Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,379 members, 7,836,535 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

I Long To Be A Good Wife But Can’t Find Anyone To Marry Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Long To Be A Good Wife But Can’t Find Anyone To Marry Me (1539 Views)

She Desperately Wants To Marry Me / I Love My Boyfriend But Can’t Have Sex With Him / 10 Strange Emotions You Have Experienced But Can’t Explain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Long To Be A Good Wife But Can’t Find Anyone To Marry Me by nigeriacamera: 6:51pm On Aug 08, 2016
I’m 30. I’m a nice person. All I have ever dreamed of is being married. I know I would make the perfect wife. I’m not jealous, I’m not a pushover, yet I would devote myself to making sure my husband is happy.

Deep down, I want to feel needed. I want to be the person who fusses over my husband’s dinner, who keeps a perfect running household and still manages to look elegant and beautiful at dinnertime. I want to be taken care of, to be looked after, but more importantly to feel safe. All my friends are getting married, some of them to guys who are really, really below their league, and yet I cannot find anyone who wants to marry me. I’m constantly searching for that one person who will be my saviour.

My greatest fear is that I will end up alone.I can see myself at 40, still single and living in a little flat that I bought at 29, which seemed super independent and grown-up but at 40 seems like the biggest humiliation.
https://nigeriacamera.net/bad-long-good-wife-cant-find-anyone-marry-2/

1 Like

Re: I Long To Be A Good Wife But Can’t Find Anyone To Marry Me by kelvine(m): 6:55pm On Aug 08, 2016
How do we prove this is for real ?
Re: I Long To Be A Good Wife But Can’t Find Anyone To Marry Me by Nobody: 6:56pm On Aug 08, 2016
Re: I Long To Be A Good Wife But Can’t Find Anyone To Marry Me by JOOHEL: 6:58pm On Aug 08, 2016
kelvine:
How do we prove this is for real ?

y did they lock the post
Re: I Long To Be A Good Wife But Can’t Find Anyone To Marry Me by Biodun37: 7:22pm On Aug 08, 2016
Hello, u didn't give out major details which someone who's interested in your post will need to know like ur name, tribe, Religion, educational background, occupation & others. If you think I'm reasonable with the observation, the chatting may continue on phone/what's up through this line 07054512370
Re: I Long To Be A Good Wife But Can’t Find Anyone To Marry Me by xendra: 7:43pm On Aug 08, 2016
have you thought of advertising directly on nairaland? or putting it boldly on a board in front of your mosque that you need a husband?? ....LIES
Re: I Long To Be A Good Wife But Can’t Find Anyone To Marry Me by ubunja(m): 3:09am On Feb 20, 2018
30 is too old. you dont want to marry you want to retire
and we know "i long to be a good wife" means you are just tired of being a sperm dish to tom dick and harry . if this post was from a 20 yr old girl it would be excellent. but 30 is just used up..

1 Like

Re: I Long To Be A Good Wife But Can’t Find Anyone To Marry Me by Kobicove(m): 8:50am On Feb 20, 2018
I would suggest you post a full length pic of yourself and also provide more details such as tribe, location etc

(1) (Reply)

After You Had Told Your Inlaw You Are Born Again(pic) / W / Can You Share Your Toothbrush With Someone You Truely Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.