Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,893 members, 7,817,628 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship (60198 Views)

"Uzoamaka Chukwu Was Innocent, She Was Set Up" - Youth Leader / Uzoamaka Chukwu Adopted By Rita Anoh Nnenna, Moves Into Her Home / Uzoamaka Chukwu Who Was Flogged In Ebonyi For Sex Act - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship by Nobody: 11:10am On Aug 09, 2016
Noirlune:

America is morally bankrupt and Nigeria is?? You definitely didn't think that one through.

There was absolutely no reason to dehumanize that CHILD like that and you're a disgusting person if you think that's justifiable. Sick sick people. That's why your 'morally upright' country is flourishing abi?
look, if you have followed my comments up to this point on this issue, you will realize that I have vehemently condemned stripping her nak3d and recording it but I am also concerned about the message it is sending to people out there so don't misquote me.I am a lady and Will be a mother someday, and if I should catch my daughter under the same circumstance, I will beat senses into her, as for comparing Nigeria to America,you know what I am talking about, so don't play smart, I have made my point and whoever wants to Pat their daughter on the back for having s3x at 15, can go ahead and do so,afterall it a free world, but I will not support this gesture because it is for the wrong reason, and I know many orphans out there who kept their head straight because they know they had to work extra hard and be focused instead of screwing around

1 Like

Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship by Noirlune: 11:13am On Aug 09, 2016
Ichieboxy:

Abused because dad flogged her for having sex at 15 in his house And she is celebrated by fellow morally bankrupt and depraved beings...She is rewarded with scholarship? smh ...may I never be punished with folks like these around me God...

What happens to counselling the little girl maturing speedily into a prostitute about her future and danger of premarital sex...? What happens to counselling her on how she has disrespected and demeaned her dad cum parents by getting men to sex her under her parents roof? What happened to getting her morally active and putting her in the path of righteousness? God save your world plzzz

You're quite the idiot. How does a scholarship interfere with counseling? Who's to say she can't have both? Do you people even read? Can you read? Sick fools justifying that dehumanizing crap. I don't see y'all gatekeepers of morality flogging your leaders for all the sickening crap they do. Savages.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship by irunoko(m): 11:14am On Aug 09, 2016
2dugged:
you misunderstood me, I don't want you to respect me,afterall you can't give what you don't have, I am only advising you, so in your next dealing with another Nairalander you will act what you claim to be lest they see right through you. There is an adage in my place that say "a person's character cannot be hidden for long, no matter how expensive they look". This is nl I can't be pained by a mere insult and trust me I am good at it myself, I only thought it was two enlightened people having a normal argument,only to discover I was in the enlightened boat all alone, even simple illustrations were just to complicated for your comprehension, so why should I be pained?,I just want you to be better than this nasty attitude you are putting up thats all
you need that advise more.the unsolicited rants you call advise should apply more to you.have a pleasant day

QED !
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship by Nobody: 11:15am On Aug 09, 2016
adeboyewareez:

Wow! This is what I call “Civil outburst"!
don't mind that one,she is just one of those charlatans claiming sophisticated because they know the laws of white people more than theirs

1 Like

Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship by irunoko(m): 11:15am On Aug 09, 2016
Noirlune:

You're quite the idiot. How does a scholarship interfere with counseling? Who's to say she can't have both? Do you people even read? Can you read? Sick fools justifying that dehumanizing crap. I don't see y'all gatekeepers of morality flogging your leaders for all the sickening crap they do. Savages.
as in hennn.I just taya for all this stupid hypocrisy on nl

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship by Noirlune: 11:17am On Aug 09, 2016
2dugged:
look, if you have followed my comments up to this point on this issue, you will realize that I have vehemently condemned stripping her nak3d and recording it but I am also concerned about the message it is sending to people out there so don't misquote me.I am a lady and Will be a mother someday, and if I should catch my daughter under the same circumstance, I will beat senses into her, as for comparing Nigeria to America,you know what I am talking about, so don't play smart, I have made my point and whoever wants to Pat their daughter on the back for having s3x at 15, can go ahead and do so,afterall it a free world, but I will not support this gesture because it is for the wrong reason, and I know many orphans out there who kept their head straight because they know they had to work extra hard and be focused instead of screwing around

So many words and yet you've said nothing! What are you talking about? How is that terrible country better than America abeg? You people don't know the first thing about morality and that's a fact.

The only message this sends out to people is that any/everyone deserves and can get a second chance. Even when they feel like they've hit rock bottom.

