Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,382 members, 7,819,390 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Itel Mobile Nigeria Official Nairaland Thread - Phones (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Itel Mobile Nigeria Official Nairaland Thread (80883 Views)

LIVE UPDATE: Itel Mobile 10 Years Anniversary And New Phone Launch / The Longest Nairaland Thread / A Nairalander's Account Of The Itel Mobile Fans Hangout In Ikeja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Itel Mobile Nigeria Official Nairaland Thread by stalyf(m): 8:28am On Apr 21, 2017
ritababe:

you should look for the receipt bros, I don't know why you blaming them when the fault is on you.

Abi oo
Re: Itel Mobile Nigeria Official Nairaland Thread by itelMobileNG: 9:32pm On Apr 24, 2017
Carlcaresophia:

Hello midun22, please comfirm there is enough balance, and for the restart problem,you can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our technicians there will try to help you with it. If you need us send you address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the city and state you are living in now. Thank you!

true that
Re: Itel Mobile Nigeria Official Nairaland Thread by EchikaChina: 6:32pm On Apr 25, 2017
sogodihno:
@ Itel, my Itel 1513 can not received text messages, av done factory reset several times, immediately after the factory reset, messages will start coming in, until about 4-5 hrs after, whch it won't receive messages again. I think it's a manufacturer defect, wat can I do?

The company/product is a fraud... in 3 months of buying same itel 1513, i have been to carlcare thrice without solution and to the shop i bought it for more than 6 times... I have decided to write Standard organisation of Nigeria. And considering court Action soon.

It is high time these people stop defrauding us.
Re: Itel Mobile Nigeria Official Nairaland Thread by EchikaChina: 6:42pm On Apr 25, 2017
rukyboy:
Hello. I just bought itel 1513. I've been unable to receive SMS since I bought it. I took it back to 3C Hub where I bought it and it was replaced. I was able to receive SMS for 2 days after that. But the problem started again and I haven't been able to receive any SMS since then. I've checked the settings and they r OK. Pls help me. I'm in Enugu.

Bought my own in Abuja and it is having same problems or even worse.

I have decided to write to Standard Organisation of Nigeria and NCC.

If you are willing to give evidence of the default on your itel 1513, contact me on 08068454501 Echika, lets discuss your tf from enugu to abuja.
thanks
Re: Itel Mobile Nigeria Official Nairaland Thread by EchikaChina: 6:46pm On Apr 25, 2017
sogodihno:
@ Itel, my Itel 1513 can not received text messages, av done factory reset several times, immediately after the factory reset, messages will start coming in, until about 4-5 hrs after, whch it won't receive messages again. I think it's a manufacturer defect, wat can I do?

Bought my own in Abuja and it is having same problems or even worse.

I have decided to write to Standard Organisation of Nigeria and NCC.

If you are willing to give evidence of the default on your itel 1513, contact me on 08068454501 Echika, lets discuss your tf from enugu to abuja.
thanks
Re: Itel Mobile Nigeria Official Nairaland Thread by sogodihno: 9:32pm On Apr 25, 2017
EchikaChina:

The company/product is a fraud... in 3 months of buying same itel 1513, i have been to carlcare thrice without solution and to the shop i bought it for more than 6 times... I have decided to write Standard organisation of Nigeria. And considering court Action soon.

It is high time these people stop defrauding us.

wait o, after visiting the carlcare, the phone problem still persist?
Re: Itel Mobile Nigeria Official Nairaland Thread by sogodihno: 1:16am On Apr 26, 2017
Carlcaresophia:

Hello rukyboy, for the problem you can try to restore factory settings, but remember to back up important files. If the problem still exists, you can try to take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our colleagues there will try to help you with your phone problem. Since we do not have service center in Enugu now, you can take your phone to our collecting points as below. Thank you!
GI Excel Phones, upstaires Ogbete Main Market, Enugu, Nigeria +2348173083609
Below website you can find contact info of our service center in Nigeria.
https://www.nairaland.com/2078618/address-hot-line-carlcare-service/6

my itel 1513 can not also receive messages after a lot of factory reset, but why do u guys sell craps? No member of my family shall buy itel product again. crap company crap phone
Re: Itel Mobile Nigeria Official Nairaland Thread by sogodihno: 1:18am On Apr 26, 2017
rukyboy:
Hello. I just bought itel 1513. I've been unable to receive SMS since I bought it. I took it back to 3C Hub where I bought it and it was replaced. I was able to receive SMS for 2 days after that. But the problem started again and I haven't been able to receive any SMS since then. I've checked the settings and they r OK. Pls help me. I'm in Enugu.

