Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,421 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:19 AM

What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders - Islam for Muslims (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders (55941 Views)

Ramadan Reminders!!! / Healthy Way To Improve Your Voice During Quran Recitation / General Discussion Thread - Islamic Questions, Suggestions & Reminders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Alennsar(f): 2:46pm On Jun 14, 2017
*Daily Hadith*

Bismillahi Walhamdulillahi Was Salaatu Was Salaam 'ala Rasulillah

Abu Marthad Kannaz bin Husain (May Allah be pleased with him) said: I heard the Messenger of Allah (PBUH) saying, "Do not offer Salat (prayer) facing the graves and do not sit on them."
[Muslim].

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Mofpearl: 2:50pm On Jun 14, 2017
Alennsar:

wahaleikum salam waramotullah wabarakatuh

ok here you are.....

Thanks sis.

You can remove the email now.
Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Mofpearl: 4:14pm On Jun 14, 2017
Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Mofpearl: 4:22pm On Jun 14, 2017
We are two days away from the last ten days of Ramadan!
Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Alennsar(f): 4:57pm On Jun 14, 2017
Mofpearl:
We are two days away from the last ten days of Ramadan!

Alhamdulillah

1 Like

Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Mofpearl: 2:46am On Jun 15, 2017
Al-Bukhari and Muslim narrated from ‘Aishah (may Allah be pleased with her) that when the last ten days of Ramadan began, the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) would stay up at night, wake his family and tie his lower garment tight. According to Ahmad and Muslim: he would strive hard in worship during the last ten nights of Ramadan as he did not do at other times.

1 Like

Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Alennsar(f): 5:11pm On Jun 15, 2017
Mofpearl:

Thanks sis.

You can remove the email now.

assalamualeikum waramotulah wabarakatuh. I've been waiting for your message oo or did you change your mind?
Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Mofpearl: 5:16pm On Jun 15, 2017
Alennsar:

assalamualeikum waramotulah wabarakatuh. I've been waiting for your message oo or did you change your mind?

wa alaykum salam wa rahmatullah i wa barakathu. Change my mind ke? Rara oo.

I sent an email to another mail address I was thinking I might be bothering by sending another one. I actually thought about sending one today.

I will send the email right now.

Sorry for keeping you waiting.
Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Alennsar(f): 5:18pm On Jun 15, 2017
Mofpearl:

wa alaykum salam wa rahmatullah i wa barakathu. Change my mind ke? Rara oo.

I sent an email to another mail address I was thinking I might be bothering by sending another one. I actually thought about sending one today.

I will send the email right now.

Sorry for keeping you waiting.

alright I'll be waiting then. my regards to your family.
Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Mofpearl: 7:00pm On Jun 15, 2017
Alennsar:

alright I'll be waiting then. my regards to your family.

Sent.
Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Mofpearl: 7:59am On Jun 16, 2017
Narrated Abu Sa`id Al-Khudri:
Allah's Messenger (peace and blessing be upon) said, "When the believers pass safely over (the bridge across) Hell, they will be stopped at a bridge in between Hell and Paradise where they will retaliate upon each other for the injustices done among them in the world, and when they get purified of all their sins, they will be admitted into Paradise. By Him in Whose Hands the life of Muhammad is everybody will recognize his dwelling in Paradise better than he recognizes his dwelling in this world."

*I don't know why his hadith made me smile.....I guess it's because the worst is over and everyone ended up in paradise. Maybe it's also because everyone will recognize his place in paradise. So everyone will recognize their true home even though it was never seen prior to hand.

1 Like

Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Mofpearl: 8:02am On Jun 16, 2017
Narrated `Abdullah bin `Umar:
Allah's Messenger (peace and blessing be on him) said, "A Muslim is a brother of another Muslim, so he should not oppress him, nor should he hand him over to an oppressor. Whoever fulfilled the needs of his brother, Allah will fulfill his needs; whoever brought his (Muslim) brother out of a discomfort, Allah will bring him out of the discomforts of the Day of Resurrection, and whoever screened a Muslim, Allah will screen him on the Day of Resurrection . "

