Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,970 members, 7,817,844 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

It Still Hurts Me Every Day. I Just Pray That Dad Won’t Do This To Another Child - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It Still Hurts Me Every Day. I Just Pray That Dad Won’t Do This To Another Child (649 Views)

Doctors Told Bride That Her Dad Won’t Live Long To See Her Wedding But / The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone / Kenyan Lady Who Must Have Sex With 3 Different Men Every Day (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Still Hurts Me Every Day. I Just Pray That Dad Won’t Do This To Another Child by RevdJamesPhd: 4:08pm On Aug 08, 2016
Suffering: Emma is struggling to come to terms with her parents' Emma ­Rowley thought she had suffered the ultimate ­betrayal when as an innocent 10-year-old she was sexually abused by her dad. The man she should have been able to trust with her life stole her ­childhood in the vilest and most terrifying way. Eventually he was locked up in a rehabilitation centre... Read More @ http://www.jamolon.com/2016/08/it-still-hurts-me-every-day-i-just-pray.html
Re: It Still Hurts Me Every Day. I Just Pray That Dad Won’t Do This To Another Child by Calebosko(m): 4:12pm On Aug 08, 2016
chei
Re: It Still Hurts Me Every Day. I Just Pray That Dad Won’t Do This To Another Child by Slimflame(m): 4:17pm On Aug 08, 2016
End time dad
Re: It Still Hurts Me Every Day. I Just Pray That Dad Won’t Do This To Another Child by olaniyi0(m): 4:46pm On Aug 08, 2016
pishure or adonblivit.

(1) (Reply)

Catholic Priest Sacked For Secretly Marrying Two Wives In Kaduna / ALERT!!!! Please Read This / Is It Appropriate For A Bride To Dress Like This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.