Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,073 members, 7,811,011 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:38 PM

???why Do BROKE Guys Get Married.???.pic - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ???why Do BROKE Guys Get Married.???.pic (3300 Views)

How Do Broke Guys Manage Relationship? / How Do Broke Guys Manage To Woo Ladies? / How Do Broke Guys Get Girlfriends? - Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

???why Do BROKE Guys Get Married.???.pic by pacretus(m): 6:39am On Aug 09, 2016
've been wondering why a guy who barely could afford a decent three square meals a day woul wanna get married..

Yeh yeh! I know some1 would wanna yap about love(lust for most).

Just hold it... Now tell me would you want your lil sister you love somuch to get married to a broke dude.
In conclusion,if you're a guy who can't, afford a good accomodation,feed well,clothe himself properly.please do YOURSELF the FAVOUR of sparing YOURSELF the PAIN of having a rebellious wiffy,inlaws,friends,foes and simblins.oyo will be your case if her parents are rich and cocky.

1 Like

Re: ???why Do BROKE Guys Get Married.???.pic by pacretus(m): 6:49am On Aug 09, 2016
cool
Re: ???why Do BROKE Guys Get Married.???.pic by pacretus(m): 6:50am On Aug 09, 2016
undecided lipsrsealed
Re: ???why Do BROKE Guys Get Married.???.pic by prettyesther20: 6:55am On Aug 09, 2016
wink Because love is blind
Re: ???why Do BROKE Guys Get Married.???.pic by feldido(m): 7:06am On Aug 09, 2016
That's why igbo men gets up to 50 before marrying. It's not all about the money dude.

2 Likes

Re: ???why Do BROKE Guys Get Married.???.pic by ghostmist: 7:08am On Aug 09, 2016
Same reason why jobless girls get married...

6 Likes

Re: ???why Do BROKE Guys Get Married.???.pic by firstking01(m): 7:18am On Aug 09, 2016
I beg not to differ with you op..i whole heartedly concur with you on this one.
Re: ???why Do BROKE Guys Get Married.???.pic by lamideee(f): 7:51am On Aug 09, 2016
cool
Re: ???why Do BROKE Guys Get Married.???.pic by pacretus(m): 7:52am On Aug 09, 2016
firstking01:
I beg not to differ with you op..i whole heartedly concur with you on this one.
smiley before i would get angry with anyone who favours "marriage for the rich"
but haven seen somethings,i had to just rest my mindset.

Not that u most hit the #1 million....but just be comfortable,,well above the average.
Re: ???why Do BROKE Guys Get Married.???.pic by pacretus(m): 7:54am On Aug 09, 2016
lamideee:
cool
what have you to say
Re: ???why Do BROKE Guys Get Married.???.pic by pacretus(m): 7:59am On Aug 09, 2016
ghostmist:
Same reason why jobless girls get married...
she mustn't be a workaholic before she gets married...guys are meant at all time to be the bread winner while the women(wife)serves it.

Going a lil bit religious eve only came when adam was done naming the animals.
Re: ???why Do BROKE Guys Get Married.???.pic by pacretus(m): 8:03am On Aug 09, 2016
i'm by no means supporting GOLD DIGGERs(gold digging wiffys).
Re: ???why Do BROKE Guys Get Married.???.pic by lative(m): 8:05am On Aug 09, 2016
so he should go around committing adultery and smashing other people's wives ba?
Re: ???why Do BROKE Guys Get Married.???.pic by Nobody: 8:05am On Aug 09, 2016
Y u no jst say cos dem broke make dem no dey kpanachuku...
Re: ???why Do BROKE Guys Get Married.???.pic by Hillzy(m): 8:06am On Aug 09, 2016
Op the tin self they wonder me, but at times I blame those girls who will willing accept marriage proposal from a dude, they them self know is forking broke n both of them would end up bringing innocent children into dis world to suffer of hunger n starvation

1 Like

Re: ???why Do BROKE Guys Get Married.???.pic by pacretus(m): 8:08am On Aug 09, 2016
human love is as fake as FAKE and only a cloud,which dies a natural death the moment couples live together for 1wk.except something extra ordinary binds them together,something which is love Himself.that can only be GOD.

2 Likes

Re: ???why Do BROKE Guys Get Married.???.pic by pacretus(m): 8:16am On Aug 09, 2016
lative:
so he should go around committing adultery and smashing other people's wives ba?
well!!! That's his biz.since he isn't married yet,he is actually fornicating if he does that.as a christian i wouldn't indulge myself in fornication neither will encourage any1 to, so as to keep myself from being defiled,and offer acceptable prayers to God for a change of storysmiley

1 Like

Re: ???why Do BROKE Guys Get Married.???.pic by ministeriallist: 8:22am On Aug 09, 2016
pacretus:
she mustn't be a workaholic before she gets married...guys are meant at all time to be the bread winner while the women(wife)serves it.