same thing is happening to my itel 1513. I dont think it can be resolved.
Re: Itel Mobile Nigeria Official Nairaland Thread by sogodihno: 1:26am On Apr 26, 2017
Nobody should buy itel again, let send this crap company to where they came from. my itel 1513, apart from the fact that it can't receive messages, I can't off the Bluetooth, if I off the Bluetooth the phone will restart with the Bluetooth on, phone that's not up to 3 months. waste of Money.

my next phone will be either Xiaomi or leagoo product. I want to test those products.
Don't buy itel, If u love urself,a word is enough for the wise
Re: Itel Mobile Nigeria Official Nairaland Thread by itelMobileNG: 4:23pm On Apr 26, 2017
Hi @sogodihno,
We are so sorry to hear about the challenges you are having with it1513.
Please send us your phone number, let us speak with you to fully understand the challenges.
Thanks
Re: Itel Mobile Nigeria Official Nairaland Thread by lanre316: 4:27pm On Apr 26, 2017
sogodihno:
Nobody should buy itel again, let send this crap company to where they came from. my itel 1513, apart from the fact that it can't receive messages, I can't off the Bluetooth, if I off the Bluetooth the phone will restart with the Bluetooth on, phone that's not up to 3 months. waste of Money.

my next phone will be either Xiaomi or leagoo product. I want to test those
products.

I agree with you 100%. The only problem is that Xiaomi has no customer care in Nigeria. That alone is the reason I hesitate to buy their products.
Re: Itel Mobile Nigeria Official Nairaland Thread by itelMobileNG: 4:32pm On Apr 26, 2017
EchikaChina:

contact me on 08068454501 Echika.
thanks

Hi, we just sent your number to our OS dept. A member of itel staff would reach out to you, to solve the issue you are having with your phone.
Cheers
Re: Itel Mobile Nigeria Official Nairaland Thread by sogodihno: 5:00pm On Apr 26, 2017
itelMobileNG:
Hi @sogodihno,
We are so sorry to hear about the challenges you are having with it1513.
Please send us your phone number, let us speak with you to fully understand the challenges.
Thanks

Oluwasogo 08161829758
Re: Itel Mobile Nigeria Official Nairaland Thread by itelMobileNG: 5:11pm On Apr 26, 2017
sogodihno:

Oluwasogo 08161829758

Thank You. An itel mobile staff would call you shortly.
Re: Itel Mobile Nigeria Official Nairaland Thread by nke001: 12:10pm On Apr 28, 2017
Hello @itelMobileNG

Can I change my broken screen of itel phone, if yes,
where can I do that?

current location is Abj.
Re: Itel Mobile Nigeria Official Nairaland Thread by EchikaChina: 12:50pm On Apr 29, 2017
sogodihno:

wait o, after visiting the carlcare, the phone problem still persist?

Yes... i have actually gone to carlcare 3 times and no solution. I lost clients because i didnt know the messaging in the phone wasnt working. It is a shame what how fake and fraudlent products are allowed into this country without check.
Re: Itel Mobile Nigeria Official Nairaland Thread by EchikaChina: 12:58pm On Apr 29, 2017
itelMobileNG:

Hi, we just sent your number to our OS dept. A member of itel staff would reach out to you, to solve the issue you are having with your phone.
Cheers

