Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,784 members, 7,810,045 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:17 PM

How Do Broke Guys Manage To Woo Ladies? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do Broke Guys Manage To Woo Ladies? (5367 Views)

Apart From Love And Attention, What Do Broke Guys Give Their Girlfriends? / How Do Broke Men Get Laid / Why Do Broke Men Always Get Triggered By This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do Broke Guys Manage To Woo Ladies? by TheUpsetGirl(m): 12:20am On Mar 18, 2018
I really don't understand how broke guys manage to summon Guts and start wooing a lady.... broke guys don't deserve to live, they should be slaughtered... I wonder why a lady will accept to date a broke guy in this 21st century or the guys using some kind of magic or something?... I have a male friend who's broke, when I say broke I mean this dude is super broke but how he manages to woo some ladies in town baffles me.... sometimes I do call these ladies as my fellow ladies and advice them only for them to go and tell the broke dude.. ..how can a normal girl agree to date a broke dude in this present age?? magic or what cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do Broke Guys Manage To Woo Ladies? by donstan18: 12:23am On Mar 18, 2018
Why made you think to woo a woman is the top priority of hustling men? cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do Broke Guys Manage To Woo Ladies? by DaddyKross: 12:27am On Mar 18, 2018
Kan slaughter us na cheesy grin grin cheesy

14 Likes

Re: How Do Broke Guys Manage To Woo Ladies? by EWAagoyin(m): 12:29am On Mar 18, 2018
Not your fault... safiaa go and sleep abeg

4 Likes

Re: How Do Broke Guys Manage To Woo Ladies? by ameri9ja: 12:32am On Mar 18, 2018
He may be broke but his pennis is not broke. And that's all some girls need from a guy.

20 Likes

Re: How Do Broke Guys Manage To Woo Ladies? by Nobody: 12:34am On Mar 18, 2018
Ugly girls don't deserve to live, they should be slaughtered.

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do Broke Guys Manage To Woo Ladies? by philcz(m): 12:36am On Mar 18, 2018
When I got to know most of the ladies on this forum are students and still collect "allawee" money from their parents I stopped interacting with them.

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do Broke Guys Manage To Woo Ladies? by pweshboi(m): 12:40am On Mar 18, 2018
philcz:
When I got to know most of the ladies on this forum are students and still collect "allawee" money from their parents I stopped interacting with them.
I wanted to comment, but when I read this I had to chill... Sense will not kill you my brother. Even girls that can't afford to take a guy on dates or buy him a good gift except boxers and singlet will come here and start ranting. Make I go sleep abeg

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Do Broke Guys Manage To Woo Ladies? by lenghtinny(m): 12:54am On Mar 18, 2018
The biscuit factory worker is back again angry

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do Broke Guys Manage To Woo Ladies? by mumureloaded(m): 12:54am On Mar 18, 2018
I need an ak 47 at the moment. God I'm sorry for doing this but ama reduce the population of the e-diot on this forum

3 Likes

Re: How Do Broke Guys Manage To Woo Ladies? by ubunja(m): 1:10am On Mar 18, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:
I really don't understand how broke guys manage to summon Guts and start wooing a lady.... broke guys don't deserve to live, they should be slaughtered... I wonder why a lady will accept to date a broke guy in this 21st century or the guys using some kind of magic or something?... I have a male friend who's broke, when I say broke I mean this dude is super broke but how he manages to woo some ladies in town baffles me.... sometimes I do call these ladies as my fellow ladies and advice them only for them to go and tell the broke dude.. ..how can a normal girl agree to date a broke dude in this present age?? magic or what cry
Re: How Do Broke Guys Manage To Woo Ladies? by DynasTee: 2:09am On Mar 18, 2018
The way you like money @op I pray they won't use you for ritual one day

12 Likes

Re: How Do Broke Guys Manage To Woo Ladies? by kenir(m): 3:39am On Mar 18, 2018
chai! nne whateva that broke guy did to u pls on behalf of him, we, the Broke Guys Association of Nigeria(BGAN) sincerely apologize grin

4 Likes

Re: How Do Broke Guys Manage To Woo Ladies? by Amarabae(f): 5:20am On Mar 18, 2018
You are overdoing it now.
It's not funny
Freedom of speech is not a freedom to exhibit stupidity.

