Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,818 members, 7,820,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

My Heart Bleeds - My Fiancee Is Pregnant For Another Man - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Heart Bleeds - My Fiancee Is Pregnant For Another Man (2896 Views)

My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude / Urgent Help!! My Fiancee Is Now Addicted To Something Else. I Feel Very Sad / Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Heart Bleeds - My Fiancee Is Pregnant For Another Man by tunery004(m): 4:17pm On Sep 24, 2009
LIFE MUST GO ON let her go she don show re true colour so just leave her behinde and move on but na wa o tank ur stars that she didnt say u re responsible
Re: My Heart Bleeds - My Fiancee Is Pregnant For Another Man by StellaN3(f): 4:22pm On Sep 24, 2009
since the person that owns the pregnacy is making plan
to terminate it, it shows that he dont even love the girl in question
@poster just tell the girl not to kill the innocent child and u urself if it pleases u to stay with her fine
but if u cant cope the situation u can cut the relationship for ur own good
as long as am consined she can never be trusted again
Re: My Heart Bleeds - My Fiancee Is Pregnant For Another Man by nana(f): 4:27pm On Sep 24, 2009
Errr,what are u waiting for U need to run away as far as u can from her!

mikesleek:

take her back and come back to nl to create a new thread on how she killed you.
U bad! grin
Re: My Heart Bleeds - My Fiancee Is Pregnant For Another Man by GEW: 4:40pm On Sep 24, 2009
Anabel:

terminating it is very risky, but if it goes well no probs, but allow her go for an HIV test, that is if you want her back, but what did you do to her that will make her go for another man, even to the extent of unprotected sex,
what a aquestion. what do you do to millions of fornicators that cheat without conscience?

Druss:

bye bye baby!!
that is another fresh blood crying against the land as if the country is not dark and backward enough.
Re: My Heart Bleeds - My Fiancee Is Pregnant For Another Man by edoyad(m): 4:54pm On Sep 24, 2009
@poster , may be you're real bad in bed and she had to play field to make up in advance for what She'll be missing in your house. grin grin grin
Just kidding, but honestly you're really a nice guy for you to be contemplating what to do. I hope i develop to a fair mind like yours.
And as for all these advice of people telling you to hang her, let me ask you this . Do you know exactly how many girls have done or are doing the same ? Plenty o.
The difference between she and them is that she's not a pro so she couldn't hide it as well as many do.
Many guys cheat on girls and girls too cheat in return. She could have done it thinking that you're doing same to her, afterall you have a 'nice job' in port, with a flat. Come on we all know what most guys in your position'd be doing engaged or not- stacking mileage grin.
So yes, you caught her doing something many girls have done, aborted and wiped the oil from their mouths. While i most probably will do the same thing every one's saying you have to ask your self how different the next person'll be. undecided
Re: My Heart Bleeds - My Fiancee Is Pregnant For Another Man by toosoon(m): 5:44pm On Sep 24, 2009
@poster,