I have left the phone with itel for almost one week. I understand from the itel agent Mr Chuks that promised to change the product or swap same that your Lagos Office insisted that they cant do anything as that was how the phone was manufactured.
Re: Itel Mobile Nigeria Official Nairaland Thread by CaraJewel(f): 1:19am On May 30, 2017
Want to get itel1516.how many years will i use it before it starts having problems?..does it instagram,snapchat,imo video call?does it supports whatsapp?hope its not among the phones whatsapp wont support..@itelMobileNg
Re: Itel Mobile Nigeria Official Nairaland Thread by itelMobileNG: 11:11am On May 30, 2017
CaraJewel:
Want to get itel1516.how many years will i use it before it starts having problems?..does it instagram,snapchat,imo video call?does it supports whatsapp?hope its not among the phones whatsapp wont support..@itelMobileNg
We have a one year warranty on all our devices.
It is an Android phone and support all social media like Instagram, Snapchat, Imo video call and WhatsApp
Re: Itel Mobile Nigeria Official Nairaland Thread by Nobody: 11:17am On May 30, 2017
itelMobileNG:

We have a one year warranty on all our devices.
It is an Android phone and support all social media like Instagram, Snapchat, Imo video call and WhatsApp
where can I get ItelS31 in Makurdi and how much would it cost me??
Re: Itel Mobile Nigeria Official Nairaland Thread by itelMobileNG: 12:44pm On May 31, 2017
IamJix:

where can I get ItelS31 in Makurdi and how much would it cost me??

Hi there, you can buy at Icom Mega located at Kastina ala street and OG winners plaza
Re: Itel Mobile Nigeria Official Nairaland Thread by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jun 04, 2017
Hello my itel 1505 is seriously having battery issues i will plug in my phone to a charger and charge it for almost 5 hours still my battery will not move above 50% any solution to it or any recommendation about a good charger
Re: Itel Mobile Nigeria Official Nairaland Thread by midetinz(m): 11:33am On Jun 10, 2017
My S31 of 9 days old has started rebooting spontaneously. It gets annoying when I' m engaged with important documents. What should I do.
Re: Itel Mobile Nigeria Official Nairaland Thread by itelMobileNG: 9:02am On Jun 14, 2017
opjteam:
Hello my itel 1505 is seriously having battery issues i will plug in my phone to a charger and charge it for almost 5 hours still my battery will not move above 50% any solution to it or any recommendation about a good charger
Hello. Sorry for the challenge. Kindly try a different charger to confirm if it's your charger. If the problem persist, please visit our nearest carlcare center for technical support
Re: Itel Mobile Nigeria Official Nairaland Thread by itelMobileNG: 9:03am On Jun 14, 2017
midetinz:
My S31 of 9 days old has started rebooting spontaneously. It gets annoying when I' m engaged with important documents. What should I do.

Hello there, we apologize for the challenge. You might need to reboot your phone. If the problem persist, please visit our nearest carlcare center for technical support
Re: Itel Mobile Nigeria Official Nairaland Thread by surrogatesng: 10:08am On Jun 14, 2017
Do you have a 6 inch display phone?What is the model and price?
Re: Itel Mobile Nigeria Official Nairaland Thread by itzMizELo(f): 12:08am On Jun 18, 2017
hi. my itel A51 home and recent buttons suddenly stopped working. and the phone is not even up to 2 months. please what is the problem with the phone cos m just confused right now
n I also can't swipe down to notifications and settings.... I
Re: Itel Mobile Nigeria Official Nairaland Thread by Nobody: 12:15am On Jun 18, 2017
itelMobileNG:

Hello. Sorry for the challenge. Kindly try a different charger to confirm if it's your charger. If the problem persist, please visit our nearest carlcare center for technical support
please recommend a better and compatible charger for my itel android device
Re: Itel Mobile Nigeria Official Nairaland Thread by Fatasy(m): 9:19am On Jun 26, 2017
PLS does this s11 swipe down on lock mode and hope its not only sim 1 dat browse unlike 1516
Re: Itel Mobile Nigeria Official Nairaland Thread by Marvel1206: 10:20am On Jun 26, 2017
sogodihno:

my next phone will be either Xiaomi or leagoo product. I want to test those products.
grin
Re: Itel Mobile Nigeria Official Nairaland Thread by itelMobileNG: 9:50am On Jul 03, 2017
Fatasy:
PLS does this s11 swipe down on lock mode and hope its not only sim 1 dat browse unlike 1516
Yes, the itel S11 swipe down on lock mode and you can browse with any of the SIM cards

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (23) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady, Linda, Wants To Buy iPhone 11 Pro Max With N150k & Sex 10 Times / Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} / Top 9 Signs Your Phone Is Being Monitored By Someone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.