Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,493 members, 7,812,528 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:47 PM

Do We Really Have Ladies That Can't Cook? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do We Really Have Ladies That Can't Cook? (2880 Views)

Do We Have Ladies Like This On Nairaland? / 10 Types Of Guys That Always Have Ladies Lurking Around Them For Relationship / Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do We Really Have Ladies That Can't Cook? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Nov 11, 2016
I still don't believe it. It's hard for me to believe this whenever I read guy's comment about their gfs not being a good cook or complaining about 'too much of salt or not tasty at all'.
Is it true or is it just normal ways of yabbing the ladies
Any experience with one
Share your experience please smiley

Lalasticlala, have you ever met one

Re: Do We Really Have Ladies That Can't Cook? by makydebbie(f): 5:06pm On Nov 11, 2016
Yea,there are undecided

I don't even know how to cook most of my country's delicacies. embarassed
Re: Do We Really Have Ladies That Can't Cook? by Laveda(f): 5:07pm On Nov 11, 2016
Uhh There are..

But if as a woman you can't cook, just wondering what you can do..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do We Really Have Ladies That Can't Cook? by Nobody: 5:09pm On Nov 11, 2016
I have seen quite a number of ladies that can't cook most especially the "ajebo" Ladies..

GOD FORBID that I marry such a Lady..me and food na 5 & 6 cheesy (a personal opinion)..

To Ladies that can't cook.. tongue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do We Really Have Ladies That Can't Cook? by TrapHedges(m): 5:11pm On Nov 11, 2016
Laveda:
Uhh There are..

Head.. Etc

1 Like

Re: Do We Really Have Ladies That Can't Cook? by TrapHedges(m): 5:13pm On Nov 11, 2016
Fvck yes... I sisters friend cooked us jollof rice once.. Lols.. U don't wanna know what happened to us.. cool
Re: Do We Really Have Ladies That Can't Cook? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Nov 11, 2016
a woman thah cannot cook is only good for the other room........+

1 Like

Re: Do We Really Have Ladies That Can't Cook? by Heavance(m): 5:22pm On Nov 11, 2016
Blame Jonathan for not making them know how to cook.... some are even so proud to cook noodles for you, and claim they can cook.
Re: Do We Really Have Ladies That Can't Cook? by Nobody: 5:27pm On Nov 11, 2016
Proudly one,i cant cook and i dont want to knw sikena!nobody should quote and yab me oo,na so my life be.Na baba God grin grin
Re: Do We Really Have Ladies That Can't Cook? by dingbang(m): 5:29pm On Nov 11, 2016
Even d op I can bet she can't even make pap.
Re: Do We Really Have Ladies That Can't Cook? by Edwinmason(m): 5:38pm On Nov 11, 2016
yes, i know one who wash indomie before cooking
Re: Do We Really Have Ladies That Can't Cook? by Nobody: 5:52pm On Nov 11, 2016
makydebbie:
Yea,there are undecided

As a lady, you need to learn that.
prettythicksme:
Proudly one,i cant cook and i dont want to knw sikena!nobody should quote and yab me oo,na so my life be.Na baba God grin grin
You know me I will quote you undecided. What do you want to cook for THAT guy undecided
Laveda:
Uhh There are..
I'm wondering too. Maybe good in sex. Will that satisfy the husby
Re: Do We Really Have Ladies That Can't Cook? by UndercoverAgent: 5:56pm On Nov 11, 2016
This attention seeking mice