It's not a pat on the back but you'd actually need a brain to comprehend that. Religious drones.
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship by Nobody: 11:17am On Aug 09, 2016
irunoko:
you need that advise more.the unsolicited rants you call advise should apply more to you.have a pleasant day

QED !
I have done my civic duty to advice you,and a pleasant day is what I wish you too

1 Like

Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship by Nobody: 11:22am On Aug 09, 2016
Noirlune:

So many words and yet you've said nothing! What are you talking about? How is that terrible country better than America abeg? You people don't know the first thing about morality and that's a fact.

The only message this sends out to people is that any/everyone deserves and can get a second chance. Even when they feel like they've hit rock bottom.

It's not a pat on the back but you'd actually need a brain to comprehend that. Religious drones.
see them sophisticated people like your other colleagues, ACT like you claim, hold down an argument without insults please, i don't fancy all this subtle insults, i already have a brain and if you have been following my post, you will know that comprehension is not my problem, when you are ready to talk like a matured civil human being, then i will explain better since my other comments didn't pass the message clearly

1 Like

Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship by Noirlune: 11:24am On Aug 09, 2016
2dugged:
don't mind that one,she is just one of those charlatans claiming sophisticated because they know the laws of white people more than theirs

So the 'laws of African people' is that we should ostracize children abi? Dehumanize them, tell them they're nothing, punish them endlessly. That would have been better than ensuring someday she'll be a better, educated and enlightened woman (something that has clearly eluded you) abi? You should be stripped and flogged for your lack of sense. It's a crime against humanity.

Empathy doesn't kill, you know? No one in their right mind would be opposed to this because there is NOTHING negative about it.

What about the old man/men who took advantage of a CHILD? What kind of punishment would you deem fit? Pray tell oh blemish free gatekeeper of morality.
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship by Noirlune: 11:27am On Aug 09, 2016
2dugged:
see them sophisticated people like your other colleagues, ACT like you claim, hold down and argument without insults please, i don't fancy all this subtle insults, i already have a brain and if you have been following my post, you will know that comprehension is not my problem, when you are ready to talk like a matured civil human being, then i will explain better since my other comments didn't pass the message clearly

No. I will insult you because you're being an insensitive POS. Don't ask for civility when you can't even show a bit of compassion. We can all be giant a-holes but some of us chose to do better, be better.
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship by Nobody: 11:31am On Aug 09, 2016
Noirlune:

So the 'laws of African people' is that we should ostracize children abi? Dehumanize them, tell them they're nothing, punish them endlessly. That would have been better than ensuring someday she'll be a better, educated and enlightened woman (something that has clearly eluded you) abi? You should be stripped and flogged for your lack of sense. It's a crime against humanity.

Empathy doesn't kill, you know? No one in their right mind would be opposed to this because there is NOTHING negative about it.

What about the old man/men who took advantage of a CHILD? What kind of punishment would you deem fit? Pray tell oh blemish free gatekeeper of morality.
please, just do me a favor and read through my comments then you ypu will understand my stand on this issue, I am so exhausted from trying to make my point lucid

1 Like

Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship by Nobody: 11:39am On Aug 09, 2016
Noirlune:

No. I will insult you because you're being an insensitive POS. Don't ask for civility when you can't even show a bit of compassion. We can all be giant a-holes but some of us chose to do better, be better.
wow!,hold your brakes there fisty mouse, I have made my point, and if it affects you that much keep scrolling, this is a public forum, you should respect other people's opinion isn't that what civility is about?, you see you are just like your other sophisticated colleague that quoted me earlier, put sentiments aside and argue like a civilized person you claim to be,is that too hard to do?geez!

1 Like

Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship by Noirlune: 11:42am On Aug 09, 2016
2dugged:
wow!,hold your brakes there fisty mouse, I have made my point, and if it affects you that much keep scrolling, this is a public forum, you should respect other people's opinion isn't that what civility is about?, you see you are just like your other sophisticated colleague that quoted me earlier, put sentiments aside and argue like a civilized person you claim to be,is that too hard to do?geez!

