Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,761 members, 7,831,449 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

Anybody Who Believes Aisha Buhari Travelled To USA Is Still Bedwetting & Clueles - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anybody Who Believes Aisha Buhari Travelled To USA Is Still Bedwetting & Clueles (1370 Views)

Mamman Daura Tried To Control Osinbajo When Buhari Travelled —junaid / Today Is The 91st Day Buhari Travelled Out,will Senate Impeach Him? / Aisha Buhari Travelled With Entourage To US And Brussels - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anybody Who Believes Aisha Buhari Travelled To USA Is Still Bedwetting & Clueles by wite111(m): 5:26pm On Aug 08, 2016
Use your brain.Check all the circulating pictures u will know the truth
Re: Anybody Who Believes Aisha Buhari Travelled To USA Is Still Bedwetting & Clueles by chriskosherbal(m): 5:28pm On Aug 08, 2016
You people should let sleeping dog lie,enough is enough.
Re: Anybody Who Believes Aisha Buhari Travelled To USA Is Still Bedwetting & Clueles by amtaken(f): 5:40pm On Aug 08, 2016
She went to USA and couldn't see Mitchell Obama?

4 Likes

Re: Anybody Who Believes Aisha Buhari Travelled To USA Is Still Bedwetting & Clueles by thesicilian: 5:57pm On Aug 08, 2016
amtaken:

So Michelle Obama is now the Statue of Liberty abi?

5 Likes

Re: Anybody Who Believes Aisha Buhari Travelled To USA Is Still Bedwetting & Clueles by diegwu01: 6:53pm On Aug 08, 2016
thesicilian:

So Michelle Obama is now the Statue of Liberty ability?
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Yes! according to Amtaken
Re: Anybody Who Believes Aisha Buhari Travelled To USA Is Still Bedwetting & Clueles by StOla: 7:20pm On Aug 08, 2016
The heart of man is desperately wicked.

Chai! May I never come across these set of souless humans above.
Re: Anybody Who Believes Aisha Buhari Travelled To USA Is Still Bedwetting & Clueles by betterABIAstate: 7:23pm On Aug 08, 2016
The poster below is a freak
Re: Anybody Who Believes Aisha Buhari Travelled To USA Is Still Bedwetting & Clueles by badnature: 8:39pm On Aug 08, 2016
amtaken:
neither did anyone see her around any US national monument

4 Likes

Re: Anybody Who Believes Aisha Buhari Travelled To USA Is Still Bedwetting & Clueles by amtaken(f): 12:26am On Aug 09, 2016
Aishascam can lie grin
badnature:
neither did anyone see her around any US national monument

1 Like

Re: Anybody Who Believes Aisha Buhari Travelled To USA Is Still Bedwetting & Clueles by amtaken(f): 12:27am On Aug 09, 2016
Can Mitchell come to Nigeria without meeting Ashascam? Thinkb
diegwu01:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Yes! according to Amtaken

1 Like

Re: Anybody Who Believes Aisha Buhari Travelled To USA Is Still Bedwetting & Clueles by amtaken(f): 12:29am On Aug 09, 2016
Can Mitchell come to Nigeria without seeing Aisha?

Next time Aisha wanna do photoshopping she should be advised to use professionals abeg.
thesicilian:

1 Like

Re: Anybody Who Believes Aisha Buhari Travelled To USA Is Still Bedwetting & Clueles by sweetgala(m): 12:30am On Aug 09, 2016
thesicilian:

I guess wailers forgot USA is in the middle of an election year and have a democratic convention going on.

1 Like

Re: Anybody Who Believes Aisha Buhari Travelled To USA Is Still Bedwetting & Clueles by chadwickcollins(m): 12:37am On Aug 09, 2016
even me I still never believe o
Re: Anybody Who Believes Aisha Buhari Travelled To USA Is Still Bedwetting & Clueles by coolscott(m): 4:03am On Aug 09, 2016
[size=13pt]I do not support Buhari but before Fayose decided to use this story to for whatever reason, this story was already out and about and we looked at it and discovered it was not Aisha Buhari.

It has been verified over and over again. The 419 imposter, I believe, said that she was Buhari's daughter

Buhari's wife is Aisha Buhari and not his daughter.
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Anybody Who Believes Aisha Buhari Travelled To USA Is Still Bedwetting & Clueles by thesicilian: 7:47am On Aug 09, 2016
amtaken:
Can Mitchell come to Nigeria without seeing Aisha?

Next time Aisha wanna do photoshopping she should be advised to use professionals abeg.
Lol
Re: Anybody Who Believes Aisha Buhari Travelled To USA Is Still Bedwetting & Clueles by thesicilian: 7:47am On Aug 09, 2016
sweetgala:

I guess wailers forgot USA is in the middle of an election year and have a democratic convention going on.
I tire o
Re: Anybody Who Believes Aisha Buhari Travelled To USA Is Still Bedwetting & Clueles by Abeymills(m): 9:10am On Aug 09, 2016
Dat woman is a smart crook like her husband yeye govt

(1) (Reply)

Can Anyone Resolve The Mystery Behind This? / The Battle Of The Babas. Who Do You Stand With On Feb 5th. Come & Mark INEC Regi / Nigerian Economy In Compression, Not Recession– Soludo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.