsofdk(m): 7:49pm On Aug 07, 2016
Humans are complicated creatures

1 Like

Re: Who's The More Complicated Gender?men Or Women? by bollify(m): 7:50pm On Aug 07, 2016
Men can be complicated in a way. But maybe as a man, I think women are far more complicated.
Re: Who's The More Complicated Gender?men Or Women? by 4rmthewest(m): 7:55pm On Aug 07, 2016
Women are more complicated coz dey dnt knw wah dey want..... undecided
Re: Who's The More Complicated Gender?men Or Women? by Nobody: 8:07pm On Aug 07, 2016
4rmthewest:
Women are more complicated coz dey dnt knw wah dey want..... undecided
says whoundecided
Re: Who's The More Complicated Gender?men Or Women? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Aug 07, 2016
suzan404:
Guys are more complicated because they are mysterious and you can never tell what they are thinkinglipsrsealed

What do you think

Maybe a gay guy because he's exhibiting women traits, however I've seen fvck boys who act like b.itches and are complicated and Ave also related with babes with minds of kings, so am guessing it depends on the person anyone can act like a b.itch , got some real babez I throw salute to,

1 Like

Re: Who's The More Complicated Gender?men Or Women? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Aug 07, 2016
pcguru1:

Maybe a gay guy because he's exhibiting women traits, however I've seen fvck boys who act like b.itches and are complicated and Ave also related with babes with minds of kings, so am guessing it depends on the person anyone can act like a b.itch , got some real babez I throw salute to,
smiley
Re: Who's The More Complicated Gender?men Or Women? by 4rmthewest(m): 8:27pm On Aug 07, 2016
suzan404:
says whoundecided
helo bae....it's a well known fact undecided
Re: Who's The More Complicated Gender?men Or Women? by promqueen247(f): 8:36pm On Aug 07, 2016
If you have a functioning mind then you are complicated regardless of gender. Last time I checked animals uses basic instinct thus making them less complicated.
Re: Who's The More Complicated Gender?men Or Women? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Aug 07, 2016
Women due to hormonal turbulence throughout their lives because of things like menstruation, ovulation, pregnancy, menopause etc

3 Likes

Re: Who's The More Complicated Gender?men Or Women? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Aug 07, 2016
4rmthewest:
helo bae....it's a well known fact undecided
izzit your fact tongue
Re: Who's The More Complicated Gender?men Or Women? by obiorathesubtle: 9:02pm On Aug 07, 2016
skarlett:
Women due to hormonal turbulence throughout their lives because of things like menstruation, ovulation, pregnancy, menopause etc
If a man said/typed this.. Una for attack am with allegations of being a sexist..

@Op

Women are so complicated, they don't even know it.. They don't understand themselves, they don't know what they want and when they try to do.. They don't know when they want it.. Seriously.. I taya..
Re: Who's The More Complicated Gender?men Or Women? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Aug 07, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
If a man said/typed this.. Una for attack am with allegations of being a sexist..
@Op

Women are so complicated, they don't even know it.. They don't understand themselves, they don't know what they want and when they try to do.. They don't know when they want it.. Seriously.. I taya..

But na lie I talk
Re: Who's The More Complicated Gender?men Or Women? by Sexxkillz: 9:58pm On Aug 07, 2016

1 Share

Re: Who's The More Complicated Gender?men Or Women? by nuelzz04(m): 10:36pm On Aug 07, 2016
iAmCharis:
Women are much more "mostest" complicated.
mostest shocked

Now dats complicatest grin
Re: Who's The More Complicated Gender?men Or Women? by mhisbliss(f): 10:40pm On Aug 07, 2016
women are complicated, gossips, hatred, malice, drama, fights, jealousy the list is endless, i try as much as possible not to let this things be a part if me though

1 Like

Re: Who's The More Complicated Gender?men Or Women? by Nobody: 8:46pm On Aug 11, 2016
mhisbliss:
women are complicated, gossips, hatred, malice, drama, fights, jealousy the list is endless, i try as much as possible not to let this things be a part if me though
women have killed me here, am worthless just because of a woman
Re: Who's The More Complicated Gender?men Or Women? by mhisbliss(f): 10:33pm On Aug 11, 2016
lilzcee:
women have killed me here, am worthless just because of a woman
worthless? what happened
Re: Who's The More Complicated Gender?men Or Women? by ERCROSS(m): 12:38am On Aug 12, 2016
ellacute45:

Männer undecided

sprichst du Deutsch ?
Re: Who's The More Complicated Gender?men Or Women? by Nobody: 4:48am On Aug 12, 2016
ERCROSS:

sprichst du Deutsch ?

Ja ich lebe in Deutschland
Re: Who's The More Complicated Gender?men Or Women? by Nobody: 6:05am On Aug 12, 2016
mhisbliss:
worthless? what happened
u know women and gossip, my friends don't take me serious now, i refuse to talk to one woman, she go about lying against me, i did this, i did that
Re: Who's The More Complicated Gender?men Or Women? by mhisbliss(f): 9:04am On Aug 12, 2016
lilzcee:
u know women and gossip, my friends don't take me serious now, i refuse to talk to one woman, she go about lying against me, i did this, i did that
lol what kind of friends do you have for them to believe a lady over you, call her and talk to her she'll let go off the grudge
Re: Who's The More Complicated Gender?men Or Women? by mizzbouqui(f): 9:37am On Aug 12, 2016
We are more complicated
Re: Who's The More Complicated Gender?men Or Women? by Nobody: 9:38am On Aug 12, 2016
mizzbouqui:
We are more complicated
"we" cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy this guy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Prewedding Pics / I Saw Lagos DANFO In The Street Of South Africa(pics) / Husband Material

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.