Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,636 members, 7,823,794 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders - Islam for Muslims (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders (56357 Views)

Ramadan Reminders!!! / Healthy Way To Improve Your Voice During Quran Recitation / General Discussion Thread - Islamic Questions, Suggestions & Reminders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Mofpearl: 7:16am On Jun 09, 2017
Mofpearl:
How has the past week of Ramadan been for you?

Any highlights or lowlights you'd like to share?

My Ramadan isn't going as planned. Didn't expect to be this busy with assignments and so sleep deprived.

I miss when school closes before Ramadan but then again Ramadan began early and even school children have school.
Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Mofpearl: 4:30pm On Jun 09, 2017
The prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Two words which are light on the tongue and heavy in the Balance, and beloved to the Most Merciful: Subhaana Allaah wa bihamdih, subhaan Allaah il-‘Azeem (Glory and praise be to Allaah, glory be to Allaah the Almighty).” Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 6682; Muslim, 2694.

And he (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Whoever says ‘Subhaan Allaah il-‘Azeem wa bi hamdih (Glory and praise be to Allaah the Almighty),’ a palm tree will be planted for him in Paradise.” Narrated by al-Tirmidhi, 3465; classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh al-Tirmidhi.

1 Like

Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Mofpearl: 2:31pm On Jun 10, 2017
http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2017/06/israel-saudi-uae-team-anti-qatar-lobbying-move-170610023635122.html

All these things going on makes me think of this ayat. At a time when the ummah is suppose to be united, we are divided. We are taking those who we have been clearly warned against as friends and allies.

Narrated Anas bin Malik:
Allah's Messenger (peace and blessing be upon him) said, "Do not hate one another, nor be jealous of one another; and do not desert one another, but O Allah's worshipers! Be Brothers! And it is unlawful for a Muslim to desert his brother Muslim (and not to talk to him) for more than three nights."

1 Share

Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Empiree: 7:15pm On Jun 10, 2017
^^

I am not in support of ganging up against Qatar, but Qatar deserves what it is getting. Remember during ouster of president Qaddafi, Qatar was the first Arab Muslim country to launch airstrikes in defense of the rebels to protect Western interests. Now, look at Libya today. Saudi is just paranoid to quickly act like this against his friend, Qatar. His days, just like Qatar's is around the corner. They are being tricked again by their western allies to act like this. But their foot soldiers here on NL dont recognize the ayah you quoted in as much your ideology goes against them.

How many times have i quoted the ayah but they turned blind eye and chasing aqeedatul Yusuf Qardawi.
Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by AlBaqir(m): 7:25pm On Jun 10, 2017
Empiree:
^^

I am not in support of ganging up against Qatar, but Qatar deserves what it is getting. Remember during ouster of president Qaddafi, Qatar was the first Arab Muslim country to launch airstrikes in defense of the rebels to protect Western interests. Now, look at Libya today. Saudi is just paranoid to quickly act like this against his friend, Qatar. His days, just like Qatar's is around the corner. They are being tricked again by their western allies to act like this. But their foot soldiers here on NL dont recognize the ayah you quoted in as much your ideology goes against them.

How many times have i quoted the ayah but they turned blind eye and chasing aqeedatul Yusuf Qardawi.

You mind those blind dullard supporting Saudi by all means in the name of "Qur'an wa Sunnah".

1 Like

Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Mofpearl: 7:34pm On Jun 10, 2017
Qatar stood up for the people of Libya. The same way its stands up for the people of Palestine. The same way it stands up for the people of Syria.

But of course I wouldn't expect you to know that since you don't see anything wrong leader wiping off his population.

Gaddafi was killing his own people same way the Assad you support is killing his people.

Qatar will see through this in sha Allah.

We aren't a nation that can be trampled upon or bullied.
Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Demmzy15(m): 7:38pm On Jun 10, 2017
AlBaqir:

You mind those blind dullard supporting Saudi by all means in the name of "Qur'an wa Sunnah".
Tani dullard? grin grin grin
Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Empiree: 3:11am On Jun 11, 2017
Mofpearl:
Qatar stood up for the people of Libya. The same way its stands up for the people of Palestine. The same way it stands up for the people of Syria.

