Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,729 members, 7,824,062 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship - Crime (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship (60241 Views)

"Uzoamaka Chukwu Was Innocent, She Was Set Up" - Youth Leader / Uzoamaka Chukwu Adopted By Rita Anoh Nnenna, Moves Into Her Home / Uzoamaka Chukwu Who Was Flogged In Ebonyi For Sex Act - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship by irunoko(m): 12:06pm On Aug 09, 2016
2dugged:
thanks but I can't say same for you as you have refused to take my goodwill advice I gave you earlier
that is because it is an unsolicited advice. I didn't ask you for it
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship by irunoko(m): 12:07pm On Aug 09, 2016
Noirlune:

What mask? Not everyone is a fraud like you.

EMPATHY. Get some. It's a beautiful thing.
wicked grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship by Nobody: 12:09pm On Aug 09, 2016
Noirlune:

What mask? Not everyone is a fraud like you.

EMPATHY. Get some. It's a beautiful thing.
like I have said before, if your 15 year old daughter has s3x, in your house, empathize with her, give her a hug and chat her up, that is your choice, but that I have a different opinion on how it should play out gives you no ground to resort to insult to drive home your point, it makes you sound uncouth, rude and crude

3 Likes

Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship by Nobody: 12:11pm On Aug 09, 2016
irunoko:
that is because it is an unsolicited advice. I didn't ask you for it
hehehehe, as a civil person, when I see people in need of sound advice, I don't wait to be asked, I do it because I have to,now thats what civic duty is all about

1 Like

Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship by Nobody: 12:15pm On Aug 09, 2016
adeboyewareez:

You know, it's not everyone that understands that an argument isn't an avenue for throwing jabs and insults around.
well,it's all lucid and everyone reading through comments will see how much of sophistication they have, I will not be wavered by mere insults, i drive home my point even in the face of hostility.

3 Likes

Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship by irunoko(m): 12:21pm On Aug 09, 2016
2dugged:
hehehehe, as a civil person, when I see people in need of sound advice, I don't wait to be asked, I do it because I have to,now thats what civic duty is all about
as a self acclaimed civil person that you're ranting up and down about you ought to know that you don't force your advice down on anyone. If I don't want to accept it then I'm not accepting it and there's nothing you can do about it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship by Nobody: 12:30pm On Aug 09, 2016
irunoko:
as a self acclaimed civil person that you're ranting up and down about you ought to know that you don't force your advice down on anyone. If I don't want to accept it then I'm not accepting it and there's nothing you can do about it
I never in any of my comments forced you to accept my opinion, but rather instead of respecting mine as well you and your colleague who you are both liking and sharing each others comment decided to resort to insults.And even in the midst of all this insults, i have been calm and replied appropriately, that in itself shows civility.And I will encourage you to do same, no matter how much you disagree and feel annoyed about a person's comment, be civil enough to counter the comment without resorting to insults and this forum will be more peaceful and from there who knows we will learn to extend that mutual respect outside this forum, simple

3 Likes

Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship by irunoko(m): 12:34pm On Aug 09, 2016
Noirlune:

So many words and yet you've said nothing! What are you talking about? How is that terrible country better than America abeg? You people don't know the first thing about morality and that's a fact.

The only message this sends out to people is that any/everyone deserves and can get a second chance. Even when they feel like they've hit rock bottom.

It's not a pat on the back but you'd actually need a brain to comprehend that. Religious drones.
when a person is brutish,nasty and wicked It cannot understand all this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship by irunoko(m): 12:34pm On Aug 09, 2016
Noirlune:

So many words and yet you've said nothing! What are you talking about? How is that terrible country better than America abeg? You people don't know the first thing about morality and that's a fact.

The only message this sends out to people is that any/everyone deserves and can get a second chance. Even when they feel like they've hit rock bottom.

It's not a pat on the back but you'd actually need a brain to comprehend that. Religious drones.
when a person is brutish,nasty and wicked It cannot understand all this grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship by irunoko(m): 12:39pm On Aug 09, 2016
2dugged:
I never in any of my comments forced you to accept my opinion, but rather instead of respecting mine as well you and your colleague who you are both liking and sharing each others comment decided to resort to insults.And even in the midst of all this insults, i have been calm and replied appropriately, that in itself shows civility.And I will encourage you to do same, no matter how much you disagree and feel annoyed about a person's comment, be civil enough to counter the comment without resorting to insults and this forum will be more peaceful and from there who knows we will learn to extend that mutual respect outside this forum, simple
haaaaa!!!!!!

