Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,745 members, 7,827,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship (60248 Views)

"Uzoamaka Chukwu Was Innocent, She Was Set Up" - Youth Leader / Uzoamaka Chukwu Adopted By Rita Anoh Nnenna, Moves Into Her Home / Uzoamaka Chukwu Who Was Flogged In Ebonyi For Sex Act - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship by ehikwe22: 12:16pm On Aug 08, 2016
henryanna36:
According to Linus Abaa who has been following the story,the 15-year-old girl who was stripped unclad and beaten after being caught with her lover has been given scholarship to study up to university level.Below is what Linus wrote......

#justice4uzoamaka. Update:Scholarship for Uzoamaka.
Thanks outpouring of support for the cause of justice for our jewel, Uzoamaka, has made the burden a lot easier to bear. For all those also criticizing and pressurizing, am also grateful; however, o cannot do otherwise or any less than I have done: this is me.

Meanwhile, I am exhilarated to announce the award of FULL SCHOLARSHIP TO UNIVERSITY LEVEL for Uzoamaka by a Godsent PHILANTHROPIST who has chosen to remain anonymous for now.

I shall, however, continue pleading to him/her to decide and take a date and the opportunity to announce this life changing gift to the public along with so many other dreamlike attachments that come along with the offer.

Who said that adversities are not the seeds of success. Can any one still question the bold but difficult decision to publicize the ordeals of our little queen.

Prayers and collective support and public advocacy for unimpaired justice remain our debt to Uzoamaka and eternal vigilance our responsibility to society.

ALUTA.....

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/08/the-15-year-old-girl-who-was-stripped.html
For allegedly having sex.
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship by mamajaz(f): 12:16pm On Aug 08, 2016
Lemme just be looking. Last to comment dey hungry me... embarassedLemme just be looking. Last to comment dey hungry me...
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship by Dottore: 12:16pm On Aug 08, 2016
Ok
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship by T4kbaba(m): 12:16pm On Aug 08, 2016
Nawa ooo. This is really end time. Are we encouraging nefarious act? I weep for this generation!

1 Like

Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship by anny268(f): 12:16pm On Aug 08, 2016
Good and bad news.. Her father was wrong but she was also wrong..
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship by ifex370(m): 12:16pm On Aug 08, 2016
Sijo01:
Those that wanted to Bury her never knew she was a seed. Now she has jerminated and now growing.

Jerminated

So that means I should lamba my 16 year old babe.. So she can get a scholarship too undecided

1 Like

Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship by princee7(m): 12:16pm On Aug 08, 2016
Nigerian parents now be like..

father:: amaka come here when is your boyfriend coming to have sex with you?

amaka; 'I don't know o

father:: useless girl tell him to do quick and come abii you too don't want scholarship. you want me to continue paying for your university fees tufiakwa it will not work

1 Like

Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship by rawpadgin(m): 12:18pm On Aug 08, 2016
shocked
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship by macaranta(m): 12:18pm On Aug 08, 2016
Okay
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship by Tomeh123: 12:18pm On Aug 08, 2016
WOW: GOOD FOR HER
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship by greggng: 12:19pm On Aug 08, 2016
The oba of ibaland that was kidnapped has been rescued. All the kidnappers re all yoruba touts. I ve been vindicated. I know Niger deltan militants cannot commit such act. Shame to all those that accused ijaw youth.

2 Likes

Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship by zubycharles(m): 12:20pm On Aug 08, 2016
op. .i will bring my own girlfriend home, leave d door open and start f**king her...
den my mom will come home and catch us...she will beat me and I will upload d beating pic and then get my own scholarship perhaps till my masters degree
grin

2 Likes

Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship by 2special(m): 12:21pm On Aug 08, 2016
Without WAEC or JAMB result which university and it seem she is still in JS 2 or so.
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship by dermmy(m): 12:23pm On Aug 08, 2016
Na lalasticlala give am scholarship
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship by harlee(m): 12:24pm On Aug 08, 2016
henryanna36:
According to Linus Abaa who has been following the story,the 15-year-old girl who was stripped unclad and beaten after being caught with her lover has been given scholarship to study up to university level.Below is what Linus wrote......

Thanks outpouring of support for the cause of justice for our jewel, Uzoamaka, has made the burden a lot easier to bear. For all those also criticizing and pressurizing, am also grateful; however, o cannot do otherwise or any less than I have done: this is me.

Meanwhile, I am exhilarated to announce the award of FULL SCHOLARSHIP TO UNIVERSITY LEVEL for Uzoamaka by a Godsent PHILANTHROPIST who has chosen to remain anonymous for now.

