Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,418 members, 7,830,112 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

Do I Have A Spirit Wife? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do I Have A Spirit Wife? (2908 Views)

2 Genuine Strategies I Used To Tackle The Spirit Of Masturbation / A Lady Like This Says She's Your Spirit Wife, What Will You Do? (photo) / Solutions To Spirit Husband And Spirit Wife Problems (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do I Have A Spirit Wife? by 4Qbitch: 12:32am On Aug 08, 2016
For the fifth or so time I had this sexual experience which got me very worried and I'm wondering if it means that I have a spirit wife.

I was asleep and all of a sudden I felt a hand caressing my diiick. I swear the feeling was so real that I thought it wasn't a dream. I felt the presence of a woman by my side but I couldn't see her face but her fingers were busy on my pen1s. After finally screaming Jesus, I woke up to discover that I was super hard down there...

I am so worried. Does this means that I have a spirit wife? Are these things real? I've prayed but I don't feel safe. By the way, I have a regular sexual relationship with my current girlfriend...
Re: Do I Have A Spirit Wife? by Iseoluwani: 12:50am On Aug 08, 2016
4Qbitch:
For the fifth or so time I had this sexual experience which got me very worried and I'm wondering if it means that I have a spirit wife.

I was asleep and all of a sudden I felt a hand caressing my diiick. I swear the feeling was so real that I thought it wasn't a dream. I felt the presence of a woman by my side but I couldn't see her face but her fingers were busy on my pen1s. After finally screaming Jesus, I woke up to discover that I was super hard down there...

I am so worried. Does this means that I have a spirit wife? Are these things real? I've prayed but I don't feel safe. By the way, I have a regular sexual relationship with my current girlfriend...

I think you do sir. Do you wake up sometimes to discover that you have released sp.erm on your shorts?

Another thing that causes such a dream z what you feed your mind on during the day

Solution: accept christ
Carry out a deep research in your family, one might have links them.
Work against conscious and unconscious dedication to the devil.
Go to a Bible believing church for deliverance

4 Likes

Re: Do I Have A Spirit Wife? by Nobody: 1:06am On Aug 08, 2016
u need Jesus bro
Re: Do I Have A Spirit Wife? by dapsonlou(m): 1:17am On Aug 08, 2016
4Qbitch:

Lmfao, no it doesn't mean you have a spiritual wife, it means you are horney as fooock. Go rent asewo before paranoia kills you.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do I Have A Spirit Wife? by dapsonlou(m): 1:21am On Aug 08, 2016
Iseoluwani:

I think you do sir. Do you wake up sometimes to discover that you have released sp.erm on your shorts?

Another thing that causes such a dream z what you feed your mind on during the day

Shame on you false Prophet. There is no such thing as a spiritual wife, oyinbo people call it wet dreams, it only means you are in the mood for s3x. You body craving it.

1 Like

Re: Do I Have A Spirit Wife? by WORLDPEACE(m): 1:33am On Aug 08, 2016
4Qbitch:

Why do you conclude that the hand is a woman's hand. You have a spirit husband. In the spirit world you are a homosexual and your husband wants to be intimate with you. Move to America so that you can be free to be gay and proud.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do I Have A Spirit Wife? by Nobody: 2:35am On Aug 08, 2016
4Qbitch:

Maybe you are not having enough sex with your girl
enough sex not regular sex there is a difference
Re: Do I Have A Spirit Wife? by GoldenJAT(m): 2:48am On Aug 08, 2016
the matter pass me o
Re: Do I Have A Spirit Wife? by Nobody: 3:03am On Aug 08, 2016
Jesus saves!
Re: Do I Have A Spirit Wife? by christinnah(f): 3:35am On Aug 08, 2016
ohh really sound weird!!!
Re: Do I Have A Spirit Wife? by FreeSpirited: 3:47am On Aug 08, 2016
dapsonlou:

Lmfao, no it doesn't mean you have a spiritual wife, it means you are horney as fooock. Go rent asewo before paranoia kills you.
heheheheh....lols...is this rubbing salt to injury? ...u go fear nairaland
Re: Do I Have A Spirit Wife? by FreeSpirited: 3:48am On Aug 08, 2016
You should have waited to see if she would bleep you grin

