Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,875 members, 7,855,576 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 05:18 AM

Get Over Ur Heart Break And Feel D Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Get Over Ur Heart Break And Feel D Love (679 Views)

CONFESSION!! I Cheated On My Boyfriend And Feel A Lot Better! / Guys, Would You Choose A Huge Sum Over Ur Girlfriend? / Can U Fight Over Ur Girl/guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Over Ur Heart Break And Feel D Love by bilms(m): 11:36am On Sep 23, 2009
answer to ur question,

listen to love songs, i bet u, u will always want to 4get abt ur past and hook up with another better guy,

just go find love songs of diffrent kind, both niger and forign, play it over and over again

slow music preferably, listen to the lyrics, think along with it, put urself in the position,

and guess what, go out and hook up in cool places where cool guy will catch u up,

lol

go listen to africa queen, lol,

imagine urself to be the african queen,

if u dont hv a guy, or u claim to be lebian huh, u can never feel d love and ur broken heart can hever be healed,

how long will u be a lezz? what can u discus with ur lez partner?

u can never get anything better, instaed allow urself to raise above ur down fall and feel d love again,

a word is enough for a wise
Re: Get Over Ur Heart Break And Feel D Love by Nobody: 11:38am On Sep 23, 2009
i feel u man wink
Re: Get Over Ur Heart Break And Feel D Love by bilms(m): 12:03pm On Sep 23, 2009
only d wise will feel d way u do
Re: Get Over Ur Heart Break And Feel D Love by candylips(m): 12:22pm On Sep 23, 2009
what of the unwise
Re: Get Over Ur Heart Break And Feel D Love by bilms(m): 2:30pm On Sep 23, 2009
i reserve my comment
Re: Get Over Ur Heart Break And Feel D Love by candylips(m): 2:46pm On Sep 23, 2009
ok
Re: Get Over Ur Heart Break And Feel D Love by experts: 8:19pm On Sep 23, 2009
lol

(1) (Reply)

Will You Tell Your Friend His Wife Is Dating Your Boss? / Monalisa Chinda's Marital Issue / Mistake Number 10: Not Getting Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.