1 Like

Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Mofpearl: 8:03am On Jun 16, 2017
Narrated Abu Musa:
The Prophet (peace and blessing be upon him) said, "A believer to another believer is like a building whose different parts enforce each other." The Prophet (peace and blessing be upon him) then clasped his hands with the fingers interlaced (while saying that).
Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Mofpearl: 8:26am On Jun 16, 2017
Narrated `Abdullah bin `Abbas:

I had been eager to ask `Umar about the two ladies from among the wives of the Prophet (ﷺ) regarding whom Allah said (in the Qur'an saying): If you two (wives of the Prophet (ﷺ) namely Aisha and Hafsa) turn in repentance to Allah your hearts are indeed so inclined (to oppose what the Prophet (ﷺ) likes) (66.4), till performed the Hajj along with `Umar (and on our way back from Hajj) he went aside (to answer the call of nature) and I also went aside along with him carrying a tumbler of water. When he had answered the call of nature and returned. I poured water on his hands from the tumbler and he performed ablution. I said, "O Chief of the believers! ' Who were the two ladies from among the wives of the Prophet (ﷺ) to whom Allah said: 'If you two return in repentance (66.4)? He said, "I am astonished at your question, O Ibn `Abbas. They were Aisha and Hafsa."

Then `Umar went on relating the narration and said. "I and an Ansari neighbor of mine from Bani Umaiya bin Zaid who used to live in `Awali Al-Medina, used to visit the Prophet (ﷺ) in turns. He used to go one day, and I another day. When I went I would bring him the news of what had happened that day regarding the instructions and orders and when he went, he used to do the same for me. We, the people of Quraish, used to have authority over women, but when we came to live with the Ansar, we noticed that the Ansari women had the upper hand over their men, so our women started acquiring the habits of the Ansari women. Once I shouted at my wife and she paid me back in my coin and I disliked that she should answer me back. She said, 'Why do you take it ill that I retort upon you? By Allah, the wives of the Prophet (ﷺ) retort upon him, and some of them may not speak with him for the whole day till night.' What she said scared me and I said to her, 'Whoever amongst them does so, will be a great loser.' Then I dressed myself and went to Hafsa and asked her, 'Does any of you keep Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) angry all the day long till night?' She replied in the affirmative. I said, 'She is a ruined losing person (and will never have success)! Doesn't she fear that Allah may get angry for the anger of Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) and thus she will be ruined? Don't ask Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) too many things, and don't retort upon him in any case, and don't desert him. Demand from me whatever you like, and don't be tempted to imitate your neighbor (i.e. `Aisha) in her behavior towards the Prophet), for she (i.e. Aisha) is more beautiful than you, and more beloved to Allah's Messenger (ﷺ).

In those days it was rumored that Ghassan, (a tribe living in Sham) was getting prepared their horses to invade us. My companion went (to the Prophet (ﷺ) on the day of his turn, went and returned to us at night and knocked at my door violently, asking whether I was sleeping. I was scared (by the hard knocking) and came out to him. He said that a great thing had happened. I asked him: What is it? Have Ghassan come? He replied that it was worse and more serious than that, and added that Allah's Apostle had divorced all his wives. I said, Hafsa is a ruined loser! I expected that would happen some day.' So I dressed myself and offered the Fajr prayer with the Prophet. Then the Prophet (ﷺ) entered an upper room and stayed there alone. I went to Hafsa and found her weeping. I asked her, 'Why are you weeping? Didn't I warn you? Have Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) divorced you all?' She replied, 'I don't know. He is there in the upper room.' I then went out and came to the pulpit and found a group of people around it and some of them were weeping. Then I sat with them for some time, but could not endure the situation. So I went to the upper room where the Prophet (ﷺ) was and requested to a black slave of his: "Will you get the permission of (Allah's Apostle) for `Umar (to enter)? The slave went in, talked to the Prophet (ﷺ) about it and came out saying, 'I mentioned you to him but he did not reply.' So, I went and sat with the people who were sitting by the pulpit, but I could not bear the situation, so I went to the slave again and said: "Will you get he permission for `Umar? He went in and brought the same reply as before. When I was leaving, behold, the slave called me saying, "Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) has granted you permission."