Going a lil bit religious eve only came when adam was done naming the animals.
Bro stop living in the past. That was over 6million yrs ago.
Re: ???why Do BROKE Guys Get Married.???.pic by pacretus(m): 8:25am On Aug 09, 2016
Hillzy:
Op the tin self they wonder me, but at times I blame those girls who will willing accept marriage proposal from a dude, they them self know is forking broke n both of them would end up bringing innocent children into dis world to suffer of hunger n starvation
yaa! U're right,,but now here is where the problem lies..
1:pressure from her parents(sometimes HIS parents also)to get married.

2:peer pressure...her friends trying to talk her into it.

3:Age....she already gets worried when she's just 25...by 29 thats injury time,anything goes.
Re: ???why Do BROKE Guys Get Married.???.pic by pacretus(m): 8:29am On Aug 09, 2016
ministeriallist:

Bro stop living in the past. That was over 6million yrs ago.
lol..what do we have here...kilkiki.

But men are still getting married to women.

BTW,,is just 10,000 years ago,the 1st adam existed.not 6million.
Re: ???why Do BROKE Guys Get Married.???.pic by mizzbouqui(f): 8:37am On Aug 09, 2016
I wonder too oo
Re: ???why Do BROKE Guys Get Married.???.pic by pacretus(m): 8:41am On Aug 09, 2016
mizzbouqui:
I wonder too oo
smiley or lemme say sad

girls shouldn't be broke as well.
Re: ???why Do BROKE Guys Get Married.???.pic by mizzbouqui(f): 8:47am On Aug 09, 2016
pacretus:
smiley or lemme say sad

girls shouldn't be broke as well.
I'm not broke and I can never be broke, I'm not dependent
I dunno about other ladies
Guys should just make sure they have something doing before getting married, even if I can get him a job, he must have the job before we get married
Why should I even date a jobless man talkless of marrying him
Re: ???why Do BROKE Guys Get Married.???.pic by timsonpreye(m): 8:49am On Aug 09, 2016
u are broke don't mean u will be for ever, u may be poor and get married and tins starts going well for u, apart from women being sex machines they are also destiny helpers wink

2 Likes

Re: ???why Do BROKE Guys Get Married.???.pic by Nobody: 8:56am On Aug 09, 2016
its not good for a man(whether broke or rich) to be alone grin

1 Like

Re: ???why Do BROKE Guys Get Married.???.pic by pacretus(m): 8:58am On Aug 09, 2016
mizzbouqui:

Guys should just make sure they have something doing before getting married, even if I can get him a job, he must have the job before we get married
but hope you know there's a big "jerico"between being jobless,lazy and broke...he can be jobless and still live comfortable.

Currently i've got no job( never lost one).but still comfortable.though the economy is biting harder. smiley
Re: ???why Do BROKE Guys Get Married.???.pic by abbeyboy2o15(m): 9:01am On Aug 09, 2016
mizzbouqui:

what about the ladies should they be idle and indolent that bad mentality get a job no matter how, both sides are meant to compliment eachother, for me i cant date or even marry a lady that doesnt have a job no matter how small it is, stop the thought of dependency . It is give and take not take take always.
Re: ???why Do BROKE Guys Get Married.???.pic by mizzbouqui(f): 9:02am On Aug 09, 2016
pacretus:
but hope you know there's a big "jerico"between being jobless,lazy and broke...he can be jobless and still live comfortable.

Currently i've got no job( never lost one).but still comfortable.though the economy is biting harder. smiley
Hmm hmm, you are telling me you have no source of income and you are living comfortably undecided
I'm not talking about faith here oo
Re: ???why Do BROKE Guys Get Married.???.pic by pacretus(m): 9:04am On Aug 09, 2016
DESNAT:
its not good for a man(whether broke or rich) to be alone grin
cheesy i dey feel u bro.

Ee no good shagrin
Re: ???why Do BROKE Guys Get Married.???.pic by abbeyboy2o15(m): 9:06am On Aug 09, 2016
Dont date or marry a broke lady tell her to get a job no matter how small it is very helpful in the long run.

1 Like

Re: ???why Do BROKE Guys Get Married.???.pic by mizzbouqui(f): 9:07am On Aug 09, 2016
abbeyboy2o15:
what about the ladies should they be idle and indolent that bad mentality get a job no matter how, both sides are meant to compliment eachother, for me i cant date or even marry a lady that doesnt have a job no matter how small it is, stop the thought of dependency . It is give and take not take take always.
Hey bros, did I tell you I don't have a job. How can I be independent if I don't have a source of income undecided
A lady should also have a job, there are so many jobs out there apart from white collar jobs

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Girls In Canada Vs USA Based Nigerian Girls / What’s Your Take On This? / 5 Ways To Identify A Virgin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.