But of course I wouldn't expect you to know that since you don't see anything wrong leader wiping off his population.

Gaddafi was killing his own people same way the Assad you support is killing his people.

Qatar will see through this in sha Allah.

We aren't a nation that can be trampled upon or bullied.
How do you feel about Libya now?. Why did Qatar not launch airstrikes on Israel to protect Palestinians?. Shaking my head. You still carry on their propaganda after the deed was done?. How about this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuqZfaj34nc
Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Mofpearl: 9:45am On Jun 11, 2017
It is reported that Ibrāhīm b. Adham – Allāh have mercy on him – said:

Whoever seeks knowledge sincerely, for the servants of Allāh to benefit by and to benefit himself, then being hidden (from fame) is more beloved to him than seeking loftiness. He is the one who becomes more lowly to himself, strives more in worship, fears Allāh more, yearns for Allāh more, and becomes more humble amongst people. He cares not what he has of this dunyā night or day.

Al-Bayhaqī, Shuʿab Al-Īmān article 1653.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jun 11, 2017
Do you know the 10 Promised Jannah.....? If you don't know them, know them now....

العشرة المبشرون بالجنة

1- Abu Bakr as-Siddeeq.

2- 'Umar bin al-Khattab.

3- Uthman bin Affaan.

4- Ali bin abi Taalib.

5- Talha bin Ubaydullah.

6- Az-Zubayr bin al-Awwaam.

7- Abur-Rahman bin Awf.

8- Sa'ad bin abi Waqqas.

9- Sa'eed bin Zayd

10- Abu Ubaydah bin al-Jarrah.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Demmzy15(m): 1:35pm On Jun 11, 2017
Any Rafidhi that comes to beat chest here will be reported! angry

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Alennsar(f): 2:00pm On Jun 11, 2017
Demmzy15:
Any Rafidhi that comes to beat chest here will be reported! angry

LOL funny you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jun 11, 2017
Alennsar:

LOL funny you

How is family oh sister?
Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by AlBaqir(m): 2:38pm On Jun 11, 2017
AbdelKabir:
Do you know the 10 Promised Jannah.....? If you don't know them, know them now....

العشرة المبشرون بالجنة

1- Abu Bakr as-Siddeeq.

2- 'Umar bin al-Khattab.

3- Uthman bin Affaan.

4- Ali bin abi Taalib.

5- Talha bin Ubaydullah.

6- Az-Zubayr bin al-Awwaam.

7- Abur-Rahman bin Awf.

8- Sa'ad bin abi Waqqas.

9- Sa'eed bin Zayd

10- Abu Ubaydah bin al-Jarrah.

# Kindly answer my questions on this promised Jannah hadith, and perhaps you can do more elaboration:

1. What does it mean "10 promised Jannah Sahabah" when Quran assured repeatedly that whoever belief and work righteously, Jannah is guaranteed?

2. Are these 10 Sahabah not going to account for their deeds at all, that is, they will be the only candidates that will be admitted into Jannah without accounting?

3. If they are going to account their deeds after all before entering Jannah, what makes them different from majority that will follow same process?

4. Sahabah, Hassan and Hussein, whom Nabi said they are the leaders of the youth of Jannah (Sahih Muslim and Tirmidhi) were not included in this "10 Jannah promised Sahabah", this actually make us wonder what exactly is the criteria or qualification for this limitation within this 10?

Meanwhile, sahabi Saeed ibn Zayd does not have a single merit recorded or documented on his name.

* Other questions will follow based on your response to the above.

* Though you guys have ran away from answering my questions on Saudi King (above), I have hope this will be answered in good faith without insult, or turning this to usual cat and dog (shia-sunni) fight.

Thanks.
Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Mofpearl: 3:24pm On Jun 11, 2017
No one should derail my thread angry

Take your conversation to the side station

Thanks.
Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jun 11, 2017
grin grin the shaytaan has been chained for the mean time....
Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Alennsar(f): 5:40pm On Jun 11, 2017
AbdelKabir:

How is family oh sister?
Alhamdulillah we re doing very fine.

