Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,836 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:52 PM

Can Condoms Prevent "magun"? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Condoms Prevent "magun"? (1239 Views)

Prophet Allegedly Dies From Thunderbolt (magun) / Man Gets Stuck On Woman (east African Magun At Work) ---video! / Magun(thunderbolt) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Condoms Prevent "magun"? by galatico(m): 4:37pm On Sep 23, 2009
Can Condoms Prevent "Magun"
Re: Can Condoms Prevent "magun"? by Nobody: 4:41pm On Sep 23, 2009
Do you mean AIDS?

Condoms can help but the HIV virus can actually slip through. Its still better than going without though.
Re: Can Condoms Prevent "magun"? by Ben13: 4:41pm On Sep 23, 2009
I tot we've deliberated on this before? pls use the search engine.
Re: Can Condoms Prevent "magun"? by tunery004(m): 5:10pm On Sep 23, 2009
@ poster MAGUN!! u must be joking african jazz oyinbo no go ge cure 4 am
Re: Can Condoms Prevent "magun"? by olalekan1(m): 9:29pm On Sep 23, 2009
Yes sure it can prevent it. Just go ahead and try it.
Re: Can Condoms Prevent "magun"? by omega25red(m): 9:43pm On Sep 23, 2009
MAGUN huh?? which one of you have actually seen or experienced the effects of this urban legend which lead to you believeing that there is actually something to keep you stuck in the puss
Re: Can Condoms Prevent "magun"? by myhouse: 9:50pm On Sep 23, 2009
Magun is Real,but you can still prevent it if you are a power man too, but don't go ahead with condom!
Re: Can Condoms Prevent "magun"? by naijaguy2(m): 11:10pm On Sep 23, 2009
TRY UR LUCK, grin grin grin
Re: Can Condoms Prevent "magun"? by TOPE20001(f): 11:58pm On Sep 23, 2009
Why dont u try it and come tell urs eh wink
Re: Can Condoms Prevent "magun"? by Shola2009(m): 4:38am On Sep 24, 2009
Pls poster dnt be stupid ma frend!! wtf is Magun?? u actually think a man's thingy can get stuck in a girl's pussy! u need to be slapped at the backside of ur head
Re: Can Condoms Prevent "magun"? by popsonbabs(m): 12:09pm On Sep 24, 2009
Ma what? Magun, if u no want to die now. dont try it oooooooooooo. Condoms can never prevent MAGUN( thurnderbolt) till Jesus comes
Re: Can Condoms Prevent "magun"? by McDoe(m): 1:00pm On Sep 24, 2009
I am yet to be convinced on these superstitious beliefs. I dont believe in this old fashioned style of thinking. If not the sin involved, I can do it; magun or no magun and won't suffer any harm.
Re: Can Condoms Prevent "magun"? by ugosly(m): 1:01pm On Sep 24, 2009
Shola2009:

Pls poster dnt be stupid ma frend!! wtf is Magun?? u actually think a man's thingy can get stuck in a girl's womanliness! u need to be slapped at the backside of your head
Bro,if u wanna know,magun is real, and yeah, ur thingy can actually get stuck in a  woman's ki'ni' ka'n, I've seen it b4.if u re still in doubt about the potency of the almighty magun, try Ijebu man wife grin grin grin grin
Nothing personal against Ijebu people o!!
Re: Can Condoms Prevent "magun"? by galatico(m): 1:07pm On Sep 24, 2009
A friend of mine asked me that question and I think I have the right answer it can't stop it!!!
Re: Can Condoms Prevent "magun"? by ichommy(m): 2:27pm On Sep 24, 2009
MAGUN AHHHHH lailai it cant grin
Re: Can Condoms Prevent "magun"? by Anabel(f): 3:43pm On Sep 24, 2009
No bro, it can't, in as much as there is romance, the game is on. so magun follows
Re: Can Condoms Prevent "magun"? by deebsman1(m): 1:19am On Sep 25, 2009
What if someone tries d almighty "rear entry." or what do i say? undecided
Re: Can Condoms Prevent "magun"? by omega25red(m): 2:21am On Sep 25, 2009
what if you finger or fist the woman would your finger or hand get stuck in her lol
Re: Can Condoms Prevent "magun"? by ajileko: 4:12am On Sep 25, 2009
What is magun? do you mean magnum
Re: Can Condoms Prevent "magun"? by deebsman1(m): 1:43pm On Sep 25, 2009
@ajileko, Magun>> Don't climb or don't mount.
Re: Can Condoms Prevent "magun"? by whitelexi(m): 1:53pm On Sep 25, 2009
deebsman1:

@ajileko, Magun>> Don't climb or don't mount.

So u can run around and touch, but u cannot climb? grin grin grin

Naija sef grin grin grin

Wait oh, i heard jazz men are now in london shocked shocked
Re: Can Condoms Prevent "magun"? by 4llerbe(m): 1:02am On Sep 26, 2009
now who the fck said magun just gets u stuck ha i guess u all london aje abi?

tseew, for ur info we have various varieties, the somersaulting type, the crowing type, the vomiting type, the type that just stays in you quietly and you die abruptly after a couple of days after giving funny signs like swelling belly, e.t.c e.t.c

they are all meant to kill you for trespassing anyway, and a lot of them are harmful to the woman carrier too.

as for the how is it possible folks, well as they say, a child that has not been beyond the confines of his fathers farm thinks its the largest in the world. and anyway the way u say that is the same way a stark villager will tell you a lot of what u think are everyday technologies are impossible for him to concieve.

if u dont know av met folks who absolutely belive HIV is a figment of the imagination, in this very day. and they would cite examples too and challenge you to prove it. watever rocks your cradle

(1) (Reply)

He Said If I Get Someone That Can Marry Me, I Should Go Ahead. / Distant Relationship- Too Much Wahala / Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Guy Asks If You Are Safe??...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.