Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,681 members, 7,831,110 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Guys, Would You Choose A Huge Sum Over Ur Girlfriend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Would You Choose A Huge Sum Over Ur Girlfriend? (900 Views)

What Would U Do If Ur Girlfriend Does This To U? Kill Her? / Get Over Ur Heart Break And Feel D Love / Can U Fight Over Ur Girl/guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Would You Choose A Huge Sum Over Ur Girlfriend? by Danor: 6:49pm On Mar 20, 2009
Guys, sincerely, if u are offered a huge sum of money say, Ten million naira, by an affluent guy who digs ur pretty girlfriend a lot, wud u give in?
Re: Guys, Would You Choose A Huge Sum Over Ur Girlfriend? by 190: 12:28am On Mar 21, 2009
o boy ye
dis 1 na JAMB question o

runs away 4rm dis thread
Re: Guys, Would You Choose A Huge Sum Over Ur Girlfriend? by segzicres(m): 12:47am On Mar 21, 2009
with speed of lightening.
Re: Guys, Would You Choose A Huge Sum Over Ur Girlfriend? by july123(m): 8:10pm On Feb 17, 2010
Danor:

Guys, sincerely, if u are offered a huge sum of money say, Ten million naira, by an affluent guy who digs your pretty girlfriend a lot, wud u give in?
@ topic,money cant buy love tongue
Re: Guys, Would You Choose A Huge Sum Over Ur Girlfriend? by richard69(m): 11:24pm On Feb 17, 2010
You can bet your balls
Re: Guys, Would You Choose A Huge Sum Over Ur Girlfriend? by richard69(m): 11:26pm On Feb 17, 2010
@ july 789, pls be honest for once!
Re: Guys, Would You Choose A Huge Sum Over Ur Girlfriend? by ravenzord(m): 11:52pm On Feb 17, 2010
@ OP: If I was just hanging out with the chick cos of her prettiness, I'd definitely leave her, the 10 million could get me a thousand other pretty chicks. But if it were a girl I love and want 2 marry. . .I'd use my lifelines, all three of'em grin.
Re: Guys, Would You Choose A Huge Sum Over Ur Girlfriend? by googles: 11:59pm On Feb 17, 2010
[size=15pt]190 will give out his chic to the guy and even pay him join[/size]

looking for trouble  tongue
Re: Guys, Would You Choose A Huge Sum Over Ur Girlfriend? by daylae(m): 12:04am On Feb 18, 2010
Quite tempting,but if he can do better,why not!
Re: Guys, Would You Choose A Huge Sum Over Ur Girlfriend? by 190: 12:59am On Feb 18, 2010
googles:

[size=15pt]190 will give out his chic to the guy and even pay him join[/size]

looking for trouble  tongue

Naah Honey pie~

I would even pay the guy in question
a million pounds just to leave you alone for me~
Re: Guys, Would You Choose A Huge Sum Over Ur Girlfriend? by Freiburger(m): 1:12am On Feb 18, 2010
Danor:

Guys, sincerely, if u are offered a huge sum of money say, Ten million naira, by an affluent guy who digs your pretty girlfriend a lot, wud u give in?

@ Topic
Yes i'll take the cash and get my boo back b4 he knows , but that figure of money in question is somehow too little. but i'll do it for some highier figures.
Re: Guys, Would You Choose A Huge Sum Over Ur Girlfriend? by july123(m): 10:30am On Feb 18, 2010
richard69:

@ july 789, pls be honest for once!
@ richard1000,money no be everything naaaaaaa.
Re: Guys, Would You Choose A Huge Sum Over Ur Girlfriend? by naijaswag1: 1:49pm On Feb 18, 2010
My brother it is too tempting.Provided the girl doesnt know anddddddddddddddddd! am confused
Re: Guys, Would You Choose A Huge Sum Over Ur Girlfriend? by whitelexi(m): 1:56pm On Feb 18, 2010
Depends. . .

If she's a liability like that mistake of a girlfriend that only knew how to collinus, and not how to donatus. . . Very very sharply, i'll trade her in grin grin grin

But if she's my type, that understands my needs, and treats me right. . . To hell with the money, we will manage what we have grin grin grin
Re: Guys, Would You Choose A Huge Sum Over Ur Girlfriend? by nnemak(m): 2:01pm On Feb 18, 2010
wink wink
Re: Guys, Would You Choose A Huge Sum Over Ur Girlfriend? by Decryptor(m): 12:00pm On Feb 20, 2010
Ten Million dey to much. 5 million and the girl is gone for good!
Re: Guys, Would You Choose A Huge Sum Over Ur Girlfriend? by Nobody: 12:25pm On Feb 20, 2010
Ten million is too much.just give me 500k and id gladly deliver her to your doorstep.which kind girlfriend is worth Ten million.she's not your wife yet so no qualms.if it were the reverse,she'd dump u over a weekend trip to obudu cattle ranch or a romantic evenin at Nicon hilton abuja wit her sugar daddy or new catch and tell u she's visiting her grandma in the village who asked to see her.
Re: Guys, Would You Choose A Huge Sum Over Ur Girlfriend? by zerocool(m): 12:35pm On Feb 20, 2010
10million naira! I won't bat an eyelid b4 i sign on the transfer deal. Since there are many other fishes in the ocean, goldfish,catfish,shellfish, lol.
Re: Guys, Would You Choose A Huge Sum Over Ur Girlfriend? by Kgdavid(m): 12:36pm On Feb 20, 2010
given that her status is is merely girlfriend and i probably do not have any inclination to spend my life with her it implies that i will trade her for the money or negotiate a higher offer.this can be proved by Amaru Shakur's law which states that a black male having being offered a huge sum of money will forgo all other alternatives. this is based on the key gangsterism principle of money over bitches. Q.E.D
Re: Guys, Would You Choose A Huge Sum Over Ur Girlfriend? by holythug(m): 12:43pm On Feb 20, 2010
@kgdavid,word! I go wit u anywhere
Re: Guys, Would You Choose A Huge Sum Over Ur Girlfriend? by holythug(m): 12:50pm On Feb 20, 2010
@kgdavid,word! I go wit u anywhere
Re: Guys, Would You Choose A Huge Sum Over Ur Girlfriend? by Kgdavid(m): 1:08pm On Feb 20, 2010
^lol. to further prove this, i quote nas's law of human motion which states that a 'you will lose a lot of money chasin women but will never lose women chasing money.'

(1) (Reply)

My Friend's Babe Wants A Quickee, Turned Her Down & She Stopped Talking To Me. / Pls A Reasonable Advice / Can Ladies In Nairaland Explain To Me Why They Do Date A Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.