Be wise!!! if she delete why trying aborting the pregnancy you go enter jail oh becos na from your place she go see the doctor.
Re: My Heart Bleeds - My Fiancee Is Pregnant For Another Man by mikesleek(m): 2:21am On Sep 25, 2009
@Edoyad, very intelligent response.
Re: My Heart Bleeds - My Fiancee Is Pregnant For Another Man by DeSplash: 1:43pm On Sep 25, 2009
I'm proud of Nairaland this moment.
I thank u all for your concern/advice/suggestions/questions and comments.
Re: My Heart Bleeds - My Fiancee Is Pregnant For Another Man by rooney86(m): 3:49pm On Sep 25, 2009
^^^ what are u thanking us for? wetin u wan do now na the question?
Re: My Heart Bleeds - My Fiancee Is Pregnant For Another Man by Fostercat(m): 4:10pm On Sep 25, 2009
Ladies! Ladies!Ladies!Ladies!Ladies!Ladies!Ladies!Ladies!Ladies!Ladies!Ladies!Ladies!Ladies!Ladies!Ladies!Ladies!Ladies!Ladies!Ladies!Ladies!Ladies!Ladies!Ladies!Ladies!Ladies!Ladies!Ladies!Ladies!Ladies!Ladies!Ladies!Ladies!Ladies!Ladies!Ladies!Ladies!Ladies!Ladies!Ladies!Ladies!Ladies!Ladies!Ladies!Ladies!Ladies!Ladies!Ladies!Ladies!Ladies!Ladies!Ladies!Ladies!Ladies!Ladies!Ladies!Ladies!Ladies!Ladies!Ladies!Ladies!Ladies!Ladies!Ladies!Ladies!Ladies!Ladies!Ladies!Ladies!Ladies!Ladies!Ladies!Ladies!Ladies!Ladies!Ladies!Ladies!Ladies!Ladies!Ladies!Ladies!Ladies!Ladies!Ladies!Ladies!Ladies!Ladies! embarassed embarassed embarassed
just leave her quietly lipsrsealed
wat a shame!
Re: My Heart Bleeds - My Fiancee Is Pregnant For Another Man by Fostercat(m): 4:11pm On Sep 25, 2009
Ladies! Ladies!Ladies!Ladies!Ladies!Ladies!Ladies!Ladies!Ladies!Ladies!Ladies!Ladies!Ladies!Ladies!Ladies!Ladies!Ladies!Ladies!Ladies!Ladies!Ladies!Ladies!Ladies!Ladies!Ladies!Ladies!Ladies!Ladies!Ladies!Ladies!Ladies!Ladies!Ladies!Ladies!Ladies!Ladies!Ladies!Ladies!Ladies!Ladies!Ladies!Ladies!Ladies!Ladies!Ladies!Ladies!Ladies!Ladies!Ladies!Ladies!Ladies!Ladies!Ladies!Ladies!Ladies!Ladies!Ladies!Ladies!Ladies!Ladies!Ladies!Ladies!Ladies!Ladies!Ladies!Ladies!Ladies!Ladies!Ladies!Ladies!Ladies!Ladies!Ladies!Ladies!Ladies!Ladies!Ladies!Ladies!Ladies!Ladies!Ladies!Ladies!Ladies!Ladies!Ladies!Ladies! embarassed embarassed embarassed
just leave her quietly lipsrsealed
wat a shame!
Re: My Heart Bleeds - My Fiancee Is Pregnant For Another Man by hotstuff06(f): 4:37pm On Sep 25, 2009
So sorry she broke ur heart.