I shall, however, continue pleading to him/her to decide and take a date and the opportunity to announce this life changing gift to the public along with so many other dreamlike attachments that come along with the offer.

Who said that adversities are not the seeds of success. Can any one still question the bold but difficult decision to publicize the ordeals of our little queen.

Prayers and collective support and public advocacy for unimpaired justice remain our debt to Uzoamaka and eternal vigilance our responsibility to society.

ALUTA.....

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/08/the-15-year-old-girl-who-was-stripped.html
good things fall apart for better things to fall in place
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship by ricki: 12:25pm On Aug 08, 2016
Sey the lover boy no go get anything? It takes 2 to tangle o
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship by Nobody: 12:27pm On Aug 08, 2016
If you give a girl scholarship for fornication what will you give a girl for her virginity..no wonder nigeria will continue to suffer bc God's presence is far from us...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship by room089: 12:28pm On Aug 08, 2016
Can someone kindly tell the lessons and morals to learn from this girl's story?

1 Like

Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship by horimo: 12:28pm On Aug 08, 2016
What exactly are we promoting with all the comment? Morals or ?. So every girl must have sex to get scholarship
I am afraid for this generation

3 Likes

Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship by Nobody: 12:29pm On Aug 08, 2016
CAPSLOCKED:

GODSENT?
SO ANYONE THAT DECIDES TO BE CHARITABLE, MUST BE SAID TO BE GODSENT? THAT GOD "USED" HIM/HER TO DO THIS/THAT?
INTERESTING HOW GOD NOW PARTIALLY CONTROLS OUR FEELINGS AND ACTIONS.

SINCE THAT'S THE CASE, I'M STILL WAITING FOR GOD TO SEND SOMEONE TO BRING BACK THE CHIBOK GIRLS, OR ERADICATE THE PROBLEMS OF THE NATION.
Is like you are mad
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship by irunoko(m): 12:29pm On Aug 08, 2016
CAPSLOCKED:

GODSENT?
SO ANYONE THAT DECIDES TO BE CHARITABLE, MUST BE SAID TO BE GODSENT? THAT GOD "USED" HIM/HER TO DO THIS/THAT?
INTERESTING HOW GOD NOW PARTIALLY CONTROLS OUR FEELINGS AND ACTIONS.

SINCE THAT'S THE CASE, I'M STILL WAITING FOR GOD TO SEND SOMEONE TO BRING BACK THE CHIBOK GIRLS, OR ERADICATE THE PROBLEMS OF THE NATION.
YEs. If God didn't put it in the person's mind to help the girl she wouldn't have gotten the help.therefore God uses people to help others. God cannot come down to earth physically so he uses people to help others who are in dire need like this girl
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship by irunoko(m): 12:30pm On Aug 08, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Is like you are mad
NO need for unprintable names
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship by Eric2537: 12:30pm On Aug 08, 2016
who get pikin fr nairaland mek we strip her nd flog her mek scholarship cm

1 Like

Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship by Nobody: 12:30pm On Aug 08, 2016
horimo:
What exactly are we promoting with all the comment? Morals or ?. So every girl must have sex to get scholarship
I am afraid for this generation
The sex story was fabricated.
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship by crunchyg: 12:31pm On Aug 08, 2016
Na Lai Mohammed write this thing sad sad
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship by Nurad111(m): 12:31pm On Aug 08, 2016
henryanna36:

ALUTA.....

Rubbish of the highest order
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship by Nobody: 12:32pm On Aug 08, 2016
irunoko:
NO need for unprintable names
Some people are just deliberately stup1d

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship by sleekbae: 12:33pm On Aug 08, 2016
Now I truly believe the saying "there's light at the end of every tunnel".
Amberon11:
Oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship by irunoko(m): 12:33pm On Aug 08, 2016
Eric2537:
who get pikin fr nairaland mek we strip her nd flog her mek scholarship cm
you have a daughter, use her.let her be the sacrificial lamb and if you don't have a daughter shebi you have sisters and if you don't have sisters kuku use your mom undecided

Be cracking insulting jokes undecided
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship by irunoko(m): 12:35pm On Aug 08, 2016
Nurad111:
Rubbish of the highest order
a child abuser , lover of violence and hater of good news spotted

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

How We Steal Money From People’s Bank Accounts: Fraudster (photo) / Naa Dromor Adjei Is Dead! Pastor Glitter Sower's Daughter Drugged By Man / Four Nigerian Drug Dealers Declared Wanted In South Africa. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.