Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,065 members, 7,818,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

I Asked A Girl 4 A Sexy Pix And She Sent This... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Asked A Girl 4 A Sexy Pix And She Sent This... (2793 Views)

She Sent Me This After We Had Sex / Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" / Twitter Lady Asked A Guy To Leave His Girlfriend And Date Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Asked A Girl 4 A Sexy Pix And She Sent This... by CaptainDKY: 8:06pm On Aug 07, 2016
PLS HOW SEXY IS DIS PICTURE?
Re: I Asked A Girl 4 A Sexy Pix And She Sent This... by StupidGoat(m): 8:10pm On Aug 07, 2016
is dis nt ur moda?
Re: I Asked A Girl 4 A Sexy Pix And She Sent This... by Nobody: 8:10pm On Aug 07, 2016
Very sexy
Op, you're a fūck boy.
Re: I Asked A Girl 4 A Sexy Pix And She Sent This... by AngryNigerian(m): 8:12pm On Aug 07, 2016
Very very...
I love what she did...
Re: I Asked A Girl 4 A Sexy Pix And She Sent This... by mhiztee15(f): 8:18pm On Aug 07, 2016
Hahahahahahaha laughing out loud grin why you sef go ask her sexy picture is she your gf?
Re: I Asked A Girl 4 A Sexy Pix And She Sent This... by Nobody: 8:21pm On Aug 07, 2016
The sexiest pic I have ever seen
Re: I Asked A Girl 4 A Sexy Pix And She Sent This... by Paulpaulpaul(m): 8:23pm On Aug 07, 2016
Oh! You want to rate your girlfriend, OK. She is sexy in fact, she is hot. She'll make a good housewife and mother.

Captain, your gf cool
Re: I Asked A Girl 4 A Sexy Pix And She Sent This... by FreeSpirited: 8:25pm On Aug 07, 2016
OP are you blind? can't you see that boobz is sexy??

(1) (Reply)

Pls What Does It Mean When A Babe Suddenly Started Greeting A Guy? / Most Beautiful Nairalander (female) / What This Lady Did To This Endowed Girl Because Of A Man Will Shock You (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.