So, I entered upon the Prophet and saw him lying on a mat without wedding on it, and the mat had left its mark on the body of the Prophet, and he was leaning on a leather pillow stuffed with palm fires. I greeted him and while still standing, I said: "Have you divorced your wives?' He raised his eyes to me and replied in the negative. And then while still standing, I said chatting: "Will you heed what I say, 'O Allah's Messenger (ﷺ)! We, the people of Quraish used to have the upper hand over our women (wives), and when we came to the people whose women had the upper hand over them..." `Umar told the whole story (about his wife). "On that the Prophet (ﷺ) smiled." `Umar further said, "I then said, 'I went to Hafsa and said to her: Do not be tempted to imitate your companion (`Aisha) for she is more beautiful than you and more beloved to the Prophet.' The Prophet (ﷺ) smiled again. When I saw him smiling, I sat down and cast a glance at the room, and by Allah, I couldn't see anything of importance but three hides. I said (to Allah's Messenger (ﷺ)) "Invoke Allah to make your followers prosperous for the Persians and the Byzantines have been made prosperous and given worldly luxuries, though they do not worship Allah?' The Prophet (ﷺ) was leaning then (and on hearing my speech he sat straight) and said, 'O Ibn Al-Khattab! Do you have any doubt (that the Hereafter is better than this world)? These people have been given rewards of their good deeds in this world only.' I asked the Prophet (ﷺ) . 'Please ask Allah's forgiveness for me.

The Prophet (ﷺ) did not go to his wives because of the secret which Hafsa had disclosed to `Aisha, and he said that he would not go to his wives for one month as he was angry with them when Allah admonished him (for his oath that he would not approach Maria). When twenty-nine days had passed, the Prophet (ﷺ) went to Aisha first of all. She said to him, 'You took an oath that you would not come to us for one month, and today only twenty-nine days have passed, as I have been counting them day by day.' The Prophet (ﷺ) said, 'The month is also of twenty-nine days.' That month consisted of twenty-nine days. `Aisha said, 'When the Divine revelation of Choice was revealed, the Prophet (ﷺ) started with me, saying to me, 'I am telling you something, but you need not hurry to give the reply till you can consult your parents." `Aisha knew that her parents would not advise her to part with the Prophet (ﷺ) . The Prophet (ﷺ) said that Allah had said: 'O Prophet! Say To your wives; If you desire The life of this world And its glitter, ... then come! I will make a provision for you and set you free In a handsome manner. But if you seek Allah And His Apostle, and The Home of the Hereafter, then Verily, Allah has prepared For the good-doers amongst you A great reward.' (33.28) `Aisha said, 'Am I to consult my parents about this? I indeed prefer Allah, His Apostle, and the Home of the Hereafter.' After that the Prophet (ﷺ) gave the choice to his other wives and they also gave the same reply as `Aisha did."

1 Like

Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Mofpearl: 1:20pm On Jun 17, 2017
Abu Dardaa radiallaahu ‘anhu said:“For everything there is a polish and the polish for the heart is the dhikr of Allaah”.

Al-Bayhaqee relates from Ibn 'Umar radiallaahu 'anhu that AlIaah’s Messenger sallallaahu 'alayhi wa sallam said: “For everything there is a polish, and the polish for the hearts is the dhikr (remembrance) of Allaah. There is nothing more potent in saving a person from the punishment of Allaah than the dhikr of Allaah.” It was said: Not even Jihaad in the path of Allaah. So he replied: “Not even if you were to continue striking with your sword until it breaks.”
[Saheeh: Related by Ahmad (4/352), from Mu'aadh ibn Jabal radiallaahu 'anhu. It was authenticated by al-Albaanee in Saheehul-Jaami’ (no.5644).]

There is no doubt that hearts becomes rusty just as copper and silver coins become rusty. The polish for [this rust] is the dhikr of AIlaah. This is because [dhikr] is like a polish [which polishes the heart] like a shiny mirror. When dhikr is left, the rust returns. But when dhikr resumes, then the heart is [again] polished.
And hearts become rusty due to two things:-
(i) neglecting remembering Allaah, and
(ii) committing sins.

