Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,781 members, 7,837,837 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

Pls I Need Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls I Need Advice (724 Views)

I'm In Love: Please I Need Advice / I Need Advice: I Got Her Pregnant But I'm Married / I Need Advice From Mature Nl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Need Advice by willylink: 3:37pm On Sep 23, 2009
I fell in love with a girl who just call it quit with her guy of 11 years relationship, although she vowed not to return to her former love. she accused him of being a cheat and a liar and that the guy can never change. but the problem is, this guy use to call her to say he is sorry often, i mean like twice daily. this guy is her first love and she even talk about him often whenever she is with me. i don't want her to dump me before i take my leave. what should i do, i'm confused.
Re: Pls I Need Advice by Ben13: 3:52pm On Sep 23, 2009
you don't want her to dump you first, you mean?
Re: Pls I Need Advice by olanajim(m): 6:30am On Sep 24, 2009
pls dont fall for the girl yet. She may wake up one day and return to the guy. Most ladies cant get over their first love easily. If the guy is still begging her, dont put all your heart in her yet. You can just be friends until you are sure she want to be with you.

A point of caution, stop discussing her ex with her. You are taking her backward.

By the way, if you are in her ex shoe, how will you feel? Show understanding. But get your act together.
Re: Pls I Need Advice by AniLee(f): 6:33am On Sep 24, 2009
olanajim:

pls dont fall for the girl yet. She may wake up one day and return to the guy. Most ladies cant get over their first love easily. If the guy is still begging her, dont put all your heart in her yet. You can just be friends until you are sure she want to be with you.

A point of caution, stop discussing her ex with her. You are taking her backward.

By the way, if you are in her ex shoe, how will you feel? Show understanding. But get your act together.

Pin down. Dis oughta do. Excellent advice.[b][/b]

(1) (Reply)

Woman Gets Pregnant While Already Pregnant! / jobs / Red Flag Women - Run 4 Ur Life If These Apply 2 Ur Wife/girlfriend!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.