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do Broke Guys Manage To Woo Ladies? by konkonbilo(m): 5:28am On Mar 18, 2018
grin grin grin na broke guy you go marry last last OP

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do Broke Guys Manage To Woo Ladies? by 2019endofapc: 5:37am On Mar 18, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:
very ugly, hungry looking illiterate olosho cheap girl.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do Broke Guys Manage To Woo Ladies? by Nobody: 5:49am On Mar 18, 2018
Re: How Do Broke Guys Manage To Woo Ladies? by Nobody: 6:14am On Mar 18, 2018
Big dik. That a guys if broke today no mean he cant hammer. AY comedian was a photographer in school, most of the big gals who no look hin side then cant lace his boots today

4 Likes

Re: How Do Broke Guys Manage To Woo Ladies? by UDUJ(m): 6:49am On Mar 18, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:

shocked shocked shocked Is that really you in your dp? shocked shocked shocked Blood of Zerubbabel shocked shocked It's no wonder you are always upset. You are ugly as fvck grin grin cheesy

6 Likes

Re: How Do Broke Guys Manage To Woo Ladies? by wese90(m): 6:51am On Mar 18, 2018
This girl ehn, you get wahala....
Re: How Do Broke Guys Manage To Woo Ladies? by Painkila: 7:37am On Mar 18, 2018
ALL U NEED IS COMFIDENCE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do Broke Guys Manage To Woo Ladies? by austinereds(m): 7:44am On Mar 18, 2018
philcz:

you deserve one cold stout. all these kind of girls are the type that will still marry a broke guy.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do Broke Guys Manage To Woo Ladies? by UDUJ(m): 7:46am On Mar 18, 2018
austinereds:

you deserve one cold stout. all these kind of girls are the type that will still marry a broke guy.

And the most annoying fact is this:

1. She is Ugly
2. She is a broke ass (she works in a biscuit factory in Benin)
3. She can only afford Night data subscription hence her posts only at midnight

cc: TheUpsetGirl cheesy

12 Likes

Re: How Do Broke Guys Manage To Woo Ladies? by 360degreess(m): 7:47am On Mar 18, 2018
Only virgins are allowed to select men..
OP since u are nt a virgin u are nt allowed to select..

4 Likes

Re: How Do Broke Guys Manage To Woo Ladies? by marunga(m): 7:48am On Mar 18, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:
broke guys don't deserve to live, they should be slaughtered cry

@ TheUpsetGirl, I can see that you posted this during a midnight when you were sleeping. So I don't argue with..,....

you can stay upset if you like
Re: How Do Broke Guys Manage To Woo Ladies? by CuriousMynd: 7:49am On Mar 18, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:

And how do you manage to accept their proposal

1 Like

Re: How Do Broke Guys Manage To Woo Ladies? by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:51am On Mar 18, 2018
philcz:

Apparently in most cases, ladies are on the receiving end, whether from parents or from spouse, between op is going crazy

1 Like

Re: How Do Broke Guys Manage To Woo Ladies? by austinereds(m): 7:56am On Mar 18, 2018
UDUJ:

And the most annoying fact is this:
1. She is Ugly 2. She is a broke ass (she works in a biscuit factory in Benin) 3. She can only afford Night data subscription hence her posts only at midnight
cc: TheUpsetGirl cheesy
LMAO. I can relate.

1 Like

Re: How Do Broke Guys Manage To Woo Ladies? by Sheuns(m): 7:58am On Mar 18, 2018
Chai. This biscuit lady no go kill us o. grin E be like say broke guys don do u jibiti wella.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do Broke Guys Manage To Woo Ladies? by Iscoalarcon: 9:18am On Mar 18, 2018
DaddyKross:
Kan slaughter us na cheesy grin grin cheesy
so you are also a broke guy kenan grin cheesy grin
Re: How Do Broke Guys Manage To Woo Ladies? by Nobody: 9:21am On Mar 18, 2018
philcz:
Fair enough cheesy.

1 Like

Re: How Do Broke Guys Manage To Woo Ladies? by Nobody: 9:22am On Mar 18, 2018
Sheuns:
Chai. This biscuit lady no go kill us o. grin
E be like say broke guys don do u jibiti wella.
Why are you going up and down calling her biscuit lady, where do you work?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Three Ways to Be Loved and Respected By Women [Picture] / Video Of Woman Sex-chatting With Someone While In Bed With Hubby Trends (watch) / Does Age Difference Matter In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.