Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,184 members, 7,818,594 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship (60206 Views)

"Uzoamaka Chukwu Was Innocent, She Was Set Up" - Youth Leader / Uzoamaka Chukwu Adopted By Rita Anoh Nnenna, Moves Into Her Home / Uzoamaka Chukwu Who Was Flogged In Ebonyi For Sex Act - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship by Etizz: 12:36pm On Aug 08, 2016
really??

the boy wey fork nkor....

Dem nor give the boy scholarship for furckingg the girl also.....

1 Like

Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship by ponpon(m): 12:37pm On Aug 08, 2016
DankemzI:
Bullshit

Moral Decadence at it's Peak!
So She is given Award for Having Sex or Because she's an Orphan!

Why Send another Maheeda/Afrocandy to University is a waste of Funds to that Anonymous Devil Sent!

Take a chill p sir or drink tutolin, you don't even know the entire story and you are yelling.... Take it easy and get to the pith of the gist

3 Likes

Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship by rottenegg: 12:37pm On Aug 08, 2016
In order to gain you must go through hell. Get raped, die, get flogged etc before you are recognized in this country! Jeez!

1 Like

Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship by collitexnaira(m): 12:37pm On Aug 08, 2016
This country is very funny
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship by Firefire(m): 12:38pm On Aug 08, 2016
What is the moral of this story ?

Nonsense if you ask me. undecided

1 Like

Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship by snyperboi(m): 12:39pm On Aug 08, 2016
na lack of job, admission to higher institutions for the youths dey cause all these public menace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship by irunoko(m): 12:40pm On Aug 08, 2016
horimo:
What exactly are we promoting with all the comment? Morals or ?. So every girl must have sex to get scholarship
I am afraid for this generation
she wasn't given scholarship for having sex,she was given scholarship because she was abused,disgraced and dehumanized by a so called councillor of a local government so in other for her to be compensated for the degrading treatment she was offered a scholarship. This shows that we have animals and we also have good people in this country so it's not all bad news

3 Likes

Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship by ponpon(m): 12:41pm On Aug 08, 2016
henryanna36:
According to Linus Abaa who has been following the story,the 15-year-old girl who was stripped unclad and beaten after being caught with her lover has been given scholarship to study up to university level.Below is what Linus wrote......

#justice4uzoamaka. Update:Scholarship for Uzoamaka.
Thanks outpouring of support for the cause of justice for our jewel, Uzoamaka, has made the burden a lot easier to bear. For all those also criticizing and pressurizing, am also grateful; however, o cannot do otherwise or any less than I have done: this is me.

Meanwhile, I am exhilarated to announce the award of FULL SCHOLARSHIP TO UNIVERSITY LEVEL for Uzoamaka by a Godsent PHILANTHROPIST who has chosen to remain anonymous for now.

I shall, however, continue pleading to him/her to decide and take a date and the opportunity to announce this life changing gift to the public along with so many other dreamlike attachments that come along with the offer.

Who said that adversities are not the seeds of success. Can any one still question the bold but difficult decision to publicize the ordeals of our little queen.

Prayers and collective support and public advocacy for unimpaired justice remain our debt to Uzoamaka and eternal vigilance our responsibility to society.

ALUTA.....

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/08/the-15-year-old-girl-who-was-stripped.html

Try to make your story a little Okay before posting... She was stripped unclad when caught with her lover?... The lover na ghost?... Beaten for? Beaten by?.... And the real gist is?... And I hate cock and Bull stories that make it to fp
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship by Eric2537: 12:41pm On Aug 08, 2016
irunoko:
you have a daughter, use her.let her be the sacrificial lamb and if you don't have a daughter shebi you have sisters and if you don't have sisters kuku use your mom undecided

Be cracking insulting jokes undecided
bros na joke o.... Kuku use your mom statement. Guy! Guy!! Ah ah naw wch level again. Huh?
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship by Alyna: 12:43pm On Aug 08, 2016
kingsman66:
i call this beautiful nonsense
NONSENSE TO THE HIGHEST

1 Like

Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship by Coldfeets: 12:43pm On Aug 08, 2016
This life can be funny at times

Some people have sex, they end up becoming baby mamas like Anna

Some people have sex, they end up becoming very famous like Kim Kardashian or getting scholarship like Uzoamaka

It's still the same sex

But with different results

Baba God abeg

When I eventually have a daughter

Please let her have sex

And become the first president of ...