The polish for these two things is:-
(i) seeking Allaah’s forgiveness and
(ii) dhikr.
[Ibn Al Qayyim; From al-Istiqaamah magazine Shawwal 1418H/ February 1998

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Nobody: 7:16am On Jun 18, 2017
ومن يكفر بالايمان فقد حبط عمله وهو في الاخره من الخاسرين

Whoever disbelieves in (the articles of) faith1 his deeds has already become dust and he will be in the hereafter among the losers.(suratul maa'eedah)

1. When jibril alayhi salaatu wa salaam asked 'Oh Muhammad tell me about faith" The messenger sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam said: it is belief in Allaah, his Angels, his books, his messengers, the last day and its belief in qadr be it good or bad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Nobody: 11:18am On Jun 18, 2017

www.islamacademy.ml

we hereby invite you to our onlile islamic informative website for dahwa lecture
online interractive class
and many more islamic activities that will benefit our DEEN

WE URGE EVERYONE TO ALWAYS VISIT OUR WEBSITE AND BE PART OF US IN OTHER FOR US TO DISPENCE ISLAMIC KNOWLEDGE AMONGST OUR SELVES

WWW.ISLAMACADEMY.ML

AN ISLAMIC INFORMATIVE AND INTERACTIVE WEBSITE FOR ALL MUSLIMS

MAY ALLAH BLESS YOU ABUNDANTLY AS YOU CONTRIBUTE TO THIS ISLAMIC WEBSITE
WWW.ISLAMACADEMY.ML

AS-SALAMU-ALAIKUM-WARRAH-MATULLAH
Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Mofpearl: 5:01pm On Jun 18, 2017
1- Being fair and just is a difficult thing. Many people have a thin line that can easily be crossed when their interests are at stake.

2- Lying and cheating are the norms among Muslims who are distant from Quran and sunnah. We see this clearly in disputes!

3- The problem is when one is called to testify and he does but by giving a false testimony. Allah commands believers by saying:

4- "be persistently standing firm in justice, witnesses for Allah, even if it be against yourselves or parents and relatives"

5- A true believer never changes his colors. He is always truthful and stands by truth and justice in the light of Quran and sunnah.

6- A wise man once said: if you can't announce the truth, at least don't advocate falsehood.

From Sheikh Assim's twitter

2 Likes

Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by AideeSheks(m): 9:21pm On Jun 18, 2017
O people, save yourselves from the wrath of your Lord: the fact is that the earthquake of the Resurrection is a terrible thing.
On the Day you behold it, you will see that every suckling woman will forsake her suckling, and every pregnant female will cast her burden, and the people will appear to you to be intoxicated, though they will not be drunk, but the dreadful torment from Allah will be such (as to make them reel like drunkards). [Al-Hajj: 1-2]

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jun 19, 2017

1 Like

Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Mofpearl: 6:35am On Jun 20, 2017
Salaam alaykum Yaa Sheikh. What is your opinion on Dr. Yusuf AlQardaawi?

He is one of scholars of Islam but he has serious issues in Aqeedah and weird fatwas. He is a recipient of many Islamic rewards.

*I got a similar answer from another place
Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Mofpearl: 8:23am On Jun 20, 2017
Wasn't sure where to post this

إذا وقعت الفتن؛ فتمسك بالسنة والزم الصمت ولا تخض فيما لايعنيك وماأشكل عليك فرده إلى الله ورسوله وقف، وقل:الله أعلم.

‏الإمام الذهبي رحمه الله
Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Mofpearl: 11:58am On Jun 20, 2017
Surah Hadid verse 20
اعْلَمُوا أَنَّمَا الْحَيَاةُ الدُّنْيَا لَعِبٌ وَلَهْوٌ وَزِينَةٌ وَتَفَاخُرٌ بَيْنَكُمْ وَتَكَاثُرٌ فِي الْأَمْوَالِ وَالْأَوْلَادِ كَمَثَلِ غَيْثٍ أَعْجَبَ الْكُفَّارَ نَبَاتُهُ ثُمَّ يَهِيجُ فَتَرَاهُ مُصْفَرًّا ثُمَّ يَكُونُ حُطَامًا وَفِي الْآخِرَةِ عَذَابٌ شَدِيدٌ وَمَغْفِرَةٌ مِّنَ اللَّهِ وَرِضْوَانٌ وَمَا الْحَيَاةُ الدُّنْيَا إِلَّا مَتَاعُ الْغُرُورِ
20. Know that the worldly life is only play and amusement, pomp and mutual boasting among you, and rivalry in respect of wealth and children. [It is] the likeness of vegetation after rain, thereof the growth is pleasing to the farmer; afterwards it dries up and you see it turning yellow; then it becomes straw. But in the Hereafter [there is] a severe torment and forgiveness from Allah and good pleasure. And the life of this world is only a deceiving enjoyment.

