Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,598 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:39 AM

Going To Italy Legally: How Can I Be Successful With One Trip? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Going To Italy Legally: How Can I Be Successful With One Trip? (578 Views)

Toni Iwobi: I Will Deport Nigerians, Africans Without Papers In Italy" / Benson Uchenna Nwughala Nigerian In Italy Killed By Train While Wearing Earpiece / Photos Of Nigerians Who Died On Their Way To Italy Through Sea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Going To Italy Legally: How Can I Be Successful With One Trip? by sunandmoon: 11:22pm On Aug 07, 2016
House, please I need your help. I'm planning a trip to Italy by November this year and it's my first international travel. However, I wanna make the trip a successful one, I'm thinking if I can get a job, get a lady to marry or find any other legal means to be successful this one time.

Your experience, connections and help would be appreciated.
Thanks a lot!

#SunAndMoon
Re: Going To Italy Legally: How Can I Be Successful With One Trip? by Lexusgs430: 12:16am On Aug 08, 2016
sunandmoon:
House, please I need your help. I'm planning a trip to Italy by November this year and it's my first international travel. However, I wanna make the trip a successful one, I'm thinking if I can get a job, get a lady to marry or find any other legal means to be successful this one time.

Your experience, connections and help would be appreciated.
Thanks a lot!

#SunAndMoon

(1) Getting a job
(2) Finding a lady to marry
(3) Been successful on your 1st trip

It simply goes to show and smells of desperation. Are you looking for a job in the open market or black market? What type of visa have you been issued?

My advice to you is, don't fly before you can walk. If it was has easy as stated, Italy has a country would be more broke than they presently are.

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Write An Invitation Letter? Urgent / Nigerians Top List Of Migrants To Europe / US, UK Warn Their Citizens Not To Travel To Kaduna, Borno, Other Nigerian States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.