1 Like

Re: Do I Have A Spirit Wife? by nwamehn: 4:04am On Aug 08, 2016
4Qbitch:

It doesn't necessarily mean that u have a spirit wife but if u aren't comfortable with it and u would love it to stop, why not try these:
1. Refrain from sexual relationship with ur girlfriend or any other person.
2. Receive Christ and be committed in ur relationship with God, if it's reading His word or praying daily or being committed in church that best suits u, try it.
3. Pre-occupy ur mind during the day with more important things aside sex, like business, football matters, political issues, work or any other thing that triggers ur interest, because ur thoughts during the day might be helping to contribute to such dreams at night.
Ka Chineke Mezie Okwu!!

4 Likes

Re: Do I Have A Spirit Wife? by mynduu44: 5:03am On Aug 08, 2016
This is why it is good to have small preek..

My spiritual wife dumped me after noticing my preek was as a mere Toothpick in the mouth..

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do I Have A Spirit Wife? by blayde(m): 5:07am On Aug 08, 2016
Sleep paralysis it is.

1 Like

Re: Do I Have A Spirit Wife? by kullozone(m): 7:30am On Aug 08, 2016
Eya!You Don Miss Free Handjob...Na Vaseline You Kon Go Use Later Abi?
Re: Do I Have A Spirit Wife? by Nobody: 7:42am On Aug 08, 2016
Go for deliverance

1 Like

Re: Do I Have A Spirit Wife? by Iseoluwani: 8:03am On Aug 08, 2016
dapsonlou:

Shame on you force Prophet. There is no such thing as a spiritual wife, oyinbo people call it wet dreams, it only means you are in the mood for s3x. You body craving it.

You need this

Re: Do I Have A Spirit Wife? by TheEvilPriest(m): 8:05am On Aug 08, 2016
You don't have a spiritual wife, Op. You're experiencing a spiritual konji.
Re: Do I Have A Spirit Wife? by Intrepid01(m): 8:15am On Aug 08, 2016
nwamehn:

It doesn't necessarily mean that u have a spirit wife but if u aren't comfortable with it and u would love it to stop, why not try these:
1. Refrain from sexual relationship with ur girlfriend or any other person.
2. Receive Christ and be committed in ur relationship with God, if it's reading His word or praying daily or being committed in church that best suits u, try it.
3. Pre-occupy ur mind during the day with more important things aside sex, like business, football matters, political issues, work or any other thing that triggers ur interest, because ur thoughts during the day might be helping to contribute to such dreams at night.
Ka Chineke Mezie Okwu!!

For the love of your life...........please this is the most accurate response. How do I know this, because I can relate very well with what you are going through, maybe from experience. Please ignore all the bullcrap up there. This is the solution...please do not ignore it...it is easier to nip it in the bud at this initial stage than when it become a full blown issue....Sexual intercourse in the dream does not automatically mean you have a spiritual wife but it means some dark powers are trying to pollute your life and challenge your destiny.

Some people might be wondering, so why don't I have such experience, remember we are all different. Different family background, different purpose in life...The devil only goes after people with great destiny. Please act fast my brother!!!

1 Like

Re: Do I Have A Spirit Wife? by Nobody: 8:20am On Aug 08, 2016
dapsonlou:

Shame on you force Prophet. There is no such thing as a spiritual wife, oyinbo people call it wet dreams, it only means you are in the mood for s3x. You body craving it.

Did he tell u he was a prophet?. You must be a fool.

It is written that it's right to call a man a fool when he acts like one. You are too ignorant and dumb to understand how the spiritual realm works.

Now, crawl to your cave from whence you came.

2 Likes

Re: Do I Have A Spirit Wife? by Nobody: 8:37am On Aug 08, 2016
Op this your case is a bit normal to other guys. I always had this experience, and i realised that the brain is always at work when we sleep.

The brain does some funny reflection and it's funny how it chooses to reflect on sex, which results to a dream due to toomuch thoughts about sex.

