Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,334 members, 7,850,210 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:25 PM

Are U Looking To Marry A Virgin? Please Read This. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are U Looking To Marry A Virgin? Please Read This. (849 Views)

I Am Suffering From Masturbation? Troubled Virgin! Please Help Me? / I Am In 400 Level And A Male Virgin, Please Help / If You Are A Virgin, Please Ignore This Post. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are U Looking To Marry A Virgin? Please Read This. by femmysin(m): 7:17am On Aug 08, 2016
I found this interesting piece online which was written by tunnamania11. It is about the categories of vir.ginity amongst women. Yeah, you heard that right.

Read the funny piece below.

1. Primary Vir.gin
This consists of girls that do not allow any form of intimacy. Their lips has never been kissed, their bre.asts has never been smo.oched and their body has never been caressed. We all know what they are called wink

2. Secondary Vir.gin
This consists of girls that allow kissing, smo.oching and caressing. They do all these with their full clothes ON because they are so fearful that they could yield to se.x when aroused but mostly shyness of allowing a guy see their body could be the reason.

3. Tertiary Vi.rgin
This consists of girls that allow kissing, smooching, caressing , cuddling unclad, finger and also giving and receiving BJ. They are also called professional vi.rgins, their only fear is that they are not yet ready to be a mother.

So guys, there u have the three types of vir.gins. So when she tells you she is a vir.gin, ask her where she belong before you start giving preferential treatments of a primary vir.gin to a tertiary vir.gin.
Re: Are U Looking To Marry A Virgin? Please Read This. by herzern(m): 7:20am On Aug 08, 2016
Post graduate virqin...

Are the ones that do anal.....

*pees on thread!

4 Likes

Re: Are U Looking To Marry A Virgin? Please Read This. by Nobody: 7:25am On Aug 08, 2016
shits on thread

over and out[right][/right][left][/left]
Re: Are U Looking To Marry A Virgin? Please Read This. by azeecoboy(m): 7:36am On Aug 08, 2016
Lol,for u to ask a girl "are you a virgin?"sef na wahala not to talk of asking which category she belong in virginity....

1 Like

Re: Are U Looking To Marry A Virgin? Please Read This. by Nobody: 7:40am On Aug 08, 2016
herzern:
Post graduate virqin...

Are the ones that do anal.....

*pees on thread!

Exactly what i was thinking
Re: Are U Looking To Marry A Virgin? Please Read This. by dilini(m): 7:52am On Aug 08, 2016
Are guys still on the look-out for virgins these days? Except for some who feel getting married to a virgin is akin to winning an Olympic medal. Even me, I've always prayed to dating a virgin and I have come across alot of virgins who have come close to dating me but they do fall short of my expectation in terms of other things. In our world today dating or marrying a virgin aint all that it is when you consider economic conditions, the society we live in and the competition experience amongst ladies in terms of fashion, bedmatics, career choice and motherly qualities... All these are of a high importance to many guys like me... *Wink*

My 2cents sha...
Re: Are U Looking To Marry A Virgin? Please Read This. by Feranchek(m): 8:19am On Aug 08, 2016
Who virgin epp
Re: Are U Looking To Marry A Virgin? Please Read This. by rosy4u(f): 8:38am On Aug 08, 2016
What of working class virgins undecided

(1) (Reply)

Wife Of Popular Footballer Who Earns Millions Weekly, Busted Sleeping With A Guy / How To Keep Your Husband Under The Control Of Your Love / Holy Rod? Pastor Arrested For Impregnating Two Sisters, Aged 14 And 18 (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.