Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,740 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

Those Calling For My Extradition To US Are After My Political Ambition: Kashamu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Those Calling For My Extradition To US Are After My Political Ambition: Kashamu (426 Views)

Charly Boy To Protest For Diezani Alison-Madueke's Extradition / Ile Ife Crisis: El-Rufai Warns Those Calling For Revenge In Kaduna / Those Calling For Aisha’s Arrest Are Living In Stone Age – Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Those Calling For My Extradition To US Are After My Political Ambition: Kashamu by mamabomboy: 7:17am On Aug 08, 2016
The senator representing Ogun East in the National Assembly, Senator Buruji Kashamu, has said the recent call for his extradition to the United States was the fear by some politicians that his presence in Nigeria would be a stumbling block to their political ambition. Kashamu, who said he now devoted himself to finding peace in the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), also accused a member of House of Representatives, Hon. Ladi Adebutu, of campaign of calumny against him over his 2019 governorship ambition. In a statement yesterday, the PDP chieftain said he had not committed any offence to warrant his extradition. “The reason for the latest onslaught is because Adebutu has declared his interest to be the governor of Ogun State in 2019 and he strangely believes that I am an obstacle to his gaining total control of the party structure that must be crushed,” he said. Kashamu, who denied that he was wanted in the United States of America, said he had not lived or visited the country all through his life. He however, admitted that he “was wrongly introduced into an indictment and was arrested and tried in the United Kingdom at the instance of the Government of the United States. After an extradition trial that lasted four years, the British judiciary – one of the best in the world – ruled in my favour twice and released me.
https://newtelegraphonline.com/kashamu-people-political-reasons/
Re: Those Calling For My Extradition To US Are After My Political Ambition: Kashamu by izzou(m): 7:19am On Aug 08, 2016
Just keep kwayet

Rule and go

Stop trying to be relevant

1 Like

Re: Those Calling For My Extradition To US Are After My Political Ambition: Kashamu by Flexherbal(m): 7:22am On Aug 08, 2016
It is so clear that politicians are not afer the welfare of nigerians, but their personal gains.

1 Like

Re: Those Calling For My Extradition To US Are After My Political Ambition: Kashamu by herzern(m): 7:26am On Aug 08, 2016
The person above me....

Are yhu just aware of that fact?

That is why I never take them serious....

1 Like

Re: Those Calling For My Extradition To US Are After My Political Ambition: Kashamu by ebujany(m): 7:59am On Aug 08, 2016
Oga, we know whu u are. Ur not the first, certainly won't be last. As long as ur in PDP but supports APC openly, ur safe

1 Like

Re: Those Calling For My Extradition To US Are After My Political Ambition: Kashamu by Joel3(m): 8:55am On Aug 08, 2016
kashimu case is similar to that of the Nigeria first lady. they will keep making mouth but will never go and questioned the america government allegation. go there and clear yourself if you are Innocent. otherwise keep quiet.

1 Like

Re: Those Calling For My Extradition To US Are After My Political Ambition: Kashamu by nzemila(m): 9:05am On Aug 08, 2016
But then what holding you from visiting USA. hmmmmmm, i smell lies.......

1 Like

Re: Those Calling For My Extradition To US Are After My Political Ambition: Kashamu by orisa37: 12:25pm On Aug 08, 2016
Kashamu is Togolese. What does he want in the NASS?

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Leader Threatens To Attack Buhari In New Video / The Problem Of Access To Sea. / Borno State: Bill And Melinda Gates Foundation Donate $1m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.