Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders - Islam for Muslims (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders (56417 Views)

Ramadan Reminders!!! / Healthy Way To Improve Your Voice During Quran Recitation / General Discussion Thread - Islamic Questions, Suggestions & Reminders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by zarinaAin: 7:09am On Jan 02, 2017
Jazakillah khairan sister HayatH
Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Empiree: 10:23pm On Jan 02, 2017
A scholar was once asked "why is the air pure at the time of Fajar" ??...the scholar answered...." because No Hypocrites get up to pray Fajar".

Fajar is the most precious time you'll have a quiet and intimate relationship with Allah (Subhanahu wata'ala). Shaitan tries to limit your praying because he knows your praying will limit him.The two rakat of sunnah of fajar are better than the world and all it contains. Praying fajar is the first war against shaitan, we live in the world where losing the mobile signal is worse than losing the Fajar Prayer.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Demmzy15(m): 12:55am On Jan 03, 2017
Fabricated Narration:
Prophet Ṣallallāhu-'Alaihi Wa Sallam said: “Paradise lies beneath the feet of mothers.”
[al-'Uqaylee said: It's Munkar (rejected) and al-Albānī said: It's fabricated]
Authentic Narration:
A man who wished to go out for Jihād came to the Messenger of Allāh Ṣallallāhu-'Alaihi Wa Sallam seeking his advice, so he Ṣallallāhu-'Alaihi Wa Sallam asked him: “Do you have a mother?!!”, he replied: “Yes.”, so the Prophet Ṣallallāhu-'Alaihi Wa Sallam said to him: “Then stay with her for indeed Paradise is beneath her feet.”
[Authentic with al-Ḥākim, adh-Dhahabī, al-Mundhiree and al-Albānī Raḥimahumullāh]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Coccoh(f): 7:53am On Jan 03, 2017
Abu Hurairah (may Allah be pleased with hin) reported: Allah's Messenger (peace and blessing of Allah be upon him) said, "Do not envy one another; do not inflate prices by overbidding against one another; do not hate one another; do not harbour malice against one another; do not enter into commercial transactions when others have entered into that (transaction); but be you, O slaves of Allah, as brothers. A Muslim is the brother of another; he neither oppresses him not does he look down upon him, nor does he humiliate him, Piety is here (and he pointed to his chest three times). It is enough evil for a Muslim to hold his Muslim brother in contempt. All things of a Muslim are inviolable for his brother-in-faith: his blood, his property and his honour." (Muslim)

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by kazeemolami: 5:18am On Jan 04, 2017
Narrated 'Ibn Mas'ud (ra):
The Prophet (pbuh) said, "Envy is permitted only in two cases: A man whom Allah gives wealth, and he disposes of it rightfully, and a man to whom Allah gives knowledge which he applies and teaches it."[Al- Bukhari and Muslim].

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Demmzy15(m): 10:13am On Jan 05, 2017
grin grin

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jan 05, 2017
PONDER UPON THIS, MAY ALLAAH BLESS YOU! Ibn Taymiyyah said, “Many of the people do not know the khowaarij until they start killing the Muslims.” That is why Ibn Taymiyyah (rohimohuLlaahu ta’aala) said, “The Khowaarij are mischief-maker and killers; their differing from the Jamaa’ah becomes apparent to the people when they start killing, but today, majority of the people do not recognize them. Ibn Taymiyyah said these statements when he was alive, (he meant that) the Khowaarij were not known by the people with those attributes which we have known from the people of knowledge until their evils become apparent as they start killing the Muslims. How would it have been if Shaykhul Islaam sees what we are upon today regarding how a lot of people have been deceived about the actions and statements of the Khowaarij of today? Some people who are not with knowledge have also been deceived due to the acts of worship which they see with the Khowaarij. [Fikru ttakfeer qodeemon wahadeethan watabriatu ittibaa’i madhaabu ssalaaf minol ghuloowwi wal fikril munhari by Shaykh ‘Abdussalaam bn Saalim bn Rajaa as-Suhaymee (page 15)] Aboo Aaishah Al Odeomeey

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jan 05, 2017
Alhamdulillaah for the barakah that Allaah the Most High did for us in Ilorin, Kwara State Nigeria, for wonderful scholars like Ustadh Ejigbo, Ustadh Ali Bawa, Dr Alaro and so on. I'm sure if we check the statistics of ahlul sunnaah in households in Ilorin, we're sure to see at least one person, be it a sister or a brother. May Allaah preserve them and us upon khayr, and give us knowledge that's beneficial.
Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Nobody: 6:29am On Jan 07, 2017
Aisha (may Allah be pleased with her) reported: The Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Verily, whoever has been given the quality of kindness has been given his portion of good in this life and in the Hereafter. Maintaining family ties, good character, and good treatment of neighbors will build their heavenly abodes and increase their life spans.”