1 Like

Re: Do We Really Have Ladies That Can't Cook? by Nobody: 6:21pm On Nov 11, 2016
Iamhatey:
As a lady, you need to learn that.You know me I will quote you undecided. What do you want to cook for THAT guy undecidedI'm wondering too. Maybe good in sex. Will that satisfy the husby
lol,e go chop pussy and top am with pussy juice naa,i no try? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do We Really Have Ladies That Can't Cook? by missnawty(f): 6:22pm On Nov 11, 2016
Few years ago.. My kitchen life was zero prcnt . Bestie yeah der r 100 girls out der wu can't even boil egg
Re: Do We Really Have Ladies That Can't Cook? by Nobody: 6:26pm On Nov 11, 2016
missnawty:
Few years ago.. My kitchen life was zero prcnt . Bestie yeah der r 100 girls out der wu can't even boil egg
I used to be like that too but ama good cook now grin smiley
prettythicksme:
lol,e go chop pussy and top am with pussy juice naa,i no try? grin
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Do We Really Have Ladies That Can't Cook? by missnawty(f): 6:31pm On Nov 11, 2016
Iamhatey:
I used to be like that too but ama good cook now grin smiley shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
lol now u knw
Prettythicksme weldone oooooo.. Eyin aye
Re: Do We Really Have Ladies That Can't Cook? by Nobody: 6:32pm On Nov 11, 2016
Iamhatey:
I used to be like that too but ama good cook now grin smiley shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
U berra close ur mouth,mi o raye oshi. grin
Re: Do We Really Have Ladies That Can't Cook? by jashar(f): 6:36pm On Nov 11, 2016
Different people have different strengths.

Some have got the business brain and can't be tied down with domestic or Kitchen affairs. undecided

smiley
Re: Do We Really Have Ladies That Can't Cook? by Jay542(m): 6:45pm On Nov 11, 2016
makydebbie:
Yea,there are undecided

Better learn bikowink

2 Likes

Re: Do We Really Have Ladies That Can't Cook? by Jay542(m): 6:47pm On Nov 11, 2016
Edwinmason:
yes, i know one who wash indomie before cooking
I smell lies sir.

1 Like

Re: Do We Really Have Ladies That Can't Cook? by firstking01(m): 7:04pm On Nov 11, 2016
70% of the girls in ph are bad cooksundecided

1 Like

Re: Do We Really Have Ladies That Can't Cook? by uboma(m): 7:05pm On Nov 11, 2016
so far I have met 2 ladies who can't cook.
Re: Do We Really Have Ladies That Can't Cook? by xamster(m): 7:27pm On Nov 11, 2016
It's essential. Picture yourself tomorrow, if your future hubby's family invite you to the family house and ask you to cook for them.
Imagine that African setting...
Re: Do We Really Have Ladies That Can't Cook? by Lsofdk(m): 7:28pm On Nov 11, 2016
i once had a friend who couldn't, she had a zeal to learn and now she's good
Re: Do We Really Have Ladies That Can't Cook? by makydebbie(f): 8:11pm On Nov 11, 2016
I'll think about it tongue
Jay542:

Better learn bikowink
Re: Do We Really Have Ladies That Can't Cook? by RoyalBlak007: 9:04pm On Nov 11, 2016
Hypocrites!
See them cheesy!
Re: Do We Really Have Ladies That Can't Cook? by babasolo(m): 9:07pm On Nov 11, 2016
some still de cook poison ooo

don't waste your small money chasing girl. Leave her, go and make some money, then just come and confuse her destiny;
Give her 50k to buy recharge card.
She will go back to seek the face of the Lord about the right man for her life.

1 Like

Re: Do We Really Have Ladies That Can't Cook? by EmperorLee(m): 9:32pm On Nov 11, 2016
Iamhatey:
I still don't believe it. It's hard for me to believe this whenever I read guy's comment about their gfs not being a good cook or complaining about 'too much of salt or not tasty at all'.
Is it true or is it just normal ways of yabbing the ladies
Any experience with one
Share your experience please smiley

Lalasticlala, have you ever met one
Omo yii re
Re: Do We Really Have Ladies That Can't Cook? by Nobody: 9:45pm On Nov 11, 2016
When we have Google and YouTube?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do We Really Have Ladies That Can't Cook? by UndercoverAgent: 9:45pm On Nov 11, 2016
Nma27:
When we have Google and YouTube?
thats how i learnt ooooo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy stew and all cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy memories
Re: Do We Really Have Ladies That Can't Cook? by RENOWNED2(m): 10:04pm On Nov 11, 2016
prettythicksme:
They Said Women, Not Men Sir

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See How This Girl Blasted Her Toasters On Facebook, And See Epic Replies. / I'm Addicted To Prostitutes / Advice Needed: I Feel Like Am Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.