After refering to yourself as a charlatan and not me.who are you trying to impress sef? grin

Okkkk.I see.your husband or boyfriend IS on nl that is why grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship by irunoko(m): 12:43pm On Aug 09, 2016
Noirlune:

grin

She is mistaking religiousity for morality grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship by Nobody: 12:46pm On Aug 09, 2016
irunoko:
haaaaa!!!!!!

After refering to yourself as a charlatan and not me.who are you trying to impress sef? grin

Okkkk.I see.your husband or boyfriend IS on nl that is why grin
hehehehe, impress?,well since you mentioned that, I am not married yet, but you see from the first mention, you made me believe you were more civilized than I am based on my opinion and you sized me up as backward so i am only showing you how you ought to behave based on the first impression you made me believe about you

3 Likes

Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship by irunoko(m): 12:48pm On Aug 09, 2016
2dugged:
hehehehe, impress?,well since you mentioned that, I am not married yet, but you see from the first mention, you made me believe you were more civilized than I am based on my opinion and you sized me up as backward so i am only showing you how you ought to behave based on the first impression you made me believe about you
you are not making any point. What are you on about? undecided
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship by Nobody: 12:51pm On Aug 09, 2016
irunoko:
you are not making any point. What are you on about? undecided
same problem we encountered before when I gave the illustration about the elder *sighs*,I don't even know the simplest way to explain it to you, I wrote in English na

2 Likes

Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship by irunoko(m): 12:53pm On Aug 09, 2016
2dugged:
same problem we encountered before when I gave the illustration about the elder *sighs*,I don't even know the simplest way to explain it to you, I wrote in English na
ok it's enough. Just stay off my mention.
.thank you
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship by Nobody: 1:02pm On Aug 09, 2016
irunoko:
ok it's enough. Just stay off my mention. .thank you
you are welcome, bye

3 Likes

Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship by kaypound(m): 2:43pm On Aug 09, 2016
2dugged:
kiss
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship by kaypound(m): 2:53pm On Aug 09, 2016
bodeloja:

Bring ur daughter yansh come, i hold my prick 4 hand dey wait. I want to f**k ur daghter sir?

She will be rewarded 4 her service to man.
Lmao
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship by Nobody: 3:19pm On Aug 09, 2016
2dugged:
I am impressed, it takes so much restrain not to get even in the face of hostility, your comments show you are matured,there are still in your own words CIVIL people like you on nl, not tantrum throwing wild touts who jump at the opportunity to insult people just because they hold a different opinion about the topic at hand, very impressive show of maturity,kudos

1 Like

Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship by Nobody: 3:26pm On Aug 09, 2016
cekhoe:
I am impressed, it takes so much restrain not to get even in the face of hostility, your comments show you are matured,there are still in your own words CIVIL people like you on nl, not tantrum throwing wild touts who jump at the opportunity to insult people just because they hold a different opinion about the topic at hand, very impressive show of maturity,kudos
thanks, what can we do,we just have to show this so called civilized and sophisticated people how to truly be civil and sophisticated

1 Like

Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship by Nobody: 3:28pm On Aug 09, 2016
2dugged:
thanks, what can we do,we just have to show this so called civilized and sophisticated people how to truly be civil and sophisticated
and you sure are doing it well, ride on smiley

1 Like

Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship by Noirlune: 4:10pm On Aug 09, 2016
irunoko:
grin

She is mistaking religiousity for morality grin

I am so weak. She has people cheering her on anyways. Anyways none of the temper tantrums change the fact that this little girl is probably on a path to a better life. That's all that matters.
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship by irunoko(m): 4:25pm On Aug 09, 2016
Noirlune:

I am so weak. She has people cheering her on anyways. Anyways none of the temper tantrums change the fact that this little girl is probably on a path to a better life. That's all that matters.
exactly. That's what is important. The rest can hit their heads against the wall IF e pain them like that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship by Nobody: 4:42pm On Aug 09, 2016
cekhoe:

She's good. Her use of the word ‘civil' is amusing though.
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship by Nobody: 5:12pm On Aug 09, 2016
adeboyewareez:

She's good. Her use of the word ‘civil' is amusing though.
yeah, she kept her calm from the two of them, very impressive
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship by CAPSLOCKED: 1:51am On Aug 10, 2016
VajanahDischaj:
ehen! Wisdom man! U dey run mouth like say u sabi anything meanwhile u empty scata!