Now, in this dream, the brain tends to give you an illusion , whereby it satisfies your sexual desire. That's why u felt a woman nearside you... It could have been a man, who knows?

All these drives down to one thing, which is LUST. If you could limit your imaginations about sex, it could be alot helpful, cuz sex itself has a spirit behind it. Also pray to GOD, it could be spiritual, who knows?.

I had sleep paralysis today, i couldnt move or speak...i forced it, and one eye opened leaving the other eyes paralysed. Then i remembered a few things about sleep paralysis and the remedies, but i couldnt put it to use cuz i felt hopeless. while one of my eyes was open, i saw a feminine figure leaving my room(could be an illusion).. Then i said Jesus slightly in my mind, i became freed.

I also learnt that sleep paralysis happens when you're in the spiritual realm and you end to wake, your body doesnt respond, so it leads to sleep paralysis.

There's more to your experience than u can imagine. Limit the sexual fantasies and keep praying... This world is a mystery.

5 Likes

Re: Do I Have A Spirit Wife? by Nobody: 8:51am On Aug 08, 2016
I don't think so. Never shy away from sexual exploration. Men are sexual being. What do you expect.
Scientifically, there is nothing wrong with you.
Say no to superstitious belief angry
Re: Do I Have A Spirit Wife? by dilini(m): 9:16am On Aug 08, 2016
Damn! That got me bewildered! Like seriously?

Hmmm... Well, let me reveal the real truth. Remember where the bible says where two persons have sexual encounters they become one body/spirit? (Sorry if I misquoted that). What you are experiencing is a spiritual connection with your 'current girlfriend'. How much of her do you know? She may be stringed to a spiritual cult unknowingly or consciously. My advice is that you should seek for deliverance and stop having sex with her or else you will be surprised what may befall you. I sense 'they' are trying to squeeze out that juice from you while you're asleep. You don't want to know what spiritual effect it will have on your life. You just have to stop!!!

My 2cents sha...

2 Likes

Re: Do I Have A Spirit Wife? by 4Qbitch: 10:20am On Aug 08, 2016
kullozone:
Eya!You Don Miss Free Handjob...Na Vaseline You Kon Go Use Later Abi?

I doubt if u read my last paragraph. I said I have regular sex wif my girl.

1 Like

Re: Do I Have A Spirit Wife? by 4Qbitch: 10:35am On Aug 08, 2016
TheEvilPriest:
You don't have a spiritual wife, Op. You're experiencing a spiritual konji.

Is spiritual konji possible when I don't have a physical konji?
Re: Do I Have A Spirit Wife? by hefelove(m): 10:50am On Aug 08, 2016
mynduu44:
This is why it is good to have small preek..

My spiritual wife dumped me after noticing my preek was as a mere Toothpick in the mouth..
LMAO Mad man
Re: Do I Have A Spirit Wife? by Nobody: 11:09am On Aug 08, 2016
Iseoluwani:

God bless u sir, wanted to type dis, but u just said my mind....op dis is it...

2 Likes

Re: Do I Have A Spirit Wife? by tabisegroup(m): 11:22am On Aug 08, 2016
[quote author=ireneony2 post=48295674]I don't think so. Never shy away from sexual exploration. Men are sexual being. What do you expect.
Scientifically, there is nothing wrong with you.
Say no to superstitious belief angry[/quite]

will u marry me?
Re: Do I Have A Spirit Wife? by Iseoluwani: 11:27am On Aug 08, 2016
zaragal:

God bless u sir, wanted to type dis, but u just said my mind....op dis is it...

Amen Ma. Am humbled
Re: Do I Have A Spirit Wife? by Nobody: 11:34am On Aug 08, 2016
[quote author=tabisegroup post=48299804][/quote]lol...just like that. grin
Re: Do I Have A Spirit Wife? by Nobody: 11:58am On Aug 08, 2016
Iseoluwani:

Amen sir. Am humbled

lady... smiley..."zara gal"

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do We Really Have Ladies That Can't Cook? / A Cute Banker Ready To Settle / I Stiched My Anus Thrice, Wore Pampers For Years – Repented Nigerian Gay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.