1 Like

Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship by Nobody: 12:44pm On Aug 08, 2016
nonsense, at 15 instead of sitting down and planning her future, she is busy screwing around, and got a scholarship for it, this is just absurd,nonsense and ingredients
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship by Ini9(m): 12:44pm On Aug 08, 2016
I am not understanding.. Just lyk dat? undecided
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship by yungkelz(m): 12:46pm On Aug 08, 2016
Sunnycliff:
God bless men of Goodwill like us who give without expecting any returns from man but God alone!
ur sis
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship by irunoko(m): 12:47pm On Aug 08, 2016
Firefire:
What is the moral of this story ?

Nonsense if you ask me. undecided
if it's nonsense pray your daughter son or sister experienced the abuse that girl experienced or pray your daughter shouldn't be giving scholarship.what kind of men (misogynists)do we have in this country for goodness sake.when she was abused everyone was gloating, excited and happy she was assaulted. Some where even lusting about her a55 now she's given scholarship and it's nonsense. So a girl doesn't deserve to be treated with love and dignity because she is a girl? undecided

Because she's a girl she doesn't deserve anything good she only deserves public humiliation? undecided

It tells a lot about your upbringing and the values your mother impacted in you undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship by nwigwemark: 12:47pm On Aug 08, 2016
why are we celebrating nonsense, so it is now normal for a 15 year old to have sex in her fathers house? what happens to morals in this clime, for Christ sake this is africa and not america. abeg make una tell us another thing. if una like, make una buy motor for, all of una be nonsense
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship by irunoko(m): 12:50pm On Aug 08, 2016
2dugged:
nonsense, at 15 instead of sitting down and planning her future, she is busy screwing around, and got a scholarship for it, this is just absurd,nonsense and ingredients
who was she screwing? undecided

A MARRIED MAN OLD ENOUGH TO BE HER FATHER OR UNCLE undecided

who should be shamed for sleeping with a minor undecided

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship by ponpon(m): 12:53pm On Aug 08, 2016
nwigwemark:
why are we celebrating nonsense, so it is now normal for a 15 year old to have sex in her fathers house? what happens to morals in this clime, for Christ sake this is africa and not america. abeg make una tell us another thing. if una like, make una buy motor for, all of una be nonsense

Sir why do you sound so bitter?

Sir do you know she is an Orphan?

Sir what in that video was the proof of sex?

Do you know the perpetrators of that act are in custody?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship by Ichieboxy: 12:53pm On Aug 08, 2016
henryanna36:
According to Linus Abaa who has been following the story,the 15-year-old girl who was stripped unclad and beaten after being caught with her lover has been given scholarship to study up to university level.Below is what Linus wrote......

#justice4uzoamaka. Update:Scholarship for Uzoamaka.
Thanks outpouring of support for the cause of justice for our jewel, Uzoamaka, has made the burden a lot easier to bear. For all those also criticizing and pressurizing, am also grateful; however, o cannot do otherwise or any less than I have done: this is me.

Meanwhile, I am exhilarated to announce the award of FULL SCHOLARSHIP TO UNIVERSITY LEVEL for Uzoamaka by a Godsent PHILANTHROPIST who has chosen to remain anonymous for now.

I shall, however, continue pleading to him/her to decide and take a date and the opportunity to announce this life changing gift to the public along with so many other dreamlike attachments that come along with the offer.

Who said that adversities are not the seeds of success. Can any one still question the bold but difficult decision to publicize the ordeals of our little queen.

Prayers and collective support and public advocacy for unimpaired justice remain our debt to Uzoamaka and eternal vigilance our responsibility to society.

ALUTA.....

