Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,849 members, 7,820,959 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

Niger-Delta Ministry Completes Ondo Cassava Processing Plant After 8 Years - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger-Delta Ministry Completes Ondo Cassava Processing Plant After 8 Years (16848 Views)

Governor Ajimobi: I Washed Dead Bodies For 8 Years To Survive / Eight Years After Creation, Niger Delta Ministry Completes first project. Usani / Udom Emmanuel Completes House (Mansion) In Just Months In Office -SaharaReporter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger-Delta Ministry Completes Ondo Cassava Processing Plant After 8 Years by saintikechi(m): 5:27pm On Aug 09, 2016
franciskaine:
you guys should stop this trash jare! Have u been to the north before? Whr is the development up north? The North still remained the least developed part in Nigeria. They only have good roads, all thanks to the paucity of rains that make roads last longer.

With our oil money they built the abuja to kaduna high speed train, and they are commissioning a cassava grinding machine in niger delta. Who is fooling who ?
Re: Niger-Delta Ministry Completes Ondo Cassava Processing Plant After 8 Years by dazdilijae(m): 6:05pm On Aug 09, 2016
praise010:
Despite all the money allocated to the Ministry through all these years.

I am happy that the Ministry since inception is headed by a Niger Deltan and not other tribes who the Militants like blaming for their misfortune.

No wonder Uncle Orubebe wanted to destroy Nigeria.

The Niger Deltans needs to start holding their leaders accountable.
When I read ignorance like this I pity ur generation please do me a favour n answer these questions:
1. Where is ur so called ministry located? A) ND B) Northern nigeria-Abuja C) I don't know
2. What is the composition of the ministry staff? A) only Niger deltans B) Federal character- 9ja style C) I m ignorant
3) in the ministries of Nigeria the minister is a dictator so can do as he pleases without approvls? A) True B) false C) My Mumu pass garri.
These were the same people shouting what has the ND done with NDDC, Min of ND n 13% derivation money's? Now you all know ba?
The questions you all refuse to ask is who appoints our Governors? That in turn appoints others as ministers etc? Who would all of them be loyal to their masters or the masses? When Saro -wiwa tried to hold our leaders accountable what did the govt do to him n nine others?
To whom much is given much is expected, from whom to whom? FG appoints but you all want Niger deltans 2 hold accountable so you can kill the citizens ba? You all failed

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Ministry Completes Ondo Cassava Processing Plant After 8 Years by DaudaAbu(m): 6:35pm On Aug 09, 2016
saintikechi:

With our oil money they built the abuja to kaduna high speed train, and they are commissioning a cassava grinding machine in niger delta. Who is fooling who ?

If that Abuja - kaduna high speed train were to be in ND will the niger delta people allow it to be completed?

Like for no, share for yes

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger-Delta Ministry Completes Ondo Cassava Processing Plant After 8 Years by Nobody: 6:49pm On Aug 09, 2016
saintikechi:

Abuja to kaduna highspeed train, was built with our oyel money and there nothing like it in the niger delta.

yu av a point i must say but that was a project jus completed last year,,so yu attest to my view dat dis pple really av nuttin asides d train..but bro what is d probability that such amenity wonnt b derailed or blow up by d drop out ssce militants jus to threaten d FG,,talking of people wu had no hesitation blowin up there own land wat wil an FG(enemy) property mean to them ...the truth is NDs want seperation not development lets stop decievin ourselves
Re: Niger-Delta Ministry Completes Ondo Cassava Processing Plant After 8 Years by erico2k2(m): 7:44pm On Aug 09, 2016
mightycrown1:

the day Nigerians will accept that God is using the North to clean the nation from corruption, greed, 'self-centered-ness', pride and so on that is the day Nigeria will be freed from internal slavery, insecurity and poverty.
Seriously are you for real? How old are you if I may ask,check the history of Nigeria, who where the people that ruled Nigeria the most? was it not same Northerners? for all those years what did they do for teh NORTH
Re: Niger-Delta Ministry Completes Ondo Cassava Processing Plant After 8 Years by saintikechi(m): 9:09pm On Aug 09, 2016
ericsmith:

yu av a point i must say but that was a project jus completed last year,,so yu attest to my view dat dis pple really av nuttin asides d train..but bro what is d probability that such amenity wonnt b derailed or blow up by d drop out ssce militants jus to threaten d FG,,talking of people wu had no hesitation blowin up there own land wat wil an FG(enemy) property mean to them ...the truth is NDs want seperation not development lets stop decievin ourselves

the militants only attack oil infrastructures and not developmental projects. if we cannot have resource control, true federalism, then seperation will curb this injustice.
Re: Niger-Delta Ministry Completes Ondo Cassava Processing Plant After 8 Years by saintikechi(m): 9:15pm On Aug 09, 2016
DaudaAbu:

If that Abuja - kaduna high speed train were to be in ND will the niger delta people allow it to be completed?

Like for no, share for yes

if the oil were to be in the north, will notherners allowed us to run pipelines from kaduna to warri?
Re: Niger-Delta Ministry Completes Ondo Cassava Processing Plant After 8 Years by Jesuscom: 9:19pm On Aug 09, 2016
what he said is not true.if said so,wht abt many roads constructed by Nddc wit str.lights,bores holes wit over tanks in various villages stil functional today? n etc.
Re: Niger-Delta Ministry Completes Ondo Cassava Processing Plant After 8 Years by lailo: 11:15pm On Aug 09, 2016
Dividend of fighting corruption.What Orubebe and Jonathan couldn't do in 6 yrs,Buhari did it in a year.Now some people will still say Buhari is only commissioning.I love it when he commissions what corruption has stopped from being commissioned.
Re: Niger-Delta Ministry Completes Ondo Cassava Processing Plant After 8 Years by mikolo80: 7:17am On Aug 10, 2016
myners007:
Big Lie! The ministry sponspred my Phd abroad and now im a complete project.
bad market
Re: Niger-Delta Ministry Completes Ondo Cassava Processing Plant After 8 Years by ba7man(m): 7:29am On Aug 10, 2016
saintikechi:
after 8yrs, you can only commission cassava grinding machine, while billions of dollars is taken from the region to develope the north. shame!!!
The person doing you is a powerful force to reckon with....... most likely a principality.

You need fasting and prayer to deliver you from your stronghold!!! shocked shocked shocked

I'm sure not all the people that liked your post are humans, 1 or 2 demons follow join.
Re: Niger-Delta Ministry Completes Ondo Cassava Processing Plant After 8 Years by saintikechi(m): 12:00pm On Aug 10, 2016
ba7man:
The person doing me is a powerful force to reckon with....... most likely a principality.

i need fasting and prayer to deliver me from your stronghold!!! shocked shocked shocked

I'm sure not all the people that liked my post are humans, 1 or 2 demons follow join.

am suspecting that old woman in your village, olumba olumba will be happy to cure you.
Re: Niger-Delta Ministry Completes Ondo Cassava Processing Plant After 8 Years by mightycrown1(m): 1:32pm On Aug 10, 2016
erico2k2:

Seriously are you for real? How old are you if I may ask,check the history of Nigeria, who where the people that ruled Nigeria the most? was it not same Northerners? for all those years what did they do for teh NORTH
Yes, u reason well, but out of the few ones we have down south here which of them have genuine and sincere plan/love for the masses compare to the one Yardua administration and this present administration have for the masses? was it not eat and let me loot they were into? was it not rich getting richer at the expense of the poor masses era? was the treasury not been looted on daily basis; throwing next to nothing to the poor masses inform of wages/salaries for very long hours work?
i still believe, God is using the north to free this nation from all these her challenges

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Thugs Storm Osun APC Secretariat (Video, Pictures) / Lagos Owes $1bn Of States’ $3bn External Debts / APC Should Be Careful Of Atiku’s Supporters Who Didn’t Defect – Idahosa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.