TRUE FACT: everything good is of God, its a GODLY nature. And whether u like it, everything evil is of tthe opposite.

LOL, WHAT IS THIS?
I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH YOU.

BECAUSE OF YOU, RIGHT NOW I BELIEVE GOD EXISTS.
AND EVEN GOD HIMSELF THINKS YOU'RE HIGHLY STUPIID FOR MAKING SUCH A DUMB POST.

JUST LIKE HE APPEARED SOMEWHERE IN BENUE STATE RECENTLY, HE APPEARED TO ME WITH A FACEPALM TODAY.. YOU'VE PUT THE WHOLE HEAVEN COMMUNITY TO SHAME!

Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship by VajanahDischaj(f): 7:41am On Aug 10, 2016
CAPSLOCKED:

LOL, WHAT IS THIS?
I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH YOU.

BECAUSE OF YOU, RIGHT NOW I BELIEVE GOD EXISTS.
AND EVEN GOD HIMSELF THINKS YOU'RE HIGHLY STUPIID FOR MAKING SUCH A DUMB POST.

JUST LIKE HE APPEARED SOMEWHERE IN BENUE STATE RECENTLY, HE APPEARED TO ME WITH A FACEPALM TODAY.. YOU'VE PUT THE WHOLE HEAVEN COMMUNITY TO SHAME!
kai! I been think say this one get sense sef!

See as u design ur text with bold and red ink just to attract dummies to like ur clumsy response.

Hahaha cheesy ur reply was epic *claps*

I see ur head is useless to ur neck jst as RULE21 of nairaland is useless to nairalanders.
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship by Irishrena1(f): 12:00pm On Aug 10, 2016
Noirlune:

Right! And to think most of these people are Christians. They won't shut up about redemption and unmerited grace but they're out here screaming about how there are more deserving people than this child.

PSA: Bad belle people! You can also be philanthropists. Help the kids you think are 'more deserving'. Problem solved. But we all know you won't. Never in a million years.
Thank you
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship by mikolo80: 9:28pm On Aug 10, 2016
generalbush:
Reward for Sex.....

And who said Sex ain't good??
I taya o
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship by Organs(m): 10:02pm On Aug 11, 2016
discreetwatch23:
Which potential are we talking here.....The potential to become an educated sleeping around female truant at the age of 15....hmmmmm....when a blind leads the blind then there is problem.....

discreetwatch23: My broda, why do you keep pointing finger? Again so what should we do? keep abusing and shaming her for sleeping around? Learn to move on, give people second chances and create an environment where people have alternatives and opportunity to get better. So many boys in Ajegunle wouldve ended up criminals but they had opportunity to play football and they became great, examples are taribo West and Amunike etc, Boko-haram grew in part due to lack of opportunity for the teaming youth.
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship by Kemillion(m): 1:07pm On Aug 16, 2016
Landloard01:
went for an illegal sex, got flogged and got a scholarship? shocked That's probably a brilliant way to seek a scholarship... To me, she needs deliverance, before scholarship, otherwise all the negative things that end with a suffix "ship" will fight back.....

If not, look at how she may end... From scholarship to studentship then to troopship, while still in township she may not be able to give the stewardship of the scholarship, she will concentrate being a starship of sex just to make into survivorship, though her sponsorship may have shown a statesmanship but can not be in soldiership of her ownership. She may later be in partnership with some lordship, believe me, the rectorship will later discover her membership with some queenship of sex, already going out with their tutorship which may leads to withdrawship.
up till now i stil don get the full story of dis Uzoamaka's case o
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship by Landloard01(m): 2:55pm On Aug 16, 2016
Kemillion:
up till now i stil don get the full story of dis Uzoamaka's case o
She was defiled and was given a scholarship grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

How We Steal Money From People’s Bank Accounts: Fraudster (photo) / Four Nigerian Drug Dealers Declared Wanted In South Africa. Photos / Naa Dromor Adjei Is Dead! Pastor Glitter Sower's Daughter Drugged By Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.