Since love for the mundane world is the origin of all sins and the springhead of all errors, the blessed Verse presents a telling depiction of the worldly life, its different stages, and the motives dominating each stage by saying:

"Know that the worldly life is only play and amusement, pomp and mutual boasting among you, and rivalry in respect of wealth and children."

The five cycles of human life consist of neglect, amusement, luxury, boasting, and rivalry in respect of wealth and children. Childhood is spent in neglect, ignorance, and amusement. Adolescence is spent in playfulness and escaping from serious issues to amusement.

Youth is spent in lust, love, and luxury. Then, man reaches the fourth stage when man is inclined toward prestige and boastfulness. Finally, the fifth stage is when man is preoccupied with gaining more possessions and having more children.

The early stages are nearly determined by advancement in years, but later stages vary in different people and stages like gaining further possessions may occupy man to the end of his life. Some maintain, however, that each of the said stages occupies eight years of life totaling to forty years when man's character is fixed.

The blessed Verse proceeds with a similitude as to the beginning and the end of worldly life, saying:

"[It is] the likeness of vegetation after rain, thereof the growth is pleasing to the farmer; afterwards it dries up and you see it turning yellow; then it becomes straw."

The Arabic word kuffar herein denotes farmers since the word kufr originally denotes covering and since farmers sows the seeds by covering it by soil. Nonetheless, some exegetes maintain that the word is employed herein in the sense of disbelievers, since worldly possessions may solely deceive disbelievers and inspire wonder in them.

The Arabic word hutam denotes shattering and breaking into pieces and it is also applied to the straw scattered by wind. The word ghayth denotes good rain. The verbal form yahiju is employed in two senses: withering of plants and excitement.

It is worthy of note that human stages lasting seventy years and beyond are reflected in plants within a period of several months. Man may sit by the farmland and witness in brief the transience of life.

The blessed Verse proceeds with the fruits of life saying that consequent to one's deeds, either severe torment or Divine Satisfaction may fall into man's share. Finally, the blessed Verse ends by saying that worldly life is nothing but deception. The Arabic word ghurur denotes deception and mata‘ signifies the means of using something.

Thus, the blessed Verse is saying that worldly life is the means of deception, namely it serves as the means of deceiving oneself and others. It is worthy of note that the means of deception applies to those who regard mundane life as their final goal. They attach themselves to and rely on it. they set their final goal on gaining further possessions.

However, if the bounties of the mundane world serve as the means of attaining to exalted human values and everlasting happiness, it will be like the farm of the Hereafter and a bridge which may be employed to attain to sublime goals. Attending to the world and its bounties as a passageway and temporary place of residence may lead man to two different orientations.

It may either lead to quarrels, corruption, injustice, tyranny, disobedience, and neglect or it may lead to awareness, awakening, sacrifice, brotherhood, and forgiving. In other words, what leads disbelievers to deception and chastisement may lead believers to growth, development, and Divine Forgiveness and Satisfaction.

https://www.al-islam.org/enlightening-commentary-light-holy-quran-vol-17/surah-al-hadid-verses-16-29

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Mofpearl: 5:48pm On Jun 20, 2017
Do you ever get that feeling when you feel something big is about to happen but you aren't sure what it is?

Well if you feel that way remember that the pen has been lifted and the pages have dried. And whatever happens to a believer is good.

*Apologies for the multiple posts recently (it will be ending soon in sa Allah). I just tend to share things I find beneficial.
Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Coccoh(f): 7:55pm On Jun 20, 2017
Honest Trader is Companion of Prophets

The Prophet (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) said: “A truthful and honest trader will be a companion of the prophets, the righteous and the martyrs on the Day of Judgement.” [Tirmidhi]

Be honest and trustworthy in your business dealings. Do not turn your lawful earnings into unlawful income by supplying defective goods, by indulging in profiteering, or by lying.