Source: Musnad Aḥmad 24371

Grade: Sahih (authentic) according to Al-Albani

I think this is something we can all improve on.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Demmzy15(m): 10:32am On Jan 07, 2017
21 points with proofs and evidences from the Qurʾān and authentic sunnah on the topic of raising children. From the book 'Naṣīḥatī li-Nisā’ (My Advice to the Women) authored by Umm ʿAbdillāh al-Wādiʿīyyah, the daughter of the late Imām of Yemen, Al-ʿAllāmah Muqbil ibn Hādi al-Wādiʿī - Raḥimahullāh.

1. To teach the child, ‘Where is Allāh?’

2. Instructing the child to eat with his/her right-hand.

3. Teaching the child not to blow on hot food/drink.

4. Instruct the child by age 1-1½ to mention ‘bismillah’ upon eating/drinking.

5. To teach the child the pillars of Islām and īmān.

6. To teach the child the rulings of wuḍūʿ.

7. Eat with your right hand and eat which is near to you.

8. Get them accustomed with good and command them with ṣalāt at 7yrs of age.

9. Arrange their beds separately when they are 10yrs of age.

10. Accustom them with fasting.

11. Teach your child the correct ʿaqīdah.

12. Advise your child with that with Luqmān advised his child.

13. To seek permission to enter a house or a room.

14. Teach them the matters which are forbidden that they main abstain from them.

15. Explaining the meaning of an āyah or ḥadīth that is being related of them.

16. Connect their hearts to Allāh.

17. Give concern to the memorisation of the Qurʾān.

18. Do not leave your children to mix with foolish children.

19. Do not leave your child outside in the evening.

20. Do not leave the child to play alone (always) and do not make learning boring.

21. Make your child sit with those who are righteous.

Taken from troid.ca website

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Nobody: 10:56am On Jan 07, 2017
Salam alaikum @ demmzy16, friendchoice, aideesheks, rabiushile04 and lexiconkabir

How are you all doing?
Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Nobody: 11:48am On Jan 07, 2017
snapscore:
Salam alaikum @ demmzy16, friendchoice, aideesheks, rabiushile04 and lexiconkbir

How are you all doing?

Ana bikhair alhamdulilLAH. Shukural Laki.
Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Nobody: 11:51am On Jan 07, 2017
snapscore:
Salam alaikum @ demmzy16, friendchoice, aideesheks, rabiushile04 and lexiconkbir

How are you all doing?

Alhamdulillaah, kwana biyu hajia. U stil de dey busy ne?!
Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Nobody: 11:56am On Jan 07, 2017
FriendChoice:

Ana bikhair alhamdulilLAH. Shukural Laki.

Good alhamdulliah
Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Nobody: 11:58am On Jan 07, 2017
RABIUSHILE04:

Alhamdulillaah, kwana biyu hajia. U stil de dey busy ne?!

Lafiya lau.

Yeah I just got back home today and the new semester starts tomorrow.
Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jan 07, 2017
snapscore:

Lafiya lau.
Yeah I just got back home today and the new semester starts tomorrow.
Ah ah!!! O ma ga ooooo...
Which school sef?!
Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by busar(m): 12:17pm On Jan 07, 2017
Demmzy15:
21 points with proofs and evidences from the Qurʾān and authentic sunnah on the topic of raising children. From the book 'Naṣīḥatī li-Nisā’ (My Advice to the Women) authored by Umm ʿAbdillāh al-Wādiʿīyyah, the daughter of the late Imām of Yemen, Al-ʿAllāmah Muqbil ibn Hādi al-Wādiʿī - Raḥimahullāh.

1. To teach the child, ‘Where is Allāh?’

2. Instructing the child to eat with his/her right-hand.

3. Teaching the child not to blow on hot food/drink.

4. Instruct the child by age 1-1½ to mention ‘bismillah’ upon eating/drinking.

5. To teach the child the pillars of Islām and īmān.

6. To teach the child the rulings of wuḍūʿ.

7. Eat with your right hand and eat which is near to you.

8. Get them accustomed with good and command them with ṣalāt at 7yrs of age.

9. Arrange their beds separately when they are 10yrs of age.

10. Accustom them with fasting.

11. Teach your child the correct ʿaqīdah.

12. Advise your child with that with Luqmān advised his child.

13. To seek permission to enter a house or a room.

14. Teach them the matters which are forbidden that they main abstain from them.

15. Explaining the meaning of an āyah or ḥadīth that is being related of them.

16. Connect their hearts to Allāh.

17. Give concern to the memorisation of the Qurʾān.

18. Do not leave your children to mix with foolish children.

19. Do not leave your child outside in the evening.

20. Do not leave the child to play alone (always) and do not make learning boring.

21. Make your child sit with those who are righteous.

Taken from troid.ca website
the pdf file... ..

Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jan 07, 2017
RABIUSHILE04:

Ah ah!!! O ma ga ooooo...

Which school sef?!

Nursing school.

Modified

If you mean the name then I'd rather keep that to myself.
Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Coccoh(f): 12:51pm On Jan 07, 2017
Ibn 'Abbas and Anas bin Malik (May Allah be pleased with them) reported: Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "If a son of Adam were to own a valley full of gold, he would desire to have two. Nothing can fill his mouth except the earth (of the grave). Allah turns with mercy to him who turns to Him in repentance".
[Al-Bukhari and Muslim].

Commentary: This Hadith deals with man's greed and his lust for material wealth. Only the person who has a perfect Faith can save himself from it.

Extracted from Riyad-us-Saliheen Chapter two Page 18.

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Demmzy15(m): 1:20pm On Jan 07, 2017
busar:
the pdf file... ..
I don't have it, saw the post on Facebook.

1 Like

Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Demmzy15(m): 1:22pm On Jan 07, 2017
snapscore:

How are you all doing?
Alhamdulillah, hope you fine? May Allaah preserve you!

1 Like

Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jan 07, 2017
Demmzy15:
Alhamdulillah, hope you fine? May Allaah preserve you!

Yeah I am alhamdulliah.

Ameen and you too.

1 Like

Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by AideeSheks(m): 1:39pm On Jan 07, 2017
snapscore:

How are you all doing?
Wa alaykum salam.
I'm alright. Alhamdulillah.
Hope you're good too
Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jan 07, 2017
AideeSheks:

Wa alaykum salam.
I'm alright. Alhamdulillah.
Hope you're good too

Yeah I am, alhamdulliah.

Just checking on you.
Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jan 07, 2017
snapscore:

Nursing school.
Modified
If you mean the name then I'd rather keep that to myself.
LOL..ur name, u no gree tell, ur school na lowkey!! Tooh!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by busar(m): 2:43pm On Jan 07, 2017
Demmzy15:
I don't have it, saw the post on Facebook.
I attached the pdf file to the mention ni
Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Nobody: 10:41am On Jan 08, 2017
snapscore:
Salam alaikum @ de.mmzy16, friendc.hoice, aidees.heks, rabius.hile04 and lexico.nkabir

How are you all doing?

wa alaykum salaam..... I'm good.

1 Like

Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Nobody: 11:15am On Jan 08, 2017
(islamic) knowledge is regarded as worship since it's Allaah commandment that we learn and become knowledgeable, so we should be wary of who we take our knowledge from, and in the process of seeing someone worthy of taking knowledge from, when you are loving the person, love the person for the sake of Allaah, because in the future, you might find out that, you were wrong about that person, so you'll need to leave that person, but if you loved the person for other than Allaah, then you'll find it hard leaving that person, hence falling to error.

we pray to Allaah to safeguard us from errors – Ameen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jan 08, 2017
It was reported that `Umar bin Al-Khattab ( may Allah br pleased with him) said, "Never think ill of the word that comes out of your believing brother's mouth, as long as you can find a good excuse for it.''

http://www.qtafsir.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1753&Itemid=105

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Nobody: 6:51am On Jan 09, 2017
QUESTION (424)
Is woman's breast milk pure or impure if it is on her clothes?
ANSWER TO THE QUESTION
Praise be to Allaah.
Milk of humans and animals that may be eaten is taahir (pure), and there is no scholarly conflict on this point. See: Al-Insaaf, (1/343).
May Almighty Allaah accept our prayer as an act of worship.
«Abu Mardiy Kewdirôrun At-thaqoofiy»

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Coccoh(f): 2:09pm On Jan 09, 2017
Loving and Caring for each other for the sake of Allah

The Messenger of Allaah (Sallallaahu 'alayhi wa sallam) narrated that his Lord said:

"My love is guaranteed for two who love one another for My sake; My love is guaranteed for two who visit one another for My sake; My love is guaranteed for two who help one another (financially) for My sake; My love is guaranteed to two who uphold ties with one another for My sake."

[Narrated by Ahmad, 4/236 and 5/236; al-Tanaasuh by Ibn Hibbaan, 3/338; the two ahaadeeth were classed as saheeh by Shaykh al-Albaani in Saheeh al-Targheeb wa'l-Tarheeb, 3019, 3020, 3021]

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jan 09, 2017
Jazakallahu Khyran to everyone contributing to the thread.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (46) (Reply)

Nigerian Pilgrim, Aisha Ahmed, Dies In Saudi Arabia (Photos) / Igbo Woman Proud To Convert To Islam: Says "Islam Has Come To Stay In Igboland" / What's The Islamic Rule On 'istimna' (masturbation)??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.