1 Like

Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jun 11, 2017
Alennsar:

Alhamdulillah we re doing very fine.

Masha Allaah.....baarakallaahu feekum....
Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Alennsar(f): 6:08pm On Jun 11, 2017
AbdelKabir:

ameeen
Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Alennsar(f): 6:08pm On Jun 11, 2017
AbdelKabir:

ameeen
AbdelKabir:

ameeen
Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jun 11, 2017
Is it permissible for a Muslim to speak against the Muslim ruler of a different country?
-
Shaykh Al-Fawzan: "NO"
-

This includes the Ameer of Qatar. Please refrain yourselves from speaking on matters that do not concern you.
Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Mofpearl: 8:30pm On Jun 11, 2017
AbdelKabir:
Is it permissible for a Muslim to speak against the Muslim ruler of a different country?
-
Shaykh Al-Fawzan: "NO"
-

This includes the Ameer of Qatar. Please refrain yourselves from speaking on matters that do not concern you.

Not sure what you mean.
Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jun 11, 2017
Its a general statement...
Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Mofpearl: 8:38pm On Jun 11, 2017
Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Mofpearl: 2:56am On Jun 12, 2017
Surah An-Naba

إِنَّ لِلْمُتَّقِينَ مَفَازًا - 78:31
Indeed, for the righteous is attainment -

حَدَائِقَ وَأَعْنَابًا - 78:32
Gardens and grapevines

وَكَوَاعِبَ أَتْرَابًا - 78:33
And full-breasted [companions] of equal age

وَكَأْسًا دِهَاقًا - 78:34
And a full cup.

لَّا يَسْمَعُونَ فِيهَا لَغْوًا وَلَا كِذَّابًا - 78:35
No ill speech will they hear therein or any falsehood -

جَزَاءً مِّن رَّبِّكَ عَطَاءً حِسَابًا - 78:36
[As] reward from your Lord, [a generous] gift [made due by] account,

1 Like

Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Empiree: 4:26pm On Jun 12, 2017
E.mpiree:
How do you feel about Libya now?. Why did Qatar not launch airstrikes on Israel to protect Palestinians?. Shaking my head. You still carry on their propaganda after the deed was done?. How about this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuqZfaj34nc
Gaddafi's prediction on Qatar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j22MCQ8Hnjg

He was right undecided
Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Alennsar(f): 4:16am On Jun 13, 2017
Bismillahi Walhamdulillahi Was Salaatu Was Salaam 'ala Rasulillah

Jabir (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "When you have finished your (Fard) Salat (prayer) in the mosque, you should observe some of your (Sunnah and Nawafil) Salat at home; Allah will bless your homes because of your Salat (in your homes)." [Muslim].

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Mofpearl: 3:27pm On Jun 13, 2017
It was narrated from Abu Hurayrah that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “It is enough sin for a man to speak of everything that he hears.” Al-Silsilah al-Saheehah, 2025.

Al-Nawawi said: Usually a person hears truth and lies, so if he speaks of everything that he hears, he is lying by telling of things that did not happen, and lying by speaking of something other than the way it happened; and he does not have to do that deliberately (in order to be regarded as telling lies).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Mofpearl: 8:36am On Jun 14, 2017
Alennsar:

Salam alaykum sis

I want to contact you with my other email.

Its different from my Nl's email.
Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Alennsar(f): 2:45pm On Jun 14, 2017
Mofpearl:

Salam alaykum sis

I want to contact you with my other email.

Its different from my Nl's email.

wahaleikum salam waramotullah wabarakatuh

ok here you are.....

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (46) (Reply)

Nigerian Pilgrim, Aisha Ahmed, Dies In Saudi Arabia (Photos) / Igbo Woman Proud To Convert To Islam: Says "Islam Has Come To Stay In Igboland" / What's The Islamic Rule On 'istimna' (masturbation)??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.