The reward for honesty in business transactions is fantastic. Through this honesty you can gain the companionship of the best people who walked the surface of the earth.

We are willing to go to such great lengths to be able to hang out with the influential. Honesty in business dealings is a very small price to pay in return for which we may be blessed with the companionship that all of mankind will be dieing to have on the Day of Judgement.

You will in any case make only as much money as is written in your Rizq. Don’t let the Day of Judgement become “Yaum al-Hasara – The Day of Regret” for you. Control yourself now, so that you don’t end up wishing on that greatest of days that you had done better in the world.

2 Likes

Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Coccoh(f): 7:57pm On Jun 20, 2017
Mofpearl:
Do you ever get that feeling when you feel something big is about to happen but you aren't sure what it is?

Well if you feel that way remember that the pen has been lifted and the pages have dried. And whatever happens to a believer is good.

*Apologies for the multiple posts recently (it will be ending soon in sa Allah). I just tend to share things I find beneficial.

Apologies kawai.... the posts are highly beneficial. JazakumLlahu khayran sis, May Almighty Allah continue to bestow u with abundant and useful knowledge.

1 Like

Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Mofpearl: 9:16pm On Jun 20, 2017
Coccoh:

Apologies kawai.... the posts are highly beneficial. JazakumLlahu khayran sis, May Almighty Allah continue to bestow u with abundant and useful knowledge.

Ameen. Wa iyyaki

Lol have to apologise because I heard that posting mutliple reminders a day decreases chances of people reading it because they are likely to get bored.
Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Nobody: 4:07am On Jun 21, 2017

1 Like

Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Mofpearl: 7:02am On Jun 21, 2017
Surah Al-Anaam, Verse 110:
وَنُقَلِّبُ أَفْئِدَتَهُمْ وَأَبْصَارَهُمْ كَمَا لَمْ يُؤْمِنُوا بِهِ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍ وَنَذَرُهُمْ فِي طُغْيَانِهِمْ يَعْمَهُونَ

And We shall turn their hearts and their eyes away (from guidance), as they refused to believe therein for the first time, and We shall leave them in their trespass to wander blindly.
(English - Mohsin Khan)
- I was thinking about this verse and how scary it is ...........then I found (a previous post)

Mofpearl:
وَالَّذِينَ جَاهَدُوا فِينَا لَنَهْدِيَنَّهُمْ سُبُلَنَا ۚ وَإِنَّ اللَّهَ لَمَعَ الْمُحْسِنِينَ - 29:69

And those who strive for Us - We will surely guide them to Our ways. And indeed, Allah is with the doers of good.

So keep striving....it was never meant to be easy.

1 Like

Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Mofpearl: 8:18am On Jun 23, 2017
Narrated Abu Huraira in Sahih Bukhari:
I heard Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) saying, "The good deeds of any person will not make him enter Paradise." (i.e., None can enter Paradise through his good deeds.) They (the Prophet's companions) said, 'Not even you, O Allah's Messenger (ﷺ)?' He said, "Not even myself, unless Allah bestows His favor and mercy on me." So be moderate in your religious deeds and do the deeds that are within your ability: and none of you should wish for death, for if he is a good doer, he may increase his good deeds, and if he is an evil doer, he may repent to Allah."

1 Like

Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Alennsar(f): 12:08pm On Jun 23, 2017
*Daily Hadith*
23/06/2017

Bismillahi Walhamdulillahi Was Salaatu Was Salaam 'ala Rasulillah

Abu Musa Al-Ash'ari (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Prophet (PBUH) said, "Allah, the Exalted, will continue to stretch out His Hand in the night so that the sinners of the day may repent, and continue to stretch His Hand in the daytime so that the sinners of the night may repent, until the sum rises from the west." [Muslim].

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Mofpearl: 5:16pm On Jun 24, 2017

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (46) (Reply)

Two Nigerian Women "Dabbing" In Mecca Blasted. See Photo / Nigerian Pilgrim, Aisha Ahmed, Dies In Saudi Arabia (Photos) / Igbo Woman Proud To Convert To Islam: Says "Islam Has Come To Stay In Igboland"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.