Now thank God you found out, otherwise she may have tried to pass this pregnancy off as urs. Take this as a gift from God.
DON'T THINK TWICE, LET HER GO ASAP. The moment she got pregnant for another man, she ceased to qualify as ur fiancee. You are too good for left overs, "you can do bad all by urself". In time, God will heal ur heart and give u a befitting partner and not a low down woman like her.
Re: My Heart Bleeds - My Fiancee Is Pregnant For Another Man by galatico(m): 6:01pm On Sep 25, 2009
Show her the door! she's unfaithful!!!!
Re: My Heart Bleeds - My Fiancee Is Pregnant For Another Man by kasmano: 5:27pm On Sep 26, 2009
my brother,u are not the first person it had happened to.i just want you to think well before you take decision.let me ask you this question,do you really love her ? can you forgive her ?is she really in love with you ? if your answer is yes.pls take her. back,even if you have not cheated on her ever since you started the relationship.love forgives,lust pays back.finally,here in europe.i do not trust my girl friend and i use to tell her not to trust me,because we are still on earth where any thing can happen.in case you decide to say goodbye to her,pls be man enough.do not allow any man to clean your thing for u
Re: My Heart Bleeds - My Fiancee Is Pregnant For Another Man by kasmano: 5:34pm On Sep 26, 2009
to everybody.if you know from your heart of heart,you have never cheated on your partner, tell this guy to say good bye.any good thing that belongs to you must be kept safe if not,
Re: My Heart Bleeds - My Fiancee Is Pregnant For Another Man by DeSplash: 9:41am On Sep 28, 2009
@Kasmano
But the pregnancy isn't mine. Besides, I'm reluctant
to support her abortion plans.
Re: My Heart Bleeds - My Fiancee Is Pregnant For Another Man by kasmano: 10:51am On Sep 28, 2009
my advise is think twice before you take any decision ok.the world is not what we think.take care
Re: My Heart Bleeds - My Fiancee Is Pregnant For Another Man by Sam32(m): 12:48am On Mar 01, 2010
she wnts 2 eat er cake and stil keep it grin
Re: My Heart Bleeds - My Fiancee Is Pregnant For Another Man by karo93: 12:59am On Mar 01, 2010
I think you should send her packing without batting an eye lid because she either doesn't love you[for which u shld find someone who does] or you don't satisfy her enough[when she finds someone who does she would ALWAYS cheat on you]
Re: My Heart Bleeds - My Fiancee Is Pregnant For Another Man by Freiburger(m): 1:05am On Mar 01, 2010
Its hard. But don't take the life of that innocent child support her in every way u can, and try to find what led to that, that she cheated on u. then u can proceed with a descision.
Re: My Heart Bleeds - My Fiancee Is Pregnant For Another Man by Tinksh(f): 3:45am On Mar 01, 2010
Dont walk away, RUN!!!! As fast as you can in the opposite direction. There is no excuse for what she has done. Leave her to her lover. You will find a women who deserves you better!!
Re: My Heart Bleeds - My Fiancee Is Pregnant For Another Man by Nobody: 11:09am On Mar 01, 2010
Wow these marriage will be based on Hate and malice it's hard not to forget better to bounce nicely and have no grudges against her
Re: My Heart Bleeds - My Fiancee Is Pregnant For Another Man by mecussey(m): 11:14am On Mar 01, 2010
I am feeling this guy, somehow I am shading tears for him; This is why some men took a position.
Re: My Heart Bleeds - My Fiancee Is Pregnant For Another Man by Kgdavid(m): 12:43pm On Mar 01, 2010
sexyLeamon:

Wow what a situation, I am truly sorry. Ok first you need to find out:

1) Who's baby is it. Regardless if you stay with her, or not,

2) Do you still love her and have you truly forgiven her? Its not that easy.

3) Does she still love you or is she scared because she's pregnant and she's just looking for support?

4) Can you find it in your heart to raise this child as your own?

now think about all these question carefully, and answer it truly to yourself and make your decision good luck.

sad sad this is incredible rubbish! it has already been established that the baby is not his. if the lady confessed then forgiveness could be an option but he had to catch her red handed so there is only one option.flee from this appearance of evil.
Re: My Heart Bleeds - My Fiancee Is Pregnant For Another Man by Akanbiedu(m): 12:53pm On Mar 01, 2010
What is happening really? Some people are still asking if the poster loves the girl or not. The moment she got pregnant for another man, love is lost.
Re: My Heart Bleeds - My Fiancee Is Pregnant For Another Man by DillLtd: 9:29pm On Mar 02, 2010
From your first premise i know you loved her deeply. The step you have taken to address the issue is an A grade, very mature. Yes, it is important to follow your heart in the right sense of communication. But do not foce things to happen. Granted we all make mistakes for foolish reasons and sometime play smart and not been clever. You weren't smart to sneak out with her phone and eventually know what's happening, it is just that God has a different plan for you. Two things stands, it either she has a good conscience and appreciate you forgiveness and be your wife forever or you will be librated through this incident as such she you get out of your life.

In life you can't know all, and many things happens for different reasons. Which is the right reason and step to take only God knows but the ball is in your court. My advise is: Pls don't tell anyone close to you both cause you wouldn't get the be advise. What you will hear will astorn you and bring another you to play forcefully.

However, ask yourself the QUESTION whats in life? Nothing!!!!! Just take it as it comes and for your heart. My only fear is whether you will accept her with the pregancy and father the child. But, "PLEASE DON'T ABORT THE BABY".

Best wishes. (oceancharlices@yahoo.com)

(1) (2) (Reply)

No Man Can Be Truly Happy Without A Woman / Advice From Linda Ikeji To Girls Out There... A Must Read! (PHOTO) / Who Wants To Fall In Love (pix)....hehehehe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.