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/08/the-15-year-old-girl-who-was-stripped.html

Debased and morally bankrupt society...Why reward and celebrate promiscuity openly? What message are passing to other teenagers? smh
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship by irunoko(m): 12:55pm On Aug 08, 2016
nwigwemark:
so because this is Africa the girl doesn't deserve to go to school and be educated?I'm sure if it wasn't for that scholarship she probably will have ended up as one loafer,street girl or prostitute undecided

Everyone is shouting Nigeria is bad but no one wants to be the change or put smile in the faces of helpless people except to scheme on how to abuse them or take advantage of their vulnerability undecided

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship by samuelson06(m): 12:57pm On Aug 08, 2016
CAPSLOCKED:

GODSENT?
SO ANYONE THAT DECIDES TO BE CHARITABLE, MUST BE SAID TO BE GODSENT? THAT GOD "USED" HIM/HER TO DO THIS/THAT?
INTERESTING HOW GOD NOW PARTIALLY CONTROLS OUR FEELINGS AND ACTIONS.

SINCE THAT'S THE CASE, I'M STILL WAITING FOR GOD TO SEND SOMEONE TO BRING BACK THE CHIBOK GIRLS, OR ERADICATE THE PROBLEMS OF THE NATION.

What's your pain? That God takes the glory? You wanna fight Him? grin

1 Like

Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship by ponpon(m): 12:58pm On Aug 08, 2016
This is why I advise people not to rely on only what you see on nairaland.com, it's mostly non-credible, the purpose of thread is not clear has many news media has more updated news about this case. And an abridged confusing version makes it to front page on nairaland.

The things that is promoted here most times are NCAN , wailer , IPOB, afonja etc...

Try and get on worthy news Portal to be properly informed and not be a tool of instigating hatred

1 Like

Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship by Nobody: 1:04pm On Aug 08, 2016
HOElosho scholarship
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship by vikeyz(m): 1:08pm On Aug 08, 2016
Uhm, i'm speechless, meanwhile check the goody bag on my signature
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship by Peacefullove: 1:08pm On Aug 08, 2016
Don't know what exacly is been promoted here ?

Nevertheless, hope they won't come back tomorrow and deny giving any scholarship. Don't know what to believe in the News this days
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship by Odani: 1:09pm On Aug 08, 2016
CAPSLOCKED:

GODSENT?
SO ANYONE THAT DECIDES TO BE CHARITABLE, MUST BE SAID TO BE GODSENT? THAT GOD "USED" HIM/HER TO DO THIS/THAT?
INTERESTING HOW GOD NOW PARTIALLY CONTROLS OUR FEELINGS AND ACTIONS.

SINCE THAT'S THE CASE, I'M STILL WAITING FOR GOD TO SEND SOMEONE TO BRING BACK THE CHIBOK GIRLS, OR ERADICATE THE PROBLEMS OF THE NATION.

we all have different destinies my dear,
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship by zesh(m): 1:15pm On Aug 08, 2016
she had sex b4 18 nd d nxt thing is scholarship...d@ man is. not a philanthropist ...maybe young call girl will be nxt nd fornication will be a norm den
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship by seangy4konji: 1:16pm On Aug 08, 2016
Na her time...

Na even blue film bring Kim Kardashian comot.
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship by Opeyemi4real(m): 1:17pm On Aug 08, 2016
Stupidity! So bringing man into ur parent /guardian to f***k is now being encouraged ba!
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship by vindisick: 1:24pm On Aug 08, 2016
Landloard01:
went for an illegal sex, got flogged, got a scholarship? shocked That's probably a brilliant way to seek a scholarship...
lol.. the thing tire me o!.
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship by sucess001(m): 1:27pm On Aug 08, 2016
sooo.....the reward for having sex as a teenager is scholarship....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Pastor, Female Assistant Burnt To Death By Jealous Lover In Bayelsa / Pastor At Kidnapped US Girl's Funeral In 1975 Charged With Her Murder / Woodbery Defrauded US Firm Of $15.3 Million Stashed Away In Bitcoin Wallet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.