I do not respect hateful, damaging and ignorant opinions. There is nothing to argue here. You are an ignorant POS. You refuse to educate yourself. You have ZERO EMPATHY. YOU ARE FLAT OUT WICKED.
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship by irunoko(m): 11:44am On Aug 09, 2016
2dugged:
I have done my civic duty to advice you,and a pleasant day is what I wish you too
perform your civic duty on your daughter first. The elders say charity begins From home
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship by Noirlune: 11:44am On Aug 09, 2016
2dugged:
please, just do me a favor and read through my comments then you ypu will understand my stand on this issue, I am so exhausted from trying to make my point lucid

YOU HAVE NO POINT. Your 'stance' is simply ignorant.
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship by irunoko(m): 11:45am On Aug 09, 2016
Noirlune:

I do not respect hateful, damaging and ignorant opinions. There is nothing to argue here. You are an ignorant POS. You refuse to educate yourself. You have ZERO EMPATHY. YOU ARE FLAT OUT WICKED.
don't mind it.forming miss African woman TO impress her fellow narcissistic men

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship by Nobody: 11:46am On Aug 09, 2016
Noirlune:

is that all?,anyway I choose to be the civil one so I won't go the path you are leading this argument to,so your opinion, your business

1 Like

Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship by Nobody: 11:47am On Aug 09, 2016
irunoko:
perform your civic duty on your daughter first. The elders say charity begins From home
I intend to perform parental duties on my daughters not civic duties

1 Like

Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship by Noirlune: 11:48am On Aug 09, 2016
irunoko:
don't mind it.forming miss African woman

Apparently if you're not ignorant, you're not African. Madam 'I must comment'. Which kind wickedness be that?
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship by Noirlune: 11:51am On Aug 09, 2016
2dugged:
is that all?,anyway I choose to be the civil one so I won't go the path you are leading this argument to,so your opinion, your business

Yes! Hide your head in shame! The world needs less people like you. Coward. You people want to oppress the voiceless even when you know you can't stand it when the shoe's on the other foot. I ready die today.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship by irunoko(m): 11:53am On Aug 09, 2016
2dugged:
I intend to perform parental duties on my daughters not civic duties
both will apply in your case
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship by Nobody: 11:53am On Aug 09, 2016
Noirlune:

Yes! Hide your head in shame! The world needs less people like you. Coward. You people want to oppress the voiceless even when you know you can't stand it when the shoe's on the other foot. I ready die today.
hehehehe, you are so funny, so you want to die?, ontop of what? an argument?, I am beginning to question your state of mind

1 Like

Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship by irunoko(m): 11:56am On Aug 09, 2016
Noirlune:

HOW will you be able to spot a narcissistic and toxic woman if SHE doesn't show herself
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship by Noirlune: 11:56am On Aug 09, 2016
2dugged:
hehehehe, you are so funny, so you want to die?, ontop of what? an argument?, I am beginning to question your state of mind

Question yours first. I hope they start retailing common sense soon. For your sake and for the sake of the poor children you'll birth. Next time no chook mouth for matter if you know say your brain no dey work.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship by Nobody: 11:57am On Aug 09, 2016
irunoko:
both will apply in your case
I will take your advice, you see thats what civilized people do, afterall if I don't perform the duty, who will?

1 Like

Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship by Nobody: 11:58am On Aug 09, 2016
2dugged:

You know, it's not everyone that understands that an argument isn't an avenue for throwing jabs and insults around.
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship by irunoko(m): 11:58am On Aug 09, 2016
Noirlune:

Apparently if you're not ignorant, you're not African. Madam 'I must comment'. Which kind wickedness be that?
that is the characteristic of a a narcissist and an abuser for you
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship by irunoko(m): 11:59am On Aug 09, 2016
2dugged:
I will take your advice, you see thats what civilized people do, afterall if I don't perform the duty, who will?
that is a step IN THE right direction
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship by Nobody: 12:00pm On Aug 09, 2016
Noirlune:

Question yours first. I hope they start retailing common sense soon. For your sake and for the sake of the poor children you'll birth. Next time no chook mouth for matter if you know say your brain no dey work.
hehehehehehehehehehehehehrheheheh, I am just laughing at you, bring it on, I just want people to see the real character behind all that mask of civilization and sophistication people like you claim to be

1 Like

Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship by Noirlune: 12:02pm On Aug 09, 2016
2dugged:
hehehehehehehehehehehehehrheheheh, I am just laughing at you, bring it on, I just want people to see the real character behind all that mask of civilization and sophistication people like you claim to be

What mask? Not everyone is a fraud like you.

EMPATHY. Get some. It's a beautiful thing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship by Nobody: 12:03pm On Aug 09, 2016
irunoko:
that is a step IN THE right direction
thanks but I can't say same for you as you have refused to take my goodwill advice I gave you earlier

1 Like

Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship by irunoko(m): 12:03pm On Aug 09, 2016
Noirlune:

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

TC Okere Stabs His Wife To Death / Pastor, Female Assistant Burnt To Death By Jealous Lover In Bayelsa / Woodbery Defrauded US Firm Of $15.3 Million Stashed Away In Bitcoin Wallet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.